CTR Thread

Anyone unlocked Dr. Quest yet? I heard that he always wins.

Attached: dudenotfunny.png (210x254, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GaurDaeKGg
youtube.com/watch?v=d3vxcaq47zE
files.catbox.moe/sijacb.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do 2nd and 3rd always fight each other instead of 1st?

Attached: 1563151267777.jpg (1280x720, 457K)

rng determines the winner more than anything in current online play it's still fun though

>Looking up Online Leaderboards
>Just set a new record for myself on Hot Air Skyway, so want to see where I'm ranked
>Around the 2000 margin on PS4
>Check the best times
>Under 2 minutes
>"What the fuck. That's literally impossible."
>Find the video of the WR holder on PS4
>Of-fucking-course, he clears two laps and then cheats by driving off the side to reset himself on Lap 3 to end it in 4 seconds
It's shit like this that actually kills the fun and challenge for me. Fuck this shit. Beenox needs to reset a bunch of these exploited as fuck Time Trials so this shit is actually fair.

Attached: 1563078492976.png (778x396, 195K)

1st is always too far ahead to even do anything about

1st and onlyst for Coco is my wife

if 1st pulls far enough away from the pack, then 2nd becomes your new 1st.

>1st is too far away to hit with anything that they get other than leaving a minefield inside the shortcuts and optimal lines in hopes of sharing them next lap but places 4-8 are content to run into said traps recklessly without adding their own obstacles.
>orbs never catch first anyway and usually hit 2nd and 3rd along the way
>clocks dont help close the gap unless they time them and people are too stupid for that
I've only had a half dozen races where all 3 podium places were near neck and neck the whole time and we voluntarily didnt throw weapons at each other to see who was just faster

have they even reset the leaderboards for Thunder Struck and Papu's Pyramid yet?
i wonder if those reset at the end of each GP too.

What enrages me the most is when 3rd goes out of their way to target 2nd when all 2nd wants to do is drag 1st back

If 2nd is delayed by 3rd's bullshittery do you really fucking think 3rd is going to catch up and hit 1st who is even further away after 2nd and 3rd hash it out?

Attached: 1500319587943.png (570x564, 139K)

>join lobby
>n.trace with skin and abstract name
how to know your gonna have your ass handed to you

Attached: 82626213c50529511535ff3e54291cd3.jpg (630x459, 72K)

I won because of this too.

Attached: The Prediction.webm (640x360, 2.64M)

It seems that I did not give you enough credit, yes? I won't make that mistake again. You savages will learn fear, just as millions have before you. Heheh... Heheh... Hahaha... AHAHAHA.

Attached: unless.png (456x703, 552K)

The scariest loadouts are unironically just the default character skin in the default kart.

Attached: 1500319587941.png (756x734, 29K)

>tfw you can't do the polar pass shortcut on the water pads so you keep placing beakers on the optimal jump point so that no one else can do it either

Attached: 1559902170862.jpg (1473x1061, 280K)

wew

Attached: 940C9D53-0B54-45D9-9CFC-5CDDE0E14DF0.png (250x250, 79K)

God I wish I could breed every bandicutie.

I hate these platinum relics
Just 5 more to go until I am done

>Krunk dabs on the entire lobby multiple races in a row (with Krunk's win 25 races skin)
help

Theyll breed you and wont even kiss you after.

Attached: AC338101-4B95-4DA4-A863-5DB4B5909FA7.png (250x250, 81K)

Crunch time...

Attached: crunch time.png (222x254, 53K)

That's what you get for playing balanced

Why is balanced worse than accel if acceleration is a mostly useless stat and balanced has higher speed?

But, I really want a kiss

the stats are a lie, balance is slower than accel

Guys help i have no clue where i am.

I entered a portal In Hyper Straightway and entered into here.

Attached: 20190715133831_1.jpg (1600x900, 173K)

>CNK track
>Immediately 4 votes
Why is this? Is it because they have USF more often than not? I always fumble around in them (usually 3rd-5th placements).

You died
That's how you ended up on the Rainbow Road

STOP VOTING FOR OUT OF TIME REEEEEEEEEE

They're longer so generally give more coins
And maybe 2 or 3 of them are really good too

They're fun.

Fuck you guys, appreciate what you have.
t. Forever playing twilight tour, crash cove, and mystery caves

They're usually the better tracks in the rotation

have the bandicoot models been ripped yet?

I'll miss you uncle

Attached: Bandingodile.png (708x843, 355K)

kek

so at the moment we are hating
>Crash Cove
>Mystery Caves
>Coco Park
>Twilight Tour
>Out Of Time

I should add

>Dingo Canyon

don't forget Dragon Mines

>out of time suddenly coming up way more often in the online matchmaking
>mfw nobody can do the second skip

Don't forget Sewer Speedway, Hyper Spaceway, Dragon Mines and Blizzard Bluff

God damn twilight tour is some retarded shit in matchmaking. Everyone who isn't slugging behind chugging items is separated by dozens of seconds. It's retarded big and there's nothing to it besides speed conservation

If you hate blizzard bluff you're just pretending to like ctr

Dragon Mines actually deserves the hate though

Most people won't admit it, but the majority of the CTR tracks fucking suck.

I don't personally hate it, but I've seen a lot of people dislike it, because they can't seem to get the shortcut down. Which is funny because I can do it 100% of the time, assuming I don't fuck up

Ah. Is that why I saw a webm showing a turn character reaching top speed before a balanced character?

just got digital n. tropy, i beat every oxide record in just one day, no big effort whatsoever (except for dragon mines)
no wonder all tropy players are still shit

I'd say exactly half of them suck.

Balance has less max speed than accel

There's 10% chance people aren't as good on them because statistically everyone playing the game has played the CTR tracks more often.

I can't count the number of times Barin Ruins starts and one person starts the race driving to the left.

