>Toxic
Why is everyone such a pussy now?

Attached: 853.png (325x533, 297K)

Why are you so gay.

>Cancer
Why is everyone such a pussy now?

NIGGERS

faggots that never played sports basically

Because 90% of the time its not funny or entertaining to anybody but the person trolling/bantering/whatever. Its almost always just obnoxious and most people would trade the 10% of times it’s funny for not having to deal with the 90% of annoying shit.

Women and women-like men.

Why are you such a pussy, user?

Why do you cry about being called a faggot instead of saying faggot back?

Have you tried not being a massive drooling vagina?

Grow a spine queer, mute them if you don't want to hear them. Don't cry like a woman about "toxicity".

NO STOP OPPRESSING MY FREEDOMS
IT'S MY RIGHT TO BE ANNOYING
NO STOP MAKING FUN OF ME
LOOK I SAID THE NIGGER WORD
HAHA LOL TRIGGERED?
NOOOOO STOP BANNING ME
DICK NIGNOG FUCK PISS SHIT CUM
LET ME BACK IIIINNN
STOP IGNORING ME GUYS
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why are you unpleasant and bad at video games? Fuck off with your lame "toxic rights" shit.

>why are americans such pussies
ftfy

the internet won't be the same again.
Video games used to be full of insults hurled against each other, they all understood the ways of the bants.
When mass media and society came into the internet, it is over

Kill yourself nigger. Nobody thinks you're funny no matter how ironic you claim to be.

Because parents today are shitty and don't properly raise their kids and don't monitor their online habits.

because entropy can only harm a system unless it was designed for it

Overwatch created soibois that are triggered by fucking EMOTES

Attached: 1446070755955.gif (320x193, 1.79M)

If you have a bad attitude or are offended by anything no shit you won't find banter funny.

Attached: 1546572044073.gif (598x311, 2.52M)

Kinda gonna be sad when it hits Mordhau.
Was having a great conversation with the enemy team about how Jesus was gay and the holes in his hands confirmed he needed more orifices to get fucked in.

Using meme blanket terms like 'toxic' separates idiots from the common populace from you. Language is important, and so is knowing how to express yourself without the approval of a throne of mouth breathers.

Ostracize weak men.

Attached: corporatewhore.jpg (1200x800, 95K)

I gave you the reason most people disagree with you. Feel free to have your own opinion.

Talk shit, get shot.

most autistic people dont have normal face to face interaction anymore and only interact online. those same autists think online interaction should be held to the same standard as real interaction which is fucking retarded

Attached: 1563056774540.png (900x900, 455K)

>Gay
Why are you so nigger?

Attached: 1471633512308.jpg (220x176, 7K)

"Toxicity" is fine if you're talking shit to your opponents. It's annoying if you're talking shit to your teammates. For example, toxicity is generally fine in CoD but not CSGO.

>I whined like the bitch ass faggot I am, validate me!
No, you pole smoking troglodyte.

He has the right to be annoying, just as you have the right to mute him with in-game tools. Taking away his access to the game for merely being annoying is disproportionate punishment.

Attached: 1552989327970.png (440x359, 114K)

>that one friend that got permabanned in league for being toxic

whatever faggot

You're talking to the same kind of faggot that thinks murder is an appropriate punishment for voting for Trump.

I fucking love Dota 2 let's you unlock voice lines you can direct at the enemy to trigger them
>kill someone
>hit them with "don't be mad" or "you need to work on your skill, like us"

Attached: 1299.png (700x300, 141K)

That's the spirit. Don't lose those balls again, you ass felching, cum belching semen receptacle.

No one wants to listen to your squeaky/stoner voice mumble garbage over a $5 microphone, or read your inane whining bullshit. Why is it so important for you to make sure everyone knows you suck dick on the regular, just shut your faggot fucking mouth and if you can't do that then deepthroat the nearest sharp object

why is everyone an asshole now? I remember playing video games online and making lots of friends

now people just want to virtually spit in each others faces

Despite it often being unfunny and obnoxious, I dislike the people who are transforming gaming with inclusivity politics far more than the people who spam NIGGER

What happened is two part. Number one: Normalfaggots showed up. They don't like being told they are bad and don't like hearing bad words or harassment they are unable to filter it. Number two: the rise of match making. Before match making became popular, players had to be nice to each other or else they'd get banned from their favorite servers. Players who wanted super policed servers got their needs satisfied, players who wanted some bants but no extremist rants got what they wanted, and completely unhinged players got what they wanted. You also don't form any relationships with other players now, making it easier to berate players you don't like since you will never see them again.

Now game devs have to police their whole game to keep the normalfaggots happy by banning abusing language and play from the game entirely since they abusive players can easily move to another match. With this rise in policing of games, I will antagonize these "toxic" players just so I can get them banned. I don't actually care their are assholes, I just want to ruin their fun.

>YOU DID BAD IN VIDEO GAME NOW I AM MAD

Attached: 1562391612775.png (784x953, 245K)

the moderators and game developers have the right to punish however they want because it's their platform and they have free reign over the kind of people allowed into their environment.

This post is highly toxic, be better.

>Being mean
>2019

Wow, Mr. Rogers wouldn't be proud of y'all

Attached: 1367550495680.gif (320x240, 2.64M)

Reported for toxicity.

This almost works until you realize simply stating "haha i killed you im really good" is now considered toxic/hate speech. You cant even verbally celebrate your own victories in the chat without "otherizing" or "making people feel bad". Its shocking to me so many people are down for all this.

Wanna know how I know you don't have any friends? That, or you're a woman. Or maybe a snowflake trannoid freak.

Because games are more mainstream now. In let’s say the 90s, the target audience for online games were nerds and kids. Now the target audience is everyone.

retards who spout toxic are usually the ones abusing the report system and ruining games

quick solution is to play games with a paywall or high system reqs so dipshit mtf brown neets can't even play with you

>"I have the right to be a tyrant, its my ball and my court
>Wtf why are you all leaving and making fun of me"

Attached: 1538276043109.jpg (379x363, 22K)