Ban 5 of these fanbases, the rest remain on Yea Forums forever

Ban 5 of these fanbases, the rest remain on Yea Forums forever

Attached: 1562460319898.jpg (1175x1029, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18326444
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I’ll take 5 /pol/ please, don’t really need anything else

Worth noting
> Smash bans Rosterfagging & limits to one sticky thread. Everything else outside that is banned, so you won't see rosterfag threads flooding the board anymore because they would be contained into one major thread that you can simply hide
> Picking Fate removes all Gachashit threads from the board

Smash, Fate, DMC, /pol/ and resetera or whatever the fuck that logo represents
I play and enjoy Smash but the fake leak threads are so fucking painful to see, I'll never understand why people make those things

DMCfags did nothing wrong, they just know what makes a good action game.

Smash 4 times, resetera

Smash, fate, /po/, metacritic, resetera

No it removes ALL discussion smashfag.

>Smash
>Sony
>PCMR (it's a reddit tier meme now)
>resetera
>Metacritic

-dark souls
-dark souls
-dark souls
-dark souls
-dark souls

> *All rosterfag threads are banned & limited to /vg/, the only exception is when a new character actually gets announced
There fixed it

Retardera
Fate
Doom
Metacritic
Smash

>removes pol
>leaves in reset era
why not just post there like the faggot you are?

Resetera
Pol
Fatefags
PCkeks
DMCfags

Smash is fun and Metacritic shitposting is still really funny somehow

Attached: 20190715_172238.jpg (1024x896, 373K)

is this even a question?

>twitch: shitposting -30%
>ds: shitposting -10%
>dmc: shitposting -5%
>/pol/: shitposting -54%

Don't even need to use my last pick.

PCfags
whatever that anime shit is
/pol/cels
don't care about banning anything else

Kill yourself Smashfag

Smash
Sony
/pol/
Resetera

This, /thread

Souls, Smash, Metacritic, RetardEra, and /pol/

can i ban fate, use one of my bans to unban fate and ban it again?

removing metacritic would remove sony/nintendo/pc as well so honeslty i would just be happy removing that

Where is entire Nintendo.

Can I use all 5 of my bans on this faggot ?

Go ahead

devil may cry, doom, rockstar, smash, fate
FUCK fujos, boomers, normalfags, children, and weebs
get off my board

PCfags
Smashfags
Resetera
Sonyfags
/pol/fags

/pol/, resetera, Fate, metacritic, PC masterrace

I only play on PC but fuck that autistic shit. People try to make their dick grow by spending more money on the newest meme hardware need to be shot

>Smash
>Metacritic
>Fate
>/pol/
>resetera

You might not like it but this is how peak performance looks like.

Attached: 1563225239780.jpg (1175x1029, 467K)

how about you use dmc3 or 5 as your representation for that series faggot.

Attached: 3_013.jpg (470x608, 77K)

Sony
Rosterfaggotry
Dark Souls gayness
Doom fags
DMC garbage

Damn the world would be such a nice place

If you can't appreciate DMC, you are legitimate garbage.

Generic Hack Slash garbage with a by the numbers edgy anime swordsman protagonist

Literally just the smash fags. I still dont know why we dont have a nintendo containment board.

It requires precise inputs on the level of SF and KoF. There's nothing button mashing about DMC.

snoyniggers
fatetards
smashtards
the rest are ok

Everyone but doom, unless you're counting nu-doom, in which case I'd take the loss.

1: Dark Souls because they are badly designed games liked by retards who thinks they are "hardcore gamers" for beating them
2: PCMasterRace because reddit
3: Smash because the fanbase ruined something that was meant to be fun and not taken seriously
4: Resetera because you know why
5: /pol/ because you know why

Smashfags, retardera, /pol/, metacritic and Soulsfags. Wow, I fixed Yea Forums.

easy. metacritic, smash, rockstar, resetera and cdpr. thank me later.

/pol/ and Metacritic are the only ones that need to go, although I'm unsure of what the purple and red ones are in the bottom row. The rest are video games, even if I dislike them they deserve to stay.

t. never played a dmc game.