This is the problem. If you manage to pull away from the pack within the first few seconds, you're pretty much set for the race. Everyone else is too busy chucking items at each other to catch you, and the Orbs don't make a difference, because even if they do manage to finally catch up and hit you, they will have already slowed everyone else down who's before you.
The only challenge of being in first basically becomes doing a time trial and not fucking up by falling off the track or something, because it's like you're not even a part of the race anymore

Do you get anything for beating Tropy and Oxide on Twilight Tour?

Also Inferno Island. It's a dumb short item spam level with garbage payout

Why is his chin so big?

Blizzard Bluff is good despite the broken ass shortcut. Same can not be said for sewer speedway

That's not his chin...

> keep seeing CocoXDingodile stuff
Why is this a thing?
It's cute, but why?

Why do you all hate twilight tour? It's so much better than a good 60% of the other tracks.

There are usually better or higher paying tracks in the selection
We don't want to play it 3 times in a row

Because fucking everyone plays it and it's always the same goddamn thing happening. You get bombed from first place in the first lap and then for the remaining 2 laps absolutely no one can catch up with the first place and just keeps bombing the shit out of each other. I am goddamn sick of this level

No, the time trial unlockables are for the base tracks only, excluding retro track

A bit simplistic. It's good but not great. Plus, it appears so often that it's starting to get on my nerves.

But all tracks play like this

because its at least 50% of all races i'm playing and i'm sick of it

No way I'm gonna make 5%. I can't play but roughly twice a weak and it takes 20-30 races to climb 1% higher now.

FIX BALANCED
BUFF TURNING

Attached: honest_stat_bars.png (914x496, 170K)

Who the fuck is hating Mystery Caves and Out of Time? Those are top tier tracks. And Twilight Tour is good too, it just appears way too often when playing online which makes it stale.

Balanced doesn't, that's the problem. It also accelerates worse than the Turning characters. Obviously, it needs to be buffed at some point to actually have good stats.

>it just appears way too often when playing online which makes it stale.

because of that and

Out of time is shit, if you get hit by an item before a shortcut your race is doomed

>if you get hit by an item before a shortcut your race is doomed
Because this sure as hell doesn't apply to any other track?

Hey buddy, you're shit too.

It's matching the size of his pecs.

Attached: GrunchBendigjut.png (1062x592, 384K)

Out of Time is a great track, the only problem it really has is the fence jump because the collision can be wonky at times

The turtles in Mystery Caves need to be fixed. They were better in the original, along with the water mechanics. Not sure why people hate Out of Time. I guess if you were a CNK fan it lost a lot of its identity (clocktower antigrav and the sandworms).

to better anal vore you, my dear

>3 minutes without a reply
This game is dead, MK won

>Cuz N. Joy
>N. Trance's cousin who is oblivious to his evil doings and immune to his hypnosis attempts thanks to his sweet shades
*sips*

Attached: 1562445677158.png (712x378, 227K)

I love Coco
Coco is my wife
I want to start a family with Coco
Coco is my life, soul and heart
Coco

"BANDICOOT POWERRRR~"

Attached: get in the slow lane faggot.jpg (2048x1862, 403K)

It aint, tho. Picture description just says she's an OC that's Ding's sister

coco is like 12 years old

This, but Megumi because I'm not a fucking nonce.

There are certain characters that just nobody plays. If you see one, you know they're there to destroy you. Unironically, I assumed that the only N. Oxides I'd see online would be little kids or shitters, but they're usually really good.

So what, 12 in animal age is like being 80 in human age. I like grannies.

I fucking love Meteor Gorge and Out of Time

Same.

>Alternate skins are a hawaiian shirt with a twirly straw
>A wifebeater with a drink hat
>And a tux with a tea cup and straw
>Voice lines are entirely just him sipping, breathing out after a drink, and smacking his lips in satisfaction

Baby Grand Prix is going to be lobbies full of seething faggots having to adjust to turning characters lmao

Dragon mine sucks but at least nobody votes for it. I've never played it online.

Cringe.

>is Wilson's favourite reimagined track
>nobody plays it
I feel kinda bad desu

Out of Time has two shortcuts that lob off about ten seconds of race each, and if you fuck either one up you're done

Hardly anyone ever does the one going out the cathedral, races can be won easy that way. I'm guessing because all the ALL SHORTCUTS videos on youtube that casuals watch dont include it

>penta is speed
>krunk is handling
It would be funny if they did that, but that's not what's going to happen. I'm sure at least one baby character will be in every category

If Tawna is any evidence there will be at least one challenge demanding Baby T getting 1st place in Prehistoric Playground, and he's 100% turning

I didn't even know about that shortcut until I did time trials, since N Tropy takes it. I do it online and I'm pretty sure nobody else does since that's the only track I can dnf the whole lobby on

I feel like it's one of the rare shortcuts you have to learn by first watching other people do it. Videos don't include it, people are less likely to do CNK time trials, etc.

>I can't count the number of times Barin Ruins starts and one person starts the race driving to the left.

I do that.

I don’t even know why, something about it just makes me instinctively boost-start into a drift....straight into the fucking wall.

I have to look at the map every time the countdown starts.

Attached: Sewer_SpeedGAY.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

>tropyfag getting fucked
Glorious

lolwut every class can make that shit. Stop being a speedfag for 5 seconds and you'll understand why you aren't winning races.

>40435/42000
I'm not gonna be able to unlock Motor Tawna bros......

Attached: Ptbw9yH.jpg (800x522, 48K)

Daily reminder that Ami players are subhumans

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190715214837.jpg (3840x2160, 1006K)

this, partially
t. DNF'd people yesterday using biker crash in the default charcoal painted kart

So for the people that still have issues with u-turning and want to practice it, just go to Electron Avenue and jump of the mega ramp in the beginning. If you drive off to the side, you're doing it right. If you're spinning all the way down to the ground, you're doing it wrong

Compiling a list help me out old.

AI cheat by:
>Autoaiming with bombs
>Only targeting me with missles
>Working together to defeat me
>Using powerups specifically when I'm jumping a gap to fuck me up
>Using a powerup on me just before the finish line

>Liz right behind him
Penta knows what's going to happen

Why not? That's about 4-5 single weekly challenges, which refresh tomorrow.

