Tfw you already have the best small housing plot in the game in ffxiv

>tfw you already have the best small housing plot in the game in ffxiv
What else is there to do at endgame now..

Attached: 3558145-7106433140-23f8e0d25d18980def768c0c68ac49f7.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ffxivrotations.com/25d0
twitter.com/yell0w_dra_msc/status/1149938339899777024
ffxivrotations.com/25db
youtube.com/watch?v=4BB1VS6sukY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing. Modern MMOs are shit, play a real genre.

Anyone know what ilvl the new raid will require? I don’t want to keep doing Innocence and Titania EX.

Find someone to sell your plot of land for cold hard IRL cash.

When the game is done you cash the fuck out.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH
wait, wrong thread

If they do the same thing as stormblood, probably 440.
Eden normal will drop 450, tomestone stuff will be 460 and savage will drop 470.

Are there any Ex trials that don't require Tank swapping? Recently got into the game and i'm almost finished with the MSQ, so I was thinking of trying something harder but i'm afraid I'll mess up when I have to swap.

>only green parsing as a tank
Well at least its not grey parsing.

Attached: funky.png (764x718, 118K)

Put shirk on your hotbar. Know what the tankbuster for the fight is, just ask. Turn your tank stance on, get shirked, provoke, you are now tanking. Or. See tankbuster, target OT, shirk when you get hit, turn tank stance off when they catch aggro.

well since maintenance is happening guess ill sleep

Attached: 1525570233872s.jpg (250x247, 6K)

When is the nier raid coming out

5.1, so like late september / early october

October.

tomorrow is maint

oh really thank god i misread now ill stay up all night grinding thanks user

Now that we have lv80, is there any content pre SB that we absolutely cannot solo due to mechanics?

Already have them. I know it is pretty simple, i'm just worried I'll mess it up when the time comes and cause a wipe. Guess I should make a PF and get other guys that wanna get some experience with that stuff.

Sephirot EX

I made it to endgame and i'm ready to do the ex-trials. What should I meld for tank?

Ravana EX

If I boosted a Samurai, how far could I solo in the main story before actually having to group?

SCURRY AND SCATTER

Stop being a fucking faggot

up to titania

don't boost sam though we already look bad enough

It's not exactly like it's hard to play, in boostfag's defense

What's with fags always screeching when someone decides to boost?

This fucking sucks man.. Leveling my main DPS (rdm) from 70 to 80 and I have like no good skills to look forward to at all. I guess the manafication +magicdmg buff was cool but it lasts for an insanely short time. All my new skills from 70 to 80 are just trash and even the ultimate skill at lvl80 is an addition to my burst phase that you use right after flare or holy

Have you been over to visit your #1 fan today, Anons? He's been anxiously fidgeting outside your door for hours, waiting for you.

Attached: 1563063201948.gif (500x572, 3.93M)

Because you get grouped with those shitters and they have no idea how to play their class

>they have no idea how to play their class
>95% of people in roulettes

His inevitable death scene is going to eclipse Haurcefants.

Attached: de3b71aa.jpg (565x564, 50K)

this is what people said all throughout stormblood, but the reality is 99.99% of players that picked up the class and claimed it was easy failed basic things like getting all buffs applied before using the dot or not understanding hagakure being a DPS gain which is why they retooled the job for midare spam 'tards

And 100% of boosts

>checking job levels before duty starts
>see boostfag
>initiate votekick

I'm going to protect his smile no matter what.

Attached: ffxiv_07032019_143017_675.png (2089x1332, 1.93M)

>alt tabbing to shtpost while leveling FIsher

Is there any comfier feeling

Having more monitors

>get white mage who whines about DPSing and then only stands around spamming Cure
>look them up after the run, boosted

I really need to follow your example.

Attached: oh ok.png (814x882, 1.11M)

Ideally if they don't have every job at at least 50, they're itching for a kicking.

>guy playing a female character
>kick
>female playing a female character
>kick

>everyone loves the Exarch and Emet
>tfw my favorite character of the expansion is Ardbert

The scene of him trying to attack the sin eaters to save those two soldiers and not being able to do anything was great.

baxef

Just started playing. How big a mistake did I make?

I wasn't even planning on playing this shit game anymore.

Attached: FUCK JANNIES.png (1916x1030, 3.06M)

depends on how much you enjoy ridiculously long winded JRPGs

One tip, when you get done with the ARR MSQ, just pay to skip to HW or you'll have hundreds of bullshit tedious quests before you can start HW

Buy a job and story potion. You'll thank me.

Unironically the best Final Fantasy game.

Attached: ffxiv_06022019_235749_446.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

>wiping on the first pull
>staying around to wipe again on the first pull
???

Other thread got nuked.

>actually see an unclaimed lot in Shirogane
>3m+
>still a 400k moneylet stuck in SB
well okay, it's not like I wanted a little home for myself

You were banned from my board for a particular post. What was it?

Attached: 1549370595938.png (1712x1042, 1.57M)

Nael should still be impossible isn't she?

user, I know you think you're making a point, but people who level from the start of the story tend to at least know how the basic functions of their class work.

When I see a lv80 red mage and they're doing less damage than the healer, it's time to stop.

HE'S BACK

Attached: 132143265465765.jpg (1428x206, 42K)

How much cash can I sell a mist medium?

Mods are niggers?

/ck/ mods get triggered by pretty much everything and the board is still complete off topic garbage

what servers do australians play fellow ausfags? just picked it up

>Emet-Selch had sex
>Someone was lucky enough to fuck Emet-Selch

I wonder who the lucky lady was

Let's be honest. You niggers need to check the catalog before you post another thread.

Moogle

Acknowledging /pol/ ruined Yea Forums

They are wicked whites

is HW the part of the story where im going to be running around reading a lot of shit and its just cutscene after cutscene? i heard SB was good so i wanted to play through that but skip HW is that possible?

What server are you on? I might be interested.

Tonberry. Good luck getting in though.

This will not work. I can get my money back and your paypal acc will be locked.

Attached: THAT'S HIM, THAT'S JANNY.webm (852x480, 1.96M)

You have to practice to improve

Do not skip Heavenskino.

Just skip to ShB. HW and SB kinda sucked and only had one or two good moments.

T9 solo is possible, you just have to slow down on DPS because if you go too fast then mechanics rapid fire out and will wipe you.

It's funny but Ifrit EX if you can't heal yourself.

I'm somewhere in Aether.

Midgardsormr

Patrician taste

why? is it full or does it not allow new players?

How much does a small plot go for now anyway?

Really tempted to start a YouTube channel to read off encyclopedia Eorzea lore and stories just so I can listen to it when I go to sleep. The only thing that’s putting me off is hearing the sound of my own voice.

Attached: BCDCB005-44BD-4D16-A3E1-DD8C7DDFAE70.png (566x787, 176K)

Shirk doesn't absolutely fucking nothing, don't bother. Provoke gives a tank 200k potency worth of enmity in tankstance, if the OT turns off tankstance anytime after, it's fine.

>buy retainer Fantasia
>turns out I'm not actually feeding this to them and completely rewriting their personalities and appearance but just firing them
I don't want to put them out of meaningful employment.

Ah, I'm on Hyperion. Shame.

>actually wiped on Ifrit Hard
Hot damn, I've finally seen it all

Is this an accurate GNB rotation? I'm not sure if I can squeeze in two Blasting Zones into the No Mercy window or not.

ffxivrotations.com/25d0

You can solo it but it requires playing PLD to hollowed ground the green/orange part.

>Not a single healer in party
>Not a single soul talked in the party until the very end
>Wins
Bizarro frontline huh.

Attached: 1559871609916.png (541x376, 234K)

450 regular gear with probably 435 min
Savage will be 475 unless they're changing the formula this time

If you like MMORPGs and good stories, you didn't make a mistake at all. If you don't like story in your MMOs you're gonna have a bad time.

Don't do this if you actually like playing the game
If you can't handle 100 story quests play something else

>all content is good content
It's filler

They have being the WoL's retainer on their resume, and whatever level of Job you trained them up to, they'll be more than fine

Pretty sure it's labeled as a congested server which means no new characters can be made or transferred in.

