ONLY 43 MORE DAYS UNTIL WE CAN GO HOME LADS

ONLY 43 MORE DAYS UNTIL WE CAN GO HOME LADS.

Attached: 19201080.jpg (1920x1080, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fLRNd-ovssw
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1559434645066.jpg (2325x2870, 870K)

The hype is fucking dead, Acti-Blizz fucked up like they always do.

i mean, this shit looks cool and they even said that it will begin with patch 1.2 but i'm not exactly willing to cash out 15 bucks. still excited tho

>Classic-fags finally realized that "You think you do, but you don't"
You'll literally come up with every excuse under the sun except admitting defeat

Do you have brain damage?

Can we just admit that the community aged out and Gen Z are killing video games?

Cope

It's okay, you're going through shock, or possibly anger, you're just going through grief

>Getting this hype for a game you've already played

Threadly reminder that what you miss is the social aspect and the community, and that those things will never, ever come back. The same people you used to play with have all moved on, the initial feeling of awe and exploration you felt won't come back, and you'll be bored within a week, only you'll feel even worse than you did before because now there's nothing left to do with all that optimism and hope.

Time to grow up OP. It used to be home, but they bulldozed it years ago for a trendy apartment building.

I love how Yea Forums just has to be pissed off about something. And you niggers whine about liberals and tumblr.

"I'm not going to play because Asmon is going to ruin it!" like nigger just don't play on his realm stupid.

At least try to be less obvious with your samefagging

THEY TOOK OUR HOME DUDE ! WE DON'T HAVE HOME ANYMORE!

>waiting 43 days to quit before 15

Attached: 1563009597919.png (112x112, 21K)

>a game you've already played
Retards hyped for Classic never played it.

Give it to me straight Yea Forums, should I play this if my only wow experience was 2 months in a TBC private servers back in the day?

They have the ruined alterac valley, that's a deal breaker for me

>friendless in my mid 20s
>start playing on a vanilla private server
>find guild
>find friends
>now in a close circle of 5 friends talking, playing games every day
>had a blast playing on that server for 2 years even if we raided MC 50 times

>now Yea Forums is screeching at me that I won't enjoy classic because reasons

You think you want old AV but you don't.

HOME
RIDING HOME
DYING HOPE
HOLD ON TO HOPE

Nah

Just because some oldfag was saying it was glorious with nostalgia glasses on doesn't mean it was actually great.
t. boomer

reject please

Don't bully Eduardo, the BR pserver player, it was his only way to avoid the favela.

This. Those "cool" guys you looked up to? They don't bother with WoW now.

The only people who would play WoW now are obese, no-lifer toads. How people could enjoy doing Molten Core with 39 of these vile slugs I don't know.

What a fucking ugly goblin.

>We want game as it was back then
>Heres your retail(tm) BfA(c) remaster
I think I know exactly what I want and this is not it

Because the hype was fake. Twitch streamers, YouTubers, and so on. I am still planning to play it, and so are all of my friends. (10+ people). But I'm not "hyped". I'm just excited.

Yup, more convient excuses

I just dont remember layering in vanilla.

I remember a bunch of bitching about lag and people getting free 1 day subs because it was literally unplayable many times

They don't give these anymore, right?

Attached: untitled.png (996x955, 58K)

I remember bitching about wasting time on dungeon grouping and inaccessibility of raiding, does that mean we need LFD and LFR as well?

If plebs want autogrouping for the easiest difficulty then why care, there is no auto-grouping for mythic+ and normal/heroic mythic raiding and so on.
There hasn't been lag as bad as the Vanilla one since WoD launch

thats because of sharting dude
pic related will never happen on classic because the server architecture won't allow it

Attached: WoW_2016-04-11_07-32-15.jpg (1920x1080, 708K)

I can't speak for anyone else but i do want it, not for nostalgia alone but because i couldn't do all the end content and PvP in Vanilla. By the time i hit 60 TBC was being released.

>alliance
better zones and cities

>horde
cooler races
wtf do i roll bros?

I'm going to do whatever my IRL friends go with.

>Not knowing people IRL who are also into WoW.

