TICK TOCK

TICK

TOCK

Attached: 9bTT3YC.png (727x503, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/976310
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nighau

>another discord tranny visits steam charts for the game she hates every day for the past 2 months hitting F5 and seething thread

You are gay.

>she

>no custom maps
>people are still playing it
Excuse me? Did the devs ever confirm they'd have support for it later?

All these niggers seething and they don't even play the fucking game. Faggot op is right, this game is dying and every day I play it I run into the same people. No new players and as soon as Chiv 2 comes out all the sweaty chiv virgins will be hopping onto it, this game will die. No updates either, it was a decent game and worth the cash for how much I played it. Fuck my blog post and fuck me,

Attached: dying.jpg (814x170, 30K)

>a fotm game is following the fotm lifecycle
Stop the presses!

They already made millions.

You run into the same people cause the game has continuous lobbies.

NOT WOKE, GOT BROKE

Basically true friend, I played enough of it that It justified the purchase.
The curse of the first person sword swingin game continues as no one will ever make a game and actually give it content, so onwards to Chiv 2 and Mordhau 2.

That's what happens if you cater to the racist incel community.

I don't use the dumb ass fucking match making, server browsers is the only worthy option. And I'm talking about over a period of time, I remember names and outfits from people that I run into after a weeks time in some other server is what I meant. Basically this game is small pop and devs dont give a fuck about it anymore, it's too much hassle to update for little gain, best case we can hope for is workshop update and even then this game runs like dog shit on good hardware.

WTF CHIVALRY IS DYING

Attached: DYING.png (747x436, 140K)

Thats right, you make millions

You're running into the same people cause you're in the minority of the player base that uses a server browser. Don't kid yourself that isn't the case either, people take the path of least resistance to play which is the match making.

Tens of thousands of concurrent players is absolutely by no means a small population. You want an example of an active game with a truly diminished player base ? Look up Quake Champions.

It's a self-fufilling curse when people gaze at steam charts and being meta about the product lifespan. Just enjoy the game for what it is, however long it may be. If you're dedicated enough and have basic social skills you will be able to play this 15 years from now.

>chivalary 2 incoming
and tim wins again :)

Attached: 1560196132241.jpg (550x627, 45K)

Except for the fact that I join official game servers via server browser where your "alleged" majority of players would get placed into if they use the matchmaking service. And
I still see the same bunch of people regardless of server, official or otherwise. Your point is moot and most of what you said is sourced out of your ass.

Attached: 1562515012767.jpg (400x400, 19K)

why the fuck would you do that though. just click the gamn matchmaking button then lmao

sometimes community servers are so low in player count its much easier to click on official servers in the browsers than go back out of the menu and do the same thing for more work

/thread

Oh well, guess you've tossed your money and time asunder then. Better never buy another game again cause they will all deteriorate over time until god forbid you recognise someone else.

Except the fact I was the one that said It was worth the money lmao so idk why or who ur arguing with buddy

You act like it's bad to recognise others when it has no meaning at all. You can end up with the same team stack of players in a game like DotA and that has a massive player base.

I don't care how much people play as long as I can find 40+ players server at any time of the day. Not every game needs millions of players.

no influx of new players is apparently not bad, this is a niche game and thats all valid but without a doubt ppl would be coming back or picking this game up if it was handled better was my whole point :)

>this game runs like dog shit on good hardware.
works on my machine. what are your specs?

it looks so bad

add modkit
i want to see surf_ski_2 in mordhau

Funny you should say that, all games are following this cycle now. Probably because none of them have any real content

>she

what happened at the start of 2017?