Skip ARR
Play Heavensward (plus the raids)
skip SB
Play ShB
You'll thank me later.

if i skip will the game give me like a cutscene describing the story or is that up to me to watch on youtube or something? also i dont have the money for a job skip too so would i be stuck grinding or will i be able to play GNB immediately?

I just want to play the story and craft. I don't really care about grinding dungeons and raiding.

He's going to fade out once the 8th calamity is actually prevented but not the 8th rejoining

>talk shit, get hit

>Demon Slice
explain this galaxy brain opener for me

It's fine, just do things at your own pace and ignore skip faggots

What

It's up to you to rewatch cutscenes at the inn, and they'll still be incomplete, no skipping you piece of shit

Please do. I want someone to explain the lore to me and the current YouTubers are kinda trash.

Just finished the MSQ and hot fucking damn, this is the best story a final fantasy game has had since the ps1 era.

>actually like playing the game
I just want to swing my dick around in parses.

Story: Coil > Alexander > Omega
Fights: Alexander > Omega > Coil

Can we agree?

No it won't
You'll be left not knowing who anyone is or what the fuck is going on, like skipping to the last chapter in a book
Basically only skip if you don't give a single fuck about the story and just want to raidlog with your friends or something

Yes. It will give a brief summary. Most of the story isn't worth it until ShB. You don't need to know much except light = good dark = bad.

Don't listen to the dumbasses who tell you otherwise.

Encyclopedia 1 and 2 can be found on the Internet mate, download it and read it yourself

Get rekt retard

okay i just wont skip thanks anons

Yes. You'll be able to play GNB immediately. I've tried this out last week and it boost your current class to 70.

>the 8th rejoining
Wasn't that Ardbert though?

You cannot, sadly.
You ideally want to start on a boss with a vanilla 123 combo, Keen, Edge, then launch into NM > GF > zone > cont > Sonic > Bow > BF > SC > RD > cont > WT > RD > cont > Brutal > Burst > Solid > Burst > Burst, something like that
Make sure to keep GF/zone on a tight 30s schedule and you'll be all good

lmao, didn't see that

Attached: GNB opener.webm (542x540, 2.8M)

God, I hope eden is not just Boss rooms like omega.

alexander was fun but the omega story was better even if it started weaker-ish

>being forced to play with boostfags who are being babied by their friends
Oh lord

I have it bro. But it's a pain to read on Android. I haven't found a good pdf reader yet + it would be nice with someone refreshing my memory of in game lore + encyclopedia lore.

the nails explode and hit for like 3000 each and there's also fire vuln from ifrit so they hit harder
so i guess if you can also tank it with 100k HP you'll be fine too
but dps jobs are fucked

>lying to him like this
I’ve said some mean spirited shit on this site, but forcing a guy to grind all the way to 70 via HoH and PoTD when he can just do the story is really really shitty.

>moogles have blue poms just like the new WHM lilies
>WHM spells change to light aspect at the same time we absorb the first light warden
>the ending is WoL light vs ascian darkness
Reminder WHM is the real main character of shadowbringers, they only chose DRK because it's more marketable.

Attached: 1544406211710.jpg (599x769, 46K)

That was only a rejoining of your soul, not the entire world.

>just want to raidlog
If you're not doing this, you're not playing the game.

>Story
>Alexander in second place

Attached: 1542916959613.jpg (1024x1024, 414K)

Trust me user. You'll want to skip. The story just bats you over the head that the garleans and ascians are evil. You don't need to know more than that. ARR-HW-SB story is so fucking boring.

Enjoy playing with nothing but WoWfugees when the FFVII remake comes out, Shadowniggers.

Stormchads will always be supreme.

Attached: 1480079608103.jpg (1538x710, 165K)

And so I demanded an offering of wojacks and eceleb threads. And still, STILL user could not do as i asked!

Why boost if you don't know how to play the game?

Alexander story was boring as fuck, Omega at least was fun with Nero, Cid and Midgar then Kino ending.

>demon slice
>blasting zone and danger zone on there
What are you doing? It's so simple

No. It literally does. It gives you the i390 gear as well and completed the job quests for that as well. Stop confusing user.

I can't bring myself to do it. I guess I won't be changing my Au' Ra fake tsundere to another type of Au'Ra any time soon.

>that one stormbaby who still AFKs in Rhalgrs
Laughing at you with my #1 fan in crystarium loser

You could do her at 70 with enrage cheese
The story goes to great lengths to tell you that's not necessarily even true
You won't last very long if that's your mindset
The problem is the filler is mixed in with the good content completely
The rejoining refers to an entire shard being gobbled by the first, not WoL getting soul buddies back
I get 99s and don't raidlog and don't get cutscenes, if you don't play like me you aren't playing the game
Lmfao you didn't pay attention for a single second and you're telling other people to do the same

I can't bring myself to really give a shit about him. I don't dislike him, but his fanboyism was a bit much for my taste. Maybe I need to redo the CT series when NG+ comes out.

Probably 335 or some shit. It never requires high ilevels.

>jump potion
>fira

Attached: 1504130819398.png (469x432, 281K)

Is Arya meant to be our waifu, or is she getting the barb?
How does Alisaie feel about us flirting with and having fun RDM adventures with a cute girl while she's off at Doma?

How long is Stormblood?

female lala whm is my canon

I wont be upgrading Shadnigger, UCOB is the only kino for me.

Attached: 1475149654597.gif (359x371, 405K)

Fuuuuuck off back to WoW

>Mass quoting.
Yikes.

About six inches

>or is she getting the barb?
Miqo'te don't have barbs. We know because Balmung asked Koji at a lore panel.

What the fuck is this trust system? I need to do the level 71 dungeon like 14 times to be able to do the level 73 one?

>Yikes
Yikes

$25 and a trip to the mail moogle

>Healing Dohn Mheg
>DRK never uses CDs
>Call him out on it after first boss
DRK: I know...
Me: ya haven't used a single one
DRK: I have actually....
Me: Im healing, Kinda my job to watch your party bar.
DRK: I'm just not that familiar with what the tank busters are yet
Me: ok, so how about during pulls or the 5th time yer hit by a TB
>Silence
>Still no CDs
>Apologize to the dps cause they aint bad and leave

Fucking shitters this launch. I know there's always more with a new expansion but i dont remember it being this bad. Hell I had a healer a while ago who wouldnt dps, freaked over big pulls, and wouldnt even attempt crossing the balance beams.

Feels a bit long, but then again I'm leveling other jobs and repeatedly going on trials and roulettes, so that's prolonging things by quite a bit

My FC leader just got his 15th level 80 today and has done every single side quest and role quest in the new expansion.

How far along are you, Yea Forums?

i have one lv 80

Eh I thought it was justified, he helps bring it into perspective how much you've actually accomplished over the course of the game and you're basically Superman to him and everyone else from his timeline.

>Gloating about someone else's hard work
user...

>I just want to play the story and craft.

Do that then, and ignore skipfags. If you're having fun then you're doing it right.

smn/sch at 80 and gnb at 72
I could have another at 80 but im too indecisive.

fuck you I have standards
I got through ARR patches in two days, I can do this you fuck

ShB story was amazing. Everything to get to there was fucking terrible.

>and leave
literal fucking faggot. you left those two "good" dps to sit on their ass waiting for another healer, or in another queue all because you got pissy about doing your fucking job. Goddamn diva healers.

Not gloating, just trying to see what the average is.

>Dohn Mheg
>fucking Dohn Mheg
>he can't outheal Dohn Mheg
>leaving dungeon like manbaby
You actually sounds pretty pathetic.

Does this person play eighteen hours a day?
Jesus

Alternatively, I had a healer that refused to do anything other than dps in Innocence.

Attached: 1563063502101.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

if you like FGO, you're gonna love FFXIV

Why are healers always such drama queens?

Come back after after a few Lyse cutscenes.

Alexander story was so fucking bad. The cheese, the gobbie bullshit and the touch scar was all bad.

