When you play video games, do you like to play completely sober, or under the influence of some drug (alcohol included)?

When you play video games, do you like to play completely sober, or under the influence of some drug (alcohol included)?

Attached: 1497862924395.jpg (556x702, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SRbhLtjOiRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think his kidney is fucked

alcohol is garbage, thc is better

What kind of casual faggot severely impairs themselves before playing a game?

I have never drank alcohol.
I'm 27.

I don't do any drugs.

DXM for great gaming sessions.

Attached: fbh.gif (190x160, 30K)

Sober

I only play games when I'm drunk. otherwise I really dont give a fuck about them nor do they make fun

It's lost its magic for me, even after a few months of not taking it I didn't really feel much at all when I did 500mg

go drink some more cough syrup, Gunner

Thats good

Keep it that way user.

Attached: god.png (500x394, 196K)

Depends on the time of the day.

Good.

t. 26 and alcoholic

weed, coffee and video games is the best combination of vices there is

For me? I smoke a few blunts, maybe take a few tabs or 5gs of shroomies. Gotta get into the right headspace to start my day.

Attached: 470702144.jpg (425x425, 27K)

being this much of a scrub that you don't have to impair yourself to enjoy the game because it would be too easy otherwise

DXM tolerance never resets, user. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this if you didn't already know. To anyone reading this, enjoy your DXM trips to the fullest while you can. Tolerance varies from person to person, I know people basically immune to DXM after only 10 trips.

Coffee most of the time

Attached: coffee dad.jpg (499x768, 75K)

Fuck dude, it's provided some of the most comfy experiences I've had. Maybe someday I can find someone that sells Ketamine.

hear hear
my crippling sugar/caffeine addiction dwards the dude weed lmao use but the combo is deadly for getting lots of nothing done

Here come the WATER BROS

Attached: 92d.png (1243x559, 98K)

I cannot enjoy video games without weed, im fully aware im just pressing buttons and being hypnotized by pretty flashing lights

You can tell the person who drew this weighs 300 pounds.

i usually have a 4loko then play terraria

exactly. otherwise i cant enjoy doing nothing as much

I used to smoke weed or drink while playing some shits with pals
Now I just want to take adderall so I can milk my adrenal gland harder

I can't enjoy much of anything without being on something, I get that it's a dopamine issue but I don't know what to do. I've been sober for months and months but I don't enjoy anything at all when doing so

The virgin drug abuser vs. the water chad

What's wrong with water?

How the fuck do you enjoy vidya with weed? I instantly get distracted after smoking and start doing something else

Is this just an attempt to get impressionable kids to stop drinking water? Or is someone really THAT mad that people like to be at least somewhat healthy?

It's a Reddit meme, everyone drinks water but you can enjoy other things as well. People think they're special or some shit for being hydrated

you get distracted when you smoke? thats like the opposite of the normal effect. i can only lose myself in immersion if im high

DUDE

This

Feels good to be a booze chad

>How the fuck do you enjoy vidya with weed?
How do you not?

It’s really not that great. If you do ever get into not being sober go the weed route

maybe one drink or a small spliff. I'm not big on those anymore.

I start drinking sometimes when i game, after 1-2 hours, u get smarter and faster and better and can get in THE ZONE, then 1 hour later youre useless and will lose everything but itll be funny

Lurk moar newfag

weed helps with focus, dunno what you're talking about.
try skyrim if that's how it affects you. lots of little things to do all over the place, no real direction or goal, etc.

Depends what I'm playing usually. It's kinda hard to follow an RPG. But getting high and checking out Mario Maker 2 levels or playing some Crash Team Racing is hella fucking nice. Recently I been playing some rhythm games while I'm fucked up too.

Attached: 1562632595844.png (265x265, 11K)

I'm 30 and alcoholic. Sometimes I convince myself to not drink because then I don't feel like playing games I'd rather watch a movie or listen to music. Gaming while drinking makes me drowsy.

i hate playing video games with fucking stoners and drunks god dammit they ruin the game for me especially when i want to win i know they cant play and theyre useless most of the time just sitting back going "DUDEWEED" or whatever

Get addicted enough that you can't focus your cloudy brain without it.

>i know they cant play
I just hit 3 fat dabs and dont plan on stopping. Want to duel in Quake Live?

chill bro

Maybe it's the strain, it's some sativa stuff. Been having it in a glass jar for a few months so I'm not sure if it's still possible to smoke it anymore, maybe I should try again instead of throwing it out.

>tfw high as balls, DNFing lobbies and blasting Night of Fire
youtube.com/watch?v=SRbhLtjOiRc

Attached: 1562555079781.png (600x600, 331K)

eh, the worst thing that can happen is that it doesnt work really, at least if the glas jar is air tight

>get addicted to weed

Attached: 1561257580287.png (176x192, 26K)

yes its possible, dont be a fucking dummy about it

Never too late to start

Attached: 1467663574551.jpg (530x600, 33K)

>addicted to weed
american education ladies and gentlemen.

