CDPR: We're treating consoles as first-class platforms

Seriously, fuck this game.

Attached: first class.jpg (820x476, 96K)

preordered twice

why do you spam this you brain damaged retard?

What the hell are they supposed to say?
>don't buy our game consoleplebs

PC btfo, suck it you elitists

this is no surprise, cd has always downgraded bc of consoles

This is my first thread about this subject, CD rejekt.

>CDPR:breathes
>autist poster:

Attached: Daily reminder that consoles are holding back video games.webm (718x404, 899K)

why did you open an another thread about this pc bro, don't you have a petition to sing?

Could it be than they're doing his best to optimize this game on consoles.

They downgraded Witcher 3 for consoles. What did you expect?

Thats fucking cool.

>they
It was console companies. They didnt want the game looks likes ass compared with PC. Just look at Witcher 2.

>YARRR HAR HAR IMA GONNA PIRATE
>we're treating consoles as first-class platforms
>REEEEEEE WHY DO THEY DO THIS

Riiiight. It'll run like shit on consoles, they couldn't even run fallout properly

wil you ever stop with this bait

Consoles sell more copies. Why wouldn't they?

Attached: 1548209531063.gif (100x100, 23K)

PCfag here and you're retarded
a game being optimised for consoles means those optimisations will carry over to PC and run even better there.
Unless you would rather it be """PC focused""" and require a 2080ti to achieve 30fps at 900p.

Attached: .gif (217x217, 1.46M)

why do you spam this you brain damaged retard?

I know right. Guess how long it taken? 18 months.

PC hasn't had a AAA game built for it since the days of Crysis and Dragon Age origins a decade ago

They are gonna be next crytek, no surprise here. Witcher 4 console exclusive.

holy shit lmao

it's a troll you idiots

>Game is being developed for the most popular platforms
>It's actually the most popular platforms

I get it, it's bait and we're all retarded for biting but come on Yea Forums.

>Seriously, fuck this game
>Fuck these developers for not only making sure the PC version is incredibly optimized, but that Consoles will also have an incredible experience
Imagine being this much of a giant faggot that you say "Fuck this game" because they're saying they aren't going to downgrade anything on the console version
Please don't ever have any children, we already have enough stupid fucks in the world.

consolizing your action adventure game has literally never produced a single good game.

Attached: 1334264318894.png (306x443, 15K)

>It was console companies.
And they butchered their own game.

>being this much of a shill
It means they'll make the game with consoles in mind and then port it to PC as an after thought where it will barely look any better because of muh console parity yet still demand hardware that's 5 times stronger than what's in the consoles.

it's a troll you brain dead retards

Is this why the switch port of the witcher 3 looks like a ps1 game? NEVER trust a jew.

>Consoles sell more copies
PC and Console market are equal when it comes to sales

invisible war 2.0 incoming

Maybe on indieshit games

You mean what ALL devs have done for the last 30 fucking years? Water is wet e.t.c

On all games overall

this game will sell extremely well and possibly even be game of the year stay mad tranny freak

Console CHAD'S we're we at?

Attached: 1551467588709m.jpg (894x1024, 76K)

>Water is wet
To be wet is to be a solid that is covered in water or some other liquid
Water is not wet

What the hell are they supposed to say? "Console players get our table scraps"?

Of course they would say that, this is the most meaningless thing you could have posted OP

As if they would say "oh yeah our console versions will be worse"

Lol

You're at no games
Wait, you got Gravity Rush 2 so that's cool, I guess

>consolizing your action adventure game has literally never produced a single good game

Literally some of the best games of all time started life without a PC port or were console exclusive, why are fats so delusionally married to their platform that they warp reality?

Attached: C987515E-DFF8-433C-8BC0-627571BC95E5.jpg (638x616, 24K)

Lol indeed

Attached: Global_Games_Market_2018.png (4000x2250, 180K)

Im going to need a fucking source m8

Way ahead of you

No. Show me, for example, where of just this years REmake 2's 4.5 million copies sold that exactly half were on PC.