The visual details are greatly appreciated but it's still the least fun track to play on.

Why does this keep happening ?
When will they learn how to at least place checkpoints on a fucking track ?

>that lone Zam player

And there goes another one.

This is getting silly now

Honestly the AI isn't there to win, it's there to make you lose

>the pipes on the ceiling of Sewer Speedway have collision
>yet shit like this is possible

Attached: 1549384862995.jpg (411x324, 18K)

BEEEEEEEEEEEENOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOX!

Would Crash Cove/Inferno Island be improved if the optional boat/cliff turbo pad was made into a super turbo pad?

Fucking WHAT?

>patch an exploit that makes obtaining coins a little easier offline
>nerf the coin rewards on 10 tracks to make it even harder to farm offline
>patch an exploit in Roo's Tubes
>change the names of a few characters because people who didn't even buy the game complained
>break private online in that same patch
>meanwhile a list of stuff that actually needs fixing and has been mentioned constantly since launch goes unfixed
>coins are still an absolute nightmare to obtain offline
>nitro is such a shit addition that people simply aren't bothering, with the 5% reward being easy as fuck to obtain because of it
Beenox and Activision took a great game like CTR and are doing nothing but shitting on it with every new update.

Inferno could work but Crash cove's 1st turn would be really fucking hard to do due to how fast you'd be going if you had reserves

must...
inseminate...
liz...

inhibitions...
fading...

>Should we place checkpoints on the tracks to prevent all skips like this from working?
>Nah, let's just fix them one by one as people find more. I'm sure that's the best and most logical way to handle this

Attached: l563202657006.jpg (945x1209, 200K)

Beenox's collisiontm working as intended! Also what the fuck are checkpoints?

I swear to god if Beenox doesn't reset the online leaderboards, I'm going to be so fucking mad. This shit is literally unfair. The equivalent of glitched speedruns.

Is the Oxide Station exploit still doable on Switch? Normally I'm against exploits but it's the only time trial I have left and it's pissing me off. I beat Oxide on every other track but I can't even unlock Tropy's ghost there.

Dingodile is a CHAD and coco is a CUTE GIRL
If you played crash bash youd pair them together on team aku for co-op with your sister and DIDN'T ever have sexual thoughts during puberty before growing out of it

I feel like some maps really don't need to have usf. Those two are fine as shitty beginner maps no one plays.

Time to go cheese Oxides ghost while I can

Dingodile was shit in that game though.

>Hot Air Skyway Relic Race
>Boost pads throw me over the crates even when I don't jump and have zero reserves
What the fuck am I doing wrong

loser lmao

The antigrav was a gimmick that can be ignored but pour one out for my worms.

Don't jump, just drive. Use brake if necessary.

kek

I want this character in the game

Update: actually making the landing isn't easy

Someone can't into perfect start.

>If you actually want to realistically compete with the top racers, you HAVE to use the d-pad to turn because U-turning is the most busted shit
Why god

Attached: 1562575268745.png (410x423, 217K)

Unironically would be a God tier neo-Crash character design.

A Squidbillies-core good guy version of N. Trance would be the GOAT

That's just this game in general.

>Cuz N. Joy
>Not Bubba Z.

?
I concider myself a "top tier" racer, I use the stick but move to dpad to u-turn.

>go over final hill
>reserves suddenly vanish
This is the only thing I can't stand, I even drift over the hill instead of jumping but sometimes I still lose them. Losing USF on Twilight Tour is a death sentence if the other guy doesn't.

Attached: 13819414014.jpg (1273x922, 113K)

Your "wife" belongs to this ol' dingo.

Attached: 03465786790.jpg (1024x682, 130K)

>the stats are a lie
Weren't they also a lie in the original? Geez Beenox no need to be so faithful.

I honestly feel like keeping USF at times is straight up just getting lucky. Hyper Speedway is the absolute worst about it.

Same here

Yeah, frankly the online is garbage. This game is really a disappointment because it just doesn't offer much over the original that is actually good.

>zoomers forcing this when Coco wants N. Gin
Kek

I'm on switch faggot, I can just break my controller in half

No it's quite literally Twilight Tour where this shit is forced like no other, because it has exactly one super turbo in the entire track and it's completely blockable via the jump, not to mention it can be ended at any time via clocks and you need to go around the entire fucking lap to get the super turbo again.

It has shitty snowbally design and would actually improve immensely if all the pads were super turbos.

Attached: 1557949148201.jpg (1000x867, 71K)

I've been trying this for like 20 minutes and there's a shit load of collision sensors that cockblock your way

What shortcut is broken in Blizzard? The fence? I have never missed the ice gap if I have fire from the turbo pad.

I'll give Hyper Straightway points that at least it's USF pads are more evenly spaced out and I rarely just spontaneously lose my built up reserves like I do on Twilight Tour's last hill.

How would you feel about just a really long track that doesn't loop

Attached: 1200px-MK8-Course-MountWario[1].jpg (1200x675, 159K)

where does Oxides ghost in Oxide station rank in terms of difficulty? I beat him just now, do I stand a chance at beating him at other difficult ones?

do we know what Baby Ts stats will be ? allrounder ?
also when does the new grand prix starts ? is it the 3rd next month again ?

I don't really like tracks like this. Optimizing or making mistakes on subsequent loops is more interesting to me.

You mean runs like in Need for Speed and Forza? That would be pretty neat actually especially if one of them went through a series of warp gates so you started in an area like the first stage of Crash 1, went to space in like in Crash 2, and ended in a futuristic city like Crash 3.

It’s Roo’s tubes. It’s not hard

There's two pads in that course though. There's plenty of other courses with only 1 pad you could've complained about instead.

No it isn’t.

You're right, but what's the fun in that if I can cheat?

Attached: Cartoons-dick_00426962.png (1920x1200, 344K)

I bought my turbo remote! easy coins here i come!

Only the second is the fastest blue fire. The first is not.

>Two cute handling types already
>Cute speed character already
>Main character of last GP was accel
I expect allrounder.

