Have you ever been bannned from a video game?

Have you ever been bannned from a video game?

Attached: money stolen.jpg (4032x2268, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MrRyHDjp5ls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what a faggot nigger

I understand.

I've never felt the need to say faggot nigger while playing an online game.

I'm not bothered by you saying it, just confused why so many people here apparently say it enough to get banned regularly.

I love this, it never fails to make me laugh

>1 day ban
>money stolen

Attached: 1515265302776.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Nope

Attached: Royal Quest name.jpg (403x138, 52K)

nah i know how to hide my powerlevel newfag

lol why can you even chat in rocket league.

You know what's funny? I say shit like faggot nigger in online games all the time. I have literally never been banned. That's always why I have 0 sympathy for these threads, these fags must chimp out on a regular basis and they must be shitty enough to make someone report them every time. People on here love to talk about how others can't handle "the bantz" but they fail to realize there is a difference between banter and being a cock goblin no one likes.

>banned in multiple gmod servers for calling subhumans niggers and jewish gun dealers kikes
>temp banned from league for finally blowing up and called the guy a nigger and proceeded to not stop typing for the next 8 or so minutes about all the retarded shit he had done that game to put us behind regardless of how much his sub 70 iq registered his right clicks as "helping the team"
>banned from a towns minecraft server in like 2012 that i was active on every day for a month straight for telling someone i didnt like gays. it was a shame because i was the only active player in that town and i was starting to get new people to move into the town. apparently it spread around the server until one of the high admins + the owner heard about it, where they proceeded to harass me for about 20 minutes nonstop in game then proceeded to roll back everything i had done in the server, followed by permanently banning me. credit to that guy who was trusted or vip, cant remember which, for being literally the only one in the server with the balls to stand up for me being able to hold an opinion that i wasnt even trying to push on anyone
>banned from arma 2 oa taki life revolution servers, all of the ones that were active, over the course of months and always for some bullshit reason in each. fuck those retarded fucks in british borders for the 2 faced approach to handling reports, literally never banned mass rdmers but held me in a sit for no joke 30 min while they looked at the logs to get me for one (1) rdm and a long ban for that one (1) rdm just because the crybaby guy was vip and i wasnt

theres a lot more

At a certain point it seems like maybe a he problem is you

got banned from a kraut gmod server for spamming nazi videos on media players that i rigged to my car.

Attached: 1504288308905.jpg (504x360, 59K)

Got banned in Dark Souls 3 for picking up a hacked item.

>banned in multiple mount and blade servers because my name was something slightly politically incorrect, always under the guise of "its offending other players," which i would always follow up with, "who is getting offended by it?" which always led to me getting banned. i think my name was muhammad or muhammad the pedo. but oh that guy with some shit about fuck christ in his name is just fine right faggot sooooiuiiiy with admin powers?
>banned from some retarded mlp darkrp server on gmod for calling them "pony fuckers" and "a degenerate scourge that should be cleansed from our lands"
>banned from the minecraft server a guy i played factions with for months literally every day had made because he didnt like me asking two times why he banned some guys from our previous faction who did literally nothing wrong (the subhuman spic strikes again, fuck you Finpowa) (also fuck your retarded brother for not having the balls to confront the retarded power distribution you always used in our factions, like giving literal whos faction admin day 1 while our hard workers never got anything beyond member)
>banned from militaryrp (gmod) for "going outside the newcomer spawn"

there is still more

this right here, I got the softban warning and removed the save before getting permbanned though

>banned from roblox because I said "maybe you should get a jew email" on the forums (Rip)
I've never really been banned from much besides shitfests like roblox. I guess it's because I dont spam racial slurs at people, but I do call people faggots.

oh i forgot one of the better ones
>banned in policerp (gmod) because some retard spic admin (had mexico as his irl location on the tab list) because i was laughing at the fact that some random guy was using fading door props to fuck up peoples cars when they drove by

>Got banned in Dark Souls 3 for picking up a hacked item.

this shit
>friends finally pick up souls again
>noob friend cooping with veteran friend gets invaded in high wall and drops a bunch of stuff
>come online the next day
>veteran friend banned
>noob friend in undead settlement at lvl 70

Attached: 1261260411004.jpg (247x248, 16K)

how do you niggers manage to not get banned? i get grabbed by the admin while minding my own god damn business 99% of the time

another one of the really good ones from taki life
>banned for running rabbits over with my car, then selling the meat in rasman so i could afford an aircraft

Kill yourself nigger.

