#QueremosNintendo

This is the current brazilian movement to try to bring back Nintendo to Brazil. All the Switch here are only imported by few small stores independently. And it's not easy to find them, but I have mine. Only Xbox, PS are officialy and present in many stores to buy. So fans created this movement asking Nintendo to sell officialy here again or just translate their new games to our language, portuguese. I'm brazilian and Brazil is an western country, Yea Forums is an western site, so I guess my thread is welcome here.

You can also help, spreading the hashtags #QueremosNintendo #NindiesBR

movement site queremosnintendo.com.br/

Attached: #QueremosNintendo.png (1080x804, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iM1VTFfbtUs
youtube.com/watch?v=MaCXhA6w7qI
gonintendo.com/stories/311934-splatoon-2-has-mexico-to-thank-for-its-visual-style-says-series
sdpnoticias.com/geek/2019/06/17/romina-whitlock-de-nintendo-nos-cuenta-de-los-planes-de-la-marca-para-america-latina
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sucks to be you Hue

bump

How embarrassing.

Attached: 1562716187749.gif (640x360, 439K)

SOPA DE MACACO

I honestly don't get why people like Nintendo's games over the Nintendo of America's games anymore. These people think that Nintendo is trying to push out as many "dumb kids" as possible into gaming, in order to get them hooked into the Wii and into Nintendo and into buying more Nintendo-related products. Well, now they're trying to push out the dumb kids into games that are completely terrible.

I'm not bashing Nintendo for not trying to push out dumb kids, but when you can do that, you should. Let's face it, when Nintendo is pushing the mainstream, most people don't want to sit in front of a television for 5 minutes to play a console with awful graphics and an unbalanced gameplay experience. At some point, Nintendo should make games that people want to sit in front of to play. So long as they're not forcing people to sit in front of them for five minutes playing console gaming experiences with no depth or value, which isn't what Nintendo's trying to do.

I'm really enjoying the direction Nintendo's taking in games right now, and I'm really happy to see many of these developers start to take some direction, particularly the indie developers that have been making games for years.

SOPA DE MACACO KKKKKKKK
ALGUM BR? ALGUM BR?
KKKKKKKKKKK CAMPEAO DO MUNDO
fucking kill yourselves you subhuman nigger monkeys, you, mudslimes, pajeets and pinoys are a cancer upon this world and do nothing but shit up the internet.
get killed or be contained.

op here, I have my switch, it sucks to me seeing most brazilians can't even has a Switch cause they are not sold here officialy

good luck huebros

Attached: 1472498809204.jpg (600x800, 116K)

Nobody like Brazil. Including Brazilians

>wanting wyte boi toys
pathetic. soupa de shame

op here, thanks

The reason nintendo isn't in brazil is because brazil's fucking taxes are retarded and nintendo needs as much help as they can get staying profitable on hardware sales.

op, thanks for the gif anyway

op here, uma delícia

>I'm brazilian and Brazil is an western country, Yea Forums is an western site, so I guess my thread is welcome here.

Attached: 1520213215367.jpg (1199x762, 87K)

It's kinda sad that I have lots of fun with my 3DS buying games officially for the first time and Nintendo just kick my balls after because of some stupid Wii U delays.

op here, complex post
but I guess I agree. Dude, a good thing for Brazil about Switch is that now you can buy all games on the eShop. Back then, I remember how were almost Impossible to find the specific GBA cartridge you want, many times you had to order it from another city, which also had only a few copies. This is Brazil.

op here, I guess you are not a Nintendo supporter.

op here, thanks

op here,,, we like the land, we hate the government...

brazil isn't a western country. if nintendo doesn't translate their games for portugal, they most definitely won't for brazil and they most likely don't translate them for other european languages then even.

op here, I'm a wyte boi

Attached: 07.jpg (1100x1153, 862K)

sou foda br sopa de donkey kong uma delicia

op here. Yeah. Correct. But cars here have even higher taxes, we pay 10x the price an north american pay for the same car. And cars still sell here. I guess Nintendo is not as rich as car companies.

op, I didn't get your point. U r a BR planning to buy a Wii U? Well lad, I'm sorry to tell you the sells of the Wii U are not going well.