Reported. Go trolling your bitchy momma but respect the goty

Attached: tumblr_nyqjhqnIFc1v0pigno1_500.jpg (500x483, 80K)

autism

Yes, that's what overall means

How is any of that negative? They are just saying that console version won't look like shit. Are you all utterly retarded?

all from indieshit

Nice cope post

But ut doesn't indicate what games, if the PC market is so fantastic please explain to me why devs routinely overlook it in favour of consoles.

Yes user and im sure all those mobile games are legit and we should play them, after all look at all those billions it generates for companies those games must be legit and represent what we want to play or indeed what games we want it to get.

I can't tell you why devs are fucking idiots

I'm sorry, I thought the argument here was that PC doesn't sell games?

>if the PC market is so fantastic please explain to me why devs routinely overlook it in favour of consoles.

Because not every PC is used to play video games, user. Everything else can be extrapolated from that fact.

>varied configurations
>fractured audiences
>insane competition

Because Yea Forums see's buying videogames as "how can we convert as many people as possible to our platform" and news like this hurts that bery idea. How many threads have you seen where wankers who dont want to buy a thing demand you to tell them why they should as if others will take note.

Of course it sells games, but i dont believe it sells half of all games. I want a source telling me PC bought half of DMC5, half of Sekiro.

>no everyone ELSE is dumb the PC gaming market is perfect and we are the ones buying all the games not consoles dumb dumb devs need to see this

Consoles being first class plaforms historically means PC versions would be crap. If CDPR used specifically this language, it's a valid cause for concern. You can't have both shitty platform and a good platform be a first class citizen.

You really don't know what overall means, do you?

you could say same about console faggot, all come from sport games and COD.

Attached: 1558183279796.png (763x474, 23K)

I didn't say any of that but continue with the weak strawman

I dont care about overall otherwise PC and consoles are worthless in the face of mobile gaming but we both know DMC5 and REmake 2 didn't sell on mobile platfroms, so i will ask again, show me where PC users are buying more games we care about here on Yea Forums than on PC rather than console, if you cannot then fuck off.

You didn't really say anything apart from implying that all devs and publishers are somehow blind to the truth that their true market somehow resides with PC and not console with "hurr they dumb"

Both markets are how you make money
If you choose just one then you are actively losing money

it's a troll you brain dead retards

Except if the costs to develop for said platform outweigh the profits gained you fucktard

>mom look I replied to everyone to get (You)s! XD

We read and ignored your shitty posts twice already user, get a fucking clue.

Except it costs nothing to sell on PC

stop replying to the thread you fucking retard

user fuck off if you are going to make such dramatically retarded statements. I bet you think every copy sold is $60 straight to the publisher too right?

I'm honestly glad consoles are holding back video games. It makes it so I only have to upgrade my PC like once every 6 or 7 years.

Imagine sitting in a thread you hate to observe if people are still posting and getting mad about it

Enjoy your downgraded game.

stop replying to the thread you fucking retard

get triggered you brain damaged retard

Nothing could run fallout properly.

>without consoles every dev would be making the absolute cutting edge in a.i, physics and graphics to suit the minority in an already minority use platform

>Let's prioritize our games for the highest market share

OR

>Let's prioritize our games for the 5% of PC gamers that will actually buy it and the 2% of them that can run it decently

No brainer

imagine being a brain dead retard replying to a troll thread you like worthless piece of shit

who cares. pc is dead platform. nobody makes pc games anymore. it's just not worth it. there's no winning there. if you make a pc game nobody can run it and you lose money. if you make it so everyone can run it then might as well release it on every platform and get more money.

ironic post on both counts user.

jesus christ this guy is mad, im staying to see if he explodes

This. All the best games on PC are console games.

>yet another C2077 thread
Yaaaaaaaaaaaawn, don't you have anything better to do with your lives than spam the board with these threads?

Oh sorry, is it taking precious room of Epic/Tim Sweeney thread?

Couldn't give two shits about Small Weeney and his ebin store, but C2077 hasn't have had non-retarded thread without endless shitposting since the announcement. Literally waste of space in catalog and should be bannable offense till any significant news drop actually happens

Huh, no wonder the shooting is terrible.

Nice framerate, faggot.

>playing a FPS on a console

Well thats were most of their full price sales come from.

Attached: 1784728-l.jpg (473x600, 336K)

Imagine pre ordering this shit