Coil was interesting in the way it explained what happened after the calamity but overall I'd put the story below omega due to the fact it didn't revolve around much other than what happened after the calamity.
>Bcob barely had any story other than the reveal that bahamut was being reconstructed underground
>Scob had nael coming out as a girl which nobody knew what the fuck was that until the first lorebook came out, also villain louisouix
>Fcob had louisouix goodbye and a final boss that was pretty much a enraged dragon
In a sense it was cool on how it attached to the end of 1.x but compared to omega it was pretty bad.

>both Titania and Innocence gear perfectly fit the WHM theme
>we also get the best looking AF and relic since ARR
this is truly the White Mage expansion

Attached: 1556060543618.jpg (898x886, 42K)

>forced DPS back into the wait queue because you couldn't just adjust to the DRK being a fag
Fuck off you drama queen

Probably ego.

Look at how much praise WoL gets right now. We are kind of a big deal for good reason and most dont know everything we've accomplished. Now imagine years in the future when your story becomes not only legend, but a legend specifically told to keep peoples hope alive. His fanboyism is pretty justified.

Is the strip club in eulmore actually the new erp hotspot or is that just a meme?

Literally nothing wrong with Lyse

>The cheese
There was literally no cheese. That was a reddit meme. You're just showing you didn't even watch the story.

Is WoL still known as a stealer of pants though in the bad future?

>when the DNC preps the MNK
So can we all agree now that DNC belongs to MNK?

Attached: dps.jpg (296x39, 6K)

>chad weebslayer
>wiping on the first pull twice
lamo

>Alexander
>cheese
You could just say you skipped it, man

for anything like that to be a "hotspot" it has to be easily accessible for alts

I want to steal Alisaie's pants.

SMN/SCH at 80, MNK at 71
Working on getting my gathering caught up between EX Primal attempts, didn't have much time to play the last few weeks though so I'm stuck with all the shitters who also haven't cleared yet.

>WHM finally got a fucking hood

Attached: IMG_0532.jpg (550x550, 106K)

>be RDM
>Dancer makes me their dance partner instead of the SAM
???

>didn't even watch the story.
If they don't want me to skip cutscenes, they shouldn't make them skipable.

WHM is the baby healing job for women and retards

Shirk is for making extra sure the swap doesn't fuck up

Bruh what don't tell me people are letting that opportunity go to waste just because they're too pussy to fuck on their mains

If you're talking about Eden Normal, for sure you can do it with a full set of Rokan.

>DNC partners the SMN

Attached: 1540323276828.png (225x189, 63K)

You're all just mad because you can't handle banter.

Stop sucking square off, faggots.

How far will Scavean gear take me into the expansion?

>TFW working towards HW content

It feels nice because I have plenty to do. Gotta get through HW, and then work toward Stormblood and then start Shadowbringers. It must suck for people like OP who just have played the game non-stop for years and have nothing to do now. I mean, I'm sure I'll eventually catch up and have nothing to do either, but I still have months worth of content left to do.

Did they improve queues or its just less people are playing?

This nigger is on the same server as me.

Attached: 1561150718755.png (500x281, 245K)

fuck no
>LITERALLY just trash mobs
Omega was much funner aside from Midgarsomr.

twitter.com/yell0w_dra_msc/status/1149938339899777024

Third dungeon, level 55.

>they didn't follow the illuminati storyline since brayflox
Good job outing yourself as retards.

Anyone gatherer here have gathering and perception at around 2150+? Have some questions.

>15 sec countdown
>pulls on 3

Attached: 1522304864358.png (362x326, 166K)

unless you get lucky on weapon drops or do a shitload of farming it's your best gear til 80

No, I did. The Brayflox HM story was about cheese. There was zero mention of cheese in Alexander, except that Quickthinx considered Brayflox a traitor.

>2 Dancers in party
>They both choose me as the partner
>Realize their mistake and switch to another DPS
>They choose the same guy again
>One of them says fuck it and goes with the OT
>I get nothing

Attached: asahi super dry.jpg (1920x1080, 885K)

The swap can't fuck up unless the guy being Provoked off of goes immediately apeshit on DPS without turning off tank stance, it's idiot proof.

Maybe they or you have better gear?

orison set at 60 has a hood user

All I know is that it doesn't belong to the SAM and on BLM it can be awkward since BLM is a hit or miss of how much of a shitter they are.

wwwwwwwww

Augment it and keep it until 80 unless you get lucky drops

>DNC partners the SAM

Attached: 3283218-kenshiro.jpg (1600x1080, 105K)

Believe it or not having an entire alliance full of DPS is the most optimal comp there is. Your damage kills anyone before they kill you.

>Why are people such shitters at max level
>Also you should carry thier ass to cap if they wont try to learn.
It's not about being able to dps as a healer or not.
Its not that it's harder to heal a bad tank.
Its that I won't enable bad players to keep being bad. If they would have popped one single damn CD i would have stayed. Rampart, TBN, anything at all.

Cucked in real time

Attached: 1562863044871.webm (640x360, 2.71M)

Until they get the jump on you or they gang up on you.

Depends on the fight i've found.
On Innocence I partnered a SAM and he went from 10k to 12k easily, next group I had a BLM partnered them and it didn't seem to make too much of a difference.
Titania was the same but vice versa.

It was 8v8v8, we were just running around sniping crystals because we have no healer and somehow manage to win.

What a fucking drama queen. Are you a tranny?

>when reddit insults Yea Forums

I agree she's gotten worse since she's taken off the mask but I didn't think I'd like Alphinaud either and now I can tolerate him

This happened to me today. Made me smile ear to ear.

That's exactly what you are supposed to do unless you have a premade.

No. This is exactly what means being drama queen. Are you little girl or something? Princess of expert roulette?

Alphi gets some character development, Lyse gets stupider.

Alphinaud got helped a lot by getting Estinien as a big-brother figure, somebody to shit on him without same-age sibling rivalry.

save enough money to swap to a mansion.

>I'm a massive faggot who will punish 2 good players to spite 1 bad players
Holy shit just do the dungeon and get it over with, you selfish faggot.
>b-but I'll have to actually pay attention for 15 min
cry me a river fuccboi.

I just beat Shiva how long do I have until I reach HW?
Also this grind past ARR isn't as hard as everyone has been saying, the story is pretty interesting

>waa waa why isn't the healer playing at 100% of their job when the tank is playing at 10%
I'd kick the tank instead but you're being more dramaqueens than the guy who left.

>T. Bad players who get mad when they're called out

>someone makes a based pepe thread and calls the jannies trannies

How the fuck do you guys remember everything? I havent skipped a cutscenes but if you ask me about anything in ARR or job quests, I'll hit a blank.

hell even HW is a blur now.

>the story is pretty interesting

Attached: 1488266866767.jpg (720x439, 47K)

>Alphinaud finds out that Elidibus is afraid of katanas
>Buys one at asking price again

Maybe you were doing top dps. It's not uncommon for a good RDM to be top dps in pf. PF players are terrible

She's alright, after a while seeing her shit on fags who won't help you with the rebellion gets refreshing
Has a good scene with Hien too

Is there a reason why they reused the angel and lion from amdapor other than them being lazy?

White knight is here I see.

>Did... did that little incel just make another XIV thread?

>hurr hurr you're BOTH being fags
Oh great, here comes the radical centrist to tell everyone how both sides are dumb.

you're actually pretty close now, just keep enjoying the ride

is it the op or the janny throwing a tantrum in that scenario

i remember the general events rather than specific moments

user. Answer the question. Are you a transsexual?

I don't remember shit about ARR or HW dungeons. I mostly just wing it when I get queued into them during Roulettes.

The ones in amdapor were the reused ones. The ones in ShB are the originals.

I'm a huge lore autist for both vidya lore and real life "lore" like religion, mythology, and the occult. It's my main hobby so I focus most of my brain power on it, at the cost of not remembering any of my family member's birthdays or even my own wedding anniversary.

>Minstrel's Balad: Tataru EX (Ultimate) (Savage)

>She's alright, after a while seeing her shit on fags who won't help you with the rebellion gets refreshing
You're joking, right?
>I don't understand, why won't they just rise up?
>it's more complicated than that, lyse.
>but... why won't they rise up?!

Foreshadowing, the lorebook claims Amdapor saw the creatures in visions and animated statues in their likenesses. War of the Magi became Voidsent vs. Sin Eaters-by-proxy.