The weed is fine even if it wasn't in a glass jar, but keeping it in the jar means it will taste fresh. I also get super distracted when I get high, but I also have pretty bad ADHD. Just try to focus, distance yourself from whatever distracts you, close all your browser tabs and launch a game.

>psychological addiction doesnt exist

You can absolutely become addicted to weed the same way you can become addicted to anything.
>Haha dude its not addictive
>Now hold on a minute while i hit this bong so i can do basic functions for the day

I love how much this always triggers addicts

Then how come I haven't smoked in 2 months and don't have any issues?

I can't pay attention to games when I'm drunk or stoned so it's usually just talk with people or watch stupid shit OK YouTube

Because you dont have an addictive personality like an actual addict does.

Because you didn't get addicted, you're not everyone.
>Why did my grandpa smoke and not get cancer? Checkmate anti-tobacco shills

because you weren't using it as an escape from your problems, and/or other mental issues that increase your odds of becoming dependent upon teh weed.

i like anything better when i'm drunk
t. alcoholic, one year completely sober

Are you that simple ? Everyone is different get some education you clearly need it.

I only play comptetitive games and I only play them while high

Potheads are annoying as fuck. Alcoholics are pretty chill and usually keep their addiction to themselves from my experience. I wish somebody would contaminate a bunch of weed with anthrax or powdered chlorine, so we could have less tar lunged addicted faggots in the world.

Attached: 1562723030988.png (1280x913, 956K)

It's a weird topic. I recognize that when I smoke weed, I do typically like to keep smoking weed
But then I'll wake up one day not feeling like smoking, and unless I push through that feeling, I'll stay not wanting to smoke for the whole day.
So, yeah, you CAN get addicted to weed, if you're weak-willed, but at that point you'd get addicted to anything.

I'm probably stoned since I like to smoke when I get done work which is coincidentally when I have time to play

Its not even being weak willed its because its a mental disorder and like any mental disorder some are more severe than others.

how did you do it? tried for 3 months and everything was so boring, went back to it because yolo

i quit my job

>Depends what I'm playing usually
Absolutely this. If I'm playing a multiplayer game, I will almost always be drinking because people are either insufferable or absolutely great and alcohol increases entertainment value of the game for both types of people.

Single player games, I will always be sober or will at least stop consuming any more alcohol. Between stories of games, single player games usually having more mechanics to think about, or requiring actual strategy, I'd rather not fuck up my save because my mind was shot (I don't like save scumming). Plus the idea of drinking alone turns me away. I don't play multiplayer games that often anymore so I'm not worried about my liver, and it makes me a lightweight to drinking never costs too much (two drinks and I'm fucked).

>Alcoholics are pretty chill
I don't think you know anything, user. lol

Sounds to me then like it's not addictive and takes a brainlet to blame it on the thing rather than the person.

Always, can't do anything without a toke.

I see
I'm also about to do this. I've been in the infantry for 12 years and feels like it makes me drink more than a job should

Drugs for this feel?

Attached: 342324243.png (529x598, 172K)

I like to get high(weed) when I play, but haven't smoked in months. Meh. It's probably for the best. Play too much stupid shit for far too long when on the smoke.

>i can't relate to or understand anyone or anything different from me

Attached: 1507524593328.jpg (604x428, 59K)

Offtopica. It's for faggots with self control problems.

>alcoholics are pretty chill

Attached: 1536925863957.jpg (634x706, 79K)

How do you play video games without weed?

games I hate = play drunk
games I like = little less drnk

definitely much prefer games with a joint. I don't know why, but I tend to get more.. immersed? Not sure if thats the right word, but I find it easier to zone out from reality when both are combined.

>this one thing is bad because some people get too into it just like anything else
huh wow

imagine the assmad fatty that made this
everything in moderation lads

>so many good non alcoholic drinks in the world
>choose to be a drunk alcoholic

Mind altering drugs are haram bro.

>Potheads are annoying as fuck
>Alcoholics are pretty chill
Do you live in the mirror world? Not to say I haven't met any annoying potheads but by far and large alchies are the loudest, most obnoxious assholes on the face of the Earth, save for crack/meth/heroine junkies.

I'm usually a little buzzed all the time and like to top off with a quick joint before gaming.

show me where i said or implied that in any way, you disingenuous fuckwit.

>so many good drinks in the world
>chose those that don't make you feel better

you loss

some of both are obnoxious, that is all.

>Pot heads can't take somebody critizing their precious weed. Enjoy your lung cancer.