Elaborate user. I'm seeking to cheat this game as much as possible for shitty dev decisions.

please CTR gods of Yea Forums, reply to this and let a peasant know if he has a chance.

How the fuck do I become the host of an online lobby? Is it just pure luck or is there something I can do about it? I've played this game online every day since release and I swear to god I have NEVER started an online race from the first place. Not once. More than 70% of the time I start from the back row which is really annoying since I always bump into some asshole in front of me when getting a boost start. How the fuck does this work? What determines the host?

Attached: 1466387753045.jpg (504x470, 98K)

>cheating in a kart racer

Attached: 1562721022093.jpg (398x720, 71K)

So. does she have panties or an obsure void?

I want to lick that cute tummy.

Tricky. There are harder tracks, but if you can manage the mechanics of Oxide Station, you’ll be fine. Do Dragon Mines. If you can do that, you’re set.

>grinding in a kart racer
Yet here we are. Usual rules do not apply.

Spyro will almost certainly be an allrounder since he's the main character of his series, so I do expect Baby T to be handling.

Spats like all god tier tomboys should be wearing.

where the screenshot then

you dont need a turbo controller, download ps4 for your pc, set it up, download any autoclick program and use it to auto press the enter button ie x button for the ps4

Is the switch version updated yet?

>Coco's face when you check her browser history and it's just a bunch of Google searches related to insecurities about having small breasts

Odd how i win almost all of my games and have never finished in worse position than 3rd then
guess im exceptionally lucky person :/

I play on Bone.

mfw I finally unlocked Motorsport Tawna

Attached: tawna.jpg (242x317, 72K)

>get turbo controller
>have it play a map over and over again while you sleep
>wake up
>lots of coins

I ordered this bad boy to do the job for my switch.

Attached: 51iwURvGKzL._SL1100_.jpg (1100x1100, 62K)

one of the devs already said that Spyro will be an allrounder
still hoping that one of the more interesting characters are speed or give Tiny new skins
Biker Tiny is not enough

haha...oh user

Is the update coming tonight?

I need those improved loading times in my life

What?

I fucking hope they do. I just got a decent time on Thunder Struck and I'm still above 10000 in rank.

Let's see 'em lads
>Championship Leaderboard
2178/53678 (4.06%)
>Nitro Leaderboard
875/166734 (0.52%)

Attached: cocoposting intensifies.jpg (733x800, 88K)

Why is she so sweaty?

do you get any nitro ? or did they fix that ? coins arent really a problem, although 900 per hour sound nice

She worked really hard to get that first place trophy, user.

Coco is for N. Gin

Attached: you_seem_familiar_by_mitssch-d8qvo8s.png (800x664, 717K)

>0.52%
get in line, 0.27% here on the nitro board
but also around 4% for the other

you better use her a whole lot

Attached: 1563044982559.png (400x278, 24K)

It gets very hot in a race car cockpit

Attached: Liz_.jpg (617x681, 69K)

i think you get nitro as long as you use a trophy girl

>First week of release
>Can win online or at least come top 3
>Now
>Place 8th to 6th every time
>Winner always impossibly far ahead
What the fuck has happened to online? Are there cheats going on or what? Killed any fun I was having

Roughly 10% on both.

Rounding, at 1% Nitro and from now on I'm simply going to try and maintain that value. Only at like 10% for championship, who the fuck are these people playing so much

Attached: 1560980913920.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Wheres the coco panty screenshot

People got better
You didn't
No cheats were involved

Pathetic basement dwelling NEETS that's who

>Champion LB
7319/53688
>Nitro LB
5216/166767
Am I safe..?

Attached: downloadfile.bin_new_new.jpg (474x618, 25K)

they enabled matchmaking
or thats what im thinking, cant be a coincidence that im getting matched with 3-4 usf autists every match

i don't think they even make turbo controllers for the Xbox One, they did for the 360 though i think

I guess you could check if fightpads had it.

what console is that ? is xbone that dead ?

>usf autist
No such thing. Learn the game.

Switch

>Champion
Nope, way out
>Nitro
Yes

>a top 0.1% skill isn't autism
Come on user not even that guy but you're talking shit. Most players can't even boost consistently let alone keep the blue flame going.

What determines your Champion score?

Attached: cr1500257835647.gif (264x313, 2.73M)

Not at my console so I dont hasve exact numbers but I know I'm in top 1% for both leaderboards this shit is easy.

>learn the game
>probably one of those Coco mains, that quit when they get second place

The champion points that you've accumulated. You get more for better placements.

what's in the pitstop today?

USF is not top .1%.
It's very easy to get down compared to last game.

Online races

If this were the original game you'd have a point, but now it's literally not a hidden mechanic and it happens to everyone, even when they land

>Championship
2/53678
>Nitro
742/166764

user if it was "very easy" then literally everyone would be doing it but they're not, it's always one perhaps two a lobby who can and even then I have never seen anyone do it an entire race and I've had it since launch.

Getting it is one thing, sustaining it is another.

Please respond

Your mom

Not counting myself, I'd say usually 2-3 people in my lobbies can keep up USF for a decent length of time

>2/53678
You cannot just post shit like that without providing a screenshot

Attached: 1397081618966.jpg (376x260, 18K)

It IS a hidden mechanic, I had to explain to my brother how to play and he still can't get boosting down. He's getting better but I flat out had to explain how to play this game.

>2

Attached: D_irw2EXoAY9usH.jpg (1200x1348, 412K)

It's literally no more 'hidden' than perfect boosting and perfect launches.

Dont you have a job?

>>Voice lines are entirely just him sipping, breathing out after a drink, and smacking his lips in satisfaction
based
forget the babies dedicate an entire prix to this mad lad

I'M NOT A FURRY
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

is this the switch or xbone version?

what's in the pitstop today?

Attached: d5b7234b80c91f1f96d3cb84ed7a7359.png (554x838, 209K)

It's not the bone I can tell you that.

It's hidden in the sense that nobody understands that it's more than just a normal boost. You can keep that particular boost going for the entire race. Stop being obtuse.

You where farming nitro you fag?