Smash
Sony
MetaCritic
/pol/
Souls

The only good answer.
Rosterfags need to stop spamming their shit and keep it to one thread or just make a containment board for them.
Sonyfags and PCMRfags are pretty much the same group of screeching autists.
Resetera.
And most importantly, fuck metacritic posters. If they wanted to gamble on numbers that ultimately mean nothing, they should just start posting to /biz/.

I ban whatever that faggo purple one was called, then I ban /pol/, then Yea Forums, then all of Reddit and tumbler.

What's the twitter screencaps fanbase ?

/pol/
fate
resetera

What about resetera, tranny?

Purple is Resetera

I ban every poster who'd ban /pol/ but not retardia, every poster who'd ban retardia but not /pol/ every poster who would ban neither and that one autist who keeps makeing the same breath of the wild thread over and over. Not for my sake, but his.

Attached: 1556072977555.png (1175x1029, 1.77M)

Metacritic, ResetEra, pol, E Celeb, CDPR

What's the issue with resetera, exactly? I see it mentioned here often, but never bothered to look it up until now. It's just a gaming forum, why is it singled out?

smashfags, specifically roster speculation faggotry that floods the catalog
retarderafags
metacriticfags
maybe /pol/fags, but they're kinda dying so what's the point.

everyone else on here is fine or just aren't very vocal in general. except maybe sonyfags and pcfags, but i think nintendofags are arguably more rabid but than the two of them combined, but aren't on here for whatever reason.

It's a lefty hub. So lefty political shit fuckery is attributed to it. Just think of it as inverse /pol/

Easy.
Sony, for all the shiposting.
Metacritic for all the faggots that worship numales opinion on games.
Rockstar for the casual faggots that love presentation over gameplay, getting rid of rockstar would put off all the other casualfags that play Ubi, Activision and EA games so they go back to re d d it just like last gen.
ResetEra and /pol/ as to keep the discussion on games as focused on the game as possible.

Attached: 1502301236699.gif (320x240, 233K)

- Smashniggers
- Roosterniggers
- Metaniggers
- Fateniggers
- PCniggers

Attached: 1544534077532.jpg (820x721, 100K)

Nintendo
Kojima
CDPR
Hollow Knight
DMC

/pol/ 5 times as usual

smash and mobileshitters get banned to /vg/, /pol/ and trannyera have their entire userbases euthanized and removed from existence entirely. the fifth and final ban will be saved and held over the heads of the consolewarfaggot factions to keep any one of them from getting too uppity.

I almost agree with this, I still like Smash

/pol/
Resetera
That's all I need. Only a faggot from the above two group would want to ban actual vidya discussion.

>no undertale
Rigged

What kind of retard thinks there is a "metacritic fanbase"?
It's just a trolling point people use when convenient.

Ban
>Dark Souls, because everyone pretends to like those game despite nobody actually enjoying them
>Whatever the M is because it must not matter because who even knows what it is
>The anime girl for obvious reasons
>Reset Era and /pol/ for the same exact reasons despite being on opposite sides.

>sony
>/pol/
>resetera
>PCfags
and fuck you the last one is twitter. get your shit eceleb screenshot threads off this board

Attached: 1445902908864.jpg (500x738, 39K)

>ban /pol/ three times
>resetera
>fate

Pol/resetera aren't video games no matter how hard they try and push their issues.
Fate is a slot machine not a video game.
The rest are actually video games so they get a pass.
The rest are actually video games.

There'd only be a dozen of us left but it'd be worth it.

/pol/
Resetera
Fate/Gacha
Metacritic
PCMR
No clue what that bird is so they're probably okay

There, I fixed Yea Forums.
People who actually play sony games, FateGO and rockstar games usually contain themselves in their own thread, ,not flooding the board until the thread reaches 500 posts.

>smashtards
>pc falseflaggers
>fucking METACRITIC AND RETARDERA FALSEFLAGGERS
are the main problem.