I can't really get focused on anything unless I smoke a little.

0/10 apply yourself, user

potheads can't handle people criticism of weed. at least we drunks know our lives are shit

You tried so hard, and yet you didn't.

Imagine still having any kind of feelings or opinion on anything that moves you in any direction ever, in 2019.
I don't know if I feel bad for you or not. Guess it doesn't even really matter, does it?

this

The vast majority of potheads are loud mouthed foul smelling faggots that constantly try to get others to join their addiction. Their whole life revolves around weed, yet they have the gall to claim they're not addicted.

Attached: 1544500772644.jpg (517x440, 72K)

games are so much better after a dab can't get into them without it

>the vast majority
This sounds extremely scientific.

>friday night
>fire up game you really like
>tfw those first few drinks while playing
>still have good aim and stuff but not feeling anymore anxiety and stress

ITT user weighs in on something he has no experience with and knows nothing about.
Again!

Attached: D8WOU1lUEAAOcNF.jpg (850x1100, 200K)

sober at all times, I hate losing control and debilitating my body on purpose

Attached: Pk_ziWjK3OP0TpCVYE6RBrlViC1Ksv8tg573YRpMWMU.png (405x459, 176K)

You sound like youre fun at parties.

Khat is halal, habibi.

I mean you could actually ask people. Nobody likes you faggots around, we all grit our teeth when the local potheads come around like shit smelling zombies that won't shut up about weed.

>just sitting back going "DUDEWEED" or whatever
it's okay, user. you don't have to make up stories pretending you hang around and play videogames with high people here, we're all friends.

it does not. we're just shitposting on an anonymous image board

Attached: does-smoking-marijuana-cause-lung-cancer-2248991-5bb7c7ebc9e77c0026b21b69.png (1500x1000, 91K)

this picture is funny

i think you're conflating "pothead" with "person who smokes weed". there's a difference.

>possible
>may
>may
>can cause
*takes a huge rip from a bong*

Attached: 1536056055798.jpg (225x225, 14K)

This man is delusional. Please get him out of here immediately.

Alcohol puts at least six times as much tar in your lungs, idiot

yeah bro, old pro here im high all the time which includes while playing games. ive done some amazing things while high in video games.

Still rings true

Smoking is like my natural state for me.

These are just the only people were you can immediately tell that they smoke weed because they started at 14 and build their entire lives around being a retarted stoner

by unironically playing casually and not tryharding
i usually meet up with my friend and we play some random shit on his Playstation whilst high off our tits. Stupid games like starwhals, rocket league, sometimes even Diablo 3 fuck you, it's fun af stoned.

I can't really imagine what it's like not to be self-medicated 24/7 because my body (mostly my brain) has adapted itself to chemicals.
If you have any sense you'll stay away from any psychotropics. Granted you might not end up worse or better but you won't have to supply your body with a constant stream of mind altering drugs.

>silver can
if he drank three of the black can he would have died way messier, dont drink steel reserve kids

Attached: 27218.jpg (150x300, 10K)

back then weed was great until it made me paranoid and sleepy all the time
I'm happy it did cause I haven't smoked weed for years

Benzos

>dude weed bro I 'm a pro
definitely a pothead

>vast majority
it's basically edgelords who want to look rebellious but also like the high.
Like every other subculture there are extremely loud retarded fuckers, that make it feel like most are that way.
but once you get to that topic while talking, most people i met are like "yeah i like to smoke occasionally" which means they never paid but as soon as someone brings a few grams to a party they're in every round without getting asked

>he thinks doing drugs before a game is an impairment

Attached: 1562265983871.png (900x818, 470K)

>Alcoholics are pretty chill and usually keep their addiction to themselves
>from my experience.
underaged confirmed

Played a horror VR game while drunk. I tried to fight VR ghosts with my fists and then punched a wall. In hind sight I should've just masturbated and the ghosts were pretty feminine.

multiplayer games are the best

depending on how fucked up you are you're either in the actual fucking zone or a useless retard

either way you're having fun

Are you retarded or something

The joke is that he's a boomer who drinks and thinks he's chill, meanwhile if he was underage he would be beat up daily by his alcoholic dad.

Don't smoke it, dummy.

Even if you can't get enough to make oil/butter with it, just buy a vaporizer, your lungs will thank you.

This
Especially if you have VR
Skyrim vr on dabs is great

Benzos are pretty fucking horrible. They suck the life. Amphetamines are the patricians choice.

>not taking a huge hit directly into your mic as a conversation starter

To be fair we're All addicted to vidya.

>tfw 25 and I've never not been sober
based teetotaller bro

i guess you could say that but im actually good though so.

