Well looks like Tim is backfiring steambros

We went too far, now we get btfo by based Tim...... OHNONONONONO EPIC CHAD STOP THIS OHNONONONONO

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-15-07-49-06-088_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x1090, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

introversion.co.uk/darwinia/
gog.com/game/darwinia
myabandonware.com/game/darwinia-cum
twitter.com/TeddyEAC/status/1125665801493798912
twitter.com/timsweeneyepic/status/964284402741149698?lang=en
rust.facepunch.com/blog/smol-update
reddit.com/r/pcgaming/comments/blgoh0/epic_attacking_valves_project_proton_and_damaging/emq1dri/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/xqsW0XXpAvJ9vojCp0teVA/
steamcommunity.com/games/221410/announcements/detail/1602634609636894200
google.com/amp/s/www.gamesindustry.biz/amp/2010-08-19-introversion-steam-sale-saved-our-company
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does Steam stop supporting features as soon as it becomes "inconvenient"?

Attached: wwrb.jpg (800x800, 90K)

I'm sure he'll get to implementing and supporting it as quick and as soon as that shopping cart

Attached: 1559793136687.png (285x171, 150K)

Thank God Linux is getting more and more support.
Gave me a reason to switch.

I keep checking in these threads for that user that dumped that manga and never posted the title

>chicom shills support open source
surprising exactly no one

How much support is there actually? I feel like this push has been going on for a long time, mostly from Valve, but with not much to show for it.

so he's flip flopping because being a fucking nigger cunt buying out devs isn't working?
Fuck sweeny and fuck china

Attached: 1557197868958.jpg (1080x2965, 639K)

the EGS shilling starting up again? deposit some scheckels into my account too chinese overlords

>not much to show for it
protondb.com, check how your favorite games hold up

This is the only bit of sense I've ever seen him post.

His tweet is just fluff, nothing promised or confirmed.

Why are steambros mentally ill ?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-15-08-04-24-204_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x1608, 245K)

like what

>NOOOO! NOT MY CONSPIRACY THEORIES ABOUT HOW EVIL EPIC IS!

Attached: 1561652577985.png (454x520, 13K)

well the fat fuck is a jew after all, squeezing money and abandoning is his favourite hobby

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-06-11-24-07-535_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x279, 53K)

yeah just like that time they got caught stealing personal steam information from users that installed their shit engine and then damage controlled by saying it was a "bug"

Do people not remember that Epic made sure every Unreal Tournament other than 3 came to Linux? They even did a port of UT4 that didn't require the EGS to be able to work. All he's really said is that he believes it's worth it to try to make Windows better than to wholly jump ship, which is retarded of course, but not mutually exclusive with supporting Linux.

Is Tim Sweeney a real person? Like, has anyone actually physically seen or met him?

Well more coping indeed

Any comic that uses terms like steamdrones or Xbots or any of that other console war kiddie talk is automatically shit and wrong

All these attention whoring tweets and still nobody uses Epic store.

dilate tranny.

Wasn't Valve practically the only one that was constantly supporting Linux at this point?

Attached: 1562096279132.jpg (1044x513, 85K)

>Chinese Epic shills still believe they can get the Yea Forums audience
Freedom of the press
Democratic elections
Tiananmen Square Massacre 1989

He is actually a conservative(christian) guy

Attached: 1l1t.png (1426x752, 47K)

>christian
so a cuck.

Where did this dilate part come from? I know the tranny part has to do with newfags learning about the HRT cult on discord but the first part is new to me.

>someone actually spent time making this and put their name on it

dilate is what trannies do to keep the wound vagina from closing.
they have to insert something in that axe wound every day to ensure the body doesnt have time to heal itself

>we're seeking to better support
>we're not absolutely going to better support
He's not making any promises.

epic getting on par with esea's scummy retardation.

Name one (1) time Valve enforced exclusivity on a game on their store that they didn't make

Attached: 1560213483484.jpg (1600x575, 255K)

Another user told me to stop posting because i took away from discussion of the amazing topic at hand. The manga is Ajin.

