I wish for a new death jam game

I wish for a new death jam game

Attached: Lisa's_Nightmareopaw.jpg (512x384, 27K)

>death jam
its def jam you fucking phoneposter

I wish Nintendo stopped making consoles and made games for Sony and Microsoft instead.

they suck ass and have less quality.
I wish for good games

I wish for a new Fable game

I wish for america to be nuked

I wish for a new Bully game
I wish for a Bioshock Infinite remake

I wish for sneed

Good games are exclusive to Apple platforms

and FEED

KYS sneed was never funny it never will be funny cause you fags post it on any fucking thread with a Simpson image

I wish for Pokemon games to go back to BW2 levels of quality

Bully is now a 20 hour cinematic railroad story with a GTAO styled multi-player experience. Enjoy your school voucher DLC currency and $500 real dollar skateboards

>introducing Fable tactics, mobile exclusive

>Bully is now a 20 hour cinematic railroad story with a GTAO styled multi-player experience
I don't even mind that man I'm desperate

Attached: 1532129022459.png (646x595, 280K)

You still won't get the Full Dex.

Wouldn't it be Windows 10 exclusive?

Attached: PBF210-Wishing_Well.png (850x1017, 124K)

I'll take it, at least I'll be getting something as a return

you wish

COMP
COMP
COMP
COMP

Attached: 1554046296281.png (180x442, 100K)

I wish for all of the other wishes to be granted without any unforseen consequences :)

>they suck ass and have less quality
So nothing changes?

Shut up slut

Granted, but Russia conquers America and converts her to the Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church.

Granted, but nobody is happy with their wishes.

I wish that all anons get good games of their favorite franchises.

Okay, but your wish is granted with all the consequences from the other wishes falling on you. You're now a dicklet manlet chinlet jawlet paraplegic turboincel whose mom gets trains ran on her by niggers to pay for your tendies.

Granted, but the rights were bought out by Nintendo and its now a switch exclusive.

So wait, what's the consequence?

So nothing changes for me...

Guys the trick is to wish for what you want but the bad part. So that the monkey paw fucks up and gives you what you actually want.

ex.
>I wish for a new jet set radio, but make it in a realistic art style with a soundtrack of top 100 hits, also fill it with SJW politics and shallow gameplay.

I wish Chuck would get the Feed & Seed back.

Basado y rojopilled
Jajaja

Congrats, Jet Set Radio is now the most deep and complex isometric RPG with paper Mario style graphics and a soundtrack with polka.

Granted, but since none of them actually play vidya all they'll do is post crusty youtube screenshots and claim the games are shit.

Came here to say this.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I wish i had balanced sertitonin levels

I wish nintendo would die along thir fanbase

I wish for SNEED

Granted but the balance is facilitated through moderate usage of cocaine that will inevitably spiral out of control, killing you within a year.

>I wish for Dead Rising to come back the same way Hitman did when Square Enix picked it up.

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 60K)

>I wish for Dead Rising to come back the same way Hitman did when Square Enix picked it up.

Your wish is granted, but most of the weapons are sold in a separate DLC pack, also you still have DR4 Frank with the same bad writing.

I WISH FOR TODD HOWARD IN SMASH

Attached: F93A8F79-B9AB-4E81-9719-C451943B3164.jpg (360x504, 70K)

i wish for a new HoMM game

Congrats, Bethesda is making a new Hungarians of Monster Mashing game

that'll do

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I wish for a JRPG version of solitsire