PvP in vanilla was waiting for ques, much like retail
Grinding BG reps, cause face it, there's no way you'll get high warlord unless you paid for it, played BG's 24 hours a day every week (while having someone else play your character while you're sleeping) or paying some chinks/russians/whatever to trade you high warlord

You'll quit in 15 minutes, before reaching the first city, so play as the cool race.

it doesnt matter theyre all the same shit except alliance has safety in paladins

>there's no way you'll get high warlord unless you paid for it

all u need is raid gear and u get into premade easy bud

i'll be waiting another month until i play it so all the shitters unsub and fuck off my realm

>unless you paid for it
Get friends/family/gf or own a cybercafe, nerd.

it'll probably be more fun to level ahead of the shitters and then grief them off the server instead

Attached: devilish.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

Ahh...Asmongold layer...home...

INV
ASMON
LAYER

What if he plays in a PvE server?

>still 43 days
Blizzard knows how to kill the hype. I am tired of WoW Classic threads and I don't even post in them.

>Why care if features which go against core concept of vanilla is in vanilla?
I dunno, mb coz I wanted actual vanilla and not retail with vanilla content?

Anyone still bitching about layering is a fucking faggot

t.shit eating retail drone

then trick the enemy into flagging themselves with game mechanics like stealth, or killing their quest npcs, or take all their quest mobs
(dont do this to your own faction though its tos)

Attached: devilish.jpg (163x225, 40K)

I don't check these threads since a month ago or so, and now suddenly I see all this doomposting about things we already knew back when we you were all hyped.
Why so much shitposting? What even changed at all?

So why didn't you refuse to play all those private server with wrong hp/damage/hit rating numbers, bad mob ai, and other nerfs and buffs and made up numbers?

>What even changed at all?
That Asmod guy quit after 2 weeks, so now all the zoomers hate Classic.

why would i want to play this shit again, i gave my life to it for 4 years and it basically ruined me as a human. im still recovering.

Asmongold said Classic will fail

Not wrong

Cause that was the only option available at the time.

ive been doomposting since they announced layering etc
even before they announced wow classic i was talking about how they would fuck it up

because its still somehow leagues ahead of retail in administering the dosage of digital crack that i desire

>wanting to play in an empty realm

I wish they had released it as a singleplayer game with bots bethesda style.

>I'm high AF RN and I don't have a Mage to solo BRD with.

Attached: 648.jpg (648x595, 51K)

He didn't quit in 2 weeks, and even then it's a fucking beta, why would he play more than that?
Did he? Show me a clip, genuinely curious.

Also, as much as you guys hate streamers you sure put a lot of weight in what they say.

>Waah it costs money, private servers are sooooo much better
>Hang on, I gotta google translate what this chink whispered me

>all those private server with wrong hp/damage/hit rating numbers, bad mob ai, and other nerfs and buffs and made up numbers
still spouting 10 year old memes I see

>implying chink whispers aren't blank text because no client localization
>implying i play chinese servers
the jank does burn you out faster though ill give you that

>hit rating
that's hit % to you nuwowbabby

youtube.com/watch?v=fLRNd-ovssw

Is that really unreasonable to expect megacorporation to deliever authenthic expirience for 15 bucks a month per account?
Besides, why are you comparing numbers difference(values) to a core mechanic difference which enables player to farm stacks of black lotus and destroys rival guilds camping(layering)?

It's merely the natural progression of discussion here. Five minutes after it comes out we'll get the usual "what went so right, XIV BTFO" posts and then after that we'll get "we thought we did but we didn't, XIVchads keep winning" posts.

10 year old facts that are still true
>He missed all those reported "bugs" that private server players reported that wasn't bugs

Attached: SoMald.png (128x128, 28K)

Yeah cause Black Lotus farming is gonna be a issue since layering has been said by Blizzard themselves ONLY planned to be at launch

QUEEK HEADTAKER

>Private server babies who thinks Fury Warrior will be viable in retail

Attached: 1520760679482.jpg (800x600, 36K)

The projection in this thread. I will send a postcard from MC to your anons.

