Should i play persona 3 fes or p3p?

should i play persona 3 fes or p3p?

Attached: 1559749622767.jpg (1104x1104, 346K)

Ask the Totem.

Attached: sonic totem.png (1400x696, 1.88M)

Play Dragon Quest 8, retard.

FES if you're not a dumb bitch
Cringe

Attached: Shin Megami Tensei_ Persona 3 FES.jpg (600x838, 389K)

Having played both, FES would be better. Then if you wanna replay the game in the future do Femc route in P3P

why fes is better?

You can explore the overworld which has more side-characters and world building, actual cutscenes as opposed to being a full on visual novel, better graphics and animations.
It takes a mild hit to the combat being slightly clunkier, however P3P made changes to it that completely ruined the balance.

>T.Generic series.

You're better off playing Persona

Emulate FES and get the party member control mod and you have the definitive p3 experience

I mean, P3P is exactly P3FES other than the lack of cut scenes and combat changes. Yeah it's lame not being able to walk around, but the game being portable really makes up for it imo. Plus P3P has the boss gauntlet with Margaret. I certainly prefer FES but P3P honestly isn't that different.

FES is better as a first experience since it has all the content with none of the downsides

P3P is much, much better than FES.

>exactly P3FES
You can't choose what weapon you want
Fusion spells aren't spells anymore
The weakness system is completely different

FES.

FES is much, much better than p3p.

P3P makes the social links faster because you don't have to move your character in the city
You have also full controll over your team mates

More like the casualised P3 experience. The difficulty isnt designed around full party control at all.

Btw the expansion is so frustrating (gameplay wise and plot wise) you won't play it

You better go PSP

Attached: 1555121754099.png (504x504, 251K)

Fucking definitive remake when?

Play the superior version of course.

Attached: persona 3 v2.png (354x448, 440K)

animeposters are fags

Attached: 120fc29280b42e98e64241b44d02703118c4d140_hq.jpg (888x1024, 43K)

is op a raging faggot?

Is persona 5 the best one?

FES pretty much started the Atlus trend of creating a remastered version of a game with some extra female character and an additional plot arc that nobody likes.

am I wasting my time with her?

FES. Maybe P3P if you want to fuck Ken.

Can we expect P5Arena anytime soon?

Having played both play fes will give you the better perspective of the story being told (ie the cut seences and the additional story at the end) but if you are looking for a little less aggregating gameplay experience play p3p because you get to control your party members and not have to delegate it via focus on healing or conserve sp crap.