I miss the old CS days playing custom servers where everyone laughed when you said something stupid, and nobody who could get offended was smart enough to use a computer

most i've been banned is from runescape for doing the penis in chat and then someone tried to lure me into the ranger guild tower and I said "as hole" and got muted. Another one for literally just saying "nagger".

Attached: rs54267453ue.png (188x198, 4K)

back in 2007 and 2008 i had a very long list of mutes on rs

>niggers
>minding my own god damn business
Its a mystery

i got banned on moonlightrp in gmod by some admin who claimed to be a mute girl
banned me for calling some guard guy a nigger for randomly attacking friendlies with his weapon (he did not get punished for this shit, by the way) and for calling the king a kike for taxing me at the maximum amount (i was one of his guards)

yes from splatoon 2 which i paid full price for, for 2 weeks because my name was yourmom or something
dogshit eaters

About 5 or 6 times from ASSFAGGOTS for shitting on unskilled retards.
Unrionically enough, never called anyone a nigger or faggot.

From servers? yeah
From an entire video game? never

>World of Warcraft
Got perma-banned back in 2015 for hacking
>World of Warcraft 2nd time
Perma-muted for trolling homo RPers
>Overwatch
Got perma-silenced for spamming racial slurs
>League of Legends
They closed my account because I threw too much
>CS:GO
Got VAC banned for wallhacking kids
>CS:GO 2nd time
Got VAC banned for speed hacking
>CS:GO 3rd time
Got ranked from ranked for trolling
>X-Box Live
Account was closed due to sending racial slurs messages
>X-Box Live 2nd time
Got caught hacking
>Heroes of the Storm
Perma-silenced for racial slurs
>Smite
Perma-banned for hacking
>Smite 2nd time
Perma-silenced for trolling
>Nintendo Online
Console banned for hacking
>Nintendo Online 2nd time
Perma-silenced for racism
>Final Fantasy Online
Silenced for trolling then perma-banned for hacking
>Elder Scrolls Online
Account closed for hacking
>Gunbound
Hacking
>Gunbound 2nd time
Hacking
>Gunbound 3rd time
Hacking

Got a lot of great reactions over the years, lots of kids raging and screaming at me, funniest shit ever, well worth the money hahahaha

Attached: sm33388.png (280x323, 155K)

Lmao get fucked underage zoomer.
>"Oh my god I'm obnoxiously calling people all these words and they had the audacity to ban me! How the fuck could this happen? I didn't think they would notice even when I was spamming it every single game!"
Zoomers will never know about the old days of Runescape and Club Penguin where it was almost no different.

Doing Lord's Work, user.
Stay classy.

Only ever got banned from TF2 and gmod servers years ago for spraying shit like goatse, people didn't seem to care in CSS

you had to have a certain account setting to even be able to say certain things in club penguin
i still remember that bullshit where quick chat was brought to runescape, some of the most cancerous shit ever

you would think it would be okay to say "nigger" in games rated M

Banned from Tera for causing massive amounts of drama on one server, even do everything I did was on the forums and the FB group. Caused multiple guilds to break apart and people to quit.

Banned from BDO for harassing the largest streamer and forcing them to quit the game, game got too addictive though so admitted to it all on the forums.

Don't know why people think typing "faggot nigger" is trolling when you can ruin people's lives.

>rated M
for Manchildren

The first year or so of Club Penguin was fucking insane. You could say almost anything, the only things they restricted you on were curse words and the like. Seeing my cousin play it years later with the chat neutered to the point where almost everything you sent was censored, sometimes the message wouldn't even appear for other players depending on how bad it was.

>not getting permanently banned for a name like that

Attached: 1468095673454.jpg (641x491, 44K)

must suck to suck so much at games you have to get reactions being a script kiddie rather than winning.

>imagine getting so assblasted at a game you scream faggot and nigger at people because you are bad then runs to Yea Forums to cry
the absolute state of manchildren

Have you considered that maybe you are just not a very pleasant person?