Attached: back in 2007.png (375x537, 187K)

still wondering why blizzard didn't distribute their reference client with the beta
what a farce

I'm pretty sure the original hyped up people who posted in these threads are taking a break from posting here like I did and just quietly waitint for launch, while the only remaining people are the obsessed shitposters who do nothing but doompost.
I wonder if they are XIVfags or what

Attached: image0 (1).jpg (640x437, 51K)

Sounds like a lot of cope and made up gibberish

Retail is fucking trash and so is your logic

XIV people are too busy playing their game

Because it requires specific environment to work? The reason it they are remaking the client and server is because you can't use it with battle.net. Do you even know how WoW works?

Attached: 1561146263487.png (1492x812, 1.02M)

t. xivfag not playing the game

I'm actually so pissed off that I didn't get a beta invite despite playing since 06 and how many fucking influencers got in over me and never even played it?
I don't care anymore. Fuck it.
I'll play XIV instead, I fucking hate nu-Blizzard so much now.

more like they're too jewish to put another firewall up

I can get 60 in less than a week?

No, you'll find yourself among vanilla LARPers, discord culture and modern stuff. It was a product of its time.

>wanting a beta invite just to burn out for no reason

>if I give him loot he'll say my name on stream

Attached: 1560415664775.jpg (1280x1807, 658K)

Maybe on private servers with skewed numbers

Imagine having a beta for a 15 year old game. Just fucking imagine.

Just release the damn thing and patch is as we go like any normal person would do.

Besides, why are you spreading lies? It has been said for layering to be potentially till the end of p2. In a blue post.

Yeah, instead they will waste two and a half years recreating the game, paying CA salaries to the team's 10 or so devs. I don't think you are smarter than Kotick when it comes to making money.

>"finally i will be able to pay money to play a game that i could have played all those years on a private server for absolutely free"

Attached: 1560160329917.webm (584x620, 1.45M)

>Replying to your own image with a quote from your own image while posting a image
yikes scooby

Except leveling is faster in vanilla since elites give much more xp and mobs are much weaker overall.

>stocked on 23 wow tokens
>guild bros coming back to clear through vanilla again
>less of a workload in the fall
I can't wait

>replying to your own post calling yourself out for replying to yourself

Gonna need some PROOF
Private servers get almost nothing right from vanilla retail, it only got strenght in numbers because it's free to play so the servers get flooded with third worlders

INV TO ASMON LAYER INV TO ASMON LAYER INV TO ASMON LAYER INV TO ASMON LAYER INV TO ASMON LAYER INV TO ASMON LAYER INV TO ASMON LAYER INV TO ASMON LAYER INV TO ASMON LAYER INV TO ASMON LAYER INV TO ASMON LAYER INV TO ASMON LAYER INV TO ASMON LAYER INV TO ASMON LAYER INV TO ASMON LAYER INV TO ASMON LAYER INV TO ASMON LAYER INV TO ASMON LAYER INV TO ASMON LAYER

Attached: 1516717604697.gif (413x243, 51K)

Not only viable, but deal 30% more damage coz bosses on pservers were having much more armor than they should ^)

Attached: WoWScrnShot_053019_010625.jpg (1920x1080, 826K)

What would people like this do in the middle ages?

Third worlders are still preferred to obnoxious streamers and their army of twitch-meme spewing underage faggots

If you dislike layering, worry not. Layering will only be used for a couple of weeks or maybe a month at the start of Classic WoW, in order to balance the huge influx of players in the same zones. Once the situation reaches a controlled state, it will be completely disabled and realms will once more have one instance of themselves. Layering also will not happen after Phase 1, the importance of that being that Phase 2 is planned to introduce the World Boss Kazzak, with the Green Dragons being released later on, both of which would make layering a tool to disrupt the flow of World Bosses in Classic.

I am paying for it in hope that blizz will continue to add content in classic. I know that will probably NOT happen but I dream.

Also hit rate was undertuned and was way easier to get hit cap, so good luck, you're gonna be my tank bitch

Flooded chat with text you can't even read or understand with people who refuse to play with anyone who doesn't speak their own language, sounds fun

>army of twitch-meme spewing underage faggots
I can understand your ignorance but I need to correct you.
Asmongold has been quite clear about his demographics, he has data on who watches his streams. It's 97% males aged between 24 and 36.
It's not zoomers.