>ignoring brazil
>the worlds biggest sóy exporter
it's like nintendo doesn't even know their consumer base.
>hashtag
puta que pariu, cringe.

no, my brother have a Wii U but I never had any reason to play it, I was just saying I loved my 3DS and the main reason that made Nintendo left was because of delays of First Party games like Captain Toad.

op here, So we are a ORIENTAL country!!! Where is my hashi and my sushi?!?!

op, thanks for this fanart

>Brazil is an western country

Attached: 1475168093840.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

op, Hahaha. The japanese are not being grateful to who feed them.

op, You could be playing Smash 4 on this Wii U. That would be reason enough to me.

op here, No, sorry. Brazil is an Oriental country. There are a chinese dragon party happening outside my window now, on the streets.

you are going to derail your own thread if you keep replying to bait, ignore them.

derail?

you are this beautiful, western man?

I don't want that shit here

you started the thread to discuss the lack of official nintendo presence in brazil, and the focus of the thread is going to shift to whether or not brazil is a western country if you keep the bait.

Kek, so you are a sonyfag or a microsoftfag?

to you Brazil is an western country? yes or no

op here, I'm a fag

Shit?

op here, I'm straight

Nintendo will come back naturally when the recession is over and some taxes are cut like they intend. Sony and M$ will make buck and Mario will wanna join in the party. Its just a 2-5 years process.

BRAZIL YOU'RE A DUMP, ALL YOU FILTHY ANIMALS SUCK

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

No, it's a third world country.

I signed it for you. I hope this works for you Brazil bro.

This. Now let this thread die.

Attached: 1561803818607.gif (184x219, 305K)

Fuck off spic. You are impure nigger monkeys that spawned from the depths of Hell and taint the pure God given world. God hates you. You are ugly, stink and have shitty language only you subhumans understand.

You don't deserve anything good. You deserve humiliation and hate, because you brown niggers exist. You don't deserve video games, because you are lazy and offensively stupid. There are no smart niggers and brownies. you are all the same.

The world would be better without you shitskins. I don't feel sympathy to impure brown scum. You should just die.

Attached: index.jpg (188x268, 9K)

op here I'm gay

op here, i take it up the ass daily

edgy

yes, but that is irrelevant.

op's ass here, can confirm

You're a fucking retard, OP. Nintendo already sells officially in Brazil.

Attached: switch.png (1347x407, 347K)

Don't you have Amazon?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-15 Confirmar pedido - Compra Amazon mx.jpg (1105x603, 294K)

Brazilians should just learn spanish or english, portuguese is a sit language.

More companies should be moving manufacturing to Brazil, the country isn't complete shit and it isn't a direct threat to any country with values that aren't communism.

but /pol/ told me that Bolsonaro was based and /ourguy/

holy fuck it's even cheaper there.

lmao

This thread is about getting something real

>english speaker
>shiting on any other european language
ironic since english (especially american english) is the most simplified and primitive indo-european language.

youtube.com/watch?v=iM1VTFfbtUs
Fuck the brazilians

Attached: 1508159361959.jpg (367x295, 18K)

choose one bro, you can't be both

>you started the thread to discuss the lack of official nintendo presence in brazil
op, yes bro. And the only way Nintendo come back here is with a big movement, and maybe it will fail anyway.

Here a image of the movement site, it says Switch Lite is perfect for Nintendo's return to Brazil. Because it's cheaper.

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-061526~2.png (1080x779, 151K)

one thing has nothing to do with the other you stupid fuck
not surprising in the least tho

HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE

do brazilians even have any purchase power?
or is there monthly salary roughly equal to a single nintendo game

yes, why?

Attached: amazone.jpg (490x330, 58K)

This translated to english.

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-061619~2.png (1080x661, 128K)

Brazillians have this weirdly short attention spam
it's like they can't keep up with simple concepts, or even logic for that matter

Yeah no shit
Half the biggest companies in Japan are car manafacturers.

brazillians poorfags

nobody fucking cares
just play them in pt-pt, spanish or better yet, english.
or even better, don't play at all. I hate going online and getting matched with BRs.

People buy cars here, 10x expensiver than americans pay. So yes. But things are expensive here, so we have to save months of part of salary to buy a switch.

>pt-pt
There's not even that.

the minimum wage is like 3~4 games, maybe less if you buy in big-box stores

there is if you import from Europe.

did you write that? its intelligible but you need to work on your english, you structure your sentences like it's portuguese even when you're writing in english.

Kinda this. I heard Toyota is top 3 world car manufaturers.

bless prime day

literally every single one of them does that
it's infuriating

Sopa de que?

>I'm brazilian and Brazil is an western country, Yea Forums is an western site, so I guess my thread is welcome here.

Attached: 1434280657906.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Fuck no. I enjoy selling overpriced Nintendo shit, that I buy with Amazon bucks, for more than its worth to stupid Nindies.

