What are your thoughts on Fortnite?

What are your thoughts on Fortnite?

Attached: lynx.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

*Deep inhale*
Yes

Attached: 26ADD84E-EB10-4A4A-A2BB-13CAE15AE2B6.jpg (891x1024, 229K)

Singularity has a better ass

She should go to a chiropractor or orthopedic surgeon.

lol absolutely not

What does that jar do?

Reddit sure does love complaining about a game they've never played

Attached: IMG_20190714_201226.jpg (425x315, 30K)

More like Fartnite

I love Headhunter!

i mean it acts as the vidya eqivalent of a tard wrangler. I hate it, and think it's awful, but atleast they are out of my games.

I play it every few days to sustain the infinite battlepass and see how they changed the map for the story. If I played it constantly I would get burned out real fast.

Attached: fortnite-outfit-demi.jpg (875x915, 68K)

*parp*

someone post the comic

>Chinese dress
Damn Tencent is alright sometimes

Delicious butts but it's a BR game so it's trash.

>you need to play a game to know how bad it is

Do you really need to eat a pile of shit to know how bad it will taste?

it's a good quarantine for the absolute trash of the internet and gaming community so I have no qualms
also like overwatch the only good thing about the game was the girls not the game

Attached: 1562920376151.png (332x332, 148K)

Yes, anything else is just speculation. To actually explain why you think something is bad you have to experience it. Otherwise you're just giving someone else's opinion or viewpoint on something, not giving an informed opinion

Infinite battle pass?

I like how the map keeps evolving. I'm pretty hyped to watch the giant robot being built fight the dragon that broke out of the ice mountain in a couple days. Otherwise the br half is just alright, I prefer the tower defense half with characters and build options. Although it does get pretty grindy as things go on

you get good buy bucks anytime you play their dreadful game, free skins and cosmetics nobody actually cares about cause the top players play skinless and shit on entire lobbies

It's a daycare for shit parents.

NIGGAS IFFY UH

made for BBC

Post that secretary/teacher outfit

Draws you two cards

have kids roastie

NIGGAS GOT THE STIFFY UH

>someone else's opinion
As long as someone else ate that shit and provided informed opinion it's perfectly valid, le merde connoisseur.