That's a nice source

>Goldshire BDSM

Attached: 47437.png (636x686, 744K)

because a chat filled with "kappa", "poggers", and what ever else these cunts like to spam on a 24/7 basis is totally better, right?

>Human main
>Dwarf alt

Anyone else playing as God intended?

Attached: bros to the close.jpg (428x249, 43K)

>"kappa", "poggers", and what ever else these cunts like to spam on a 24/7 basis

Attached: 2h8juk1dwly21.jpg (640x894, 161K)

Spoken like a true old man with one foot into the retirement home

>Dwarf main
>Dwarf alt

Playing the true way God intended.

>Can't understand a satire post unless a user put some Yea Forums meme username at so tards like you can understand that it's meant to be a joke

>doing all the same quests twice

>blizzard still tip toeing around (((layering)))
>asmong suddenly shilling against classic
>beta killed the big hype
it's over

now post his girlfriend

>having an alt
Someone is a faggot with no social life

What's over? Just play the fucking game if you like it, you massive autist.

streamers will kill classic for sure. many shitposts to be had in the next year though so I welcome this.

if it's a true 1.12 reference client/server as they say then they could easily export it to wan alongside for testing purposes. Tons of people already have 1.12 clients too.
doesn't have to be embedded in battle.netâ„¢ as a TESTING/REFERENCE deal. This is a beta test and not a product demo isn't it?

too bad there's no transparency on the matter.
they'd rather sort through 500000 false positives makes heaps of sense
not much of a beta test imo given how little time they have to polish things up before launch

Its literally from layering announcement, you can google it.

>no social life

But it's the opposite, friend. Gotta have a character to play by myself when my friends aren't on.

Attached: 1558794575153.jpg (300x397, 21K)

>says something stupid
>claims it was satirical

Attached: satire-requires-a-clarity-of-purpose-and-target-lest-it-33465897.png (500x634, 143K)

You do realise that hit cap for yellow attacks is 8% and there is no hit rating, only flat percentages, right?

>tfw I'm 27 and my most enjoyable years was back when I was playing Vanilla.

Attached: 880.png (294x171, 6K)

Can't wait for the release so classicultists can have their five minutes of fun and fade away.

Everyone will quit before level 20.
mark. my fucking. words.

>Not one of each race at least to level 20 to revist the starting zone stories from a fresh perspective.

Either Dwarf or Tauren warrior depending on where my IRL friends go since they're indecisive fucks.

Attached: tauren_blacksmith_by_manabreakfast_dbgsw2q-pre.jpg (787x1016, 89K)

>too bad there's no transparency on the matter.
Yeah, they should've posted proofs every time they used the phrase "we checked on the reference client".

Well me and my friends won't. That's enough for me to keep playing.

We always ignored the little kids like you back in vanilla, you're probably just as retarded and annoying now as you were then.

remember that time they said they didn't even have the old code haha me neither

Thank god I'll play outside NA servers and I wont get neither trannies, streamer faggots or people crying a river when I shout "looking for dps to go kill dwarf NIGGERS in brd!" In thr middle of ogrimmar

Attached: 003.jpg (488x654, 44K)

press 1 if you're a retailshitter but you're going to play assic just to blast through all the content in a week and then shitpost about how its still awful 15 years later

Thank god I don't have to play with edgy /pol/tards like you

>"its ok to like casual western trash as long as its OLD casual western trash."
>*takes off nostalgia goggles* ohnonono
4 weeks and your game is dead.

Attached: 1503677994706.jpg (1435x1937, 1008K)

are you playing in oce

you can play with me and my feet uwu

Attached: D96tVBFUcAAIrDh.jpg (1856x1965, 263K)

>Human paladin
>Dwarf priest
>Either Tauren druid or warrior

Close enough I guess.

INVITE TO ASMON LAYER PLEASE SOMEONE I WANT TO BE ON THE STREAM

Attached: C7A12227-58EE-41B3-98AB-9DBDDA5C75C7.jpg (663x622, 115K)

>but muh 2004 communitah will suddenly be back
>but classic was ultra giga hardcore trust me
>muh epic lotr wpvp battles
Can't wait for the tears

Asmon layer.... home

Classic cucks btfo

>4 weeks
After 4 weeks you'll say 2 months. After that you'll say a year and so on.

