Will it be ruined?

Will it be ruined?

Attached: 6336784_sd.jpg;maxHeight=1000;maxWidth=1000.jpg (805x1000, 155K)

No because laura bailey will be in it and I love her.

It's already kinda ruined, they overcomplicated a story that didn't need to be complicated

I forgot this game existed
Why does atlas take a long fucking time localizing their shit

naw it will be fine, but some of the new endings at weird like the cuck stuff with katherine

Can I fuck Rin?

I think all the censorship shit is just blown out of the water, they're probably gonna change something but it shouldn't significantly alter the story

>Is the pink one a boy or not?
she's a boy, yes

The pink one is a boy(angel)

It IS ruined. The one fucking new character they added is a fucking alien tranny. Like why even fucking bother replaying if the one new character they added is worthless? I PISS on the joke new endings for the other two. And for $60? Nonononononono

I didn't really follow the spoilers, but I'm pretty sure Rin ended up having Barbie-like anatomy or something. So a girl, but without any genitalia at all

Rin's answer to Vincent's question ("are you a otokonoko?") makes it clear there's a penis there.

She's a boy and unfortunately has a feminine dick.

>Sѹstation 4
Definitely

Why is this so common in jap games, especially Atlus. Also how the fuck did he have sex with him without noticing it

>Why is this so common in jap games
because straight men like traps, but abrahamic religions or culture make them supress this desire. japanese society doesn't follow a middle eastern religion

>Also how the fuck did he have sex with him without noticing it
if i remember correctly Vincent saw her naked by accident, then realized the girl was a girl (male), it's up to the player to give in to faggotry and follow the trap's route or not

>cuck stuff with katherine
worst ending

Thanks for reminding me that this is still not out yet. Jesus fucking Christ, does it really take this long to push out a fucking remaster?

Attached: image.jpg (845x1024, 95K)

because they're porting it to Switch

Added a third wheel for no reason, and it's being heavily censored because trans people aren't people, they're Gods that can't be joked about.

they release games when they're finished in their original language instead of holding them back until the localizations are done.
simultaneous multilingual releases don't happen naturally.

Axis mundi is the real nightmare, it's the only thing stopping me from getting my platinum trophy.

i'm holding out hope that the only changes are the credits and the line removed in japanese, and atlus USA is just describing it vaguely so people can imagine it will be more censored than it is. but yakuza localizations got pozzed for muh political awareness and they're the same people so it's not beyond them to actually rewrite it.

I wouldn't be surprised. The game got a Vita port so anything can happen.

what was the E3 announcement?

Based desert religions, this is why Christians and Muslims took over the world.

The best ending now is Catherine's new true ending, the one where you go max law and choose chaos on day 9.

Axis mundi is hilariously easy if you play it in pair mode, you only need to climb 160 floors and there are lots of safe platforms.
Of course,
>having another friend to play this game with
That is the hardest part.

it was that the english version will have the same DLC as the japanese version. atlus USA considers this a surprise announcement.

Attached: hankcomputer.jpg (512x384, 14K)

the best ending is the best trap ending, you get both the "girl" and go to space

Seems pointless, we already got Katherine Classic that doesn't have any magic piano BS.

Attached: Best girl enjoying a drink with me.jpg (760x750, 312K)

Remind that her "best" ending in Fullbody is her cucking Vincent.

i'm straight, but i want to make her my wife

Attached: Rin_True_Ending_Trophy.png (240x240, 123K)