Does Tataru need to slap a bitch?

vauthryposting needs a strong surge

Nobody is forced to stay in a run they aren't having fun on. If the tank isn't playing their role, healers shouldn't be forced to put 110% effort to keep the run going.

lol based fuck incels and FUCK niggers

Attached: 1559648797007.jpg (500x500, 58K)

I'm not talking about mechanics you dumdum
I'm talking about lore wise.

>Tank pulling one set of mobs at a time
>Healers says to tank more
>Tank: Respect the content
This one of you guys isn't it? Holmeister Switch in Aether

>*ting ting ting*

Attached: 20190714024055_1 - Copy.jpg (230x387, 12K)

>Yea Forums and the rest of the internet keep telling me the shb story is excellent
>it's literally just generic bad guys are bad except this time they're arbitrarily associated with light instead of darkness
what a waste of fucking time

in terms of lore, amdapor was a city of white mages, so the beings they summoned to their defense were probably more or less sin eaters

Is SAM really just "light up the three symbols and hit Midare" now? Did they gut it that bad?

I didn't really care in the beginning when I was running back and forth doing errands but the parts about Ishgard, Teledeji, Ivy and etc has me not skipping any scenes

Can you defeat her final phase?

Attached: 1563091946215.png (1603x1051, 2.44M)

Sorry man. You were pulling a fit so I had to.
Next time don't sperg out and I will.

There's also an actual Sin Eater lion in Eureka, that knows how to talk for some reason.

Then don't act like you lament 2 good dps being stuck with a shitty tank when you're just a selfish faggot who will peace out at the slightest inconvenience.

ILBERD GET DOWN

So if we go back to the Garlean front we're gonna be even more of a tactical fucking nuke right? They couldn't stop us before but now we absorbed another missing fragment of our soul and have a whole other dimension being saved under our belts. Can even Autismo supreme Zenos stand a chance against us as we are now?

King's honor, friend

"Respect the content" was already on reddit so no.

>went through ARR at launch
>something something sultana rescued by me and thancred
>something something recruited to fight primals
>something something no nation wants to help because they're dealing with calamity shit
>something something ultima weapon
>something something Eorzean alliance
>Crystal braves

HW on I remember pretty well, but I want the NG+ for the base game

Attached: h-EC.jpg (1200x840, 251K)

bizarre considering prior to this I don't even think she mentioned Ala Mhigo

I don't think the twist was very well thought out at all and probably not planned in advance.

Zenos has the Echo, and thus can traverse the Rift. What if he goes and gets all his other fragments?

ABSOLUTELY BASED

As oppose to what before? Spam shinten?

I can't pass her phase transition

Attached: Tataru Fundraising.jpg (1085x1600, 253K)

>Autismo supreme Zenos
How the fuck did he survive?

No, the impregnation mechanic is a pug-killer.

It's the same as before except instead of burning sen it just gets the kenki. They just need to make the dot worth using.

Zenos is planning on possess/absorb Hyadalen/Zodiark so he can fight us 'properly'. So by the time that happens, we'll be stronger but so will he.

I wasn't happy about my plot and was looking for a new one but then I found a cheap Shirogane castle wall and it made me able to use the neighbors house to get on top of my roof and now I love it.

Attached: 345345435345453.jpg (1920x1080, 1.12M)

She gets it soon enough, and is completely right about the fact that they should still be rising up despite the abuse and difficulty, instead of being content with being treated like worthless dogs in their own homeland, and scoffing at anyone with the guts to fight back while the Imperials drain them dry

This is your party for tonight,say something nice about them

Attached: 20190708203326_1.jpg (1209x915, 511K)

I'm not the OP.

>I don't think the twist was very well thought out at all and probably not planned in advance.
Strangely enough, it was. In the Ramuh segment where the Sylphs are copying the Scions, you find one copying Thancred. The real Thancred comments, "So this is how Yda must feel..."

No? Getting to Midare is just the start. You need to be using Tsubame Gaeshi, maintaining Higanbana at all times, determine whether to Tsubame Gaeshi Tenka Goken or save it for Midare. You also need to be saving for either Senei or Guren depending on the situation, and using either Kyuten or Shinten when Senei or Guren are on cooldown.
Truly expert SAMs will also be using Meditate for Shoha.

Zenos knows about all the shit we found out about in ShB because Elidibus spilled his spaghetti too hard. He's going to try and eat Zodiark probably.

Assuming there even is a Garlean front very shortly. The ruling line of Garlemald is effectively dead now with Solus' only surviving descendant more interested in wearing Zodiark as a hat than ruling, Garlemald is about to be plunged into another civil war of succession or the total dissolution of the Empire. Gaius is the only remaining Garlean with the stones to actually assume the throne but he's tentatively on our side and fucking hates the Ascians.

There's a hint on her not really being Yda as early as the Ramuh episode in the patch series

I didn't notice the redundancies and mistook Blasting Zone for a Burst Strike upgrade. Still at Lv75, just planning ahead. Is this about right, now?

ffxivrotations.com/25db

>go to start leveling Fisher to 80
>accidentally buy 99 lures instead of bait

Attached: tumblr_plcjwqmWUU1r722v9_540.jpg (297x217, 14K)

FFXIV really needs a Vaati-style autist with a nice voice to talk about the lore.
There's a fuckton of content they could make just from ARR alone.

Higanbana's the single strongest DoT in the game, assuming you're using Kaiten with it as you should be.

Remember that cutscene with the Sahagin Priest using the Echo to transfer his soul to another nearby body?

Zenos had a bootleg Echo implanted in him, so when he died, he manages to possess a random Elezen resistance fighter. His body get possessed by Elidibus so that's why it's missing from his tomb, but his soul was in an Elezen for a while.

Everytime I see some gay faggot it's always some EU fag. What the fuck are they doing across the sea that's making people so gay.

Reminder that spending all your time talking to your guild is not a substitution for real life interaction. Go make some friends.

You can sell them for full price if I not mistaken

FUCK YOU

Attached: 48px-Shoha_Icon.png (48x48, 6K)

>Garleans are finally getting what's coming to them
Good

>pre ShB
>Ast puts arrow on everyone
>Tank starts a 20 sec countdown
>in a leveling dungeon

Attached: 1521536381438.gif (500x214, 1.86M)

I want to see how Gaius reacts to finding out that Solus, the man he spent the vast majority of his life in faithful service to, was an Ascian.

Instant spells on Paladin is so good it makes you question why the fuck they ever had cast times to begin with. It's like the job was in a wheelchair for 2 years and just now managed to start walking again.

no

Attached: tumblr_plcjwq78b11r722v9_540.jpg (290x220, 16K)

There isn't going to be a Garlemald expansion at this rate, we're either gonna do more shard hopping or jump straight to the fucking moon.

>This bait sure is expensi- OH FUUUUCK

Attached: Yoshi Drunk.png (394x476, 388K)

With emet selch dead and elidibus JUSTed Garlemald isn't being controlled by ascians anymore. Gaius still loves Garlemald he was pissed when Zenos killed Varis

You must've not seen crystal.

>Remember that cutscene
desu I only do because people keep referring to it.
It feels like forever and my memory is a shit.

>poorfag upset over losing a few thousand gil

I dunno, it depends on if Gaius gets the whole picture or not. He'd probably sympathize immensely if he was told Emet-Selch's motivations for founding the Empire.
He'll probably be more okay with Varis' death if he gets the hint that Varis was the one pushing for Black Rose.

>Moves forward looking like he's about to pull.
>Precasts
>He just stops and does nothing again.
>Too late to cancel cast.
>Hit boss.
>Get pissy at me for pulling.

Attached: Foxclon fucking a fat cat.jpg (442x898, 66K)

>elezen women in DNC AF
>highlander women in DNC AF
>viera in DNC AF

Attached: 1554701277497.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Fucking hell that Bobby and Shen were in an old FC for less than a day a few years ago when he was a sprout. What a bunch of faggots.

>Ah so that's why he approved of Meteor, ASCIAN SCU-
>wait you mean he's been one from day one?
>oh awkward, well it's not like you have my speech at the Praetorium memorized from hearing it over, and over again right?