Attached: 1541631680863.jpg (1143x1600, 464K)

OH NO NO NO NO, THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN - BASED VALVE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE GOOD GUYS!

Attached: darwinia launch on steam.png (1697x925, 76K)

how can this extremely wealthy company not have the time to look into adding stuff such as shopping carts and linux support?

You don't stay rich by wasting your money on dumb shit consumers expect from you

>it's another "valve drones grasping at straws to find reasons to hate Tim" episode

introversion.co.uk/darwinia/
gog.com/game/darwinia
myabandonware.com/game/darwinia-cum

>2005
I can't believe Epic is a decade behind and is at the level(even worse actually) of 2005 steam

Nice falseflagging steamfaggot

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-09-06-50-35-688_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x727, 123K)

>2005
do you really think that bringing shit up from 2005 is going to change anything?
valve back then used to make games.
the current valve doesnt
so why the fuck do you link shit from 2005 as if it is the same valve that we have today.

Did you know that despite being 1% of the population Linux users are responsible for 20% of bug reports?

dilate tranny.
of course they are since the other 90% of the population is so brain dead that they dont submit bug reports

>using Linux means I am smart meme
Don't.

My question is that why are Epic threads are posted almost daily specifically around this time? almost never see them during active hours in the day.

>Ask for example
>I give you an example
>Your response: "N-n-no it doesn't count"

Attached: heston laughing.jpg (251x240, 5K)

dilate tranny

So why didnt they wait if theyre working on it. Oh because theyre not working on it and its actually low priority otherwise their site would have launched with said support in the first place.

>provide you with a link to their own official website where you can buy a DRM free copy
>don't respond to me
Que?

????

It was also on Xbox 360 with Multiwinia as Darwinia+

>dilate tr-
Based falseflagging steam tranny

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-25-12-00-48-252_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x1799, 379K)

dilate tranny

>Ignores the one reply that refutes his example

I'll use EGS for one thing. Getting free games, then running it DRM and Epic Portal free through Steam.

>durr me computer make me type more me OS is better!!! me smart using smart exclusive OS!!!!

>Decade+ example
>Isn't even right
Go find some new bait Xiang

Attached: 1521840335703.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

?

Attached: 1544388446522.jpg (395x684, 31K)

I'll believe it when I'm actually able to run modern UE games on fucking linux.
I swear to god it's the only engine whose games consistently give me shit any more.

Attached: 1561433022009.jpg (870x633, 328K)

2005 Steam was great though. You could play different games simultaneously from the same account, making it a lot more palatable and user-friendly than any of the shit they added since then.

>Oh because theyre not working on it and its actually low priority otherwise their site would have launched with said support in the first place.

You know Steam didn't have user reviews until 2010, even when Amazon user reviews were already an established thing at that point, right?

>linux support for EGS
No. Fuck this rat looking kike. How do we fuck up his shit? What can we do to make this nigger crawl back in from whatever cave he was in?

I did add the line "(even worse actually)"

The poster is equating Epic buying EAC with EAC's decision to not support Linux; Except EAC is supporting Linux, according to EAC.
Tim Sweeney comparing "using Linux to moving to Canada" is inaccurate by being incomplete. This is the entirety of what he said.
twitter.com/timsweeneyepic/status/964284402741149698?lang=en
He also said it in relation to a different topic.

The picture in the post is from Facepunch's May 2 update notes.
rust.facepunch.com/blog/smol-update
Perhaps Facepunch's choice to drop Linux Support was more related to the fact that they were losing so much money supporting it.
"...it's not financially viable to pay £100k+ a year in wages to support a linux version when it makes less than £5k- a year." -garryjnewman

reddit.com/r/pcgaming/comments/blgoh0/epic_attacking_valves_project_proton_and_damaging/emq1dri/
It strikes me that the reason most developers of software (games or not) trend toward not supporting Linux is because the Linux userbase isn't large enough or free-spending enough to support them back.
The original poster seems to be crafting a narrative against Epic that isn't there as they in turn blame Facepunch's decision on EAC on Epic.