So the way you actually get on Asmon layer is to look at his stream and /requestinvite somebody standing next to him, rather than him. They'll just click yes and boom, you're on Asmon layer. He can't even stop you.

I'm on fucking holiday out of the country when it comes out.

Great, enjoy the actual new experience and outdoors

Lol buying anything from blizzard in 2019

Attached: 899.png (419x394, 166K)

I will buddy, I'm going to Singapore and Vietnam.

Then I'm coming back to Azeroth.

>holiday
>new experience
lmao

every city is like every other city in the world
lmao

Attached: CjcQBE6.jpg (362x346, 38K)

every experience is a new experience

Attached: 1513652930682.webm (1440x1080, 998K)

why does he look so greasy like he hasn't taken a shower in 5 days during the summer heat

gonna meme this from now on.

I blame the streamers.
They used their massive influence to convince millions of people that official classic was a good idea when private servers were just fine.
Hell, they were more than just fine. From the looks of it, Nostalrius even with all its chinks, crashing, and bugs will be a superior vanilla experience than the BFA/Vanilla hybrid Blizz is making us pay for. The streamers don't give a shit though, even with that brief beta they collectively have raked in hundreds of thousands of dollars for themselves already and will be receiving an even more massive payday when it launches in August.

Attached: 1558785984342.jpg (1777x1850, 646K)

his diet is grease and corn syrup

Your fault for staying innacity

Give it up, Shadowbringers is already confirmed objectively better than Classic, BC AND Wotlk by metacritic.

Attached: 1562200127619.jpg (2421x1361, 409K)

I pretended I was 21+ and told everyone my microphone-port on Laptop was dead. I was so good at WoW. I even got a Sulfuras back when that was cool. Everyone fucking loved me. Shit was awesome.

protip from an experienced Nostronaut:
Make sure you play with the ingame Sound/Music OFF
The reason I say this is because your memories of the sounds will be overwritten and eventually you will only have nostalgia for nostalgia for nostalgia.
When you want the real nostalgia, listen to the music out of game and you'll get it back.

You DO NOT WANT to have your memories overwritten. Please don't make this mistake

Attached: 1468037358202.jpg (600x656, 51K)

What did you do today Yea Forums? How much gold/items are you planning to give our leader?

Attached: 1563176649258.png (983x251, 133K)

Only 12 year olds and soibois get "hyped". I don't need to be literally creaming my pants in anticipation to want to play a video game..

BEADY

Maybe so, but i'm not going to slog through the snoozefest known as Stormblood to play it.

I never listened to game music the first time around, I listened to my friends on Teamspeak.
Fortunately it's impossible to overwrite this because I lost all my friends and I'm very lonely now.

Calling it down, wow classic servers will be shut down by the end of 2019 because nobody is going to play.

‘Hype’ is just manchildren getting worked into a frenzy by marketing teams

>not being afraid of saying Nigger is the same as being a poltard
Get the fuck out
Try all you want, not only are furfags nothing new in wow or the internet, they are miles better than any of the shit I mentioned

Haha I love being edgy too. Nigger tranny nigger jews!!!!!

What happened with Northdale? Dead?

nigger replaying wow isn't going to wipe your childhood from your brain jesus christ

It's gonna close when classic come out afaik. It's still open meanwhile

Why do you respond to someone who, and I say this without a shred of doubt, used to shitpost in pserver threads about corruption, wrong data and many other issues?

i can tell you from experience that if it doesn't outright delete them, it will dull them

>Retarded bald fuck before classic beta
I want all calssic bugs in, no changes
>Retarded bald fuck during classic beta
We need layering

Really made me think

>Retarded bald fuck after classic tanks
It was the layering and changes fault.

Its unironically good
Where the fuck do you think you are?
Get the fuck out

True, 4channel is for truly bad people like us, brother, keep on being badass

Sneed

>"Get ready for a classic summer!"
>Comes out at the very end of summer
in the trash it goes

Imagine not having two monitors in 2019

I got HW in raid gear lmao, I miss when excelling in one type of gameplay could set you up for success in another.

What’s with boomer devs and vidya bowling shirts lmao

Ah, Asmongold layer ... Home

>Comes out when the kids go back to school

I'll be able to play in peace.

