Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

Anyone else getting this? I'm getting for my boy iron fist

Attached: images (84).jpg (220x359, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-B0ttLnDzOU?t=97
youtube.com/watch?v=6OHqoX_Gktc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soon

Attached: 1561726466857.png (1003x760, 698K)

Looks horrendous

Preordered that shit. Gonna be filled with blind nostalgia.

>Looks horrendous
That sounds like bullshit

4u

Y-you look horrendous, b-baka!

No need to

Attached: b28a50a7da6035af63a7923305208641.png (359x205, 31K)

Where's the leaked roster?

Attached: BEHOLD! OPTIC BLAST!.jpg (1124x1077, 302K)

what

>no playable cyclops

Attached: Funny-Vomit-people-14.jpg (312x312, 34K)

Blade fucking when?

>capeshit

Attached: 1562670085388.jpg (483x589, 78K)

fuck off weeb

In the game as a secret character or in the Marvel Knights DLC

Blade, Punisher and Moon Knight would do me nicely for the Knights DLC.

wonder if Shang-Chi will make it

Werewolf by Night would be a fun and relatively obscure pick too, can't have vampires without werewolves ya know.

Attached: img_2925.jpg (1928x2385, 1.68M)

>capeshit

Attached: Y2Yt7lM.jpg (400x505, 133K)

No ants no buy.

Give me the Black Knight.

Attached: Dane & Strider.jpg (1280x1968, 732K)

Who are the secret characters? Pretty sure Vision is already spoiled. Have they revealed how many of them there are?

I'm trying to understand the appeal of this game because I have a few friends getting it and it might be fun to play with them co-op.

But like... It just looks like a mindless Diablo type game that doesn't even have character progression or a loot system to make it fun.

Like what about the gameplay makes this even remotely compelling? It looks so completely mindless and devoid of merit. Why would anyone play this?

I'm genuinely asking. I want to understand the appeal. I like superhero games.

they have elsa bloodstone, any other obscure characters you think will actually have a chance of making it?

It's more of a beat 'em up than an arpg. A beat 'em up with unlockable moves etc where you'll just be wanting to switch around with characters, unlocking moves and trying to combine things with your friends in coop using your favourite characters.

the kinds of people i could have enjoyed 2 player on this game with didn't really make it into my adult life.. x men in general didn't make it. look at the movies lol i'm not missing out on much by what i can tell

Attached: Carter_Slade_(Earth-616)_from_Ghost_Rider_Vol_1_1_0001.gif (345x616, 194K)

Didn't this dude rape Wasp and gaslight her or some shit?

>Wasp
Mockingbird, and it was Carter Slades descendant. Then that was just retconned into Mockingbird slutting things up behind Hawkeyes back.

Attached: 1561603220809.jpg (720x674, 45K)

ANTS

Does Quake qualify as obscure? I don't think a lot of people watched Agents of Shield, maybe Karnak?

I hate capeshit too but the game looks fun.

PORT THIS TO PC OR PS4 PLEASE
I NEED THIS GAME
I WILL PRE ORDER DIGITAL DELUXE PLEASE

Attached: 1562128564307.png (303x305, 101K)

Dumb catposter

good luck with that, the publisher is nintendo.

might make him a GR skin again

Nope I'm surprised the whole roster hasn't leaked by now

Antman's confirmed finally?

Nope

Fuck. No Antman, no buy

I can't imagine him not being in it

>that one fag still clinging to blade like its 2003
lol

Ant-Man was leaked on promotional material. He is 100% in, probably just aren't showing him until the game drops because he may be a secret unlockable or something

These are the shirts. Not only revealing Ant-Man in his Giant-Man form, but also Elektra. Surprised I haven't seen other peole on Yea Forums mention this

Attached: marvel-ultimate-alliance-characters-tshirts-738x410.jpg.optimal.jpg (738x410, 65K)

Elektra was revealed a long time ago, mate.

Guess I'm not that caught up on reveals then, but it does show Ant-Man

do we know if everyone will be playable from the start? I don't want it to be like MUA2

There are unlockable characters.

confirmed

Attached: 34 characters only.jpg (810x768, 164K)

Thanos is an unlock

Looks more like he will be a fight that happens in the background.