??

Attached: 1540036093490.png (799x464, 72K)

>Steam had no user reviews a decade ago.
Steam kins absolutely BTFO

Attached: 1404712762607.jpg (464x332, 30K)

>Why yes, I think GNU/Linux support is very important for video games

Attached: 250px-Archfag.png (250x282, 25K)

So, you're saying that when Steam was new and Valve was trying to get a stranglehold on the market, it was totally cool, but when Epic does, it isn't? How do you even reconcile that?

Unironically by saying "dur da gaben was being a good guy and not evil like dat dastardly sweeney!"

>It's okay when you innovate in a market and find your own niche
>It's less okay when you employ shady tactics to hold games hostage in an attempt to buy a userbase through blackmail
yeah, I mean, they're not exactly the same thing.

Valve got their market by making you need Steam for their games, just like Epic got their market by converting the Fortnite launcher into the EGS

I was one of the people who didn't buy into steam at first, but now i tolerate it. I'm not going to tolerate the Epic games store due to their shady tactics and Lackluster client/store.
Took valve years to get where they are now, and Epic will probably take years to get to a decent spot if they dont abandon it

Attached: 1472683082222.png (1022x731, 643K)

I know this is not your argument but people who say "Well Epic can be shit because steam was shit when they started too" are completely retarded

They are completely retarded. But what is baffling to me is with all these examples of half decent - good stores currently in action online, Why the fuck couldn't they emulate the basic framework and features. That could of gotten them a decent foothold and saved some PR disasters

Attached: 1492742092716.jpg (500x500, 70K)

>Signing exclusivity contracts for third-party games with developers preventing them from distributing or even self-distributing those games and even demos for those games, even if they used to.

Real quick, who did I describe? 2019 Epic or 2005 Valve?

so here's the thing with Linux and why Steam is being really iffy about it recently, Ubuntu is going to drop 32-bit support, a shit fuck load of games require 32-bit support if this becomes a trend and all the other flavors of Linux also drop 32-bit support then Linus as a gaming OS is dead pretty much for the next 15 years.

Epic cannot help with support on Wine if Wine can't run 32-bit programs due to the OS limitations.

Reminder that these threads exist solely to make sure people stay pissed off at the genuine epic shills, so they can’t play the waiting game and come back when everyone’s forgot how shitty they are.

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/xqsW0XXpAvJ9vojCp0teVA/

Absolutely based

Attached: 1561549111554.jpg (1600x900, 195K)

Everyone just remember which company supported paid mods

Epic don't support mods at all

I still refuse to install Origin
fuck sweeney and fuck china

I mean they actually made this

Attached: 258.jpg (800x800, 472K)

Fucking lul

If the games do this does not matter

Based.

Dont forget to throw away everything you own that is made in china

This "OHNONONO" faggot shit should be instantly bannable.

You dont need a launcher to install mods.

taiwan is the true china

Don't bother. People who hate Epic don't really act on reason.

Steam took features away such as getting a complete product and gave it back as the "feature" of easy patching/updates which only further encourages games to be released unfinished and early access aka paying to test a dev's game when devs used to have to pay people to test their game. Epic, GOG, origin, uplay, battle.net, etc are all cock roaches to the fat kike Gabe, none of them would exist or even have been attempted if PC gamers said "no" to Steam.
Both Epic and Valve are laughing all the way to the bank while you sycophants argue over which of their cocks you want to take when you should be demanding DRM free physical copies so you don't need to go through any of these console wannbe platforms and don't have to pay for a download and don't financially reward being charged for a download and all the negatives it comes with.

A FUCKING CART

i only play multiplayer games retard
i'm paying for access to servers

So like Paragon and Unreal Tournament?