Attached: 1563225239780.jpg (1175x1029, 446K)

just noticed it was pick 5 so i'll add /pol/ although i don't consider them too much of a problem

>Can't talk about a clearly superior gaming platform, but you CAN talk about how the jews ruined generic anime game #4641
Based retard

>no nintendo

HMMMMMM I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS POST..............................

White paperclip
Purple arrow
/pol/
smash
gacha

except you can filter+hide that single thread easily. you actually have to leave Yea Forums because there are 45-50 smash threads in the catalog at a single time when DLC is shown/announced

discord x5 not just Yea Forums all of 4skin

fuck off back to your containment board /pol/ incel

this.

Smash
Resetera
Pol

there's practically no nintendo spam outside of smashfaggot threads. if it calms your autism, consider the playstation symbol to represent all console war incels

It doesn't matter how much a VIDEO GAME thread takes up space on a VIDEO GAME forum change my mind.

>usually contain themselves in their own thread
consolewarring faggotry and goldenface says hello

Attached: 1551213533451.jpg (500x500, 54K)

>No Nintendo

Attached: 1560896790188.png (642x899, 1.26M)

the mods and board owner disagree with you, which is why /vg/ exists.

>Roosterniggers

I will put up with anything as long as every single life failure posting in smash threads kills themselves overnight. anything

Surprised that DMC made the list.
Thought they stuck to their own threads or threads about action games of similar genre.

Snoy, smash, fate, resetera and rockstar. After that the board is fixed.

Resetera, metacritic, FGO and that's it

If we ban resetera, /pol/ will naturally leave.
Metacritic is garbage
FGO can fuck off to /vg/
Everything else is videogame so there's no reason to ban it.

they should probably be moved to /vg/ at this point since the game is almost half a year old and no longer relevant, but they're about 1/10th as autistically cancerous as smash rosterfags.

honestly based

The purple arrow that probably has nothing to do with videogames, the "m" that probably has nothing to do with videogames, and /pol/ three times just to be sure.

fgo
metacritic
pol
resetera
the rest can stay

the problem with your reasoning is that in reality resetera is barely a presence here and it's 99% /pol/ falseflagging itself to stoke more /pol/

>Sony
>Smash
>Metacritic
>PC
>/pol/
some of those picks seem really out of place here.

Soulsfags, smashfags, gachafags, polfags

/pol/
ResetEra/Neogaf
Sony
Smash
Gachafags

pc, smash, resetera, /pol/, gachashit.

Based, my choice aswell

If I cant ban zelda, sonic, and final fantasy then I choose none nigger.

1. i noticed i only blocked 4 so i added /pol/ anyway
2. you're a fucking idiot if you think this is solely a video game board. i want it to be a video game board but half the userbase (now) disagrees.

Not banning sony, banning PC, gee I wonder who could be behind this post.
Banning sony would instantly remove the majority of shitposters, casuals and phoneposters in one fell swoop.
The board would be a fucking aracadia overnight.

/pol/, Resetera, Metacritic, Fate and DMC

>ban resetera and not pol
That's like swatting a handful of flies and ignoring the malignant tumor growing on your face.

WHY DOES SLASH V SLASH HATE SMASH NOW

>Banning sony would instantly remove the majority of shitposters, casuals and phoneposters in one fell swoop.
delusional.

>Retardera
>pol
>FateGO
>Smash
>Twitter
Yes I know Twitter isn't on the list but I see it more often than metacritic at this point.

you take sony and resetera goes with it

>half the userbase are /pol/ incels who think it's perfectly fine to not talk about video games on a video game board
funny, the overwhelming consensus in this thread would suggest otherwise.

Dark souls
Smash
Rockstar
Pol
Metacritic

Why do people still think people from resetera even browse Yea Forums. weirdest boogieman I've ever seen. users from a heavily moderated overly sensitive forum would choose to browse Yea Forums of all places? I don't buy it

>shit up Yea Forums with nonstop autistic spam for over a year
>even go into threads about other games and industry news to spew your smashfag bullshit
>certain games/series are borderline impossible to discuss thanks to SMAAAAASH
>WTF, WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE US NOW?