Honestly most of the DPS and tank changes are like that, Stormblood was a hellishly good foundation to build off of and they're finding the nuts to prune shit that's been in since ARR like Heavy Thrust.

I will be very surprised if 6.0 is not the Garlemald expansion.

what was it?

I've been leveling Rogue and it feels like I run slightly faster in it, am I crazy or is this actually a thing?

BASED HOMOS

The thing is Gaius totally still loves the empire and big dick conquest. Yeah he'd be an improvment over a bunch of Ascian puppets, but he'd need a change of heart to stop the world domination plans. I guess an entire Garlean expansion would be plenty of time for that to happen.

Alright Warrior you're going to do your basic combo to build up meter so you can cash it out on a 590 potency attack and every 90 seconds you can spam those attacks for 10 seconds

Alright Dark Knight you're going do your basic combo to build up meter so you can cash it out on a big 600 potency attack and every 90 seconds you can spam those attacks for 10 seconds

It doesn't about data centers my man. I'm on Primal myself and I just remember being an FC with this really flamboyant gay dude who wouldn't shut up about gay stuff and he was German as well.

Why are you even surprised you're being hit on by gays when you're playing catboi and half naked?

I think we'll get to visit it eventually, just not in an antagonistic way. Wander around the snowy streets of Garlemald they showed since we have business in Ilsabard for something with Radz-at-Han or Thavnair available to learn Mystic Knight/Rune Fencer in

It actually is

EORZEA IS MINE BY RIGHT!
Man it's crazy how ARR feels like a shitty RPG, bad voice acting and all, but it exists alongside Shadowbringers.

>very rare roegadyn women in DNC AF

Attached: 1536107251160.gif (512x446, 265K)

Yes, Rogues run faster. They also have reduced fall damage

it's a rogue passive, 10% increased base speed

he literally gave you a perfect one, stop making your own please

Why are players who play vieras so bitchy?
Like fuck damn.

>he was German
There's your problem.

This is your static for tonight

Attached: f7f1b5b.png (2150x1175, 1.58M)

You do, check your traits. You move a tiny bit faster than other jobs and this extends to Peloton and other move-speed increases as well.

I never seen lala in DNC AF outside Yoshi's. Peak perfomance

>Tfw MNK still has technically less to do than ARR MNK and a literally useless button
>Tfw 2min Perfect Balance CD
They need to rework MNK to start with Chakra at 30 and have more abilities related to it, then go from there.

>Epcar Gaius
>bad voice acting
Kill yourself

Is it worth doing HoH for 70+ jobs?

Gaius only supports conquest because he sees it as the only path to lasting peace and stability. Without shadowniggers to stir up trouble, he may ease up.

Lala looks cute. The modded bitch looks retarded.

BLM and DRG are pure aids

>queue for Sastasha on my low level Thaumaturge
>tank is a synced level 80 in full Ronkan gear
>gets pissy when I pull a mob and tells me to tank instead
>stands still for 2 minutes before finally composing himself

Attached: 1426299164522.jpg (2199x2264, 316K)

A lot of them are wearing artifacts, they're okay in my book

used to see at least one femroe a day, now i've seen 2 across everywhere i've been in the whole expac, probably absorbed by viera

>Nyx Umbra

GodfuckingDAMMIT

MNK ought to get a total overhaul in that vein, I don't think they really know what they're doing with it.

>making fun of people doing fun stuff with their friends
literally pathetic. I bet deep down you wish you had a group of friends you can do cheesy stuff like this with.

>Titan Firm
wait a minute...

BOGGED

That's what I'm asking. Why are europe fags so fucking gay?

>those chuuni as fuck names that don't even fit the racial naming system
NWF

No, germans are weird in general even for european standards. They're all into weird shit like furries.

Is that THE Zollton from NEST Raid Group?

What made SAM hard during SB was Hagakure and Meikyo timings. They were awkward as fuck. Now that Hagakure is gone, the class is easier and less awkward.But to the expense of well, being a little bit higher in DPS compared to DRG and MNK.

Only if you're DPS. If you're tank or heals, its faster to just spam dungeons

it doesnt even mean bitch....

That's what you get for buying into the aether meme

Attached: hx.png (780x770, 292K)

What melee dps should I max first? I keep bouncing back and forth between them

Attached: 1547360737854.gif (375x304, 567K)

Can you solo a4s?

"Highwind" is an example surname you can get generated, user, even the game doesn't care about lore-friendly names

Hello Titan

>sastasha

Attached: 1561248852182.gif (480x270, 3.2M)

how much is each?

nice
This reminds me, since some of you all are cool, would any of you be interested in making a 5 BLM party for the Nier raids coming in a few months? Warning Crystal Server. I've pugged and cleared O12S pre echo though, so atleast you know I'm not a total retard.

Hi Nyx Umbra.

They absolutely don't know what they're doing with it and haven't since Heavensward
The last addition to MNK that actually felt good to use besides the new AoE combo was fucking Form Shift.

>Sastasha leveling roulette as tank
>get a catboy healer "mentor"
>he says I can pull as much as I want
>lol okay man it's fucking Sastasha nobody even has AoE yet
>i do single pulls because mass pulls don't speed anything without fucking AoE
>he starts running ahead and pulling more
>i start begin roleplaying and /walking through the entire dungeon

Attached: 1537594251416.jpg (470x595, 47K)

SMN in 6.0 will summon Baha in DWT 100%. It's pretty logical.
>Baha in DWT
>all new spells are for new trance

His is wholly artificial

Take the dragoonpill, though really all the melee DPSes are good choices. Ninja's the only odd duck out and even then it's a lot of fun with lots of stuff going on despite its mediocre end-results.

Are you retarded? The villains of shadowbringers are still darkness guys.. Just because they're using light to accomplish their mission doesn't change that.

It's almost as if you haven't even played the game or something

finishing up the 2.3 msquests and they had me fight some poor PLD sap and his wizard buddy then the whole crowd cheer'd about how godly and invincible i am -- this is just setting me up for some massive fuck up isn't it?

Attached: mug.jpg (1031x965, 194K)

kek. I would of just used auto attack instead of skills if I were you. Just tell him you're new to games

pay attention user. some of that stuff will be important later.

this

Was meant forNot sure how I missed the correct post by that much

It still functions. He can leave his body, and that's all that's needed to cross the Rift.

What's the easiest dps to play? I don't want any responsibility.

well DRG is fucking ridiculous right now, excellent personal and raid dps, bonus points if you enjoy playing it anyways

i didnt know the game had housing

is it like archeages housing? that was one nice aspect of that game
i wish they didnt go so hard on p2w

Attached: housing_554x311_img.jpg (554x311, 126K)

Thank you, i'd rather be nyx than titan

He's able to body-hop, the Resonant doesn't seem to care that it's not a legitimate Echo.

you have no idea

Understandable.
I don't remember all the cutscenes myself, I just was reminded of it myself. Hopefully that clears up your question.

>say MNK is getting a rework on the same level as MCH and WHM
>it's literally nothing
That said, I'm not upset with SHB MNK, but it really does need a better identity besides SAM with slightly less damage for it's paltry utility.

Attached: 1540682668228.jpg (460x460, 46K)

So what's the verdict on qtana ravel's slutglam?

>Try MNK as a Lala
>GL effect so large I can't even see my character

Attached: 1507404917217.gif (540x304, 1.51M)

Red Mage, the most responsibility you have is raising a party member if you see the healers aren't doing it or can't do it.

Be prepared for the deaths

BLM

RDM is DPS for brainlets, you have a small responsibility of rez-ing dead people in place of the healer, but shit's so easy there is basically no reason to refuse

by the twelve

Attached: cat.jpg (675x676, 43K)

Take the roepill.

>that IMVU looking ass Au Ra

Attached: 1562786102990.png (404x469, 279K)

Red mage isn't for you if you don't want responsibility. Play samurai

I wanna bet that Gaius will take over Garlemand as a ruler of the New Empire/some kind of Rome analogy for a successive government after the Empire dies.

SAM or BLM. You don't need to worry about any other party members and buffing their dumb ass, just do your own thing.