>>It's less okay when you employ shady tactics to hold games hostage in an attempt to buy a userbase through blackmail

So exactly what Steam did, gotchya

>b-b-b-but that's different because BASED VALVE!!!1

The launcher existed before fortnite

>the other 90%
linux users are smart alright

Tanks for reviving piracy, Mr. Sweeney.

Fuck Epic.

Attached: boomer.png (445x270, 47K)

Yikes

>yikes
oof

Based
Poz pilled.

> 36 level after 15 years

Attached: 1563178399244.jpg (480x604, 97K)

I'm level 14 after 14 years because I refuse to engage in trading or those stupid metagames.

Except valve hasn't paid for third party exclusivity unlike epic

I got 50 levels this month by clicking a button a few times.

>company wanted to hinder Linux progression simply because Epic is miles behind of steam
>multiple people made a fuss about it
>"F-False! Just a prank bro! Ha-ha..."
And this is why consumers calling out for Epic's bullshit practices is a good thing.

Um Tim?

Attached: epic_linux.png (639x440, 71K)

So what?
What does having all these levels provide?
I'll give you a hint:
nothing

holy shit, I've never seen such a blatant asshole move
fucking chinks

That's right fellow gamers, fight for freedoms by installing Windows 10 today! Don't forget to use Microsoft Edge web browser, although Google Chrome is also acceptable. Join my discord to discuss all the freedoms we have!

>epic chad
Kill yourself dumb sonytard.

There is no real alternative to Amazon
Do you think Amazon is shit?

Imagine actually wanting to run these drm and spyware riddled clients on your perfectly fine linux box. They can keep their filthy ports, if I ever want to play something I'll pirate it and run it on my offline gpu passthrough windows VM.

Dilate sonytard.

based headline reading retard
They support 32 bit until 2032 on Ubuntu

But why are you using udindu in the first place?

Seething, epic, sony and gog will purge steam

Attached: 1558100574430.jpg (550x627, 45K)

>Epic now has to seek allies among companies that don't give a flying fuck about it
Sad!

yeah sweenie would never lie
he has totally never lied

>dude we love linux haha
Is this why the epic launcher cannot even open on linux?

Daily reminder to laugh at store fanboys unironically defending companies worth billions for free

Attached: 26.jpg (976x658, 276K)

Epic is as evil as any corp. Kill yourself epicdrones.

2021 is when it goes away

Fedora is doing the same thing

Um actually friendship if you ever bother talking to someone, incek.

Will an Epic shill please give me one reason to care about the storefront as a consumer? So far it's solely been corporate dickwaving.

If this is true why not open with this instead of "fuck linux users u r canadians lol"

Kys sonyturd.

fpbp

>fix...
cause he didnt actually have anything steam should fix lmao
weak

Ever heard of eBay?

like a shopping cart? fucking dumb retard your picture doesn't even make any sense

It's an edit made by a sonyturd.

supporting this rat and his chinese overlord is mental illness

Tim knows Fortnite is dying and will be done in 5-10 years. His entire goal right now is to make Unreal Engine more popular among developers than it currently is.

That's what this whole EGS is really about, he is taking forever to add any features to it and he is pissing all over customers while felating developers and encouraging them to use unreal engine. Since Epic get 5% of all revenue from games made with Unreal it's the future of his company, not being a store.

Not fooling anyone here, Xi Jinping

>unchecked market control
By being the best?

Look at their Steam profiles. Steam is mental-illness central, nobody in their right mind would use Steam at this point unless they're either some sort of degenerate, a F2P poorfag, or a whale that invested too much to get level 200 or whatever.

Absolutely based comic.

stop replying to your own post, drone

>dead by 35 years
Life of a tranny, dilate.

Hey! Faggots! Give me a reason to give a fuck about Epic! I've never seen a single actual reason to buy from them, their advertising is solely based on shitting on Steam.