I'm anything for these mommies

christ

Attached: 1S275745643.png (453x629, 555K)

>Nobody
Let me fix this part. *New players won't understand*

Can we please go back to this version of Crash and not gibbering retard Crash?

Nice

look at the top user, the bone has LT and RT, not L and R

This shitty fucking coin bonus system only makes me want to play on the weekends. I wish they'd make coins a little more accessible. Even adding just 10-15 coins to base race payouts would massively help.

Attached: 1532629018993.jpg (742x689, 268K)

Guys, I've finally been Crunch pilled. I love asking people what my exhaust tastes like

What do the numbers look like on xbone?

VERY based post

Last I checked 200k+ for nitro, sub 100k for champion

God, I want to play best boy Cortex but I can't wilfully gimp myself by playing balanced characters. Life is pain.

Attached: cortex3.png (123x123, 35K)

*motorsport Ami

>Feminism has never ruined anyth.....

Attached: dbdmysi-52f57f7a-6cf3-4f03-b7d8-2eb24478df4d.png (1012x822, 69K)

>Championship
160/53714
>Nitro
2317/166905

Attached: Biker Tiny.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

So switch has the lowest population? Super surprising considering you'd think people bored of MK8D would pick this up, especially at its price point. Weird.

Source?

Attached: mfw yet another ami lobby.jpg (2244x820, 495K)

the online podium should use the 2nd and 3rd place animations when theyre pissed because they didnt come 1st, i mean it makes sense theyre happy as 2nd and 3rd place are respectable but still
some are pretty cute and funny and its lame you wont see them unless you play singleplayer adventure mode

You'd be surprised how little third party games Nintendo fans buy.

Poor Little Barin Boy

looks like shit lmao

I double checked and it's still the same numbers, although champion jumped 10k. I guess people just prefer MK since it's nintendo and all. I don't play MK but the few people who have played both tell me Crash is a lot harder.

Ami is about to take Nash on a trip down memory lane

1992 was a rough year

what the fuck are you doing

Wat

for fucks sake go back to Yea Forums

There should be an online Cup mode. 4 teams of 2 (or 2 teams of 4). Go through a Cup, whichever team earns the most points wins, friendly fire is a thing, and clocks/warp orbs are disabled.

You're not even that good man, I mean you're better than me but not like one of these speed character perma usf spamming fucks

Attached: 1536212724956.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

>Being this much of a turbo autist
>There is still one person who is worse

Attached: ???.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Drew it specifically for this post actually.

T-thanks.

Oh. I guess that means there isn't a full image, then.

Where is the pc version?

Never give up hope user, you can do it!

Attached: the trophys mine.jpg (3120x4160, 2.84M)

Well, shit. I don't want to leave you hanging so I guess I'll try and quickly draw the rest of it for you.

But over 400 for both I just stopped for right now.

Attached: 1562258426986.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

There's needs to be a proper set up for skill tiers before any cup user. People who have unlocked Tropy should not be racing with people who aren't very good at the game or are literal children. The game should detect if you've unlocked him, and if you have then you're put into lobbys with other people who have.

Championship:
>295 / 389926 (top ~0,07%)
Nitro:
2664 / 1000845 (top ~0,26%)
I stopped gathering Nitro like three or four days ago when I got the Motorsport skin but I'm still easily in top 1%. It's insane how easy it is to reach top 5%.

Attached: 1402093385339.jpg (429x399, 17K)

What is this artificial drama you're trying to start?

YEAH THAT'S THE CRUNCH

Oh, don't do it for me. There's already a great armpit and a hint of huge titties, the entire tits aren't necessary.

Attached: ehdidnthurt.jpg (1920x1080, 923K)

Next Grand Prix should some with a couple of 'Nitro chargers' we can put onto karts and characters so we can get the 50% without going full Motorsport Ami only

Tomboys are normalfag trash by default though

Why are you using Tropy as the criteria?
It's easy as shit to unlock him

There's no drama, I've played countless times with this guy and he's obviously good and better than me but I expected the top 2 player to be way, way ahead of me in terms of skill

The sheer whiteness of how he delivers this CNK line kills me every time. It's so bad that it's good.

seconding this

God, I wish that was me.

Shhhh. If he wants to finish it you let him finish the drawing.
An edit of Crunch like this took too long.

Attached: El_Cortex_Generico_Canal_de_Pakistan.png (141x292, 60K)

Attached: 1562879881542.png (427x413, 285K)

Fuck off it is. I've been trying since a week after release to unlock him and I STILL can't beat his time on Crash Cove let alone anything else.

>Tomboys are normalfag trash

Attached: 1543792045337.jpg (600x430, 32K)

I can understand if you said Oxide Station since that one is one of the tightest times but Crash Cove?
You aren't even trying

>whiteness
What do you mean?

I told beenox to add the worms back in.
Don’t worry.

>I can do it easily so it means you're not trying
And again, fuck off.

Attached: 1535649963122.jpg (750x743, 321K)

>top 7%
I am going to be so dissapointed if I fail to get into the top5%

I think you just might be bad at video games. This game has teens and children as a huge part of it's audience. I think a ton of people here unlocked him as kids. I'm not trying to attack you or anything but if yo have really been trying that long, I'm not sure what else it could be

think on the bone it would be LB and RB. The triggers on switch are ZR and ZL, but now I know its switch the player base just seemed small still

Stop posting user and get to it.

There is no way I can. All I can hope for is to unlock some nitro stuffs.

lads how many players are in the top 5%

>Championship Leaderboard
883/390048
>Nitro Leaderboard
7516/1001102
I'm fine right?

Attached: 1563131935440.png (120x120, 4K)

do some simple math

depends on the platform.

>being bad at one thing means you're bad at all video games
What kind of fucking logic is that. I recently completed Devil May Cry 3 on Dante Must Die mode so it's not a lack of overall skill on my part, it's just I'm not very good at racing games. Good enough to be consistently 3rd/4th place online but that's my limit.

The nigga fucking slows down for you
He even hits a wall
How can you still not beat him?

oxide mogging you HARD

God i want to splunk my man juice all over that banditummy!
Hnnnnnnnnnnggggghggggg!!!