I'd like to get the frog suit, but fuck if I'm sitting in that spot for up to three hours on a CHANCE of that fucker appearing, for a single item that you need... what was it, seven?
Fuckin' hell.

Have you seriously not noticed anything else weird going on?
Seriously?

randomly generated names are lore-friendly for the race they're generated for, though
each has a specific list
these are just dumb lorelet redditor faggots

>this is just setting me up for some massive fuck up isn't it?
yeah but you won't have to worry about Stormblood for a while

Bitch on the bottom right looks like something out of a shitty korean mmo

It's not really slutty, but it's good. Unfortunately I cant find good bottoms for the tank chest besides the new world hose, but that's still clashing and a terrible mishmash of cultural appropriation

Yeah sultana dies and you become a refugee which makes you go to ishgard where you meet a chick who turns into Shiva and dies. At least you get daddy dragon as a bro. Turns out she didn't die and it was a sleeping potion so everything's all okay.

Fast forward you're facing an ascian who's motivation is that he did everything to revive his people by sacrificing yours.

It is only a 3 hour window? I thought it was 72 hours.

Why would you pull extra mobs when you only get your first aoe spell at lv 18. The fuck do you want extra mobs for?

Only RDM and tanks can aoe on sastasha.

I don't think they said that, but YoshiP did say that MNK was his favorite job to work on in Shadowbringers which is even more baffling

The housing experience in xiv is sitting at a placard spam clicking for up to 14 hours competing against 20 other people. It's a better pvp system than actual pvp

Highwind is a perfectly lore-friendly Highlander or Raen surname.

SAM or RDM. Anyone saying BLM is memeing

I'm doing Main Scenario Roulette!

fuck off spoiling shitdick

Maybe join a linkshell for that? I know I haven't seen this one... NOR FUCKING IXION. I don't know how the fate looks at all since I've never bothered even though it is a cool mount.

Emet is a goldmine for reaction faces

Just play SAM
BLM gets given the least chores because they're DPS gods but are deceptively difficult to play, simply because until you know the fight forward and back you'll be sub optimal trash.

Attached: 1483351020066.gif (264x240, 2.37M)

>DRG jumps into phantom rune in EX Titania and so can't soak his mist rune
>"sory thougt it was stak one, fukd by RNG xD"

Attached: 1527448146184.png (1063x1063, 245K)

I like MNK's "beats". There is something in skills. Special effect? Speed? Animation? Sound?

Have sex

As far as things go, the relationship with the Domans is a bit strange. Refugees are being refugees. And Primals are being summoned from every corner for the sake of progression -- from what I've noticed. I haven't picked up on anything else.

>Uh... Kupo?
>thancred isn't impressed
>emet fucking leaves in the background

Attached: 1554504489154.png (672x743, 223K)

BRD has their AoE too
But mass pulling before lv40 really ain't worth it unless your DPS are BRD and SMN

BLM is easy. You have so many mobile options now you have to be absolutely retarded to not keep up anymore.

BLM rotation is easy on paper, and that's why all the trash greylets say it's easy.

Quick knock is lv 18.

>Yoshida: At the time, we were confident in how complete MNK was at a job, so we went the route of burst damage at the cost of speed, and made it so that there wouldn't be any extreme variance in how it's played. However, it turned out that that wasn't fun for the players who enjoyed MNK.
>Famitsu: That's the impression you got from Stormblood, then.
>Yoshida: When you're comfortable with the fast speed, then it feels stressful to have to slow down, no matter how much of a DPS increase it is. Even if we do something with the players in mind, if they don't enjoy it, then it's the wrong choice. We simply adjust each job in the direction that we think the players will want.
Everything he says just makes me feel like he never even actually looked at Monk and is just bullshitting.

Attached: headscratcher.jpg (421x452, 79K)

I never said I pulled extra mobs, I pulled one mob when we weren't in combat and he threw a fit.

Are you stuck in HW or something?

Minfilia dies for good.
Ysholta becomes blind
Thancred gets a daughter waifu
Haucefraunt or whatever his name is dies.
Crystal Exach I'd actually Graha from the future.
Midgardsormr takes away our blessing

Well obviously Yoshi sees something else to the job besides muh intentional TK rotation. I used it because it was a DPS gain, but I didn't really care for it besides that. I do sympathize with everyone who tried out MNK because of it and now are looking for another high APM job. It just sucks in general that most other jobs stay the same to a degree but MNK keeps getting weird overhauls that change it's playstyle to a noticeable point

Attached: 1526269136506.gif (337x339, 67K)

you didn't play it

>say MNK is getting a rework on the same level as MCH and WHM
I don't remember him ever even implying monk was getting a rework.

>get thrown into Halatali
>tank takes forever to move and attack, seems to be eating after every pull
Oh god, was incredibly tempted to just try running ahead and killing everything as RDM, but healer seemed kind of lazy too

MNK's main combo has always felt nice, good animations and sound design. The problem is they've stripped away almost everything but that main combo, and the class quests have always insisted on including NPCs using abilities that MNK never actually got.

>470450089
You're a miserable cunt.

Typical Yea Forums shitting on a game they haven't played

Attached: 1562741673680.jpg (400x600, 70K)

>say DRK is getting a rework to bring it back to its Heavensward glory days
>they just replace Dark Arts with a more sparsely used Shinten

Attached: yoshida.jpg (800x1067, 102K)

Isn't 18 the highest level you can be in Sastasha now?

To quote you need to put two arrows like this

no dick is safe from your vacuum suction

When they mentioned WHM and MCH were jobs that they were looking to change at one of the fan fests, MNK was mentioned alongside them

If you can put up with this for 12 hours. You can buy a house.

youtube.com/watch?v=4BB1VS6sukY

Attached: 1561685800872.jpg (648x648, 68K)

>say DRK is getting a rework
sure
>to bring it back to its Heavensward glory days
only in your imagination
they're never bringing back parry procs and for good reason

not giving him (You)s

Maybe that got pushed back to 6.0
MNK and AST are arguably the jobs that need a makeover the most now that MCH is unfucked.

Sitting on Triplecast is bad, it's a DPS gain to spend it if you don't need to move.
Xeno is also the same, using it during trick or bedevil window is a dps gain rather than saving it to move.
Basically, mobility is a trap, if you need to move, 7 times out of 10 it's because you didn't preposition correctly.

Imagine the smell

Not him but I don't get why "mobile options" is somehow makes BLM easier. Especially when you want to use sharpcast for thunder, swiftcast for despair. Yeah you can use them for movement. Save your ass from fuck up but when you look at your dps...
And people always expect big numbers from you.

>oddly specific description
>it really is
>these people will never go back
Literally cheaper than XIV and immeasurable in comparison to the mods available.

Attached: imvu-20091214-holiday-couple-snowflakes-300x250.jpg (300x250, 35K)

They could have easily done what they did with TBN and let you parry attacks directed at a target, like a dance partner. That would have been a neat gimmick and you wouldn't need to delete half its kit or give it to the role pool.

Yes but unless you're thrown into sastasha in a roulette you aren't going to be lv 18 in it. Everyone fucks off to tamtara then copperbell at 16 and 17.

>DPS in a dungeon
>Tank doesn't use cooldowns
>keep pulling aggro in AoE
>MCH pulls aggro, tanks the mob for a good 10 seconds
>MCH uses Arm's Length
A DPS knows more about mitigation than GNB niggers.

Is samurai fun to play?

Attached: 1497612359387.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

DRG is absurd
SAM and MNK are decent
NIN sucks

And all it takes is learning a fight a couple of times like everyone else fucking does to know where to stand or place your buffs. I don't get what makes this job so difficult for brainlets. AM is vastly more useful than triple or swift and is on a short as fuck cd.

God no

Can some BLM explain me point of no blizzard opener? For what purpose?

ShB DRK is fine at 80. Synced below 70 it's absolute fucking SHIT to play because for some reason they thought it was a good idea to lock its AoE combo behind level 72 as opposed to level 40 on the other three tanks.