Is that beaner for over 34?

can someone translate

There's more than 34 characters. Trust me I'm a doctor.

" Galaxy of HEROES & VILLAINS

With 34 of the most know Marvel superheroes, this title applies every capacity and powers for each one. As the character keeps evolving, we can unlock new skills and powers, as well as costumes, being the reward of challenges. With this, there are rivals and arch-nemesis, where you have some of the most powerful ones, with Thanos included."

Score: 8.8

Elsa is the Shuma of the game
She's probably in because they wanted a character with a solid rack and someone at Team Ninja must be a fan of Nextwave
Don't get too excited

It's huehue, not beaner. I don't speak it, but since portuguese is just the retarded version of Spanish, here it goes:

Galaxy of heroes and villains

With 34 of the most famous Marvel superheroes, this is a title that applies each of their skills and powers. As the heroes evolve, we can unlock new skills and powers, as well as costumes and rewards for challenges. Along with that, there's also the rivals and archenemies, including some of the most powerful, like Thanos.

I thought Vision was shown in screencap as playable?

thanks lads

reminder for you Yea Forumstards stealing Yea Forums memes that "capeshit" isnt a valid term for video games like it is for movies, since movies are an actual art form and super hero movies a low form of entertainment
but games are a low form of entertainment in the first place so calling a super hero game capeshit is invalid

Pretty sure this doesn't count secret characters

I doubt the huehue magazine has privileged information to begin with.

Did anyone save that early youtube footage from last night? It got removed from youtube

>It got removed from youtube
Fuck, knew I should have watched it yesterday

What was in it?

Nothing major. Just ultron boss fight and juggernaut boss fight

Does each UA game have different stories or do they follow each other?

Meaning, since this is gonna be my first UA game, should I see the story for the first two or is it fine? And while we're at it, is it recommended to play the first two first?

1 and 2 were only connected in a very minor way. 3 is not connected to 2 or 1 whatsoever. Nick Fury was white in 1 and 2 but black in 3

UA 3 is meant to be a fresh start
2 was just a retelling of Civil War anyways

So what should 4 be about?
Annihilation?
Kang?
Axis for playable Carnage-Man?

Moon Knight, Punisher, Shang Chi and Cloak/Dagger

Kang
Would be fucking great to jump through different eras where there's a different art style and filter, Reverse Spider-Verse style

This. Looks like a mobile game they salvaged for the switch, and every gameplay video shows the framerate dropping heavily during regular combat.

They also showed the first alt costume unlock. It was Spider-man's Spider-Armor Mk 1. So a glorified pallette swap unfortunately.Hopefully that's not the case for the rest of the costumes

Been a fan of these since X-men legends and I've mained deadpool since I first got him in X-men legends 2.

He has become a meme since then but still my favorite game playwise he used to just talk shit which was fun for me. I hope they have his freakishly ugly Ultimate suit again his face resembled a rotting flesh

Attached: .jpg (1200x1051, 234K)

34 is the currently announced characters which devs already confirmed isn't the full base roster.

ey spider-armor is cool tho

Attached: Spider_Armor_MK_I_(Earth-928)_from_Spider-Man_Shattered_Dimensions.jpg (371x500, 89K)

Theyre all just sort of independent amalgamations of comic-book storylines.
1 is really a grab-bag of different stuff, from Asgard to Atlantis to Mephisto's realm to some clown man stuff.
2 is just Civil War but worse.
3 looks like it's going back to being an amalgamation of stories, with Infinity Gauntlet stuff mixed with some MCU elements mixed with some Mephisto stuff.
Looks fun as fuck

>Spider-Armor Mk 1.
>Not MK. II
MK II is better but hey, nostalgia points. Come on. Hopefully they have the Ben Reilly suit.

>cartoonish art style = mobile game
That being said, I do hope they focus down on fixing the framerate more before launch but we only have one week left

I loved it in the ps1 game i remember that in the show this spiderman was basically iron man, rich and cock with a giant mech all because uncle ben never died in his timeline

Preordered yesterday. Will get the DLC as soon as cyclops and MoonKnight are confirmed. Tell me bros, is there any chance Kid Omega will get in? I know there isn´t

I can't believe people are hating on this game. Literally looks great and seems very enjoyable. At least hold on to your opinions until REAL gameplay comes out on Friday

As long as we either get the black suit and/or 2099 I will be happy.