Yeah I remember that. But I knew better than to say shit that would get me banned even though I could've easily made new accounts. I was actually invested in the game when I was like 9 or 10.
What year was that implemented in Runescape? Because I played in either 2005 or 2006 and only partway through 2007 but I was only 11 and massively retarded when the game was at its peak so I had no clue what the fuck I was doing. Then I came back a few years ago, a little while after they relaunched OSRS.

I don't play online. Only play multiplayer if it's got local play, so I can have old school hangouts with buds. Fuck the cancerous online community and all the bullshit companies do with online games. Singleplayer is often better, imo.

You're the reason people like him hack and enjoy getting banned, because they get a reaction out of you, you're only encouraging him to hack more.

Remember that one time where a shitload of people raided the game trying to cyber with other penguins?

Top kek.

I got banned from league like 10 times over the years, it's kind of refreshing everytime I get hardstuck I get banned and start having fun again.

You're probably the only person I wouldn't mind playing with.

The only funny and creative one in the thread, yet no replies. Anyone that would call others “niggers” online is someone I would not to associate with, especially now that everyone streams and records their gameplay. In a 32 man server, there’s probably like 4 streamers.

You're the reason your mother will die in her sleep tonight, cherish those final moments

Permanently? No. But i got banned once in league for 3 days or something(after being put in a low-priority for 10 games) when i had shitton of dcs due to shit internet and power outages.

Good thing family sharing is a thing

Attached: Capture.png (1675x777, 477K)

based

Attached: 1562678802254.png (225x266, 23K)

It's one thing when a game bans you, to act as maybe the situation got blown out of proportion, the other people suck up to the mods, etc. Getting banned from almost every game you play is a sign that you're the asshole.

How you did it?

Jesus Christ, do all game use the same fucking ban message?

>used modded saves to make multiple characters for DS2 PVP
>get banned
>remake them and just use a different account
suck my dick fr*m

>called the guy a nigger and proceeded to not stop typing for the next 8 or so minutes
lmaoing at this terminal autismo

Community servers count? then i have been in alot of Wolfenstein ET servers back then like around 2006 for "hacking" also BF3 and runescape for swearing at some guy i pk'd

Cope.

>high mmr in HoN
>get one of those super high mmr "+0/-0 me leave game and force rmk with no consequences" autists in my team
>don't vote for rmk so he gets a leave from the game and feed the leaver faggot's hero to Kongor for the whole time
>get banned for 3 days
God I hated those cunts and the devs enabling them, remakes not recording leaves was the most retarded shit ever.

same exact thing happens to me

in terms of minecraft though, i WAS one of the admins. frequently stopped other admins from banning people for saying mean words. i had a strict "you either have total freedom of speech, or no freedom of speech" policy, which mean you could say A N Y T H I N G, the only rule was no spamming.

you could even call me, one of the admins, a horsefucking niggerfaggot and i wouldnt do a god damn thing to you except laugh

rocket league will literally ban you for saying things like "fuck sorry" or "fuck I missed that shot" now. You actually can't swear in the text chat anymore

I wish every admin had the same mindset as you, too many of them are such diva drama bitches nowadays and back then

cough*15th Harvain*cough

>banned from some retarded mlp darkrp server on gmod for calling them "pony fuckers" and "a degenerate scourge that should be cleansed from our lands"

Based.

You're alright user

Im banned from using Nexon store but not from the games.
Does that count?

you sound like a fag

>banned from GTAV multiplayer for downloading cheats
No regrets. Becoming basically a god and fucking with people is the only way to enjoy that game anyway

Got banned for trying to sell ovens to the enemy team (all polish kurwas) in world of tanks
Good riddance, game was getting boring after tier 8

Used to get suspended on Xbox Live a fair bit. And I was a cunt to a lot amount of people, don't get me wrong, but not to the degree of violating ToS. Piss off MLGfaggots (or people LARPing as such) though and the mass reports start coming in, and MS doesn't verify shit

Attached: 1552930912346.gif (260x260, 1.36M)

Pretty much this.

Like 4 times from WoW for botting, the bans were 1-3 days tops and at that point I didn't really give a shit about the game anymore.
The funnier ban was in SWTOR during the first month, it was ending and I didn't sub so I decided to fuck around with CheatEngine. To noone's suprise, it actually worked and I could just speedhack my way through what was basically american football. The whole fucking server hated me, but I didn't get banned.
Then I got permabanned for posting a meme on the forums.