Attached: 1455157437514.jpg (290x403, 61K)

nah, it's ruined now i dont want it

>releasing a game when all the adults who will play it for their nostalgia kick are out on vacation

high IQ move.

Get back to me when FFXIV has any actual PvP content

ty

cant wait for all the suicides when these rose tinted doomers realize that they literally think they do, but they dont and there will be nothing else left for them in this world

nothing

Don't be a fucking retard
I played it. Shadowbringers was a pure kino 9/10 and I love it, but its so different from classic that comparing both is pants on the head retarded
Get back when classic has any actual PVE bosses

Stop comparing both games, you pair of fucking dummies

>pure kino
I don't give a fuck about your kino feelings or how good the story is, I want mechanically a good game that feels good to play and so far WoW does that, while FFXIV is competition less weebshit

>layering
no interest in playing or giving nublizz any money
got my nostalgia fix with nost already

I was trying to temper an argument saying rightfully that both games have value because they are completely different, so they of course appeal to different tastes
As fucking useless as comparing devil may cry to street fighter or bravely default to legend of mana
But yeah, keep chimping about it
>I don't like it, so its (weeb)shit!
Why don't you fucking kill yourself?

It's true, some people really don't want to play weebshit and there is nothing wrong with that. It's a legit opinion, much like not wanting to ride on the bus with niggers.

DOA(again)

>and there is nothing wrong with that
Your post certainly made it look like you had a problem with that

>not wanting to ride the bus with niggers
Based

Even though Orcs are 13% of the population they commit over 60% of all gankings.

>not wanting niggers
Ftfy my fellow based r*dditbro ^_^

The 39% left is done by trolls and undead. Tauren only do a 1%

NIGGERS

can someone explain why this classic thing is such a big deal for you?
did the game really change that much throughout the years?
it will still be the same minmaxing players that are currently playing wow and everyone rogue will be the same, every warrior will be the same and etc.
i played wow way back for a bit so i need an explanation as to why you faggots are so hyped about it

I knew if I slided in that nigger comment you would immediatelly react with based. Only goes to show how one-dimensional most of you cripples around here are.

Enjoy your kino weebshit though, retard.

>200 posts
>77 posters
Yikes

>Asmonbald's gf is the thot pink sparkles

WELP EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE NOW

ENJOY YOUR HELL, CLASSICFAGS

desu I think most people will really switch back to BFA if the devs dont fuck it up even more or by god with some miracle make it better in following patches / xpac.

>Fantasy World with all kind of fantastic races
>He plays human (6') and human (5'11)
Alliance was a mistake

Attached: 1561134939206.jpg (367x332, 32K)

>caring about mmo pvp

Bfa isn’t even the same game anymore so yea it’s changed completely

I don't even know what the fuck are you doing
No, don't reply, I understand perfectly what you try, I just find you astonishingly dumb in a way I haven't seen before, like a mix of tryhard and usual "pretending to be retarded" while also "I'm so smart for predicting", fucking amazing

But yes, by all means, I'll go back to play the subscription that I have of shadowbringers that will expire when classic comes out, meanwhile you can stay shitposting here telling me and others how I'm not having any fun or whatever argument you have for weebshit

Attached: aokay.png (482x557, 300K)

>caring about mmo pve

>fantastic races
But user, humans are the only fantastic race.

All these "fantastic" races suck ass. I want my bug and bird people.

The Charr in GW2 were so fucking good, bar the furfags, but why can't we have more of that other than green human, big human, hairy human, small human, human with long ears

Fuck

>zoomers think they know something about old-world ragnaros

Attached: 1551197643545.jpg (1024x768, 212K)

One of the withered is getting away!

Sorry Blizzard I'm already Home

Attached: 48180209442_589e4e7b2d_b.jpg (1024x1024, 314K)

In vanilla deadmines were called vc just like strat was called living or baron

Hello zoomer.

yes this isn't /pol/, threads don't just consist of everyone dropping some reddit one liner and only looking back to see if they got karma poi- I mean le (you)s calling them le based
people actually discuss things here, go back to your shitty likehunting shitholes

Ahem.