Kang would be an easy way to visit different eras of the Marvel Universe and bring back old and future heroes like the original Black Knight, Spider-Man 2099, etc.

Attached: WE WUZ.jpg (813x585, 157K)

meh, not a fan of top down view and just spamming buttons

good things>capeshit>waifufags>lolipedos
you shouldn't even speak.

You can change the view

Attached: manofculture.jpg (600x537, 34K)

>MUA4 releases alongside SpiderVerse 2
>it's actually related, and is also implicit foreshadowing about Phase 4
I'd be excited.

But Miguel sucks, user.

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190705125544.jpg (1080x1920, 280K)

Lads I'm so fucking excited.

Used a voucher for it and can't wait for to play as my boy Nightcrawler

Mighel should be a separate character to complete the full team of spidermen

What the shock are you talking about?

With Elsa Bloodstone on the roster, it would be a shame not to feature more monster characters, hell put Man Thing along with Wolfboi.

Attached: Man-Thing_Vol_1_1.jpg (1073x1650, 975K)

But JAke Gyllenhal plays Mysterio in Marvel. I know you may be confused but that movie isn't part of the MCU despite sharing an actor

Fuck, I have to watch that movie sometime, heard great stuff about it.

kek

Yeah got it pre ordered as my July game for the switch, it was tough since there were a bunch of options this month.

>20 dollars cheaper to pre-order at jb-hifi
>can only use afterpay at eb games

Attached: 22711520_10154809991405286_1535075792_n.png (960x960, 288K)

Fucking Bendis, that dialogue is terrible.

He sucks titties in 2099 because he cheated on his girlfriend haha

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190705125001.jpg (1080x1920, 390K)

sounds lame, what will his abilities be? Journalism?

Attached: Featuring nightcrawler from the xmen.jpg (875x492, 145K)

This sounds like Joss Whedon wrote it after 3 seasons

Uh why is there a "in game purchases" ESRB icon on the Eshop? They haven't said anything about microtransactions.

Sir Percy would be fucking dope.

season pass?

Hope thats it.

Fuck I thought those stopped being a thing in like 2014

where have you been

I don't generally pay attention to online/multiplayer games and don't usually care about dlcs. Last season passes I remember were for Max Payne 3, Mass Effect 3, and Assassin's Creed 3.

huh. That's a lot of threes.

Unlikely, they've given him so many costumes since then, they have a lot of options to pick from before they go Ultimate

Max payne had paid dlc? Wtf

Excuse me, it was the 'Rockstar Pass'.
>Visit the Playstation Network and purchase the Max Payne 3 Rockstar Pass to get all current and future add-ons
>at a discounted price
Not sure if that's the same, but since I can get the 'full' version of a game I want in a complete edition I never really bother with the addons.

Which reminds me I have yet to play Festival of Blood for pic related.

Attached: Infamous2.jpg (1024x768, 149K)

>But like... It just looks like a mindless Diablo type game that doesn't even have character progression or a loot system to make it fun.
It does have a loot system and character progression. No visible armor (there are costumes, but not tied to stats) or weapons, but you get a skill chart to boost the hero as you level up and equippable items.

Festival of Blood is kino

Daemon X Machina is being published by Nintendo and is still releasing on another platforms later on

Sure user, I'm thrilling to play Astral Chain on PS4 too.

F4
>Human Torch
>Mr Fantastic
>Invisible Woman
>Thing
>Doom

X-men
>JEEEEEEAN
>Beast
>Cyclops
>Rogue
>Mystique

Marvel Knights
>Punisher
>Moon Knight
>Cloak and dagger (works like groot + racoon)
>Shang-chi
>Blade

Screenshot this

The shirts were revealed before she was

Remove Mystique and add Magik

>No Gambit
>No Silver Surfer

Fucking travesty if true.