Never, not even once, but I've been banned from Yea Forums. Not 4channel tho mind you.

those servers are so shit. all the admins are aither powertripping 13 year olds, or powertripping 30 year olds. no inbetween

Attached: 1559771626724.jpg (750x924, 106K)

you sound pretty based to me user

>post some random gif that started with a chicken giving a surprised look
>banned for a month
>what
>apparently it's automatic
>watch the second half of the gif
>there's a naked dude sucking on it's cloaca
I didn't even remember saving it but at least it was kinda funny.

>shmegamilk
deserved it for this underage name alone

On its what

I got banned from Overwatch when I picked Symmetra on ranked
Our team won, I got POTG and gold damage and elims
Stopped playing OW after that

Attached: 1562737329626.gif (540x460, 606K)

I got banned from a darkrp server for stealing a massive amount of money printers during the night when no one was playing. I also got banned from a minecraft server for stealing a few unprotected gold and iron blocks from a massive structure. I guess it was from one of the faggot admins or something.

Thanks doc!

Attached: Piccolo_Zap.jpg (1920x1080, 504K)

I dont understand people who get so mad at games they break shit and shout slurs. im high rank in some online games and had my fair share of throwers and trolls, but i just focus on practicing for the next game and move on. why some so anger?

Attached: 1562812650754.png (640x480, 303K)

Never been banned but been rage reported numerous times.

Got banned from a minecraft server because i said that one of the biggest houses looked horrible. Guess it belonged to an admin

BUT
How many times you ever been banned from Yea Forums?

Attached: 1515256434328.gif (448x653, 74K)

In Rocket League I've been banned like 10 times. So many faggots around.

Yes on enemy territory. I loved to fuck around with mortar and it got people so mad it was hilarious

>tfw mortaring at oasis tunnel so nobody can come down and attack the guns from there
>tfw mortaring to spawn in same map on both sides
>tfw doing outside plant as allies on Oasis with a friend and getting banned
>tfw mortaring inside the bunker in Battery on both sides
>tfw mortaring inside the bunker while defending first flag on Radar
>tfw mortaring from the ammo cabinets as Axis to the track switch
>tfw mortaring to Axis tank spawn and later to second spawn on Goldrush
>tfw mortaring to the camp room in Goldrush that is near the Truck mg nest
>tfw mortaring literally everywhere, having a blast and get banned from it
>Reason: Use a real gun :^)

>back when I played Overwatch
>called people faggots and niggers every round
>not a single ban
I do the same thing in other games, too. Never been banned for it.
I honestly wonder if people are just overplaying the issue.

Attached: 1508574858640.jpg (639x640, 50K)

That's the perfect place to go around yelling nigger though.
Knowing that streamers can get in trouble for having "nigger" flash on their stream for even a second makes it fun.

I got banned on Yea Forums for getting quads on a sneedpost.

Dota 2 multiple times. Every time for belittling Mexicans.

Got banned countless times on Gmod RP for dumb shit. Hardly ever permanent though.
Keep in mind, at the time I was of course a little 12-14 year old dickhead so its nothing genius.

>gmod rp server where you can /holster guns back into your inventory
>me being the genius i am, i bind holster to numpad 5 or something
>provoke squeekers (i felt superious because my voice dropped very early)
>they melee me once, whip the gun out BAM BLAM, holster bind
>as such, rarely lose a gun when i get killed/jailed
>this went on for weeks
>provoke, kill
>if an admin interviews me i say over voice chat "heres the logs, he called me this/that" or "he hit me first"
>some fags took me to nerd court (recorded me and reported it on their forum lmao)
>banned for a week

another time
>blatantly, i mean, infront of 10 other players, DM a cop
>1 hit ko headshot point blank
>mfw
>admin comes over and physgun grabs me for le interview
>>'hey did u Dm that guy'
>'no'
>>'he says you did'
>'nuh uh!'
>>'it says so in the logs!'
>'no it doesnt!'
>admin gets distracted by a portuguese guy walking around going "niga niga niga niga black niga!" and goes after him instead
>yes, im off scott free!
>only got banned bacause the salty cop went to the forums and asked for the kill logs

last one i can rememeber:
>me and friend log in
>same server where you could farm guns in your inventory and not lose them on death with the /holster bind
>"lets do some columbine shit" (i was an edgy cunt)
>give him a m4
>i rock the mp5 (the CS source one was OP as fuck in gmod RP)
>mow down like 15 players
>... nothing
>we hide in the corner of the map
>mind you we didnt roleplay shit
>mass RDM is a month ban
>few mins later when we think shit cooled off
>i call a cop RPer a nigger over voice chat
>that nets me a ban for a week instead, unrelated to my edgy mass murder
>mfw