Is this on Xbox?

Shame. I'm a lifelong MK player and didn't play CTR at all as a kid and NF is straight up superior to MK8 in a lot of ways and a huge breath of fresh air. I was going to buy deluxe on switch at some point since I played 8 to death on Wii u but I probably won't now since I love this game too much. The sense of speed and drifting in particular is so much better in this game.

The logic that follows hearing that someone can't even unlock Tropy. Like I said I wasn't trying to attack you dude. But hey I'm not an expert. I just don't personally find it all that difficult. Perhaps you're just bad at this game.

>NF is straight up superior to MK8 in a lot of ways
How so, out of curiosity? I haven't played MK8

Who getting /tired/ here? The dailies are simply not interesting enough to keep me playing for a month straight. I don't think I'm gonna get the kart

Yeah you are user just keep doing those challenges and getting those daily bonus coins and it shouldn't be a problem at all.

Attached: 1562423646765_0.png (1050x1350, 2.14M)

Why is Nash so kawai uguu~?

they call ''items and weapons''.

Why don't you look a video on the time trials and copy what their doing?

MK8 is just a lot more streamlined and casual. You don't have to put a lot of effort or focus when you play it. It's kind of just a turn your brain off and go through the motions kind of game where this you have to actually pay attention if you want to do well.

Legit thought about not fucking doing dailies since I got Motorsport Tawna. It is getting tiresome for sure.

Attached: 1561036327019.jpg (1024x930, 54K)

Can someone make a conversation for this pic?

Attached: 66896373_1323442267808890_5794049266150277120_n.jpg (960x540, 145K)

I think I'm going to have to do that because it's absurd at this point. I just wanted to do it on my own you know? I hate being locked out of one of my favourite character in all of Crash.

Post Loadouts

Attached: ctr.png (1994x994, 1.53M)

like a Wipeout

PS4
Nice

Attached: 1560216754223.png (850x850, 305K)

Because he is the best boy

I stopped trying after getting motorsport tawna. Still get about 600 points a day from the easy missions by just playing online.

>the only difference between his winning and losing animation is that he gets a 2nd drink when he wins

Isabella kinda looks like a grown up version of Coco in a way

I got Motorsport Tawna and now just plan to do the daily cup race for turning/balanced characters since there's no way I will ever finish unlocking their exotic skins online.

Twilight tour is unplayable online because of the frame drops when you're going at full blue fire speed

That's Ami

Attached: ami is a slut.png (120x320, 67K)

based
le tomboys are predictable Yea Forumsaggot core garbage

>having spare time is the same as being #1 in skill
I'm #1 on some fighting game leaderboard because I play a shitton but I've only made it into top 8 at a major tournament but never got past the first round once I got there.
Having time to yourself is a luxury but grinding numbers are literally worthless.

You have to enter a little more on the left side. Watch the rivets.

I have 3 more relics to go
Which one should I go for first?
N. Gin Labs, Tiny Arena or Hot Air Skyway?

>doing well in a race, catching up to first
>suddenly I hit an invisible wall and plummet down to 5th

Attached: 1562887019084.jpg (995x933, 87K)

Pretty much my thought process, I get what I get by playing naturally.

It's funny how it only takes one person who knows what they're doing to fuck up getting skins for non Speed/Accel characters.

Why don't you come over here and say that to my face

Attached: what the FUCK did you just say about me you little bitch.jpg (1024x1020, 104K)

Attached: FDE59649-770E-4B91-9EF3-78BE288933E3.jpg (409x491, 54K)

Will the summerpack ever show up on the store during the grand prix?

Attached: 1556019111603.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

Attached: Ami5.png (457x626, 320K)

*makes you not a furry anymore*

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (452x626, 192K)

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190624210508.jpg (1920x1080, 351K)

Attached: amisummer_cropped.png (1693x1093, 1000K)

Attached: penta.webm (600x470, 2.02M)

I'm in the top 5.1%

Do you think they round down?

I love my wife.

Imagine being autistic enough to get all the platinum relics.

oh god, not again...

Off to /trash/ I go.

Attached: coonami.png (1290x1199, 697K)

go on

Attached: 3e02a4c77b1cf57463f980ac54d0b566.jpg (207x336, 23K)

that full picture is incredible

the way he drew her body is simply masterful

Attached: 1561324974771.png (335x190, 30K)

Way ahead of you pal

I played MK8 on WiiU. Same like this guy said. Character balance is for the ass in MK8.

I'll never get that kart.
It's impossible to me.
I'm hopeless.

>Coco sometimes has to dress more girly
>but still wears stuff like spats and sneakers which she's more comfortable with
My boner is without measure. Coco truly best CTR wife.

Attached: OH SHIT.webm (270x181, 283K)

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190622203219.jpg (1920x1080, 344K)

Why do all three players on the podium do their victory animation?
I wanna see those salty animations dammit, what a waste.

>got a shot of both outfits
Good man.

sneed

haha imagine if we're able to remove those spats with mods when the pc version comes out wouldn't that be silly? haha

NP

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190705182312.jpg (1920x1080, 341K)

>it's another episode of beenox ruins your race

Attached: 1533755459929.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

His VA in CNK was Kevin Micheal Richardson

So the way it sounds now is hilarious because it sounds considerably more annunciated and proper. Almost more nerdy.

that would have hit in singleplayer too tbf

I really don't think so.

I doubt it. Mod support for the N Sane collection was minimal and was mostly just model swaps.

Both leaderboards only measure how much time a player can sink into the game not their actual skill.

But you'd think one would be extremely good after playing so much.

give the fucking sauce

I wish relic race boxes had that hitbox then

Mario Kart Wii has a pretty strong hacking community. If someone can make CTR:NF easily accessible to modders like MKWii or Sonic Generations, we could see some fun stuff. It doesn't surprise me that N Sane Trilogy didn't get much modding, since Crash never had a huge hacking community like Mario or Sonic did

Doubtful, given how often online can be chaotic. And unless you're going up against players better than you there would be no reason to improve. I only got better after trying to beat my own ghosts, seeing youtube videos of wr's and taking those mechanics and using them to beat my own ghosts again ad infinitum. Pretty sure if I did nothing but stick to online I'd go nowhere skillswise.