Remove Mystique and add anyone more interesting. Magik, Emma Frost, Magma for that x-men legends nod, Kid Omega for an actually competent mind powered mutant or even Jubilee would be nice

Isn´t Gambit already in? If not, he should

He ain't

No, pretty sure he isn't unfortunately.

Does anyone know if Thanos will be playable as an unlockable for beating the game? I really want to play as Thanos with all the Infinity Stones

there is not fucking Ant Man?

fuck you Nintendo

I imagine he will be. Every MUA game so far has had the main villain playable at the end and it's the best way to cash in on MCU wankery

Maybe we'll get Wolfsbane or something in the Xmen DLC.

>no way to make a Mystic Arcana team

Attached: 50213768_p0.jpg (2149x3035, 1.67M)

Dumb ESL poster.

Muties begone unless they're cuties. Like Kitty Pryde.
>No Kitty Pryde
Fuck this game

You can't get all the Muties you want.

She's in Marvel Strike Force so anything is possible. Granted that's gacha shit

Doom in the first game was a paid DLC though, and came out post-release.

>Implying there's going to be more than 4 characters per pack
The season pass is only 20 dollars and the game only allows you to take teams of 4 out. It's going to be 4 characters per pack MAX.

I wish UA3 was tied to UA1 so Jean/Phoenix would fucking stay dead. What a copout of a character choice.

But she was playable in mua2

Fuck off Bendis.

Iron Fist, Dr. Strange, Scarlet Witch and Ghost Rider I guess?

They’re not just publishing it, they’re also acting the producer.

It'd need Black Knight, Magik, and Sister Grimm.

Post those teams Anons

Attached: venom dab.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Wolverine
Star-Lord
Psylocke
Venom

Daredevil
Iron Fist
Ghost Rider
Luke Cage or Black Widow

Do we know if there are alternate costumes? I want Old Man Sniktbub

Pretty sure they said something about costumes/skins being a part of the season pass, but I could be wrong

Bendis? The Spider-Man guy?

See

Dr. Strange
Ghost Rider
Psylocke
Scarlet Witch

>skins
It's just colour swaps this time so I doubt it unless it's literally just white ghost rider with a "close enough ay?" sticker

Guy who got it early unlocked some alt-skins but so far they're only palette swaps. There's a Spider-Man palette swap to the colors of the Armored Spider suit

Attached: Screen-Shot-1938-07-18-at-2.50.21-PM.png (1636x1326, 2.03M)

>complaining about capeshit while posting worst loli from worst anime spin-off of a shitty VN series

I think you mean to say he only unlocked literally one alt outfit which is the armored colors one

Deadpool's getting a chef alt so I guess so.

fuck, was hoping for some good iron fist ones

I would be genuinely surprised if we didn't get an old man Logan alt, it's one of his more iconic looks.

He'll probably just get his New Avengers colours, I was hoping for the IIF costume or Randall Fist

TRIGGERED

This.

the white and gold is shit tier

I agree but Marvel insist on shilling it in merch and games so it's probably what we'll get

WHERE

ARE

THE

ROSTER

LEAKS

Attached: 2xuefh.jpg (743x693, 269K)

post costumes you want

Attached: What_If__Newer_Fantastic_Four_Vol_1_1.jpg (400x600, 137K)

where's the leak period, cant believe no on's uploaded the game yet

I would like the new costume, the inverse game of death one

Attached: 34790ca596e1af950980e39fe6d1f7fc.jpg (1200x1655, 132K)

>leaks from both Marvel and Fire Emblem
>no dump nsp or xci for either
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

ANAD is cool yeah but I'm not sure it fits with the colour swap rule (also don't know if it would look great on the buff Iron Fist in this game)

>Logan
>Matt
>Danny
>Carl Lucas

Attached: motherfucking hank pym.jpg (500x324, 110K)

But I like New Avengers Danny

Cut Mystique & Phoenix for Colossus & Juggernaut

Attached: 1533529660892.png (1175x659, 430K)

Source on that big guy?

good team

Iron Fist
Venom
Hulk
Cage or Elsa or Ghost Rider

Attached: 1503702407519.jpg (419x479, 180K)

ANAD Luke

>pre DLC
Spiderman, Dr Strange, Deadpool and Miss Marvel

>Post DLC
Spiderman, Cyclops, Moon Knight and Deadpool. Might trade deadpool for daredevil or something else though

used to be a huge deadpool fag before daniel way, is he being voiced by nolan north again? if he isn't might use him

Gwen
Daredevil
Hulk
Storm

Sorry user

How are the ps4 versions of UA1 and 2? It’s been years since I’ve played

IRON FIST BROS
I SUMMON YOU

Attached: maskedmen.png (1080x1920, 2.43M)

Activision pulled them down.