Attached: 1540182681405.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>40 is the same as 60
people worship this guy?

>its a redditor posts about the /pol/ boogieman and accidentally reveals his secret knowledge of reddit episode

who are you quoting?

>redditor thinks arrows mean you're quoting somebody

Good old eyes of the beast on a zone native beast

who are you quoting?

>Want to play again but irl responsibilites and goals means it's either a better shot at success or return to being a virtual 1%er of the server
If only i was a trust fund baby...

Attached: mfw Bendis.png (2128x1344, 3.7M)

>only 43 days left until you have to waste over 150 hours just to get to level 60
>only 55 days away before the raid scam begins and your shit get ninja looted from you all the time
>only 60 day before you quit because you realize pvp is an unbalanced mess and outside of getting scammed in raids there is literally no other end game (except standing afk in Ironforge is "end game")

People that play on pve servers (this includes you) are fucking faggots. However you just reminded me of how fun it was to /duel horde in the barrens (a horde zone so they arent automatically killable for pvp) and then forfeit and get them to attack me and flag themselves. Then ganking and camping them until they logoff

Wasn't it supposed to come out the same time as shadowbringers? People were posting about how classic gonna make ff14 servers empty when the new expansion drops. And now everyone is at the endgame of shadowbringers already and getting ready for the new raid tomorrow with classic nowhere in sight.

>wow classic aka twitch e-celeb thread
>stays up for hours
>shadowbringers thread
>gets deleted 10 minutes in

Attached: 1562863044871.webm (640x360, 2.71M)

good

Why is it taking so long?

THAT'S HIM THAT'S JANNY

ffxiv players are so pathetic. your expansion came out and literally no one gives a shit about it. classic is going to destroy any shred of relevancy you might have

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 11.04.25 AM.png (200x318, 92K)

Why are people without a triple digit iq unable to accept the fact that WoW was never good, and won't get better if you play it twice?

Attached: 25234.png (370x375, 148K)

>meanwhile in ffxiv
>every server is bursting full
>login queues everywhere
>new players everywhere
>dumb wowfugees with names like illidan stormrage to bully and mock everywhere
keep seething, wow classic is confirmed dead on arrival

Attached: 149995678994.jpg (650x494, 48K)

>the average wowfag now is a twitch zoomer
OH NO NO NO NO *WHEEZE*

Need sauce for this pic.

back to your containment board

Attached: 1522646687183.gif (500x500, 42K)

Why on earth would you want that? It already looks extremely low quality

Get ready to quit at level 27 like everyone else.

Attached: f.jpg (400x267, 23K)

>projecting your low attention span

I'm already in a classic thread, so clearly i enjoy low quality trash.

Well you should stop having this much shit taste and kill yourself then

if this is how you feel about liking shit, why are you still here? You clearly enjoy shitposting on Yea Forums. The lowest of low quality trash there is.

You have 0 seconds to explain why you're not going to roll a Forsaken warlock or rogue and dab on people while being maximum edgelord right now

Attached: 1525317815561.jpg (900x1199, 123K)

he hated private servers and did literally nothing to help contribute to classic, so why is he the "face" of it?

Cringe. It isn't enough for you faggots to suck off the mods to keep your fucking general threads up 24/7, but now you've gotta shit up the WoW threads, when wowfags never once bothered you incels.

>did the game really change that much throughout the years?
Imagine going from chess to HD checkers.

Attached: thenvsnow.jpg (802x1038, 261K)

Cut them some slack, they can't futaERP 24/7, they need to have fun sometimes

INVITE TO ASMON LAYER

>Only 43 days before the hilarious shitposting begins and the drinking of Classic boomerfags' tears.

Isn't that great? I've been waiting for months for this. I still remember the "Hurr durr we're going Home" spamfest. Now, it's finally epic payback time.

Attached: Face of WoW.jpg (512x512, 29K)

post yfw sharding will never get removed

Attached: 16e2sf.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Attached: 1538150311624.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Attached: 123858790930.jpg (307x365, 60K)

>almost 30
>not 30+

Come on my dude its 2019.