Imagine getting mad over poor grammar.
Pathetic.

Brazilian here, in 2-5 years Brazil will colapse. Brazil biggest Enterprises were hijacked and our ecinomy will colapse. it's unstoppable. So Nintendo will never come back to Brazil.

Inglês = fluente.

op here I support lgbts

op here, I eat shit

>just translate their new games to our language, portuguese. I'm brazilian and Brazil is an western country

Attached: 1522784774415.gif (288x198, 1.41M)

>if nintendo doesn't translate their games for portugal, they most definitely won't for brazil
The funny part is that Nintendo of Europe translates their games to portuguese, but Nintendo doesn't even bother to port the translation to SA, so we are stuck with NoA distributing games in English, Spanish and French.

have real sex

gb2/int/

>I hate going online and getting matched with BRs.
So you admit BRs play well. As you hate to lose.

I meant you can't find the Switch almost nowhere. It's not legal to sell the Switch here.

Underrated joke

I wrote nothing. OP here. I'm not one of the movement members. I translated it with Google Translator. Cuz I'm Lazy.

>it's illegal to import something and resell it

no, I just hate seeing their disgusting fucking culture spilling over online.

Why would they not sell there? Brazil is a huge market, isn't it?

Do brazilians live in fear everyday
or are they numb

OP, if you truly want to have something done, skip Nintendo of America and try contacting the headquarters in Japan instead. NoA haven't done shit since the 2000s, and we also have the largest amount of japanese descendents outside Japan, so that might help.
Lojas Americanas are selling the system and games in digital form. I've even seen ad of them selling LGPE while browsering Yea Forums

Use the mute button, snowflake

Oh my. Maximum cuck.

Attached: 1556642404495.gif (517x328, 1.69M)

>I guess my thread is welcome here

Gee, I wonder.
>start releasing games in European Portuguese
>monkeys complain that the translations are funny and sometimes unintelligible

please come to brazil

>Be br
>vacation on europe
>buy Mario Maker 2 and a n2ds XL for half they're charged ln brazil

Fuck taxes.

>monkeys complain that the translations are funny and sometimes unintelligible
For good fucking reason
youtube.com/watch?v=MaCXhA6w7qI

This is garbage, but modern br dubbing is also trash.
It's like all the talent just gave up.

Based uma poster

Retard sai do site newfag

You monkeys don't deserve the glorious nippon product

Snoy ported the EU translations to Brazil in the PS3 era, and after criticism they started releasing fully localized games for the PS4.
Now they have the biggest console market share in the country by a huge lead.

OP is obviously an outsider shill. But hey, at least it's video games.

You should be happy that Sony and Microsoft bother translating and dubbing their games into our pathetic and irrelevant language. If you can't speak English fluently you don't even qualify as a functioning adult of the XXI century, let alone a gamer. Anyone that cares about games has to read English and Japanese at the absolute minimum.

Games already are the cheapest form of entertainment. Nintendo will return when our taxes are gone, you should know better that nobody actually buys local products, it's all imported and smuggled in because we pay 70%+ taxes on real stores.

Attached: tax reduction.jpg (1600x1396, 541K)

get running water and internet into the favelas and you can have it back.

Lol, dude, nobody gives a fuck about thirdworlders because you don't have money.
Brazil, Russia, Nicaragua - are not profitable for companies and because of that you should be thankful for ANY kind of attention from their side.

You just should become as rich as USA and Europe, so stop wasting your time on fucking games and get to work, you bummer.

Favelas have all that plus internet and cable. Favelas are guetos not tribes. The thing about them is that favelas are where you go when you have nowhere else to go but they're not so bad that people are compelled to leave as soon as possible.

com to brasil

>No Nintendo
And nothing of value was lost

bolsotardo is trash but i hope that shit passes so we at least get one good thing from his gvt

>and Japanese
You went full retard, dont go full retard

brazil is not a western country. western does not just mean east asian and non east asian. india and russia are also not western countries.

>I'm brazilian and Brazil is an western country

Attached: 1554011816170.png (500x688, 313K)

In what universe is lil' Africa western?

Better than the last guy desu

Vá se foder nintendinho de bost@.
Vá mamar uma canoa.

>Wanting Nintendo in Brasil
>After they fucked off from Brasil
Vai se foder filho da puta, Nintendo é uma porcaria de empresa cheia de tiozões, que não tem a mínima ideia de como a tecnologia evoluiu.
Stop sucking dicks you fucking faggot.