Sale

>maps are broken shit
>horses are broken shit
>bloodlust is broken shit
>dodge is broken shit
>lots of weapons are broken shit
>hypersweaty ballerina tryhard bullshit destroying duel servers
>normalsweaty feint spammers/meta cheesers invading frontlines servers
>dev time is being taken up by adding a bunch of character customization options instead of fixing the fucking game because a bunch of no-name shit-for-brains niggers that call themselves journalists wrote a dozen clickbait hitpieces on the game because the devs didn't bother to stop people from saying mean words in chat/on the forums
i have transcended anger itself

you're embellishing

Welcome to buying kickstarter games

he's not though, all of that is true except for the dev time thing

>maps
crossroads sucks, thats it
>horses are broken shit
duck?
>bloodlust
literally how, it doesnt give you any advantage in combat itself, its only overpowered in a 1vX if fucking bots throw themselves into the sword
>dodge
feint
>weapons
git gud
>ballerina
kind of true, but not remotely as bad as in chiv. learn to read accels and drags
>feints
learn to parry lmao
>devs
they fixed maps, balanced weapons and added new weapons in the first 1 1/2 months

literally what

god yes
I love zooming around on that map at light speed backstabbing people desperately trying (and failing) to snipe me down

Mordhau is going to follow the same trend as chivalry. You'll still find a couple filled servers but its always going to he the same people in them with minimal new players. A lot of people dropped and are going to drop mordhau since they thought it wouldn't be a "Chivalry 2" but it pretty much is, and that's fine for most people. However, the playerbase is the same as chiv, the mechanics aren't all too different from chiv, and dev competancy is the same as chiv. The game will be 'dead' to most players in a few months to a year depending of if the devs get off their asses or not.

don't get me wrong though, its a better game than chivalry and will probably he better than whatever tornbanner is doing for chiv2, but mordhau could have been more.

t. 2k hours in chiv and ~500 in mordy

Isn't Chivalry 2 right around the corner?

ryzen 3600
vega 64

input lag out the ass when you are in 64 servers, in 40 man servers its good as long as ur not in the middle of it. im running 144 fps most of the time but when it dips its the most fucking annoying feeling the world because thats usually right before i die

what are you specs and what r u trying to run the game on, 60fps? :)

who the fuck needs chivalry when mordhau exists

before i upgraded the cpu my 6700k died in anything above 30 man servers but thats fine considering intel cpus are a pile of trash because "i5 is good for gaming, 4 cores will always be enough, you will never need more for gaming :))))"

>buff bows and shields, add what has to be the worst map in any game I've ever seen instead of map making tools and a lot of other retarded balance changes
>people get sick of your shit and stop playing
Whoa

not him but i could get why most of that shit is annoying, its easy to nit pick all the complaints as "just do X when it happens" but when you are mid fight good luck remembering to dodge an oncoming horse nigger with a spear aimed at your genitals, oh and if u you do good luck after you get staggered because no you are open for anything the faggots you were fighting want to kill your with. shit like that makes ppl angry not just people playing horses. atleast not for me. cheapens the experience, all the other shit i agree with you but the devs are dumbasses, they lost face with gaming "journalists" and with the "gaming" crowd too with their pussy footing instead of just giving us some decent fucking maps and improving shit.

>insult people instead of fixing problems
>whoa why's everyone leaving?

crossroads is the equivalent of a dog faced woman, that map is trash.

imagine putting resupply chests on objective points with in a vertical map where stairs can be flame bombed and you are constantly harassed by bow fags. fun times

Use the mute button is so fucking insulting whoa man

brain dead or cant read?

>>dodge is broken shit
you're broken shit who lets other players dominate you
you lose a ton of stamina by dodging, it is a terrible perk

The actual combat is miles better than anything else on the market (warband, chiv) currently, unless that changes, I ain't switching. I think even when mountain blade the electric boogaloo 2030 comes out I will still play Mordhau, because so far it looks like the combat wont be better

not him and i agree but playing against dodgefags mid battle is just annoying having to chase them and dodging swings, the perk is great for pussying out of a duel in a big fight and letting your teammates take over but waht the fuck do i know i dont use that shit

>mean words
Kill yourself you cock gobbling nigger faggot trannoid.

I've never had issue with dodgefags, they run out of the stamina so fast most of the times that it's literally a free kill.

