Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

OH NO ONLY 34 CHARACTERS CONFIRMED. NO MORE CHARACTERS THAN ON THE WEBSITE.

Attached: 34 characters only.jpg (810x768, 164K)

>8.8
Rojapastillado.

what a fucking disgusting piece of crap excuse for a game made for weebs and capeshitfags nintendo kids got no standards

Attached: 729.gif (340x340, 137K)

The game looks great and I’m still going to get it. Not going to lie that I’m a little disappointed they spoiled EVERYTHING though
>no Ant-man
>no Vision
>no Beast, Cyclops, Colossus or Iceman
>no unlockable anything
>unlockables are just DLC now

I miss the old days when there was actually secret stuff to unlock

Ultimate Alliance was never good.

imagine being an adult and giving a single shit about capeshit

>made for weebs

Attached: 1562559575710.png (92x128, 18K)

>made by japs

yes for weebs

This. It's kusoge

Marvel is having a panel for this and the Squeenix game on Thursday, so we will see if that's the case. I am not too pleased that characters that are already seem fully functional in the gameplay videos from E3.

>8.8
>bad for a marvel ultimate alliance game
If it deserves that 8.8 it would be the best game in its series by a wide margin

8.8 is good though? No Ant-Man and Cyclops is really shit though. It's going to suck watching Ant Man fight but I can't use him. But Ghost Rider is in and that's what I care about the most.

>anything made japs is automatically for weebs

Please don't reproduce. We don't need your stupidity in the gene pool.

I'm not talking about the 8.8. The article confirms only 34 characters as in there is no more reveals.

Technically its 34 at launch if you wanna be specific. DLC will fill in gaps for story mode characters that are missing most likely.

reminder for you Yea Forumstards stealing Yea Forums memes that "capeshit" isnt a valid term for video games like it is for movies, since movies are an actual art form and super hero movies a low form of entertainment
but games are a low form of entertainment in the first place so calling a super hero game capeshit is invalid

>8.8

So the best rated MUA game then, pretty nice.

34 is good

Its not about the score. Its about there not being any more characters

>Ant-man and Vision aren’t playable
>they also aren’t members of the three groups getting DLC packs

Well this sucks

34 is a pretty good number dude.

It's wrong.

if thats really the case, then its a damn shame if Team Ninja lied about character reveals on the SDCC panel.

The reveals are probably in relation to the season pass

in that case, hope the packs have a good amount of content, if its only 4 characters each, I'm gonna be a bit dissappointed.

It wouldn’t be the first time articles are wrong though