Attached: 1407703425463.jpg (148x189, 9K)

>t. faggot nigger

do you understand?

The support class in ET was chad
>drop artillary
>drop airstrike
>everything blows up
>modded servers had class levels that go up higher so the support gets more special meter and you can spam multiple artillary or air strikes at the same time

This is the real PTSD here. Those faggots were the most obnoxious bunch I have ever seen in any game, period.

hello, autistic_frog. How much of your parents' money have you wasting acting like a basketcase online? Looking forward to your response.

cheated in gta online
banned lifted 30 days later
used stealth money and gave myself a billion
haven't been banned since

I got a couple
>RuneScape 2006
Muted for shouting "Selling Black Bodies 3k" finally banned after discovering a wilderness clip
>RuneScape 3
Banned for booting 6 times
>Minecraft
Banned in nearly every reddit server for griefing and x-ray
>TF2
Banned for duplicating items
Then banned for aimbot
Nearly every furrypound server banned for spraying cheese pizza and dead dogs
>CS
Banned for micspamming and aimbot in almost every popular server
>CSS
Banned for spraying cp and wallhacking
Never VAC for some reason
>CSGO
Never been VAC banned or hacked in this game, but I did scam bout $18k worth of knife skins. Account red flagged in nearly every major trading site
>Overwatch
Muted for racism, banned for one tricking
I can go on for days. I've had about 17 RuneScape accounts, 8 legit steam accounts, I think 6 stolen ones, and 100gb of footage that I never uploaded

Attached: im gonna wreck it.jpg (600x600, 65K)

ive cheated shit tons of times in gta online, the closest that happened was that i used a mod menu on ps3 and gave myself millions which went away after i jumped a session.
i've been put in bad sport for a day because i blew up too many cars

I'm surprised they didn't get banned for the name. What an edgy cunt.

Only on my smurf accounts for CSGO that I wanted to ditch because of the 7 day cooldowns I got for griefing Silvers

Cope, crybabies.

>waaah why am I being banned for literal autism!
Crybabies, huh?

Did you even read the posts I quoted? Or the one they quoted? Are you retarded?

I'll at least give you the fact you're not going "money stolen" meme as some other assholes do, but you're not helping your case here.

Reading this thread reminded me of the one time I ever got banned
>used to be a regular on a 24/7 2fort server (only map my craptop could handle)
>one day after a patch another regular was chatting the server about a medic overheal bug
>people on both teams were ok with checking it out so they started doing it to players on the team
>the bug was the amputator regen buff persisting indefinitely if the medic just leaves while doing the taunt
>whole server fucked around for a bit seeing the regen and whoever was afflicted just rejoined to purge the effect (myself included)
>about a week later
>try to hop on server
>”Error: You have been banned” or whatever
>go on the server group’s website and find the bans list
>see a massive ban wave that included the whole 2fort server at the time we tried the bug
>realize am steam friends with the admin in charge of the 2fort server
>shoot him a message about it, he’s a actually confused that we were all banned (lots of regulars)
>he looks into the bans and explains that the head admin did an exploits purge of all the group’s servers
>he undoes the ban for me and some of the other regulars since I noticed them playing later as well
>things proceed as normal for a bit but stop playing shortly after

>about a year or two later
>stopped frequenting tf2 after the incident but decide to hop back on, had a new computer at the time
>want to check out my old haunt 24/7 2fort
>banned message again
>look up the website again which looked JUSTed as fuck compared to before
>find the ban list and see I got re-banned in a series of ban waves a long time ago
>see a truckload of familiar names while scrolling through the bans
>conclude that everyone ever banned on their servers must have been rebanned from a master list
>several months later I stop even seeing the group pop up in the server browser, must have died for good
It’s too bad things happened as it did but the head admin was a total faggot.