>Sony
>Resetera
>Metacritic
>PC master race
>Fate GO
>BONUS: Nintendo & xboc
If system/console faggotry, social justice, review score faggotry, gatchashit could all leave I would be happy. On a nice day I might want friendly 2000-2006 era console fagging tho

I don't give a shit about racism as long as its on topic, most /pol/ racism is off topic retard shit

i would ban resetera, /pol/, metacritic, smashfags and sony, i don't care if i kill half the board by doing this.

Attached: HEH HEH HEH.jpg (1236x1236, 127K)

Then where are all the casuals and shitposters coming from? Is it from the other consoles that PS4 outnumbers 3 to 1? Is it from the other bases that never fight with each other but always fight with sony?
Get real faggot, casuals always flock to the most popular brand.

Smash, Reset Era, Metacritic, /pol/, and ecelebs. eCelebs should be on this list over at least half of what's shown.

shitposters are coming from nintendo (the biggest console-war shitters on the board by far).
casuals are mostly pc. these are the people who brag about using cheat engines to "beat" games. sekiro exposed them.
t. idort

Smash (honestly all Nintendo fans should be executed for drooling over a underpowered sacred cow made for kids)

CDPR (the Reddit company)

Sony (>"who the fuck cares about the gameplay, story, etc. They shrunk a character's tits, now I'm playing the handheld cancer called the Switch")

Doom (haven't played any of them but the complaints from manchildren about the 2016 one because it's not the same outdated PoS it was before are autistic. Only Doom fan I would leave alive is based Barneyfag.)

all of them

metacritic, /pol/, resetera, fate, sony
smashfags, from shills, pcmr, and rockstar shills are annoying, but nowhere near as bad as those 5

sekiro literally exposed PS4 shitters as the casuals, because they were the ones without access to cheats who were whining constantly about how it needed an easy mode.

>it's another "pcheat casual race tries to deflect" episode

Attached: 603CA170-45AE-4599-8FCF-6D49FD98A144.png (964x966, 631K)

gachatrash
resetera
/pol/
smash
Last one isn't too important, I just wiped out all the cancer. If you could remove gacha from /vg/ too that'd be great

FUck pol and fuck trannies

Attached: 1553751603157.jpg (593x702, 79K)

Where is nintendo and the weeb fanbase? Ban these two and I'm happy enough desu

I hate when console people make up stories in attempts to bring down pc.

>muh /pol/

What exactly from /pol/ is proven to be subversive in the same way that resetera is?

I just want to ban twitter/reddit/whatever screencaps and smash.

Just kill both, no in between

is the point of that image to make sure you HAVE to pick at least a few good fanbases? cause not all of those are bad

Resetera
Metacritic
Snoy
PC Mustard Face
Resetera

Nothing, at this point /pol/ is just a boogeyman throw either by shitposter or resetera trannies (90% of the time it's the first category)

Race bait threads and shit

/pol/, metacritic, resetera, gacha, souls

50 threads of "he's in!" Or steve raping banjo sure are great for video game discussion. Kill yourself smashfag, it belongs on /vg/.

If we get occasional RE, MH and DD threads I'm okay with DMC

The mentally ill people who make the same thread every day for a year would also be a good ban.

playstation
xbox
R*
pol
resetera

Metacritic
/pol/
ResetEra
Sony
Twitter

Attached: 1533740532828.png (264x258, 56K)

>If we ban resetera, /pol/ will naturally leave.
It's literally the other way around. Resetera is only here because /pol/ loves to spout their shit

>Not banning the biggest cancers

-Twitterfags
-phoneposters
-redditors
-CIA
-Women

>subversive in the same way that resetera is?
You're legitimately fucking delusional if 5 people from resetera are subversive in the same way pol is

Pol and Resetera. The rest are fine.

smashfag threads aren't really about video games. they're an excuse for tourists from discord, reddit and smashboards to ruin Yea Forums for everyone else with their shitposting.