In some cases, other parties provide us with information about you, or allow us to collect information about you. We generally collect or receive information from other parties in four ways: (1) you use our games or applications using a website or device that is not controlled by us, such as a game console or social network, (2) you choose to use a social feature of our games or applications, (3) you purchase one of our games or applications from another party, or (4) you use our games that contain or require anti-cheat services from other parties. In some cases, we are not able to control the amount or type of information that other parties like social networks, make available to us. In those cases, we use only the data that we need to provide the types of services we think our users want and expect. Although we cannot control your privacy settings at those websites or how those other parties protect your privacy, once we receive information about you through those websites, we will treat it in accordance with this policy.

chinkdrones on suicide watch

Attached: epic_revives_piracy.jpg (640x640, 41K)

You know epic has a strong stance against user reviews and will allow devs to opt out IF they add them in?

why would anyone in their right mind use the Epic Store when you have Steam?

Why do console fags keep making these false flag threads?
No one who plays on PC cares about the EGS.

Attached: 55839283409023.png (300x300, 191K)

I only use Linux.

99% of games work except for ones that don't because

1) Anti-cheat
2) quartz/WMP video playback
3) Strange .NET stuff

A lot of this stuff is getting better, but Anti-cheat is by far the biggest problem.

Epic buying EAC was a massive fuck you to Linux users, Valve was paying money to get it fixed before this. Epic basically bought it and killed Linux Wine support.

Meanwhile Valve just made massive improvements in open source Linux AMD GPU drivers: steamcommunity.com/games/221410/announcements/detail/1602634609636894200

And continues to pay developers to improve Wine.

All UE4 engine games work on Linux, at least the Windows version through Wine, unless there's anti-cheat.

Attached: 1543810425085.jpg (612x716, 313K)

STEAM HAS A MONOPOLY
WHY WON'T ANYONE TAKE ME SERIOUSLY

Attached: noooo president xi help.jpg (1007x706, 250K)

based and anti-chinkpilled

This is the most cringe Steam drone damage control

Based retardo he is taking 0% when a developer publishes his game on egs

Noooooo this sale was supposed to bring people to our store, not drive publishers away! Please come back! I'll let you fuck my face, Randy!

Attached: epicfagsales2.png (584x1019, 442K)

said the epic shill making the 4th anti-steam thread today

Literally all the games that were pulled are back on Epic Store, drone

And I got BL3 cheap thanks to that sale, so suck a dick

user did you look at the hat and all the image artifacting and really think "yeah this isnt photoshopped at all"

>Epic buying EAC was a massive fuck you to Linux users, Valve was paying money to get it fixed before this. Epic basically bought it and killed Linux Wine support.
This is completely untrue.

After Epic bought EAC, they released a tweet saying that Wine support was halted.

After that and the anti-Linux tweets by Tim, they went damage control mode, lied, and pretended like they're still working on it.

And yes Valve was actively working with EAC to support Wine before Epic bought them.

The "Earlier comments by a partner" was a tweet that said they stopped working on Wine support, which is the truth. Now they say it's a "long-term priority", same thing.

No please! We'll pay for the $10! Please come back! We didn't mean it! Sergei pull them from the store! Quickly! Oh no no no it's E3 time and half of our games are missing! And even when they come back nobody will buy them because they're more expensive than they were! They'll just wait until we fuck up again! My investors nooooooooo!!! President Xi I didn't mean it I swear, please just give me one more chance, I promise I'll make it up to you! *rampantly shitposts on Twitter*

You know, I used to post hard, cold facts in these threads, but since the insects simply scatter and make a new thread when you BTFO them hard enough, I've found that posts like these are more effective in exterminating them. That is, until they get banned for flooding the same thread four times, each one still alive in the catalogue.

Attached: epicfagsales.jpg (1360x970, 280K)

Well at least the store isn't so fucked that they can't re-add games to it. Now they just need to be able to remove games from a sale without having to remove them entirely from the store.

Attached: bonk.png (231x170, 73K)

>valve drone calling others drones

Attached: 1562592415838.png (1322x1574, 599K)

>After Epic bought EAC, they released a tweet saying that Wine support was halted.
This had nothing to do with Epic.
>After that and the anti-Linux tweets by Tim
No such Tweets exist. This is just typical autism. Kinda like the retards who claim that Epic "abandoned PC" back in the day.