The combat can only carry a game so far.
Without any creative or fun maps the game is pretty samey every match. It really isn't that fun after 30 hours of the same bland maps with no soul

steamcharts was a mistake

My friends and I loved the game but the developers are just fucking lazy. 4 maps on release, and the only map added since launch is by far the worst and most lazily designed piece of shit out of an already mediocre cast of maps.
The gameplay is great. Shame about everything else.

in duels i agree, its piss easy and its a free win but in frontline they more often just dodge behind their teammates after you molest them a little and get a free pass, atleast in my games

This is like the third or fourth thread you've made against mordhau today
what about it makes you seethe so hard?

the fuck are you talking about you braindead degenenegroid californigger

>she
unless you're talking FtM, suck my peepee

Agreed, but at the same time it's still better than playing Chiv or Warband. We have literally no other option right now.

EHUM FUCK CAVALRY AND SIEGE

Free to play when, I want to play this :(

Probably he got Trix at opposing team

>but what about X and Y?
Look, I understand that, but Chiv and Warband are almost 10 years old. You would think that the Mord devs would learn from their mistakes by now but as it stands the lack of new FUN maps and the ability to create maps is such a boner killer.
also the voices in mord are fucking trash and have no soul compared to chivalry but that isn't really an issue

Are the devs lazy cunts that dont communicate with their playerbase?
Yes, but like I said previously, it literally doesn't matter because as much as we would like Mordhau to be much better, it simply won't until they decide to do it. We have to eat the least shit food on the platter.

I stopped playing because they aren't letting you choose if you want to see niggers and frontholes.

It wasnt a sale, it was given for free

My 9700k and 1080ti work fine, get a job retard.

RX 5700xt = $400, and 1080ti performance
R5 3600 = $200, and 9700k performance
you dont even need a job to beat intel these days
funny, 3600 is great
vega 64 is kinda bad though especially for shit like this.

Updates are incredibly slow
Ill come back when the 2 maps they teased get added

apparently this exists in mordhau

Attached: Mordhau-Win64-Shipping_2019_07_15_10_17_12_856.jpg (2560x1440, 1.7M)

Literally lying lmao

Next time I fuck your bitch I'll try to avoid ejaculating on that cum dumpster you call a computer.

>iiiit's only cc-c-crossroads
Faggot, stop.

Attached: To that anon who thinks Grad is balanced - fuck off.jpg (798x681, 278K)

lag spikes are a problem, but that has nothing to do with hardware

Attached: spics.jpg (721x591, 74K)

Mounted Balds has momentum factors in combat though
That alone makes it hard for me to ever get used to another medieval combat system. That and directional blocking. It just gels with me so much more being set up like that.

I agree, directional blocking is much better and I still don't understand why devs didn't do it as it so far it's too easy to block attacks in Mordhau without getting punished for a mistake and also it quite invalidates chambering, which for some reason takes even more stamina than doing a block. That's what I hate about the combat most.

>fun

Good job spending thousands of dollars play some unfinisbed indie unreal engine game. Do you open wide when you receive you daily dose of cum?

this is the first time i've made a thread for this

>same thing happens to games not receiving constant updates nowadays
>nobody gives a shit
>it happens to mordhau
>"ALT RIGHT BTFOOOOO BTFO BTOF I WON I WON LMAO INCEL BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

it's not normal to peak at 60k right after release and lose 80% of your audience in a month, user

Actually it is, nearly all games not lose all their players in a month or two because there's nothing especially interesting about them. That's why so many companies are adopting microtransactions to cash in on these short windows of popularity.

>this amount of cope
TICK

TOCK

CHIVULRY LOST 80% OF ITS AUDIENCE IN A MONTH
KEKS BTFO LMAO

Can't wait for the nigger/woman patch + report system for TOXIC RACISTS

c o p e

SEE THIS DIP?
RACIST INCELS DID IT LMFAO

Attached: BULL TRAP.png (241x147, 7K)

Monster Hunter World did he same. It's just how the market works now. People buy games and don't even play them

Why haven't you guys taken the fastpill yet?
The rush perk with the war axe is great, slot in bloodlust and laugh as you chop a horde of peasants up

Attached: b38a3186894ea1393a939cc94faca748.jpg (1140x716, 239K)

at 50 it would be pathetic if you were at any worse score with any build desu

>People buy games and don't even play them
it has always been like that

Why do people keep saying this game is alt-right or racist when literally none of that is true? The amount of articles attacking this game for no reason is baffling. Especially when it's places like PCgamer who has direct ties to Epic games.

the far left attacks everyone

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 191K)

No it hasn't

i like to poke people with bloodlust and a spear in frontline
it is zero honor play but i get kills lmao

???