Nameless drawfag who just keeps giving. Very based.

Fucking same.

just drop an account where post or something please bro i have a mighty need

Attached: 1479527162561.jpg (426x341, 27K)

>Doing well in a race, about to hit a ramp
>Get hit by a missile and fall off
>Then get hit with a clock before hitting the ramp
>Waste so much time that there's no hope in ever catching back up again

The speed and highs may be higher than Mario Kart, but the lows are so much lower too.

Attached: 1534450963096.png (434x810, 99K)

They play them to unlock their 25 win skins. I've been there myself, and have been destroying lobbies with zam and krunk and literal nobodies like that.

They're just recolors though

They're generally wider, so shitters won't have problems with sharp turns or whatnot.

Double

>Somehow keep threading the needle every single time and missing a set of three boxes put right next to each other every single fucking time when all I want to do is boost and go fast to save time

Attached: 1561709054879.jpg (474x373, 26K)

The higher the skill cap for the individual, the more bullshit that negates skill makes you mad. Imagine if a game like Street Fighter 4 had random tripping in it.

>get 2nd place online in Dingo Canyon
>game places me 8th upon coin payout
BEENOX

I did the opposite, I kept playing online to improve my driving, uturn, usf and various crap while in constant state of alert for items that could end my run.
After a while I started doing time trials for the daily challenges and I beat all tropies (except ox station) and quite some oxides first try. Doing a full usf lap without interruptions after weeks of item hell feels like a liberation

Where the fuck is the update???

This very much. I almost want to wait until everyone below 4th place catches up to me just so I can fuck them with items.

>digital tropy joins the lobby
>5th
>switches to Ami
>6th
>leaves lobby

Attached: 1530037251137.png (593x580, 621K)

yes

Or better yet
>They get forced back into 2nd or 3rd due a mistake
>*Platinum Faggot has left the game*

Attached: 1514464400751.gif (500x354, 860K)

I finished the 42k so I've already been switching between gangster pinstripe and lemonade megumi, and will continue to switch between them until I see what n.brio is.

Sure am

i agree completely, but its obviously this way so people can show off the mvp animations for their skins easier
it really is a waste though

Had a Digital Tropy get in 4th earlier and he left so fast.

Sorry, I kinda fell out of the whole social media game after tumblr imploded. I only use Discord now to share stuff with whoever was around to join when I tried to do a CYOA thread on /d/ as well as a few other people. I could drop an invite for it once I deliver the rest of this thing on /trash/ with variants if you're still interested.

Attached: tawna2.jpg (313x547, 82K)

I was originally a Ami fag, but online has made me sick of her, I am now a Tawna fag and will continue to use her after the grand prix

I will learn balance if he is.

Attached: 1562084005161.png (459x424, 242K)

I've pretty much already stopped playing as them.

kek

imagine a drink made out of their juice. i wonder what it would taste like haha

This. If you're first on the end of first lap you're basically set for the rest of the race even if you make some stupid mistakes

doesn't matter, it's unlockables so it's going to be unlocked.

yea sure not sure how much activity i can promise but i would like to see any future work and perhaps throw a few shekels your way

>Guy barely wins 1st
>Switches to Digital Tropy back in lobby as if flexing
>Literally next race on the first lap, eats shit trying to do the Sewer Speedway Shortcut
>rage-quits

Attached: 1514562108531.png (550x413, 269K)

>digital tropy's quits after fucking up or not coming 1st
Like Clockwork

Wumpa fruit probably

Once I got the last motorsport skin I switched back to N. Trance and am so much happier now.

You weren't on his time.

when is october gonna get here lads
i need my boys brio and moe

>tfw sitting on nearly 40k coins and nothing to spend them on
This rotating store bullshit is stupid, I don't want 90% of the things in it and the stuff I want never shows up. All I want is Cowboy Fake Crash and the other iridescent paint jobs but nooooooo.

I love realistic crash. Look at him go!

Attached: 1560703386029.gif (1000x1058, 167K)

I'll continue to use Tawna as my accel-main, but I've already gone back to my regular main Crash. I've already got Motorsport Tawna, so I don't see the point in consistently using the NitroSquad any more.

Will I stop loving Liz?
Will I stop wanting to hold and caress her?
Probably never.

Also, based

Attached: LL.png (494x627, 552K)

FASTER REAL CRASH FASTER

i already stopped
id only "main" liz but shes a shitty turn character so nope

woahwoahwoahwoah!

Attached: 1560703386029 150.gif (1000x1058, 164K)

But that's fanart and the original trophy girls were moe eyed abominations.

I'll swap between Tiny, Big Norm, and Ami as my Speed main.
I'd love to use Megumi for Accel but I hate her chink voice.

>tfw you fuck up both of the Out of Time shortcuts
>too embarrassed to continue on, and leave

Attached: 1532753316504.jpg (577x575, 59K)

Janny are you okay?

Get FUCKED Amifags.
Also using the shortcut in Sewer Speedway is never worth the gamble of losing SF, especially if you've already got the lead.

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190715231615.jpg (3816x2040, 1.27M)

>Both
Aren't there like 3 or 4 main ones. The speed ramp at the beginning of the track to jump over the sand bit to cut the first turn. The jump over the fence after the next turn, skipping the long one after that. And the big ramp jump skip coming out of the clock tower. As well as I guess after that jumping across the sand, skipping the turn right after the previous skip if you have the momentum.

based Enzo Pinstripe

Attached: 1936 had best Formula 1.jpg (1049x766, 401K)

I lose most of my races as digital tropy because I can't play speed characters properly and I'm just not very good at the game.

sick setup, user

if only those were live bullets

>3:06:18 on Android Alley
user...

Attached: 1501558837977.png (420x420, 12K)

Yeah i know. Gotta jump back into time trials and start practicing to SF the entire map, clocks be damned.