>being a niggerlover
>obsessing over another's sex life
Neck yourself faggot

What a great sample, retard.

metacritic
PCMR
sony

Everything else is required for having a discussion including /pol/ and resetera
Console wars can fuck off to /g/ and metacritic users have nothing to discuss as a number obviously represents everything about a game

Journalists

Attached: Banned.png (1175x1029, 1.23M)

Tell me how /pol/ is subversive, people saying nigger now and then isn't it.

litreally kill all redditors
I am a phone poster btw

Resetera, /pol/, snoy, smash and fate.
Aka
Shitposters, shitposters, shitposters, catalog flooderd and cumbrains

pol
weebshit
whatever that red bird thing is (probably weeb shit)
resetera
doom (+ all the other classic fps luddites)

/pol/ ruined this board as the whole site, its so painful to see how people take their baits and respond in their threads so first pages are always offtopic

Ban resetera. I don't even care or know if they come here or not, it's just that if you blanket ban everyone there magically and everyone knows it happened, Yea Forums can finally shut the fuck up about the place and stop using it to say "you think thing I disagree with".

Ban /pol/ because not video games. Politics-related discussion that ties to the context of video games is fine though.

The rest are all video game related so are fine.

Attached: 1499446216854.png (469x169, 194K)

I don't even know what half that shit is. Which one get's rid of weebs?

>using DMC1 to represent the DMC fan base

Those niggers don't play nor give a shit about the first game

If DMCucks had their way every action game would focus too much on jump cancel juggling and down grade virtually every aspect of enemy and encounter design. No thanks faggot.

Was this supposed to be hard?

Attached: correct.png (1175x1029, 1.12M)

If you like action games at all you'd know why DMCfags are cancer.

Replace Smash with Nintendo as a whole. Although I gotta give them credit I haven't seen a fake Direct "leak" in a while.

Fuck off back to reset era you bitch

What about reset era you tranny?

Smash
Rockstar
Resetera
Metacritic
Fate

Easiest decision of my entire life
>/pol/, Resetera, and Metacritic aren't video games
>gachashit has nothing of value
>Sony is cancer and it's fans are insufferable

Well said, fellow r/games friend.

Snoys are annoying, but let's be honest, it would be boring without them and their constant whining. So I guess I have to agree with
this user.

Where's the option to completely ban Nintendo? I'll use all 5 of my votes for that

>it's
Still not as cancer as your English.

Strawpoll time
> strawpoll.me/18326444

Remove
>Smash: Roster faggotry isn’t fucking cancer and these threads aren’t fun and simply repetitive circle jerking and retarded schizos who can’t even accept the idea of people not liking or liking a character.
>Fate: Gacha shit especially the weebshit kind is just low quality waifufag shitposting, if I could I’d remove all waifushit gacha from this board I would.
>Metacritic: “Professional reviewers” are a fucking joke and anybody who takes critic scores as end all be all should be put in a mental institution.
>ResetEra: No need for an explanation.
>/pol/: No need for an explanation.

Replace Metacritic with Sonyfags

POL, CDPR, Dark Souls, PS4, Metacritic. Easy

You have issue with my mangling of the possessive case, but your mother was possessive of my dick in her cunny.

>choose four
>there are only four non-vidya choices
Namely Twitch, Resetera, Metacritic/sales, and /pol/. Everything else, whether you love it or hate it, is at least vidya.

Remove:
>Smash: Roster faggotry is fucking cancer, these threads aren’t even fucking fun anymore. They’re simply repetitive circle jerking and retarded schizos who can’t even accept the idea of people not liking or liking a character.
>Fate: Gacha shit especially the weebshit kind is just low quality waifufag shitposting, if I could I’d remove all waifushit gacha from this board I would.
>Metacritic: “Professional reviewers” are a fucking joke. Anybody who takes critic scores as end all be all should be put in a mental institution.
>ResetEra: No need for an explanation.
>/pol/: No need for an explanation.

They can all fuck off