I get legit triggered sometimes when others get abusive in chat. It never used to be like this.
they don't need to be banned though. Just mute them ffs. That's what that setting is there for.

What case? I've never been banned from a game other than RDM. I just appreciate that multi ban user because I'm not a bitch.

More like 16 year olds
Young enough to be retarded, old enough to have a deep voice

>I-it wasn't me! I'm just manly enough!
Talk about insecurity when called out on your bullshit. What's next user, are you gonna tell us you were just doing it for (you)s?

that one is good

>xbox live
>Account was closed due to sending racial slurs messages
look how they massacred my boy

Twice in two different games for saying nigger

Never been banned from a game because I keep my autism in check.

The fuck are you on about? Literally seething, aren't ya? Little bitch.

Awwww. look at you, you even waited a few posts now so you don't seem desperate. which excuse is next user? come on, don't leave us waiting.

Should've shouted it through mic instead

The only single time I got banned in my 28 years of living on this shitty earth was from a SCP secret lab server. A friend of mine outplayed an admin big time (he was a D-Boy, managed to lock the Plague Doctor into the Machine Room all by himself and lived to tell the tale) and the admin got so fucking buttmad, he permabanned my friend like the salty shit he was. I waited patiently for the game to finish before cussing the admin to hell and back, calling him all the names in the book and ridiculizing him while the whole server could hear us. Everyone was laughing and some even joined me into trashtalking him. After getting banned, I even joined the server's discord, found out who was the admin and continued the trashtalking.

Attached: 1527399764679.png (1692x1389, 1.12M)

you deserve it for playing a shit meme game

Are you ok?

Attached: JPEG_20190630_223449.png (367x479, 170K)

nice have an upvote

Attached: confused_gentleman.jpg (150x150, 4K)

>playing tf2 on my usual server
>someone says nigger
>some american gets mad and types !calladmin
>admin comes online
>he calls the american snitch a nigger and bans him
Just choose well your games and servers

holy based. you’re my nigger.

Attached: 9165FA90-1029-4FB6-B5D8-73C715DF552B.jpg (334x506, 42K)

I'm not a cringey child so I don't say shit to get banned

>got perma banned in overewatch for saying that israel did nothing wrong when it comes to thr middle east
Oy vey, its like another shoah

Attached: andrei.jpg (354x222, 17K)

oh, that. good one.

I don't play multiplayer games.

i got matchmaking cooldowns on csgo many times but i suppose that doesn't really count

I got permanently banned from RuneScape 3 times, twice for swearing too much, and once for getting hacked and having them spam.

All 3 times I had my mom call Jagex personally and have them unban me lmao. They were surprisingly cooperative.

Attached: bans.jpg (746x786, 91K)

whats rule 1?

I got banned from a Yea Forums tf2 server once
I was pretty mad at the time but lookin back i was kinda a fag

Attached: 1531672887994.gif (499x428, 490K)

>ruin people's lives
>he's so retarded he thinks he is ruining peoples lives with autistic pranks/"harassment"
>he's so weak and subhuman in real life he literally lives on the internet and only feels like he gets a win if he exerts imaginary power over others through it
can't even imagine how ugly and handicapped you must be

arrest yourself

no he isn't, nothing he said was indicative of him getting triggered retard

arrest yourself manchild.

offensive language
here is one of my bans in 2007

Attached: b.png (481x545, 230K)

woops i missed one name cover
now everyone will know i'm a boomer born in 1992

how can they ban you for something out of your control, or was it a joke 1 second ban?

youtube.com/watch?v=MrRyHDjp5ls
howling at this

>Scriptkiddy using moms credit card for hacks and throwing out niggers like there's no tomorrow to get banned
Will people ever be creative with how they get banned again?

Attached: 1535838420046.jpg (243x310, 17K)

>I understand

>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER I SAID NIGGER I SAID IT AGAIN MOM FAGGOT NIGGER FELLATIO REFERENCES CONSTANTLY MANY DESCRIPTIONS OF GAY BLOWJOBS HERE NIGGER NIGGER HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG WE'RE PLAYING A VIDEO GAME LET ME JUST KEEP INTENTIONLLY BEING "THAT KID" THAT LITERALLY NO ONE ELSE LIKES BECAUSE NEGATIVE ATTENTION IS BETTER THAN NO ATTENTION NIGGER NIGGER ON THE WALL

I have no sympathy for faggots like OP.