So, Yea Forums?

Earlier on PS4 I was around 0.47 and 0.38. On ps4 there's so many players its really easy to have a high position but my score is a fraction of the leaderboards top dogs.

How does it play for you? I am not smart enough to understand how this works.

>237/53845 0.4 percentile
>693/167413 0.4 percentile
pretty good

Tropy is Acceleration, not Speed?

No

Dunno about champion,probably not great though.
I know I'm easily in the top 5% on PS4 nitro though,last I checked it was at a little over 850k people and that was several days ago. I imagine it'll hit a million before the end so staying in the top 50k or so should be fairly easy.

I just ordered it today, but most turbo remotes, you hold the turbo button and press another button whilst doing that, then the turbo button just repeats that press at high speeds

>Beat a Megumi player by 20 milliseconds
>The game crashes

Attached: WaitASec.png (766x612, 713K)

Ah I see no wonder I played him once on Tiny Arena and noped straight away.

You should check your meters!

Ok thanks, how does it accumulate the coins in this case? You start a level and just leave it be? Don't you have to finish the race to get the coins?

mirrors*

No, see, it presses a over and over, so you set it up like that on a menu where it picks the level again after a match ends, so it keeps playing a new round and earning you payout.

Why does Coco think N-gin's cute? He doesn't look like pic related.

I have two versions of myself:

default penta in the default kart in penta's classic colour platinum

OR

digital n. tropy in the gaudiest shit I can make using the electron paints and wheels.

Attached: orb walking.webm (320x240, 2.94M)

why do good players main that cringy penguin shit?

because it's the only speed class that is cute as opposed to being a hulking mass.

The scarf allows them to look like even more of a douche than they already are

Dingodile is cute.

I've done that too when there's no hope of winning, along with others who fuck up against me.
Hate to say it but they should implement better catch up like mario kart.

I'm more impressed that the giant blades didn't get you

he's a hulking mass

Can you give me step-by-step in a numerical order? I plan to get one myself and farm coins like crazy.

A cute one.

PENGUIN YAY ONNE
YAY PENGUIN YAY ONE

Tiny is cuter.

>cringy
>penguin
fag

Too much muscle for my liking.

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190711164752.jpg (1920x1080, 450K)

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190714134210.jpg (1920x1080, 380K)

Big Norm is cute

I deed it

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190715160018.jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

blue orb racer with maxed out stats when

Actually not hard on Easy campaign

myself within the right alignment of the image file

it's not hard to begin with but doing it on easy is shameful

Human Brio as accel and Monster Brio as speed, please.

>get controller
>set button
>pick mode
>have it press a
>game plays and match ends
>coins
>controller presses a again

It should work in any mode, but i think the Velo Cup is the way to go.

its the same on all difficulty settings.

Penguin was the meta in the original ctr

He sounds odd in the original

Thanks, its all good now.

>penguin was the meta
Only in PAL and JP. He was a turn in NA.

cool, i hope you're not an activison dev tho

In the original he had max stats.

Nope, I work at a waste transfer facility. Got vacation now though. Rest assured, your coin farming is safe.

Mario Kart had a grind long before this, faggot

Finished the drawing. Two more versions in the thread. Hope you like it.

>that thickness and even a dick version
Holy fuck do I like it.

When's the next prix?

I wish penguin was still the best character for everything

penta is very cute

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190716000452.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

I'm getting tired of all the switch players that don't understand how to chain fire

Attached: 1553535301397.jpg (561x448, 23K)

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190716000606.jpg (3840x2160, 656K)

This

Attached: 59681342304.png (554x607, 95K)

i dont like his design in this version. looks weird

>Tiny Temple
>Deep Sea Diving
>Turbo Track
If you vote for any of this you should be ashamed.

Attached: 1497276500673.jpg (223x226, 6K)

I really hate the time trial in this stage. There's maybe 4 stages overall which are just fucked compared to the other tracks requirement wise.
Like you have tracks that need you to just drive relatively fast and take a shortcut once in a while. And then you have tracks like this where doing 3 perfect rounds of USF is mandatory to beat Oxide. And the beginning of this track is designed so that it just kills your USF. You either bump into a ramp and lose it or you stay in the air for too long and lose it. Fuck this level.

Pls help.

>playing with an intentionally shitty class to lowkey brag
>on a usf map
>when theres virtually no speed difference between classes with usf

It's not exactly that much better on PS4. There are some people who can do it but they're not very consistent with it, let alone able to make good racing lines.

deep sea driving is one of the most fun tracks if you're not hot garbage

>a track that plays itself
>most fun
I guess if you're shit you might find dsd fun

What a shit opinion.

Stop bitching about the turbines messing up your USF

i got really lucky and got the 2 usf laps in a few tries, the best advice i can give is to make sure you get as close to perfect boosts on the turn before the usf pad to give you a little leeway with reserves since it's an easy turn

Is the Orb bugged or something sometimes it doesn’t show an indication at all and it ends up surprising me

Attached: C025C7F2-F6F2-4058-BD7B-419845B44718.png (722x432, 26K)

How many skips are there on polar pass?

If it's not fully juiced up and you're not in 1st place you won't see the crosshairs because it's not aiming for you, you just happened to get hit by it on its way to 1st.

Has anyone done any cool art of loads of crash's interacting with each other all in different costumes from CTRNF?

are there any videos of people doing time trials without exploits like u-turning and air breaking?

How are those exploits?

>exploits

no
quit making excuses and git gud

mario karts was worse too. the rewards were random and there was only one way to get them with no way to get more for doing better

I got bored of GP.

youtube.com/watch?v=d3vxcaq47zE

There's one without powersliding

Attached: Ami4.png (493x575, 385K)

>virtually no speed difference between classes with usf
files.catbox.moe/sijacb.webm

Attached: 1462485824472.jpg (470x348, 19K)

>failed to find suitable games
over and over again

Learn it man it helps

Attached: save_0.webm (1280x720, 2.5M)

I don't get how people turn so much while air breaking, it barely does anything when I do it