What’s your team based on who we have thus far? I know I’m going with Ghost Rider and Dr. Strange since they’re my favorite confirmed characters on the roster. I don’t know who else to add that would fit. I like Venom too but I dunno.

Fine. I found no bugs

They’re still available as a digital code on amazon (and they work)

worst team ever

>JYB's signature yelling
I'll still miss UMvC3's voice actor too

Depends on the stages. If it's a space stage I'll probably use GotG, if it's a ninja stage it'll be street level heroes, etc. But the ones I'm most looking forward to:

Wolverine- he's a great tank in all the MUA/Legends games; healing factor is OP in a good way
Captain America- loved his shield slinging in the old games. Hope they didn't fuck it up.
Nightcrawler- teleportation was really fun in the old games. Dual sword wielding is now a huge plus.
Iron Fist- lots of fun in MUA 2 and the gameplay footage for him looks better than anyone else.

>tfw used to love starlord until the movie came out and turned him into a joke

>tfw used to think iron fist was rad until the show came out and turned him into a dumbfuck that jobs to everyone and is an absolutely unlikeable character

Nice team, though

I think he got better in Season 2 but the bar was already extremely low

Forgot there was a season 2. Watched the whole first season and the defenders, but I hated him so much and I really wanted to like him. Kung Fu chads are aways great, but he´s not a chad at all

Yeah, I was expecting the fight choreography to be as good as Daredevil but holy shit. It was much better in Season 2 though. Just a lot of wasted potential.

I hope Starlord gets his full helmet as a skin.

Attached: emh starlord.jpg (851x479, 57K)

Star Lord looks shitty in this game. The MCU definitely fucked him up.

They'd be absolutely retarded if they didn't.

WITH GREAT POWER COMES NO FUTURE

2099 would be cool too

Attached: WITHGREATPOWERCOMESNOFUTURE.jpg (922x1400, 338K)

Well, we're talking about the team that decided to stop one Ant-Man short of having all founding Avengers into the game and relegate the leader of the X-Men as well as Marvel's first family to mere DLC, so don't underestimate their stupidity.

Not only is he voiced by NN an actual quote from this games writer from a live stream is "That's my favourite part about writing Deadpool, he doesn't care that people are destroying the X-mansion until they knock over his tower of tacos XD"

im in tears over this user how could you

im actually ok with movie star-lord, although i just think of him as a seperate character from pre-mcu star-lord. enjoyed All-New Guardians for that reason. netflix iron fist sucks hot ass though
i miss him too. at least they got deadpool's UMVC3 voice, honestly probably the only reason he's on my team
PLEASE

Attached: thebigsad.jpg (225x225, 9K)

If you want people who fit with those 2 Elsa Bloodstone and Iron Fist are midnight sons

I have not seen anyone write an interesting MCU-style Star-Lord except for James Gunn. Everyone else comes across as doing some try hard Gunn impression.

Did you just try to prove ua3 isnt exclusive by bringing up games that are also exclusive? wonderful 101, bayonetta 2 are also good examples of why UA3 will go multiplat any day now

that's valid, i started reading all-new guardians when I was just getting into comics though so maybe if I read it now my opinion would be different

Buying it for my sister.

Pre DLC:
Strange
Kamala Khan
Wolverine
Either Psylocke or Venom

Post DLC I'll literally just be using the Fantastic Four, they're my favourite comic book characters and it's great to see them in a console Marvel game again.

you should just have sex with her honestly

>sonybro cope
Sorry it'll be actually fun and not a movie.

Fantastic Four 2099 costumes and a Captain Britain alt for Cap because I know he'll never get in as his own character.

