Jus ordered this bad boy for my Switch

Jus ordered this bad boy for my Switch.
What am I in for lads?

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-204437.jpg (707x1017, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Samsung-MicroSDXC-Adapter-MB-ME128GA-AM/dp/B06XWZWYVP?SubscriptionId=AKIAJ7T5BOVUVRD2EFYQ&tag=cheapassgam08-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B06XWZWYVP&th=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Going as far as 1TB is a bit much unless you want to own the ENTIRE switch library + all indies entirely digital.
Also Samsung is slightly better but Sandisk is second best so it's still good.

1 tb is way too much,256 gb is the most i could see making sense for switch.

i have a 128 gb myself,and even with piracy i'm usually not filling that up.

>Yea Forums: vita memory cards are too expensive!!!
>also Yea Forums: *buys $350 memory cards for switch*

if they made a vita card with the same capacity it would be over 1000 dollars

PHYSICALFAGS BTFOOOOOOOOO

Virtual hoarding, you will probably fill it up with games you will never play. You could have purchase a cheaper 250 one and be set.

Attached: pk.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

I have a 64 gb card in my switch, it cost like 25 bucks and holds all the games I need

you got ripped off, I got a 128gb card for a little over 20 bucks

On the vita it would cost twice, that was the issue.

I bought a 400gb card this morning for $44. If it wasn't so cheap I would have just gone with a 128 or something.

you probably got one of the low speed cards or live in a third world country.

>you will probably fill it up with games you will never play
Actually i've noticed that i tend to play most of the digital games i own on a regular basis, but it's the physical ones that i tend to forget about.
Probably because it takes much less time and effort to select an icon rather than getting up, fetching the cartridge and swapping it.
Convenience for the lazy does wonders.

Attached: 1313538432412.jpg (433x326, 25K)

just delete the game after you completed it lmao

I dunno man, my 256 gigger is starting to run out of space and I don't have nearly the entire system's library, hell half of my library is physical.

not at all, it's a U3 card. Granted, it was on sale on amazon

But were they cheap because they were on sale, or because they were of a shit manifacturer?
Sometimes you'll find cards that should be expensive for cheap, and what's happening is that they're essentially fakes.
Using a low quality card can lead to data getting corrupted.

Not him but I got this, it's pretty serviceable.
amazon.com/Samsung-MicroSDXC-Adapter-MB-ME128GA-AM/dp/B06XWZWYVP?SubscriptionId=AKIAJ7T5BOVUVRD2EFYQ&tag=cheapassgam08-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B06XWZWYVP&th=1

I replay my games regularly.
Also most of the Switch library is indies, wich lend themselves to replay sessions especially well.

Not the same user, but I got a real SanDisk 128GB, and it's A2, which is the best you can get right now. Not a Chinese ripoff. Prices are always dropping on memory, but it is surprising how fast they drop.

Cards are half the price they were a year ago. I bought my first 128gb on sale for ~$35, then bought one this year for barely $20.

It's a Sandisk ultra, so just on sale.

>But were they cheap because they were on sale, or because they were of a shit manifacturer?
the one I got was a sandisk 128gb ultra something something

lmao look at this retard getting ripped off

I think Switch only supports up to 512GB

bro I'm norwegian not american, I wipe my ass with 20 dollars

Swallow it or you're pussy.

wrong, the switch supports up to 4tb cards which don't even exist yet.

This limitation was technically true on launch, but Nintendo relatively early on patched in support to much higher capacity SD.
That's why some people are confused about it.

still wondering when they'll patch the USB 3.0 port to actually behave as one

Do I get to be someone's NetNavi?

Not true.

/thread.