Fucking delete dancers from the game
Literally every single one of them is a shitter ERP tranny
I don't care if you're a support job you shouldn't be doing Sigmascape DPS
Fucking
Yoshi
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

hell yeah

Yes. We have the best looking gear for any melee job, we shit out enormous amounts of damage, we're simple but fun with flashy skills. Built from the ground up to do one thing, and one thing only: Damage.

The fight can go wrong while you casting your greedy F4

I got lucky and just found an open plot in ul'dah one morning after logging in and checking for the hell of it.
Small house, but it's plot #1 right next to the market board and npcs, and a nice ocean view.

I feel for the people who actually had to do that shit, what in the fuck were they thinking.

DNC is far and away the easiest, with RDM in second place. BLM can be somewhat difficult to get the hang of, but is easy once you do. DRG is also fairly simple.

>MCH uses Arm's Length
fucking kek, actually smart MCH forced to play with braindead flavor of the month fags. GNB was probably a bunny too.

Yes. It's easy but satisfying, you do fuck huge damage.

Cool. ima play samurai

STAYU SUBBU.
Or we demorishu housuru.
Arigato!

>HoH/PotD before 9 PM is filled with slow retards
>HoH/PotD after 9 PM is comfy as fuck because all the shitters stopped playing and it's only fellow grinding autists left

Attached: 1561155097281.gif (268x252, 1.17M)

Just like a DRG can fuck up a tether in innocence ex by trying to be greedy. You have to learn like everyone else.

I feel like I'm doing something awfully wrong when I'm just spamming unleash in AoE.

You're one of the least flashy jobs in the game. RDM is simple and flashy

At least there's quietus/flood I guess. Most of the tanks feel painful in aoe to some degree until 72. You generate tons of charges as GNB but have nothing to spend them on in aoe until 72. Similarly you have no aoe to spend your requiescat buff on as PLD until 72.

I think 5.0 DRK is a lot better than it was before. But I'd sacrifice an oGCD or two to get a second combo ender.

>Eden (Normal) in 27 hours
HYPE

>DNC
>easiest
t. 5000 dps DNC
Fuck off, the job is huge brain

>GL4 comes with more pronounced lightning effects
We super saiyan 2 now.

Attached: ss2.webm (1004x1222, 1.45M)

>titan
why all his mods suck now

Can I unga bunga the 3.0 Ex trials now that I'm level 80? I want to get that golden Phoenix mount.

Real talk: Razen's a bitch

Predict it.
Is Varis gonna stay gone?
Or will it turn out he has some Ascian blood or some shit and will be back?

In the end of day there is always some "tricks" and details for every job. And some anons always find job X harder to play while others are not.

As much as I like SAM I do think RDM is more fun to play and their outfits seem more stylish. Being able to cast magic and do melee attacks is nice, get the best of both worlds. Also RDM techniques are just as flashy, if not more flashy than SAM. I I wasn't such hardcore weeaboo trash I'd probably main RDM over SAM.

I can't deny SAM does have very high DPS currently. RDM is just like middle tier DPS at best.

The great serpent of ronka is too cute.

This is why I always save it for moving.
Yes, if you've completely mastered a fight you may not need it for that, but that's what they gave it to us for, not casting fire 4 0.2 seconds faster.

What are the strongest tank and dps in pvp

shut the fuck up and fluff my numbers, bitch.

>Can't go in a GNB/DNC
Fuck

It's fine but not great as it could be.
Mostly just want BW and Delirium reworked

Daily reminder that you better behave yourself and not use offensive slurs or else you're a wow baby that needs to fuck off. Trans and gay pride, not niggers and dilate!

I know that feel!
Shirogane 59

Just make a pf
You can probably get away with 2-3 but
Wait until 530/540 for actual soloing

I reckon he just didn't really die. Or maybe Elidibus will possess his corpse now that he got kicked out of Zenos and assume control of the empire directly.

BW needs its attack speed buff back, hitting just feels so fucking flaccid now.

I do that but with trust grinding. Pull packs of trash and then tab out while they kill them all and only really pay attention to move to the next pack or fight a boss.

>built to only do one thing
>DRG does better at that one thing, and brings buffs besides
the absolute state of SAM

Yes, and even if this will change potencies, every weapon hit giving back MP so I can spam the shit out of Flood.

gnb and dnc currently in frontlines.

Not really trying to defend him but you do realize SAM out damages DRG, right? I guess DRG has more utility so depends on what you want to argue for. Better utility or better damage?

the obvious solution is to make tsubame gaeshi an ogcd that can be used 4 times and doesn't fade with weaponskills

Elidibus doesn't give a shit about Garlemald atm. His sole focus now that Emet Selch has kicked the bucket is stranding the Scions and WoL in the First while he figures out a way to kill the WoL permanently. WoL is a threat that can't be ignored anymore.

>literally just press the buttons as they light up
DNC is the most braindead job in the game

it refers to the meme picture where on fflogs DRG was doing more than SAM for one of the EX fights.

I'm fine with Blood Weapon just being for resource generation, but I'd like it if it just gave you stacks that were consumed with each weaponskill instead of being 10 seconds, since it's really iffy whether you'll get 4 or 5 attacks into its duration.

imo, instead of just making Delirium a crappy Inner Release, make it 15% speed buff for 20 seconds.

Jumping body from body weakens ascians too so elidibus will definitely not possess varis.

Watch them buff SAM of all abilities by 40 potency

SAM does not outdamage DRG currently.

what if doing a sen combo while you already had that sen it would get consumed

As someone who fucking hates FGO and loves XIV this post deeply offends me

Will the theoretical balance changes come tommorow or with savage

Well not sure what to believe because most DPS charts people have been posting in these threads has SAM doing top melee DPS, unless that's changed recently.

>PvP is even worse for melee jobs now
I pray that 5.1 includes a better balance for PvP to separate frontlines and the feast, but I know it's just going to be one more frontlines map and pvp glamour

Tomorrow

Unless you're doing 100% performance, which we both know you aren't, then yes SAM outdamages DRG.

Nothing happens instead of getting a sen if you already have one. If you really need to go along the same sen combo path, do the first two hits of Shifu/Jinpu's combo, expend your sen with a kaiten higanbana or something, then do the final hit to get the sen back.

>Farm Innocence Ex, playing MNK
>DNC, MCH and NIN DPS
>Dancer continues to partner MCH that's still doing 3k less dps than me
I hate when people don't think, it doesn't even come down to parsing, it's just the logical and most efficient choice.

Attached: 1562125089075.png (756x768, 507K)

At most it'll be increase and decreasing potencies.
Don't expect actual changes till 5.05 and nothing big like retuning of how jobs play till 5.1.

That's just some shit Emet-Selch said as an insult to Lahabrea's impatience. Emet-Selch's "body" was destroyed multiple times, he just always had a clone he could jump to.

Those charts are changing by the day, give it a month or two for them to even out and take absolutely nothing posted on Yea Forums as definitive proof of which job is in which shed.

it's not hard to play DRG perfectly at all

I'd rather it reduce costs of BS and Quietus to 20, and have Flood/Edge reduced to 1500MP instead of 3000
BW should give Haste again, but having it at 10 seconds really screws with you hard

I play MCH and the amount of time the DNC partners with me over a DRG/SAM/MNK is weird. I think people just have bad experiences with melee in innocence or something.

>That's just some shit Emet-Selch said as an insult to Lahabrea's impatience
No, he flat out said that he never paid any mind to how much it weakened him, unlike himself who reserved his strength and remained in one body as long as possible. He was in the original Solus body until he died at 88 years old.

No, I meant if it was a good idea to make that change as a replacement for hagakure

lmao what a step down for Zollton

Rhalgar's Reacharound
The Peepeeaks
The Cringes
The Lotsagaysechs

So it's safe to assume that nobody knows what class is doing top DPS right now? Is it a tie between SAM and DRG?

lol fucking based mhiggers seething

Step down from piss to shit?
The guy is terrible and a clicker, it doesn't matter if he starred in a funny youtube video.

I had a DNC that partnered a BRD over both a MNK and MCH. That said, MCH is still a good choice for DNC. Priority is MNK/MCH > SAM > NIN > DRG > everything else

Let me see your double 100% in Titania and Innocence then.

>NIN > DRG
WHAT?