>Dr. Strange uses his comic book magic instead of whatever the fuck his movie powers were supposed to be
Thank god

Don't forget to record and upload it

>no sentry
>no hyperion
>no gambit
>no black night
>no darkhawk
>no silver surfer
>no doom
>no nova (dick)
>no quasar
>no super skrull
nice game lads

Attached: 1546776610915.jpg (225x274, 43K)

But he doesn't have his gloves. I liked them in Thor.

Gwenpool whenpool?

Attached: 2019-05-13 14_57_02-Gwenpool (Etchina sekai ni o jama shima~su) _ Gwenpool _ Hitomi.la.png (352x719, 258K)

I'm sure they said there is no such thing as magic in the MCU and it's just science or some shit

Ant-Man will probably be unlockable, Cyclops might be but if he isn't that's dumb. The game started development (contracts were made etc) before Ike Perlmutter got over his hatred of Fox and by extension the FF, so they likely had no choice but to make them DLC.

Should I buy this or Diablo 3?

Never Poolefriend

No, Strange is actually magic. They said that for Thor and even them what "science" deems people worthy to pick up a hammer?

>Poolefriend
Is this a word filter?

This
Gambit will probably be DLC, Super Skrull, Doom and Silver Surfer likely weren't allowed because of Perlmutter not allowing games to use FF characters (the movie rights to those 3 were owned by Fox prior to the merger).

MUA series is Diablo-lite with beat-em-up mechanics, but it's better than a proper Diablo that's bad at being one. That said, D3 is older so it's probably cheaper, especially since you can check on multiple platforms.

Yeah in the movies it's some kind of eastern ""science"" related to controlling your bodys energy or whatever and almost anyone can do it with enough training.
In the comics his magic comes from powerful artifacts and incantations from tomes like a proper magician. Loved how they represented him in Marvel vs Capcom 3 or whichever one he was in, I forget at this point.

No, I actually typed that

Attached: Pink Deadpool.png (197x212, 65K)

MUA3

user what's the thematic of that team? why Star lord and Spiderman?

Diablo looks like it has more customization and probably more content. I really dont know anything about eitger Marvel or Diablo but Superheros are cool to me. Is it worth it if I know nothing about Marvel?

> cuties
> kitty pryde

Attached: 1551307613861.jpg (500x414, 56K)

It's more enjoyable if you have some knowledge of Marvel stuff

why would you play a marvel fanservice game if you're not into marvel? are you retarded?

how can I know about it? movies?

cause it looks cool and i havent been diagnosed yet, thanks for askin

Yeah, the guy from Spider-Man.

Nowadays the movies are probably a good starting point if you don't want to jump into comics.

Get Bentis

Attached: ultotp.jpg (604x969, 296K)

The Spider-Man writer Bendis that jumped ship to DC and started writing Superman? That Bendis?

Hm alright thank you

I have nobody to watch the movies with though lol. I have no male friends

yeah boi hyped as fuck

Doctor Strange
Captain Marvel
Thor
Psylock

Are there any UK/EU anons here that want to do multiplayer when it releases at midnight?

How old are you and where are you from that you've never seen a marvel film?

I think the more important question is what kind of person can't watch a movie on their own?

I’m gonna switch between iron man, Psylocke, Star lord, and Venom, but I actually have friends so I can’t say what my whole team will be.

He probably can but sometimes I get invited to watch movies so my normalfag friends can ask questions.

Watch Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. It's a great cartoon on top of being a great introduction to the Marvel Universe AND most of the VAs in the game are those from the cartoon. Be sure you're watching EMH and NOT Avengers Assemble, the cartoon that came after it and is hot fucking garbage.

early twenties and European, like I said I’ve never been that interested when I was younger and now I have nobody who’d watch them with me

I could, but I feel lonely watching movies alone without a boy

That cartoon made me an Ant-Man fan

Attached: 1562977278978.webm (1280x718, 2.75M)

Why not watch it with a girl?

Diablo 3 appears to have way more content, but this seems more interesting.

Q&A today confirmed
>base game only has 1 colour swap per character
>costumes aren't part of base game and will be dlc
Why do alts in these games just get handled worse and worse every game?

