How do you respond without sounding mad?

How do you respond without sounding mad?

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u4.jpg (800x436, 18K)

You don't. You lost, so anything you say is automatically mad. The only way to not be mad is to win next time.

cope have sex downvoted cringe unbased bluepilled yikes dilate

only correct answer you will find

>gg

I don't respond, I just report them for toxic behaviour and see them getting banned

>for you

Who cares? You're not gonna lose face in any meaningful sense. Feel free to come up with the most inventive insults you can about his mother. Just don't say any no-no words or you may get jannied.

The only proper reaction in 2019+

Do the same when you win. Minus the EZ.

What does EZ stand for?

>dont respond
>incel that said gg ez gets upset that nobody is paying attention to him
>resorts to using faggot and nigger
>report him
>he is now permabanned
gg ez

I don't play games with 10 year olds

>actually reading the chat in current year
isn't that transislamic against blue people or something?

They then start directly messaging you images of your losses against them, then what do you do.

Seething

I got more chains than the snow patrol
Every one razor thin like an insect stripper pole

arguably worse than responding

it's slang for faggot

You reply "lol u mad"

"why are you so obsessed with me? sorry man, I'm into chicks..."

say nothing or be an idiot

Win and hit them back with a '?'
i dont have an unedited version of pic related

Attached: alll-garen-ggwp-all-vayne-ggez-all-yasuo-ez-has-23947942.png (500x639, 195K)

>yeah, nice work

You called the swat on their ass

this guy gets it

Attached: 1550645876569.gif (720x540, 2.71M)

absolutely based

I never get told this because I rarely ever lose. You should try not being a shitter, OP.

Attached: 1469482766171.jpg (1500x1500, 215K)

If all that you want is to make the person saying "gg ez" mad all you have to do is pretend you aren't mad (even if you are) by acting overly positive and careless
>"wow you guys played amazingly gg!"
responses similar to this one make people fume hard because their taunting attempts don't work

The actual winning move is not being mad to begin with though. It doesn't matter what you respond or if you don't, if you are mad you already lost.

You don't, it's likely a trap, he's probably not going to get the rush he wants from someone back talking after the GG EZ, so he'll just be left there, no real satisfaction, being left with an empty feeling, a need unappeased. Unless they type it after losing, then you just type LOL or Same.

Attached: 68.jpg (500x449, 28K)

why respond at all?

in order to put shittalker in their place
but its impossible since gg ez is the checkmate

have sex

I ask them to be their friend, saying I assume that they don't have many friends (because no one who is cocky for winning a fucking match has many friends irl). To my suprise thid alwqys ALWAYS hits the bulls eye. They go from crying babies to calm, polite friend-material

depends on the context.

if its a team game and you were top scorer but on the losing team you just insult the other team's scores.

if it was a close game and the person who says that wasnt the carry for their team you just say "u mad" which is the only comment more powerful than "gg ez"

but in most cases its a no win scenario. at best you can get a draw with "u mad" as any interaction with "u mad" immediately exposes you as being mad.

I think we got a winner.

Just say GG in response.

I've actually had luck with trolling people by saying GGEZ when I lose. Instead of laughing it off or whatever, A LOT of people will just absolutely sperg out and start spamming the chat with shit like "WHAT DO YOU MEAN? YOU LOST!!!" or "OMG YOU CAN'T SAY GG EZ IF YOU DIDN'T EVEN WIN YOU FUCKING RETARD!" It's absolutely glorious.

niGGEZ

>GGEZ when you're the worst one in the team
>get replies like "lol stfu look at your score" *exits*

people get upset by the smallest things

Attached: 1527622700975.jpg (500x340, 93K)

>ggez scrub

gg

mad as fuck

I came. Thank you for the show

I respond by not playing retarded meme games full of zoomers, shitters, chinks and BR monkeys who say stuff like that unironically.
ATM I just play a 1 v 1 fighting game where most players are nice and just want to improve their skills, I get fucking wrecked by someone better than me and I just keep playing and the guy even teaches me stuff and helps me improve. Same happens when I beat someone, nobody gets mad and just want to improve their skills. No wonder some games are niche.

>imagine playing MOBAS

>Guy types GG EZ after getting stomped
>"Same"
Rip.

I request all boomers who ever meet user, to message user GG EZ after every match, to invalidate his post.

Attached: 14.png (225x233, 135K)

bg fu

Correct, modern problems require modern solutions

Attached: 1558496261093.jpg (337x317, 46K)

You say "Son turn your faggotbox off and go to bed now."

*leaves the game before you can respond*

Rematch and then beat them again and again and make a portfolio out of the screencaps of them losing.

yo mama is ez

you're pretty good

Attached: prettygood.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Do some gay shit and erp during the match.

Say something in another language and put their name in the middle of the message, works every time, especilaly if text from chat can't be copypasted, works best if a friend is involved.

Anonymous дeйcтвитeльнo идиoт XDDD

Этoт дeбил дyмaeт, чтo ктo-нибyдь eгo пoнимaeт? Xaxaxaxaxaxa