I used it for a year stair and got minor withdrawals for about 2 weeks. But was fine afterwards

I toke and play fightan, it’s fun

is there a story to this? i always see it posted

binge drinker here. i enjoy both. i have periods of soberness after the initial withdrawals go away where i can enjoy video. but those first few days i'm fucking drained and cant have the energy to bother.
after that i'm all good and can enjoy video games again. repeat the cycle.

>drinking water
>not dry fasting
pathetic

Usually, I just yell niggers from the top of my lungs. It jus werks.

I love weed and am 100% pro legalization but I'm also responsible enough to recognize that weed is addictive and I'm addicted to it.

Doesn't prejudicate my life but it is what it is.

I get drunk when I play party games with friends, who drinks when they play a game by themself? Other than twitch e beggers.

Drunk vidya is way too much fun

Water or coffee. Can't stand potheads or drunkards.

Attached: 1563198278432.jpg (750x1014, 202K)

>Alcoholics are pretty chill and usually keep their addiction to themselves from my experience.
confirmed for literally never leaving his home

In my younger 20's my buddies and I used to smoke weed and play wow or tekken 5. The immersion was just crazy, especially when we did Kharazan for the first time. Shit felt like our own LOTR journey. Don't like gaming on drugs anymore but I have fond memories.

same here at 29

Also 27 but I've had wine at four or five occasions. Never beer and never at home / alone though. Eating for me in general is very pointless when not done with others, I eat very plainly when by myself.

>only drank when boss offers them to me on the job and it makes him start acting more friendly
Don't even like it, but it sure has made it easier to get vacations when I want or a bump in pay at times.

I had to beat my brother with a baseball bat to make him stop drinking. You haven’t met very many alcoholics, have you?

I played an finished Diablo 3 with some pals before while sober, now that I have it on Switch I’ve been ripping a bowl and having fun with the necromancer. You hardly have to do anything with him as long as you build your minions lmfao

Having a cold beer by yourself and enjoying a game is top kino
But getting drunk alone and playing vidya is pathetic

more like a ProHead, stay jelly user

Weed can be ok but makes me lazy as fuck.

Opiates are too good

Attached: kizuna.jpg (960x539, 37K)

Kratom tea

Man drinks 3 steel reserves and whatever that is on the floor, then unsurprisingly passes out where he is

Bad user, opioids’ll fuck you up

I smoke from a bong, then play League or FFxiv

Attached: 1536553899611.jpg (480x370, 36K)

If you have to be under the influence of some shit to enjoy video games then they clearly are not for you.

I'm addicted to speed ama

Attached: 1547389852684.jpg (668x712, 68K)

Sober, in a dark room with no distractions

Attached: images (42).jpg (739x415, 15K)

Why don't you just off yourself already?

Do you feel the need to always go fast?

Attached: 1554698995297.png (308x224, 11K)

Would you say you have a Need For Speed?

Are your QPUs aligned?

How much do you take per week?

Attached: amphetamines-984.jpg (420x279, 21K)

Do you think the character Trevor in GTA5 was an accurate representation of someone who's constantly high on speed/meth every waking moment of their life?

Attached: Trevor_Philips.Grand_Theft_Auto_V.jpg (220x257, 19K)

>Alcoholics are pretty chill and usually keep their addiction to themselves from my experience
On the off chance this isn't bait I hope people keep replying to really drive home how monumentally fucking retarded this statement is. Alcoholics are the angriest and most violent motherfuckers out there. Not to mention them always wanting to talk about drinking or have drinks for any occasion.

Attached: 1562389935958m.jpg (925x1024, 106K)

When I still played hearthstone I used to play semi drunk. I was stuck in the sunken cost fallacy and the only way I could enjoy the game was under the influence of alcohol

Obviously not

Nothing but there was at a point in time in every gamerfuel thread, there was a flood of water purists talking shit about anybody and everybody that drank anything more than water and ate shit like celery. Literally talking like they were hot shit for drinking water and eating pure celery for as their gamer fuel. Happened every fucking thread too. In reality they were probably roleplaying an ideal for them but the fact remains it happened.
The pic just didn't remain accurate with age.

because it's the opposite of a physically debilitating drug, I still look after myself and get things done more than I would sober
until the neurological damage advances the psychosis and memory loss to the point of no return there's no reason to end it
I didn't get Landian accelerationism until I entered this devil's contract
I usually get through 8-12 grams of base a month which is about 50-60% amphetamine, If I can only get shit speed from local dealers that month then it's easily 4-6 grams a week
haven't played GTA5 myself but from what I know not really, all the chaos is internal and you're outwardly completely lucid and articulate
meth is a different ballgame though

Fucking christ how out of touch can you get? Potheads are annoying, but alcoholics proceed straight to violence or wailing whenever they get upset about something, and they always get fucking upset about something.