Never

>’92
sweaty, boomers were born between ‘45-50...

It's only 24 hours don't be such a faggot nigger

At most i've gotten muted for a week in Dota 2 despite not even using the mic or typing anything inflammatory

I got banned from Runescape for running an "Item Duping" scam service that I hosted through Angelfire.
No one even had anything good to take.

Attached: 1395967669389.gif (400x260, 1.63M)

>implying this faggot nigger wouldn't commit sodoku withing 24 hours because he can't play his videogame

I read about people getting reported/banned for playing the "wrong" characters in overwatch... How the fuck does that even compute?
>Yes, you're correct; I don't play online MP stuff

I got slammed with a perma ban from a ss13 server for spoiling endgame.

I called some Swede a cuck and to go back to watching his wife get fucked by a refugee in BF1.
In my defense, the faggot was smack talking the US the entire time so I thought it would be funny to level the playing field. Guess he didn't like that and banned me.

Keking on your life, edgy boi

Attached: 1562782089516.jpg (550x550, 32K)

i got banned from xbox live for a week because i put "dont fuck with my br" in my profile after receiving some hatemail in halo 3 swat.

should have known better because im sure the guys i wanted to see that reported me, but either way i know they saw it and raged

Attached: 1843747434.gif (200x200, 1.33M)

>Ez is not a bannable offense
>Kys is

Bullshit faggot game

Attached: IMG_20190418_044819.jpg (1512x1937, 349K)

>people in this thread getting banned for saying nigger
fuck off nigger mods

Test

Been banned from every single serious RP server on Garry’s mod on my main account for no reason other then childish rumors
>be me 2013
>cringe weeb that had anime profile pic of anime girls licking ice cream
>member from roleplay community called Lemonpunch was upset, claimed I was a pedo for the image
>they community ban me
>other servers follow suit with the false rumors and ban me cause of the rumor

It’s still following me the dumb rumor. I tried joining a serious rp cyberpunk server and they banned me before I even loaded in. Thankfully I have alts and have learned to play undetected.
People on garrys mod are literally schitzo psychopaths

>level the playing field
>lol swede c uck go to rapefugee swedistan lmao maga
You embarrassed yourself and probably did something else that made the whole server cringe at you. Was it voice chat? I'm honestly surprised you would use autistic 8c han /pol/ or storm front memes outside of the site.

>giving a single fuck about capeshit
Fucking capeshitters.

yeah. i used a free aimbot in CS 1.6 like 15 years ago

>talk shit about white skined people in Heroes of the Storm NA server
>how they're being invaded by mi raza, erased, killed and more
>about TWO fucking months
>get silenced TWO fucking days
and I'm still there like five months doing the same and nothing happens.

based gmod 12 year olds getting annoying fags like you banned

Yeah, no.
Just early this year one of the server admins got me swatted, I had to show hls my computer to prove I didn’t have child porn.
These people are actually fucking insane. If you think I’m lying go ask around the serious rp community, go to any server and ask about drpepper10 and they will spam ooc with lies how I rape kids somehow

No. I would NEVER play a game that I could be banned from, however.

kill yourself

based

yeah that's why they play roleplay shit, they're mentally ill and the lowest rung of humanity and can only feel superior next to the absolutely worst people on the face of the earth

>Playing Napoleonic Wars
>Some shitty server is very populated but has faggot British admins
>Power tripping constantly
>Apply for admin as some Greek guy
>Accepted
>Help out on server for a while, build trust with many people
>Get new CD Key
>Apply again as a girl from Yorkshire
>Same thing
>As the Greekmin, act really creepy toward the Fem-min
>All the Brits white-knight immediately
>My greek acc gets banned
>Cosy up to one of the higher ups as fem-min
>Drive a wedge between the admins
>Convince them both to send nudes
>Send them generic nudes from Yea Forums
>Get more
>Reveal myself
>Admin team falls apart
>Server dies
>banned

Attached: TALE041AUS__shot8.jpg (1920x1080, 1.18M)