Attached: 1540601936978.png (540x298, 325K)

Only the south

for people who are wondering about what happen on pic related
2 weeks ago,day 03/07, after about 3 seconds of discussion they decide to postpone the vote for a week
last week, 10/07, after about 3 seconds of discussion they decide to postpone the vote for a week

if anyone think this will change in the next months, you are delusional and don't know how brasil CCJ works

What made Nintendo leave in the first place?

Kick the can must be your favorite sport outside of shitball.

So what's your government doing about this? Wasn't that right wing pro torture guy supposed to fix everything?

what

>is an
>an

Tax and "piracy", BR gov don't give a shit about piracy as long is not connected to criminals.

Kick the can is when you and your friends kick a can down the street and see how long you can keep it going for. "To kick the can" is thus an English expression signifying that you keep passing a problem along, moving it forward, without ever actually doing something about it. And shitball is of course football.

Sim, não.

Port begging is fucking real.

>be Nintendo
>sell Nintendo items in Brazil
>all the inventory in warehouses gets stolen and sold for scrap by macacos
>the few units that remain are almost never sold because of the 300% price increase and everyone is already struggling to pay their gas and light bill
yeah no. not a good business decision at all. profit > muh fee fees. fix your country, fix your people, and fix your import laws first, then ask again macaco

Attached: andred.png (640x384, 432K)

BRs are sub-human trash.

Attached: 1562687577459.jpg (1898x1540, 637K)

pathetic
begging a corporation to sell their overpriced garbage to us

Sony and Microsoft sells fine so that's an awfull attempt at an argument.

sopa do macacooo

How come Nintendo only cares for Mexico?

>Mexican Mario and a Mexican themed kingdom in Odyssey

>Splatoon 2 inspired in Mexico

gonintendo.com/stories/311934-splatoon-2-has-mexico-to-thank-for-its-visual-style-says-series

>The best Smash players in the World is Mexican, and won the largest Smash 4 prize pool

>Several Mexican inspired Pokemon like Hawlucha, Ludicolo, Pikachu Libre,etc

>Breath of the Wild, Warioware 3DS getting Mexican dub

>Mexico has its own official Nintendo magazine

>Mexico is the only country with access to the E-shop in latam

>Mexicans got their own Nintendo Doritos

They are even hinting at Luigi's Mansion 3 getting Mexican voice acting

sdpnoticias.com/geek/2019/06/17/romina-whitlock-de-nintendo-nos-cuenta-de-los-planes-de-la-marca-para-america-latina

Attached: mario mexican.png (794x396, 822K)

Nobody wants Brazilians to have more access to anything. Enjoy your favela

As horrible, shitty, and criminal as Mexico is, it's also the richest country south of the US. If you're going to pander to anyone in that clusterfuck, it's going to be Mexico.

How about you fix your country's crapass economic laws first? There's a good reason why Nintendo isn't bothering with Brazil.

DE
MA
CA
CO

>Brazil is an western countr
no it isn't fucking cunt

japan is unironically more western than brazil

if shithole brazil counts as western then japan is also western

>he fell for the south meme

I mean, I agree but damn, what fiery shit did you have today?

>Mexico wanting attention from everyone

I'm not surprised

European Portuguese here
fuck Hues and their shitty ass country and music

Attached: smug marie 3.jpg (1280x872, 339K)

What's going on in this picture

not even south africa is considered western and they speak english lmao

it is baffling to me that a hue monkey would think that brazil is aligned with the west, it has absolutely nothing to fucking do with the west, that's so ridiculous

Just import them from Portugal lmao

Attached: português.jpg (801x801, 128K)

This

That

Tree

Bro... in Brazil we buy digital copies of the games on Switch. Import taxes ARE VERY EXPENSIVE

i buy digital games too and i'm from europe. it's more convenient.

Sucks for you, we now have officially Nintendo imports here but they still cost the same and have higher price then a ps4 slim

why doesn't Bolsomeme abolish these kinds of import taxes?
I thought he was supposed to be economically liberal...

What country?

Israel

Attached: __shuten_douji_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_chan_co__99b80f6ac09555eece26bdf841a032df.jpg (920x1200, 101K)

Nintendo has no business there, import taxes are fucking expensive, you macacos aren't going to pay 700 dollars for a fucking Switch, they'll be selling at a lost every time, not happening, wake up

>be jew in jewland
>get jewed out of your hard earned jew gold by greedy jewish taxmen
bro...

Attached: anime rice.gif (500x281, 986K)

Because democracy is one the most inefficient political system ever invented, president can't do shit by himself.