>This had nothing to do with Epic.
Just a coincidence!
>No such Tweets exist. Kinda like the retards who claim that Epic "abandoned PC"
Go be underaged elsewhere.

Attached: Untitled.png (615x675, 131K)

The anti-Linux tweet is in this very fucking thread. How much in denial can you possibly be?

Attached: Untitled.png (565x495, 61K)

>starts sucking up to MS because he smells console money
>hopes Epic gets bought by MS some day
>MS instead only buys Gears and kicks them out
>crawls back to PC gaming
>has 2 flops in a row (Paragon Fortnite STW)
>his only recent success with Fortnite BR was mostly popular on console
why doesnt Timmy just fuck off back to consoles again?

>the EGS shilling starting up again?
have they ever stopped?

google.com/amp/s/www.gamesindustry.biz/amp/2010-08-19-introversion-steam-sale-saved-our-company

it just means that anyone can make a fake account and pretend to be him

haha i love these comics that read out like a Yea Forums/ twitter post
but it has cutesy characters so its all good

>Steam took features away such as getting a complete product and gave it back as the "feature" of easy patching/updates which only further encourages games to be released unfinished
t. retard who never bought games before steam era and searched for patches on cd from gaming magazines

Attached: ittig.jpg (680x622, 72K)

Christ give me fresh news about Epic already you cucks. Tim's tweets are getting tiring.

This just in: The EGS just paid out the ass for an exclusivity deal with another niche indie game for seemingly no good reason. Everybody remains baffled.

wait for gamescom you steam drones

>chinkoids are still not rangebanned
Thank you jannies, good job!

Why wait when you can accurately predict what they'll do anyways

Attached: 50a7eb.png (364x317, 86K)

>chinkoids are still not rangebanned
>Thank you jannies, good job!

Attached: You.png (978x972, 397K)

Remember when Bloodborne and RDR2 was going to get announced for PC on E3? Oh wait.

gog is the boomer store, barely anyone with a brain uses it as it's just steam without any features
sony will be bought buy epic and will never produce a worthwhile game
without fortnite, epic game store would not even be above uplay in usage
steam will always be #1

Attached: 1559725161635.jpg (1024x958, 76K)

>sony will be bought buy epic

L M A O

remember when I played them years ago cause I'm not a poorfag like you chinkoid

I feel like CEO's used to be more subtly psychopaths, now they just rant and rave like Charles Manson.
Randy, Tim, the EA demon. You could go over to your local loony bin and get a more competent CEO.

>but with not much to show for it.
Many videogames can now be played perfectly on Linux

>EAC
any game with that sellout of a rootkit doesn't even deserve a wishlist spot

You are the dumbest fucktard I've ever seen.

You can sell steam keys on other website, that's called an open market. WIth epic, you CAN'T! You HAVE to buy through epic.

Both free to play without lootbox gacha bullshit based retarded steam drone

You literally can ?? Why are you guys spreading bullshit without knowledge like really, what went wrong steam drones

O yea, just like epic is working on that shopping cart still?

This is a shill. The post is formatted the same way as every other shill post in the last month, they are all written by the same person and posted by marketing agencies in india. Do not engage them.

Both are also on sale on Steam. But not Epic. Nope, they're steam "exclusives". Made by the company that started the whole "Steam is a monopoly!" garbage narrative.
Funny, that

I think I'm gonna be sick

wow this is fucking retarded

You can buy epic store games on gmg or g2a?

I think it's blatantly obvious that the OP wasn't made by a rational thinking human, user

Yes

Cool story based moving goalpoast steamtard

Someone show throw this back in his face

Physical retail is dead, grandpa.

Cool image of a thing that never happened

why do Tencent shills keep trying? the store was a failure, and they know it, and yet they still keep on shilling it.
why?