It's almost like the most popular democratic politicians are getting away with calling law enforcement nazis and jails the holocaust right now.

it was fun for a bit but as the hours went by after a point i just god fed up with it at that point.
like overwatch it was fun near release and then meta faggotry came around

Attached: mordhautime.png (306x145, 39K)

its over

the racists have destroyed the game

why didnt they listen to the games media

steam has been like that for at least a decade, there are lots of data to back that up, and i bet that gaming in general has always been like that as well, i'd always find people who would boast about having lots of games but couldn't discuss them in detail and would change topics all the time randomly

>It has always been like this
>at least a decade
That's not always newfag

there was once upon a time when steam didn't sell shit and you can't pull data from that retard

You're a fucking underage faggot, lurk more before your autism spreads

you're a fucking retarded boomer, kill yourself so other people won't have to deal with your mental diarrhea

>Mordhau has a higher 24 hour peak than Battlefield 1 on every platform
How the fuck?

>I have no knowledge of gaming before steam because I wasn't alive then
Seriously, don't pretend to know things that you can't. Stupid child

excatly what i predicted and why i didnt fall to the hype.

Attached: 1549741635000.gif (300x169, 349K)

That's literally what happens to literally every single MP game nowadays.
steamcharts.com/app/976310
Like, I get that you guys are consoleniggers and thus will never know what playercounts are for any game since your masters don't want you to, but it's not 2006 anymore, multiplayer games don't maintain numbers anymore.
There's a reason Steam's the only platform that shows concurrent playercounts.

if you wanna talk about what happened a century ago then you go back to the past and stay in the past in fucking lunatic
physical didn't even cross my mind when i said that because it is been a lifetime already, and even back then i remember of it being a latent problem, it just used to be hard to pull the data

low IQ post

This. Halo 3 was the most popular multiplayer game for like 3-4 years after release

>all those retards months ago crying hysterically as people predicted the game would crash and burn after a month or two
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 154403840534.jpg (332x1024, 22K)

Yep, maintained a steady 100k+ average concurrent users for over 2 years.
Nowadays Halo 5 doesn't even show current online players.

>she

>she

Attached: she.webm (1280x532, 1.14M)

how garbage at this game must you be to rage this hard
play the duel servers until you can beat them :^)

nice thing about kikestarter and charging flat prices is people don't get as butthurt if you bitch after getting your $

perks was a mistake
change my mind

no custom sigils because paypigs will cry

more like gaypigs

based

It's at least 1 year away, have some god damn faith, they still have time to release some content for it

>shit game full of racists dies
and nothing of value was lost

Attached: 1563108453888.png (557x605, 13K)

And the skill curve of both games just isn't there.

I mean people like to pretend their melee combat simulator takes tons of skill, but you can literally learn absolutely everything in 20 hours.
Playing 1on1 is like playing a heavily simplified fighting game.

>pander to incel racists
>dies in less than a month

Shocking

already did a charge back because dedicated servers don't work on Hyper-V hosts with virtual switches.
Shitty programmers don't listen on the correct adapter.

>People fell for another flavor of the month game

OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAHA

Attached: btfo.png (1357x1195, 1.24M)

the official servers are absolute dogshit too

i got sub-30 ping to dallas on every game except this

i run this game comfortably with a fucking Phenom 4, what the FUCK are you talking about dude

>it's racist because it's based in medieval Europe

Low IQ

>flavors of the month dying
Predictable. Who the fuck is surprised by this