Well, Pym was the best written and most complex and right character on the show so I don't blame you. Shame we'll never see a conclusion to the Yellowjacket arc

i dont know, I just want some male friends for a change

user, please give a source. That sounds worse than MUA2.

oh no oh no

Hang out at a local comic book store and you'll meet people interested in this stuff
Fuck off. I really hope this isn't true

youtu.be/-B0ttLnDzOU?t=97

Bill?

I probably will but I just ordered Dragon Quest Builders 2 so it will be a bit.

why does combofiend sound like such a douche explaining this stuff, i'm getting marvel infinite function vibes.

Worst q+a ever. They answered literally nothing. Hopefully at the comic con panel on Thursday we get better info.

Shit you have to have four party teams. I loved soloing MUA1 as Doom

FUCK

Attached: Fug.jpg (640x499, 57K)

they dont approach me cause im intimidating (got a resting mean mug and i’m 6’4) but i just want some bros

I'll be your friend user :)

id be down but we need to physically watch the movie and youre probably far away dude

Oh boy, I can't wait to play as all my favourite childhood marvel heroes, like Kamala Khan, Riri Williams, America Chavez, Amadeus Cho, Spider Gwen and Gwenpool!

Wait, Steve Rogers? Who is this loser?

Do you need to watch movies with guys because you want to have sex with them? I'm very confused.

UK here

there's no real thematic i just like the characters

one user called it masked men so i guess it's that

The Q&A didn't confirm one colour swap, just that there are colour swap unlocks. They were so vague it was a pointless video. Also didn't confirm costumes as DLC only, but the way they acted assuming that is the case isn't a stretch.

They didnt mention anything about just one alternate color.

Steve Rogers is still one of the most relevant characters in the comics, fucking Secret Empire was just last year

EMH was great. They took 50 years of comics history and gave us the best parts. Movies are too big to do it justice.

aw GER

so close yet so far away

na i just want to bond with guys in general you know. never had any real friends, just some friendly relations with girls cause we were dating

i wouldnt mind cuddling with a guy tho

I've not read a good marvel book in somewhere around 20 years now. Civil War looks like a masterpiece in hindsight.

MOON KNIGHT REVEAL WHEN

Attached: D_h493kXYAIbbUE.jpg_large.jpg (788x900, 175K)

Thursday Panel

DLC, literally one of the only Marvel Knights people would buy the pack for so they need to save him to help shill Shang-Chi

DLC along with Punisher

I'll cuddle you.

Still confused how you've managed to grow up with zero male friends.
Need a Mr Knight costume

He's just set dressing. These people are in denial

Attached: 4L_1rMgjtpk.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

i had like two when i was young but life happened but none after my teens. never got approached for real. guys ever were intimidated cause i was hanging with girls or thought i was gay for that lol

Combofiend works for Marvel now?

I'll stay in denial until he is 100% confirmed NPC

You know what would make this game an instant 10/10 for me?

If they used the full version of the EMH intro song during the credits or in the game. Love that song.

THE WORLD’S ABOUT TO BREAK

TORMENTED AND ATTACKED

Fuck season 2 for not playing the full intro

God that is an ugly suit.

I think you are gay. Now, go find a bf, read some marvel comics and play Co op MUA3 with him and you'll be happy

lmao ok where u at

Same plus who's to say they won't make it where if your playing as Ant-man another character who has growth powers won't step in for that scene.

England

LOST FROM WHEN WE WAKE
IIRC the band that did the EMH OP's frontman got arrested for statutory rape between seasons.

>every gameplay video shows the framerate dropping
So you're telling me you don't remember the previous games having a dynamic slowdown for supermoves? Because every time I see a 'dip' it's from the super move.

Shoulda been fired for the functions meme?

Shill

That’s a fucking shame.

Why can’t these people just have normal rape free lives? They do something like that and the rest of us gotta suffer with no awesome song.

Never happening since the lead singer of the band that made it is a rapist. That's reason season 2 butchered it

age?

Downstait did a pretty solid cover of the song, you could use that.

There's been plenty of good stuff. Annihilation was great. Slott's Spider-man run had some of the best Spider-man arcs ever. Hickman did some really cool stuff in Avengers and FF.

