Attached: ViTfs0Q.jpg (946x746, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9Y1krCPvoiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure

Nope

>good games after 2009

user pls

Attached: 1500497532157.jpg (480x405, 20K)

nope
try "unity piece of shit game #32126" instead

Rust is a god awful piece of shit
But, it makes for some pretty interesting scenarios and stories after playing it
It's like Runescape wildy scamming/pk'ing made into a full game

not sure if it's good but I think it has the most toxic playerbase around. I know "toxic" is thrown around without meaning pretty often, but your average rust player is a fucking psychopath

Attached: rustisshit.jpg (1920x1200, 619K)

dunkey's videos on it are funny and I watched summit1g play it for several hours
was a pretty wild ride

>but your average rust player is a fucking psychopath
Isn't that what makes it fun

to a degree, but when you have some shithead with 4000 hours raid everyone on the server in a week and shit talk everyone when they get back on it can suck the fun out of the game. alternatively it's fun to fuck with people you have something against though.

last time I played the group my crew teamed up with betrayed us and locked us out of our own base, then one of them betrayed the group and we did the same thing to them. when they invited us to discord to gloat I posted screenshots of their dead bodies in the base and they were suddenly the victims, probably the best feeling in the world.

it's one of my favorite games of all time

about 3k hours as a solo on a trio server, AMA

Attached: rust.png (266x159, 61K)

Depends

Rust Vanilla is an absolute grind fest. Only an unemployed autist could enjoy that.

>inb4 it's fun with friends!

Rust modded however can be fun.

Have you enjoyed yourself

is character customization a thing?

How do you even manage?
Farming is boring as shit as a fresh spawn, and getting a early quick start by farming scraps and trading that at the outpost sucks too.

youtu.be/9Y1krCPvoiM

Its "get your shit jacked while you sleep" simulator
Also its only fun during the early game when youre rushing to get all the necessities. Then it just dives off a cliff with grinding and stealing shit. Cause thats really all the game is. Grinding and stealing.

yes, I had moments on this game that felt better than real life

look up hjune's dank tank 4, I took the main concept and changed it into my own base. Also I usually farm with ak and jackhammer which makes it faster than you think (10 minutes gives full inventory of nodes in the winter)

Attached: gang.jpg (241x248, 24K)

"hey can I join your clan?"
*proceeds to raid your base while you're offline*
:)

No. Getting offline raided by neets with 10,000 hours a piece is not fun, even if they're the most autistic piles of shit that will door camp you for 4 hours talking about poopoo peepee

No

Notice how the only sane person who is NOT a SHILL gets zero replies and no bait even," why? " because he is fucking 100% right and not a shill

no its for losers who couldn't succeed in a competitive environment, similar to battle royale games

>the only reason anyone would like this game is because they're a shill
>this thread has 14 shills out of 17 posters

Attached: 9A9872FA-2DF8-42A2-B891-6ADA3D1EBF40.jpg (210x240, 30K)

Rust modded is fun until you bring down the 15th helicopter and mow down the 50th fresh spawn on the beach with explosive m249 rounds

Rust is kino. Son'yggers are still seething so they have to watch youtube

after playing 600 hours on vanilla before switching to modded I can agree with this. also bringing back blueprints and adding upkeep made the game a literal chore to play.

do you have a job or are you a neet? I find employed people have a definite disadvantage in this game when kids and neets can just grind 24/7

That's true for every game.
it's not hard to get good at any game question is:
-do you have enough time?
-are you willing to spend all your free time on this?

>most illingest b boy, I got that feeling
>cause I am most ill and I'm grinding and stealing

It's very true for Rust, a game that has apps that tell you if the people you want to raid have logged off.

>its only fun during the early game when youre rushing to get all the necessities

this 100%. after you get the meta down and know how everything works it varies between boring and disappointing, I don't think I've made it past week 2 of the wipe in a server before. game is especially fun in the first 100 hours when you are still learning.

>retarded clan member dies to my shotgun trap
>they all come back 3 minutes later and level my 2x2 with C4
Fun

sounds like it

Attached: rust_ching_chong_cucks.jpg (876x241, 56K)

just look for all the "guy gets raided, proceeds to WIPE OUT ENTIRE CLAN" videos on youtube
its fucking petty and psychopathic as fuck, where direct confrontration doesn't exist, people just attack each other when the other one can't fight back or is vulnerable constantly
whoever gets bored and leaves first is the loser

hate the rusty garbage aesthetic desu
currently waiting for pantropy to come of age

Attached: pantstropy.jpg (1280x720, 274K)

Kill yourself reddit fuckwad.

wow shiny chrome and bloom
so pretty
dazzling even
the future is now

you can build flying bases apparently

I have a job and go to school, but because I know how to build/farm efficiently it's all good. Usually when I get offlined they run out of explosives and I just build back up the next day

only if you raid everyone and leave loot in boxes near fresh spawns

Huge amount of grind required to get anywhere and you will be gimped without a group. However it is an amazing game, you will come into very organic situations that would never happen in any other game. It’s basically the Yea Forums of video games. I’d argue the game was better back in legacy days, but the organic player interaction aspect hasn’t changed a bit.

you sound like a pussy

what style base do you usually make?

i actually stayed up for 36 hrs once guarding my base because my group was at war with another group
says a lot about how much i enjoyed the game back when it came out

Late game is kinda cool. Made friends with some romania clan and they allowed us to join their stronghold. Funny how that shit looked exactly like a brazilian favela, turf wars and all.

Aside from that, if you don't have some powerful friends, you gonna get fucked since raids happen almost daily

How to fix Rust:
>During slow hours you can only get items from roaming and keycard shit, you can't offline everyone at 4am every night
>During peak hours you can raid, and the monuments that have good loot are restocked
>All people of European heritage must rise up and kill every jew they see.
EZPZ

pic unrelated

Attached: C O C K T E E T H.jpg (850x796, 147K)

Look up evilwurst on jewtube, German engineering will save you.

Cool pic user
Really makes me want to die, thanks

You're welcome buddy.

Attached: 1534484989779.jpg (943x1280, 198K)

I took the concept of hjune's dank tank 4 and made it into my own base, the sealed off bunker that is opened by placing a roof is op and I am surprised it has not been fixed yet

playing the guitar during a raid was fun

Attached: 1542173601472.png (256x256, 25K)

Say what you want about the game. its fun as fuck. got 1.5k hours on it and i still get the urge to play every week.

and headshots in rust are the most satisfying sound to ever exist

FUCK YOU MAYS
SHAWN A FAGS AND O NEIN TOO

looks neat. probably gonna try this one next wipe