This is the perfect video game

This is the perfect video game.

Attached: 51JXMFYS6ML.jpg (354x500, 39K)

dumb weeb

t. completely blinded by cute aesthetics

>turn-based
I think board games are more your speed, weebtrash

>Nocturne's aesthetics
>cute

Played through the entire thing last week.
Why is every human a massive asshole? I didn't want to go true demon but the last fight with the kagutsuchi was so disappointing even on hard mode.
I decided to just to have a proper final boss but that ending is boring.

>Nocturne
>cute
If anyone needed proof Yea Forums doesn't play videogames.

>Why is every human a massive asshole?
Have you been outside? At all? Ever?

Nocturne has one of my favorite atmosphere in any game but the game is a bit barebones compared to even other SMT's

Attached: 1557962324392.jpg (643x800, 179K)

Based

Attached: 1562824350527.png (640x789, 520K)

It's not just simple, but it has a lot of weird balancing quirks. Almost no bosses are weak to any elements, the game is heavily biased towards STR builds, and the encounter rate is ridiculous.

I still don't understand how Demi Fiend's powers work. Is he mutated from a parasite? And when he changes his skills he's swapping out parasites?

Even god is an asshole in-game, why humans should be any different? that's why I decided to REJECT THEIR ENDINGS and go neutral

Attached: 1983084425774.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

>Why is every human a massive asshole?
There's a sample size of what, like 5 humans left alive in the Vortex world.

It's demons, I ain't gotta explain shit.

>t. newfag
You're supposed to put "t." in pepe pointers (>) to indicate that it belongs in the post to which you are relying.

Yeah, kinda should've mentioned that too, the game is ridiculously leaning towards STR to the point of MAG being basically useless on the main character.
>and the encounter rate is ridiculous.
that's basically given for a lot of SMT's
pretty sure you're spot-on

>weebtrash
lmao

Yes. He gets forcefed a bug to become a demon and can then choose to eat other bugs to get other cool demon powers.

But he's not eating them, they're not consumables.

He is consuming them, but he doesn't digest them. He inserts them orally and presumably regurgitates the old one.

>He inserts them orally and presumably regurgitates the old one.
That's never told nor shown.

Would have been neat if the tattoos morphed into different shapes depending on the magatama.

Yeah

>pepe pointers
Oh god, why.

The first time he takes it, i.e. from the boy, it appears to be through the mouth. Don't see why/how that method would change.
Regardless, it enters the body.
>regurgitates
This is the only possibility to remove the magatama other than Demi shitting the old bug out.

You must be high or just borderline retarded
Nocturne is a shit game and a even shitter smt game

IV is better in every way

The soundtrack sure isn't better in IV. What substance are you huffing?

the soundtrack is easily the most superior thing iv has over nocturne

u hi nigga

IV's soundtrack is completely forgettable

But I can't meme ANOTHER GOD REJECTED, it's shit.

Almost like YHVH is rigging the system

SMTIV OST is in 70% a remix of SMTI/II soundtracks

kino

Attached: 1549967675249.png (861x645, 933K)

Not even the second best game of his serie.

>tfw no SMT will ever again achieve this PEAK GEOMETRICAL AESTHETIC
Why even continue living?

Attached: 2-SMT3-0423.jpg (640x480, 40K)

>the entire world gets destroyed
>except for Tokyo

So exactly why does every god and their grandma have such a hard throbbing boner for Tokyo, anyway?

Tokyo was the location of the conception ritual and Hazama's cult operated there. Also Japs like to think they are still special or something.

Isn't it because the ritual to end the world took place there?

Usually these stories start with shit like
>the nips invented something related to demons and now everyone wants to nuke them

And then SMTIV came and cheapened him and YHWH to hell and back just to one up the prequels and introduce a retarded power creep.

They don't need to invent anything demonic to deserve a throughou nuking

Why did the battle themes sound like 64kbps mp3s?

It's good but very far from perfect

How do you properly emulate this shit?

No one knows, it most likely a conscious decision seeing how non of the overworld tunes are so strangely compressed.

I did it with the just the first emulator I found, I am at the part after meeting some skeleton bike rider.

It’s meme arrows ffs senpai

>performing your world ending ritual in a densely packed city where anyone, even a high school teacher, can find out what you're doing and muck up all your plans

Was there any reason the cult couldn't fly out to Death Valley or Antarctica and do the ritual there?

When I emulated it, fire effects would dropnthe framerate down to 10fps. Sati was barely usable for this reason. Saying that, when the enemy used agi spells it used to crash sometimes on my PAL ps2

Do you consider spending hours exiting and entering menus in the cathedral of shadows just to get the skills you want perfect?

>PAL
I guess that's the issue? I have Sati in the party myself throwing Agidynes like no tomorrow.

I mean the fire effects are processor intensive. It would crash my game when I played it on the console when it came out. A few years ago, I played this again on an emulator on a good rig. Everything ran smoothly but the fire effects caused some lag

The high school teacher is part of the cult tho.

It's not the game it's the shitty conversion made by Ghostlight. In fact there isn't a single game they published that didn't have some problems introduced by them.

>pepe pointers

Attached: 1562871408428.png (386x318, 125K)

PCSX2, and set the renderer to Direct3D11(hardware). Even my laptop with a GTX 1050 can run it at 8x native with a stable framerate

Still, my point about the choice of venue still stands. What's so special about Tokyo that they HAVE to perform the ritual there?

The hospital was the cults HQ in the game. Japan is famous for world ending cults too. And if we are talking outside of game context it's a japanese game based on a japanese book.

>it appears to be through the mouth.
Wrong, through the ear, otherwise it wouldn't be whispering in your ear during ost.
ONE GOD REJECTED

>Japan is famous for world ending cults too.

That just makes it an even dumber choice of destination for said cults. It's like they want people to interfere.

>interfere
Why would anyone interfere? On the outside the cult run a charity operation. Hollywood is famous for pedos yet it doesn't stop anyone from running pedo rings.

This is by far the worst meme in recent years.

In the years of wojak being used for literally everything?