As a general rule it seems like SAM is still top melee DPS, but DRG and MNK are closer than they "should" be.

>So can we all agree now that DNC belongs to MNK?
Have to hard agree. MNK+DNC benefit each other really really well. Like they were fucking made for each other or something.

Emet selch was on the original solus body for the whole life then when solus "died" emet went to sleep. He even mentions that it's his favorite pass time hobby.

Once he woke up he found out varis was cloning his father around so he decided to possess one of the bodies since it's more convenient for him than reshaping his aether.

Compared to lahabrea, who was jumping left and right, 2 bodies in 100 years isn't a whole lot.

People still believe faster GCD means more Esprit

I really really don't want mechanics that force you to stock up blood/mp for burst phases. Strict cooldown alignment is one of the most annoying ways to design jobs and it's exactly why 4.0 MCH was so awful. Just means that any time you're fighting anything that's not a dummy your rotation goes haywire and your dps plummets the moment there's mechanics.

Dancer seems a class that appeals to the ERP crowd. It's literally a support class, and I feel like a lot of faggots like to RP as some prostitute. My friend says he loves dancer. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks boring to me. I figured he only loves it because they wear slutty outfits I guess or some shit. He's a big waifufag so dancer seems right up his ally.

DRG and MNK are fine, SAM is underperforming, it's too far behind BLM than it should be. BLM is exactly where it should be.

>Don't be a cunt

Its a simple rule mate your screaming ree's at an aspie who can't do something properly you move on with your fucking life and time, turning that energy into rage fueled piss contest is doing yourself is a disfavor. GM was right to pound your boipussy raw learn some fucking manners

i dont get it
if its empty why cant she buy it?

SEETHING shitter

I was talking about melee DPS classes, not ranged. In terms of just straight melee I figured SAM is still at the top but MNK and DRG are right there with SAM I imagine.

Elijobby couldn’t beat a dude with a katana, while using the most OP Garlean body there is.

8/10 DNC glamours I've seen are slutglam. 1/10 regular. The last one is some fag dressing up in purple.

Normally I hate when SE does character death fake outs but this time I wouldn't be mad. He's been teased in the background since ARR as the new emperor and only recently came into the forefront at the end of Stormblood. I was looking forward to finally confronting him and learning more about him during the inevitable Garlemald expansion. Varis might not be the most compelling character but I don't want the next expansion to be Stormblood 2 with all the Zenos crap.

The way Elidibus spoke it sounded like a combination of his being pressed far harder than he thought, and surrendering. Either way he spilled the beans on Zodiark and Hydaelyn to somebody who by all means shouldn't have been told that, so he's got something up his sleeve.

Because it has to be unpredictable. People would know the exact moment when to buy a house if it wasn't that way.

I know you were, you're failing to understand that SAM is competing for spots against BLM though as "the selfish DPS". Why take a SAM over a BLM right now?

>He's been teased in the background since ARR as the new emperor and only recently came into the forefront at the end of Stormblood
That's nothing compared to Solus who was being teased since 1.0.

Attached: 1561209051856.png (482x799, 487K)

That's what the trait description leads people to believe.
>The Esprit Gauge will accumulate when you or party members under the effect of Esprit land a weaponskill or cast a spell.

Is there new crafter recipe stuff coming out on tuesday? y/n?

My friend legit just plays it because it's "fun" but I also think he likes it because class is slutty. He's not an ERP person by any means. He is a massive weeaboo though, so as a waifufag he probably likes dancer just for that reason alone.

Wait, how does it actually work then?

>DRG and DNC tether a tank
>all of them do less than half my DPS

Attached: 7e94030740fc5be5ab4d662bafd328e7.jpg (500x600, 42K)

I doubt SAM will ever out DPS a BLM, so there is no reason to take SAM over a BLM. I'm just saying that if you were looking at straight melee DPS then SAM would be up at the top right behind BLM, so they still do good DPS, of course not as much as a BLM.

And we finally got a huge amount of story focused on him and it was great. Was kind of hoping for the same for Varis but if he stays dead we're just retreading the dumb Zenos story.

RNG timer on every open house. You can't buy it until the system says you can.

>so there is no reason to take SAM over a BLM.
And that's a huge problem which needs to be fixed. Especially when uptime is easier on ranged.
The problem for SAM isn't that people are going to pick MNK+DRG or SAM+DRG it's that they'll pick BLM+DRG instead.

Is MCH a big brain job?

SAM is easier to take blind into a fight, meanwhile BLM will be forced to constantly readjust.
Later yes, BLM will be better but at that point you can go with anyone.

Not really, just a job where you need to press a lot of shit very fast

>hit everything on cooldown
>good job
Not really

Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you let me play the fucking game

More than most DPS

>Why take a SAM over a BLM right now?
Is this really matters unless you're metafag discord tranny or speedrunner? On Titania EX when I stand still as BLM I deal ~14k dps if only more parties let me choose D1 puddle and no tethers. What's the current SAM damage? Should be around 12-13k

Thancred's perfect deception was from his time as a Rogue? I remember playing as Alphinaud during one fo the post Stormblood shit, why don't we play as him again?

Attached: 1490882796415.jpg (177x234, 14K)

Only retards assign buffs based on class. You aren't entitled to shit. Put up the numbers or shut the fuck up.

NIN is the only big brain job left in this game

t. Grey parse

NIN is currently the biggest brain DPS
MCH is up there, though.

t. Coping Elidijobber
Go farm phoenixs downs to revive Emet.

Here's how you fix the housing system.
People get evicted after 3 days of inactivity.
Goddamn am I infuriated by 90% of my neighbours who I never see.
Fuck them. Demolish their estates and let new people buy them.
Use it or lose it.

Titania is kind of shitty for melee jobs since there's a bunch of mechanics that force them to stop attacking

Epic meme dudkill yourself

Attached: 1558748117752.jpg (1024x768, 192K)

PS4 doesn't have parses you know? You can only make decision based on their gear. Aggro is useless now

t.DNC padding their DRK friend so they can reach 99 on FFlogs

>uptime is easier on ranged
BLM is not a MCH. It loses uptime from movement.

>cant even fit in their own TA
LMAO

>healer dies early into a boss fight
>have to wipe because no RDM or SMN
Just make phoenix down usable in battle already. Tired of this happening.

Attached: 4229204e32680726b254a4e09908c6df9bbb3bd6.png (128x128, 27K)

enmity is actually a pretty good indicator now with no dump tools

I predict they're going to tone down NIN at some point in this expansion so it doesn't have so much shit to press.

it needs either that or absolutely absurd potency buffs

The Qitana Ravel. MSQ poops hq white gear on you throughout, though.

Used to be, tanks have infinite aggro now

How do you know what the relics are already?

I still think raise should've been a role skill for all jobs ogcd and with a 5min cooldown.
Fuck raise spamming to salvage raids, fuck having to blow swiftcast and a gcd on raise and fuck wiping just because the healer died.

Look at Titania where Sam has to sit and play with their dick instead of attacking during brambles.

It’s edgy Warrior now.

First step of the relic is your AF weapon.

how does that make selecting the person with a "2" next to their name hard

Red mage here, fuck you.
Bring me to your fail groups.
I've raised 6 people in Innocence pulls and still met his enrage timer.

People fucked off GNB and Dancer so it’s stabilizing.

You should really just be able to target someone and use your phoenix down with a 10 second cast once a fight or something.

>g-guys please die in mass so i can be useful

>in mass

>We super saiyan 2 now.
Fuck that. I was expecting a different aura during GL4. Like the aura you have while channeling Anatman. That's shits good.

Oh well yeah, but they usually change pretty heavily appearance wise as soon as you get to the purple tier relic.

I believe the 1% thing has kind of stopped this dead in its tracks. You want 1 caster 1 ranged 1 melee 1 flex, because each role brings 1% of all raid damage bonus by default. So, is SAM beating out DRG/NIN/MNK in the melee slot in raid DPS, is it beating out ANY other DPS for the flex spot?

How would it be gunning for BLM's spot? You want that caster spot to have a caster, people are way less motivated to do triple melee or double ranged memes because of the inherent 1% loss.

>Tight and firm
Yeah bitch unf