You'll get nothing from me, data miner im 25
Why are you asking?

just playin lol

anyway i have to make friends for real, youre too far away

>Slott's Spider-man run had some of the best Spider-man arcs ever.

Attached: 1497371189027.jpg (317x494, 50K)

Good. Go make friends and stop fagging out this thread
I hope you find a nice guy to cuddle with user

>person on Resetera already has the game
Why does no one on Yea Forums have it?

I hope the game sells well.

A big reason I’m buying this is because I want to play online with others. And I don’t like dead games.

I'm really surprised all the characters haven't leaked yet

>Slott's Spider-man run had some of the best Spider-man arcs ever
user...

It looks like you gotta go through all the trials for secret characters

>not having some people lined up to play through with

It's not a 100% accurate rendition of his movie suit, there are some things that look a bit weird but it's ok.

Attached: 3 suits.jpg (949x931, 259K)

Why do they keep making the colors duller for everyone?

>Implying anyone on resetera is good enough to clear the challenges for unlocking everyone
>Implying even if they could the cucks there wouldn't go "HUUH WELL IT WOULDN'T BE ETHICAL TO LEAK THE ROSTER SO WE WON'T"

They don't want them to look like comic book costumes
Also the bright red on the first one distracts from the fact that Rudd is packing dong

LEAK THE ROSTER DAMN IT

Bright colors can be distracting but with Ant-Man is not that bad because his red still stands out in irl.

>implying I can't wait to play as African, Vibranium-based Ryu Hayabusa

Scott is in my top 3 favorite heroes, but I’ll be damned if he doesn’t get fucked in every game. Marvel Heroes (RIP) had an awesome moveset with him being able to summon the other 4 members of the originals X-team in ADDITION to “Narrow Blast”, “Wide Blast”, “Bouncing Blast”, and “Hold The Button Down Blast”

>“Narrow Blast”, “Wide Blast”, “Bouncing Blast”, and “Hold The Button Down Blast”
Kek

Attached: 1456477270994.jpg (256x256, 35K)

His moveset is at least neat in this game, I still think he’s unlockable but the npc was doing cqc AND using blasts in the same combo, like punches and sweeps with a wide blast

Oh fuck, they are pretty similar
I just hope TChalla has some good dialogue bits to flesh him out a bit more

ok thanos and loki are unlockable by playing in the story but i havent done much infinity rifts yet

Hey guys I'm going to upload the NSP for you tomorrow. Keep a look out.

Do you think Paul Rudd fucks like a stallion despite being fifty-years-old?

That image was leaked before her reveal dumbass

Don't listen to him he knows shit

disgusting shill

I hate all of you fucking anons that can't tell the difference between Hank and Scott, fuck you

>tfw no Team Ninja-made Black Panther game with gameplay somewhere between NG and Ni-Oh

What are you talking about?

I mean based on the suit being the MCU version it's more than likely Scott.

>Stunts were rehearsed literally 1 hour before shooting.
>they couldn't get a decent stunt coordinator

I just wanted a Fire Fist White Jackie Chan and I got some weird family drama

Imma need some source my guy

>nightcrawler is in this

welp im buying it now

>Downstait
youtube.com/watch?v=6OHqoX_Gktc

Based

the answer is right in front of you

Yes, if only to have a game where I can play as pic related

Attached: Star Lord.gif (220x140, 521K)

Right, cause you know Moon Knight is really setting the world on fire.

Attached: This Guyzoch Serious.jpg (476x456, 22K)

Mugga pls

How the fuck can people mistake Beast for Cyclops?

Moon Knight is the 2nd most popular member of Marvel Knights, in terms of comics he's an A lister that even has some normie fans who hear about him from reddit posts

Hell, he's even popular among westaboos

He's talking about Hank Pym and Scott Lang.

I want Ebony Maw though

It is Scott but that's not the point, haven't you been reading this thread, there are people who actually think Ant-Man is one guy

People think that?

Bros I thought it was out tonight not the 19th, I can't believe this, I was so excited.

user, please

Attached: smug_anime_girl.jpg (184x184, 12K)

Lol
The wait is killing me.

Some guy in this very thread said that Earth's Mightiest Heros got him into Ant-Man while talking about Hank thinking he's Scott