When Mario kart 9 eventually comes would you be ok with more guests characters or do you want less/none of them...

When Mario kart 9 eventually comes would you be ok with more guests characters or do you want less/none of them? I'm not saying smash kart because that just isn't happening.

Attached: MK8D_-_Inklings.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

how would you improve on 8?

Smash kart is as likely as "everyone is here!" for Smash

Just gonna leave this here

It doesn’t have to be called “smash kart” for it to >be< smash kart, which is the best move for the series IMO. Why wouldn’t you want captain falcon over rose gold baby Mario?

>People think Nintendo is going to drop the Mario kart brand because they want to race with smash characters

Well ain't that cute. ___ ___ _____

Attached: nintemdo sales march 19.png (639x2646, 613K)

Sure, like spyro in ctr
Because that'd mean no new f zero

Less, just to avoid smash autism.

Good stats balance like 7 would be a good start.

Captain Falcon would be nice. Other than that I'm good, I'd rather see more Mario newcomers. E. Gadd and Kamek would be awesome.

More characters, more kart pieces, more tracks. At this point I just want MK9 to be MK8 Deluxe+.

>smash kart ain't happening
Why not? Guest characters are infinitely easier to make in mariokart. Don't have to make a moveset, just a couple steering animation and three "tricks in the air" animation. You can't tell me that is too much work.

Every character you hate is somebody else's favorite.

Attached: baby pink gold peach.png (227x328, 193K)

Yep
I want Sakurai to head up Mario Kart 9 and just stealthily make a new Kirby Air Ride

I want the blue hedgehog unironically since his amiibo costume is already in 8

Attached: wooo.png (800x450, 783K)

This would actually be a suitable and probably the most likely choice

NON-NINTENDO CHARACTERS ON-A MY RACE-A-TRACK?!?

Attached: Flashgitz-racist-mario-animation.png (650x373, 245K)

BASED

I'd rather there to be no guest characters. If we must have them, at least put the ones that look like they'd fit Mario. Villager and Isabelle are both cute enough so they could stay. A few kirby characters couldn't hurt either. But Link and Inklings are just weird. Just keep their tracks and leave them out

I would be okay with guest characters as long as they are Warioware or DKC characters. Those series both take place in the Mario universe so they would make sense, and overall characters from those series are much more interesting than bland enemies or 50 forms of Mario and Peach. I wouldn’t mind Link either. Anything besides that is overdoing it in my opinion

Double Dash option.

Fucking based

>Inklings are weird

How? They fit right in.

Heck kirby characters would look weirder. Not that I wouldn't want them either way

Attached: MK8D_Image3.png (1280x720, 1.14M)