Dark Souls but the A.I learns from your actions and your patterns...?

Dark Souls but the A.I learns from your actions and your patterns...?

Attached: Dark-Souls-3-guide.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

Could actually be pretty good, machine & deep learning will probably do wonders for NPC combat AI

that would be based, desu

Very difficult to get right. Worst case scenario is the AI over-thinks situations which causes it to be unresponsive and buggy.

A dating sim but the AI learns from your actions and your patterns and decides how to love you better.

Doesn't the AI kinda do that, like when you estus, it closes the distance with reaching attacks?
Sekiro for sure does that.

>A.I creates dummy enemies to test your actions, only to use strategic weaknesses with an even harder boss

Attached: 1501170164552.jpg (2560x1440, 698K)

So every enemy becomes Maldron?
Pass.

think like God Hand's AI, dumbass
the better you play, the more complex and new attacks the AI throws at the player

>the more complex and new attacks the AI throws at the player
This is dark souls we're talking about.

>A.I creates a small area with very weak enemies to soften your defense and crushes you with a hard boss at the exit

Attached: 1501172688803.jpg (1920x1080, 704K)

Dark Souls but the AI has friendly fire

Attached: [smithing intensifies].gif (500x245, 251K)

>Enemy keeps fucking running away and hiding until you drop the game out of frustration.

> Play shitty on purpose
> Game becomes easy
Retard.

>AI picks up on that
>gets even harder

You would have to make them “forget” certain techniques as they learn new ones, or eventually they will become literally unbeatable. They’ll eventually patch every hole in their defense, then become sentient and send the player’s browsing history to his contact list.

>new invasion mode
>you make a monster you trained to attack someone
>torch hollow with smart AI
ultimate power

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

You could train one super big AlphaGo neural network on all players' actions beforehand and then an another one which would control the first to adjust to the player playing the game atm

>AI learns too much after a while
>every single normie drops it
>Yea Forums loves it just because normies don't like
>Yea Forums votes it GOTY
BASED

Attached: DARKSOULS 2017-08-02 20-38-00-04.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

Wow so edgy

and it just works...

Attached: DARKSOULS 2017-07-30 13-00-05-62.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

That's not so much learning as pre-programmed. They can see that you're vulnerable and will push the advantage. Same thing with Armored Core AI, kneel down to fire a back weapon and they'll charge.

are there any games like dark souls but on pc (not talking about the absolute abomination ports like ds1/2/3) which are actually playable on keyboard/mouse? i like sekiro but would like something more rpg with medieval/fantasy theme.

Dark Souls but the A.I can feint attacks

But then how would I win?

it's called multiplayer single player fags, jesus christ

Lords of the Fallen, but it's probably shit

>act like a literal retard for an hour
>game is now easymode

You don't. And that is the lesson to be learned.
The longer you manage to survive the more you have succeeded but true victory is admiting to your defeat
No, you will always find weaker players or better players who will make mistakes

Attached: DARKSOULS 2017-07-31 15-51-45-01.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

How is that fun?

Whole trilogy is playable on k+m only you are sperg

It is fun for those who want a challenge and will push themselves beyond. Most normies will hate it but a chosen few will love this forever

The fun is overcoming the challenge, if the challenge is impossible to overcome then it would be pointless.

Attached: 1529423697990.jpg (953x720, 461K)

Something like that was implemented in ECHO.

what about Dark Souls but the A.I reads your inputs

sometimes i feel like it does that already

>A.I. then traps you in one area with all knowledge of what you can do

Probably whats in store for the future with all the improvements to AI. Wouldnt be surprised if Fromsoft has this patented already.