>Nostalrius cuckoldry shitposting
That was fun lmao i cant wait to see how nu-Blizzard will BTFO these losers

Attached: 1562923267897.png (764x710, 431K)

>waiting this long just so you could give streamers exclusive access for a few months and people would become desperate to play
>tons of people just lost interest instead

Just wait a little longer and we will return,
FUCK SHADOWNIGGERS
FUCK BFAGGOTS
WE ARE GOING HOME FRENS

Attached: Home.jpg (960x720, 159K)

enjoy your bland themepark mmo for people with absolutely no taste i guess

Attached: 1510143737215.jpg (374x347, 39K)

>playing wow in 2019

Attached: 1559965642787.jpg (1200x1200, 214K)

Don't tell me what to do you shitty anime poster

Realistically, I don't think 100 million subs is too much to expect

>complains about anime on an anime website

Thank you for not posting anime.

Come on, i see you FF14 fags in here, i know you know where this furshit is from.

can't wait to go home a layer 33 group 8 shard 99

I want to play classic, but I despise raiding so much, I'm very conflicted about playing this time, I love world pvp and farming gold and having every craft maxed etc, but comitting to a raid schedule and fuckign DKP systems and all that crap just makes me want to vomit or hurt myself.

>asmon didn't contribute to classic

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

What layer are y'all on?

>I want to play classic, but I despise raiding so much

Unironically if anyone is playing the game for raiding they should be playing retail and striving to get into a mythic guild.

Classic is going to be fuck around kino, and STV shenanigans alone will probably scratch your itch

>some franchise blows up
>slowly changes over time as the company realizes the sequels
>nostalgiafags get angry over changes and want the original thing back
>company releases remaster/remake just for them
>nostalgiafags are now satisfied but realize they were completely wrong and it's just not the same
>nostalgiafags completely die out and everyone forgets about them as the franchise moves on.

Attached: guinea_pig_silkie_0026-58fdd1c6c35da__700.jpg (700x467, 49K)

Just don't raid or do it sparingly when you feel like it then, my dude. Lots of shit to do

I'm 29, you retarded subhuman wanker.

Preeetty much...

Attached: 1550713852989.png (776x795, 934K)

because hes more physically attractive than most of the WoW community

Attached: bigthink.jpg (687x778, 132K)

inv to asmon layer plz

Why does everyone say healing is the girlfriend role? like I used to raid as resto in vanilla, and fuck my life it was harder than every other role, those god damn spikes out of nowhere would make me clench my ass so hard, those stupid long healing touch casts getting interrupted if you move a milimiter to avoid some attack, getting agro and dying and mana management was a thing, doing combat rez at the perfect time, having to innevervate perfectly when commanded, and then when things get bad like 70% of your raid is dead but you're on the last 5% of the boss you have to manage every single skill perfectly to stay alive and keep as many players as possible alive. Fuck I also healed a bit as a shaman during wotlk and it was stressful as fuck during some fights like that stupid ice dragon that deals damage constantly.

DPS was only hard on a few dps check fights, and tanking could get tough when you had to swap agro and shit like that, kiting could get jumpy the first few times, but fuck healing I'm sweating all the time and feel horrible whenever someone dies because I made a mistake, I don't think it's suitable to the most casual dumb players in the raid.

Khloe? More like C-

Attached: 1558589153043.jpg (1024x1024, 199K)

the backed out of the teen models being playable, I fucking hate them so much

>Low end difficulty
Healing > Tanking > DPS
>Mid difficulty
Healing > DPS > Tanking
>Top tier difficulty
DPS > Healing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tanking

As you play with better people the differences between average DPSers and people who really know their shit becomes apparent, whereas healers have a lower skill ceiling cap, which is especially evident when it comes to world 1st parsing for healers which basically requires raids to ignore mechanics since when shooting for that most fights have become a tedious chore to heal done properly when everyone is doing what they're supposed to and avoids 99% of the avoidable damage.

Tanking starts out with a little bit of knowledge required but quickly becomes braindead

For healers in particular though, if your entire raid healing team consists of decent healers, it's a lot easier on every other healer, as everyone will be on top of their own shit, for something like DPS there's nothing really stopping you from always trying to improve that 1% difference in damage by maximizing your efficiency.

Attached: 1322531081268.jpg (800x542, 89K)

>pressing one button is hard and can be improved on