Will you be picking one up?

Will you be picking one up?

Attached: switchlite.jpg (1600x883, 108K)

No because I'm an adult who can drive on my own accord so any time I have the time to play video games I have access to a TV.

scalpers will be

Lol driving is for fags

hell naw

You play video games? Not an adult then are you?

No need. The only time I ever bring my Switch out of the house is when I go on vacation, and I have a carrying case for it.

it's worse in everyway aside from battery life

>A Switch is worse in every way besides a slightly better battery life
No, don't be dumb.

I want to but apparently preordering one is currently illegal

There's no other explanation for why preorders are STILL not available through any retailer

I'm getting one for my girlfriend. Same color as the OP. She wanted a 3DS originally last year and the Switch made it completely obsolete.

You might need to learn self awareness. ;)

Maybe if I find one on the bus seat so I can sell it for weed money.

shill thread?
sell me on this one and why i shouldn't wait for the "pro" version

Attached: 1533710369274.jpg (700x500, 43K)

>dropping easy joycon maintenance/replacement just to save 100 bucks
You know this shit is gonna bite you in the ass eventually, right?

Attached: confused.gif (389x292, 1.96M)

>buying nintendo consoles
nah

can i get one in black? those colors are ugly

No but i know something else you can most definitely get in black.

Can you really get something lite in black though?

If I trade in my 3DS I can get one for 140 bucks, which isn't a bad deal since I don't play my 3DS anyway. Still it seems too bulky and I'm concerned about screen protection. Also I probably wouldn't be seen with it in public.

I just want to play BOTW and Stardew Valley in bed.

Switch has no games so no. The lite will cause devs to treat it like the next DS and it will get many more games. Then I'll think about it

Your mom's bf?

Already own a switch so theres no reason to get a downgrade.

If you are gonna get a Switch I would seriously just get a normal one. the Lite isn't THAT much smaller and the original has more features.

>which isn't a bad deal
Selling your 3DS for the price of one switch game is a bad deal.

No I'll let the retards buy a new model first and bug test the stick drift and new problems.

According to my GameStop bros it’s because it hasn’t been deem safe by us standards
Given it’s bigger battery there’s more concern about them shipping, packing and them exploding

Probably for my little sisters when animal crossing comes out, yeah

then just get it fixed or something? nobody bitched about this for the past forty fucking years when they damaged a gaming peripheral you fucking moron

Fuck no! Already have a 2DS for my cheap ass handheld system

>then just get it fixed or something?
Sending the whole thing in for repairs is absolutely going to cost more than just replacing faulty joycons on the original, idiot. That's the point of the post.

No need to unless you're a parent looking for a cheaper option for their kid

Attached: 469623969.png (2450x1472, 3.29M)

I can't imagine carrying something with that huge of a screen around without it's own case, and at that point it's a much less convenient handheld than a DS or a PSP. My Switch stays docked at all times.

Most peripherals aren't built into the console itself. How are you this shortsighted?

yeah I have to since I can't dock you

I Dragon Marked for Death bad, or is it that low because you can't coach co-op, which I thought was the whole point?

Can't play splatoon with that, so no

No, waiting for the Switch Pro

I already preordered the Pokemon edition, that shit looks pretty good, and for $140 less than a standard Switch I'm not gonna be too sad about not having TV mode or Joycons. It wasn't like I was gonna use them anyway.

The battery is definitely smaller, no way in hell nintendo paying for a larger battery than what's currently in the switch.

Wouldn't be surprised if the new cpu/gpu revision would've added 50% more battery life or more a little more performance on the current switch but we don't get these gains on the switch lite because of the even smaller battery.

holy fuck, what a toddler system
i am NEVER getting a switch

Any else get wrist pain with joycons attached? No choice with the lite. The wrist angle is grim.

NONONONONOONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IT'S NOT FOR TODDLERS!!!! YOU TAKE IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1554114338340.jpg (1718x1606, 371K)

>Can't play splatoon with that, so no

Why not?

I would recommend against buying one. Saving $100 might sounds nice, but playing on a TV is a HUGE selling point of the Switch, and popping the joycons out is fun for either single-player or multiplayer. Really you're losing like the half the features with this version.

Nope but playing Bayonetta hurts my whole shoulder for extended play time.

Maybe, for portable Crash and Spyro. I dont give a fuck about Mario or Zelda though.

From what i understood, there's no gyro controls on this thing

It still has gyro

The lite is for people who don't care about playing on tv

Really? Damn that sucks. Do you really even need to aim in Splatoon though?

But it's not out for 2 months.

Where the fuck is the logic in not taking preorders for something because its not labeled safe for sale at a point in time where it doesn't even exist outside of Nintendo HQ yet?

You know you can still use Joycons and the Pro controller with the Lite right? They just don't come with the system.

Gryo is still present, he's probably mixing it up with the ir motion sensor which is used for labo and 1, 2 switch and is being removed.

xdd there will be lite Xl and new lite Xl.

Because they are gonna announce the new revision later this month. And then you can preorder it

I don't follow. Is there a TV in your car?

Does yours not?

Attached: kvh-tracvision-satellite-tv-for-car.jpg (320x320, 19K)

It's tempting but there's things I like original Switch for (that make Lite sound horrible to me):

Large, comfy screen.
Ability to shrink down unit by detaching joycon.
Ditto ability to use unit as tablet sans joycon.
I have large hands; dimensions are fine as is.
Ability to swap joycon out / replace / alternate.

If the Lite has improved joystick technology that'll be the main draw for me, next to the decreased weight. Is this enough to warrant it? Not sure. Smaller screen is the biggest turn off.

You would be surprised how nice playing the switch on a tv is