UNIST Thread

Ah shit

Attached: BtOookgCQAAJ65V.jpg large.jpg (536x904, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/videos/450140606
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just got back from Toryuken 8. Came in 9th in the main tournament and second in the 2v2 side tournament. All and all felt like I did okay for my first real tournament. Speaking of tournaments you guys ready for our tournament on the 20th?

Pass is vee
THE ONE TIME I DON'T ATTEND GARAGE GEAR IS THE ONE TIME I COULD HAVE GOTTEN 1ST PLACE.
Fug, man.

Also, will post the latest tourney roster for this coming Saturday in a bit.

Attached: 1419824149864.gif (415x268, 1.83M)

good job, proud of you.
excuse me, you would have gotten destroyed by top player Wish

Attached: 1519179681703.png (1280x720, 392K)

> 1000+ players
We did it boys.

Attached: 1563160717950.png (555x511, 56K)

Gimme thoughts
>sha, icey, mag, atic, lamp, razzy, huo, phrumf, clawz, bench
>x, kita, sai, lain, waifu, merk, hippie, sean, dia, joker

Attached: 43215586_p7.png (1436x806, 450K)

For some reason I had this idea in my head that my 236C's range was much shorter than it actually is. It can make it full screen against most characters, though the travel time makes it a bit too slow to punish a projectile on reaction to the startup from that distance.

Attached: 1556501578649.png (491x402, 138K)

Literally the only nanase I've heard of is neon and icekin in NA.
I probably could have given him a better fight than you might have. I certainly have more experience fighting nanas than I do eltnums personally.

>> Sean, Hippie, Dia, Merk on the same team.

Oh fuck I left it on a random character again

Not bad, not bad at all

Attached: 1447543138818.png (640x480, 242K)

I'm joking somewhat, he comes to the locals. This is the first time he's beaten me in a set but he's out placed me at both FF and CB

You forgot waifu.
At least Sha, atic, and both phonon and nanases are on the other. The 2nd team has more beginners to round out the top players while the 1st team is literally solid all around

whoops, replied to the wrong post

Sorry about that. Would've at least changed to Gord or something if I was actually paying attention to the screen.

Well it only happened because I wasn't paying attention to the screen either so fair enough

I'm also sad because I missed popcorn dude.
That nashville hot was banging

kw: pclobby
i forgot to get popcorn ;(

Attached: 1563099837633.jpg (700x658, 77K)

I just picked this game up, which characters should I take a look at it if I tend to play a more defensive playstyle?

I think Orie has incredibly good space control and disengage ability, as well as good offense if you want it

yuzu and phonon are great keep away characters who force the opponents to approach. Hyde, eltnum, and akatsuki are aggresive but have some of the best defensive options in the game.

I've got 6 days to be a pink-level player. Somebody please, make me good. Bless me with your gift of fight.

i thought this game was supposed to have neutral but 90%+ of the time spent in top 8 tournament matches appears to just be combos? it actually looks like the combo:neutral ratio leans more combo in this game than it does in the objectively superior marvel 3.

Attached: 1556507742329.png (1280x960, 1.02M)

Righteous cause on judgment night

Attached: 1553447102939.jpg (1920x1080, 678K)

Wanna fight me in marvel 3?

Holy fuck, where does the time go?

Attached: Ai yi.png (237x292, 165K)

idk but i need to put more time into unist that
s for damn sure.

Does attempting a shield disqualify me from being able to counter grab? I can't tell if it's that or the weird stutter-step thing all you pros do that keeps me from stopping grabs.

Attached: 1562143773041.png (783x682, 227K)

yes, shielding prevents you from being able to throw tech.

WHo was that chaos player. I've never seen him before.

i actually might be down in like 5 hours or so but i got into the game with the steam release so i'm nothing special.

What's happening to you in 6 days?

PS lobby full?

he's referring to the team tourney I think?

yes

yeah mike snagged the last spot unfortunately

I couldn't find one so I just made one of my own. Dunno how long I can stay though, feeling kinda ill so I should go to bed a little soon. But not too soon since I stll want to play

Lobby 2??????
I was, yeah. I'm mathmatically the worst player there, gotta get good in less than a week.

>5 hours
Shit dude, I'll be asleep by then
>Steam
A shame, I have it on PS3 and PS4

Attached: 1530471643074.jpg (381x722, 174K)

Awwww fuuuuck, I was hyped about lobby two and I just stepped into the Seth zone.

Basto is a returning player.
He used to play Mika but he sticks with wald and chaos

It's ok, I'm still learning. I only picked up the game like a week ago so a ton of shit I'm still unfamiliar with

feels bad lad. marvel 3 is actually my favorite game.

>Havent played in almost 2 weeks
Let's go

Attached: eltnam.png (700x832, 192K)

You gotta realize that is zero comfort when I've been here 3 months and lose every game. What on earth did you play before this?
>Still beats me really badly

Attached: 1562658108112.png (864x704, 6K)

Why are all the Yuzu players on one team?

I played it for six straight years, I definitely don't play like I have played it because I'm a pad-shitter and can't wavedash that well but at least I got some combos that will kill most characters that aren't Thor/Hulk/Nemesis

Attached: 1544865221319.jpg (419x479, 180K)

Because that's what the randomizer said

ggs everyone.Don't have the energy for any more games tonight.
Also gg to Sai on Friday for the single game we played. Already got some matches with park and spoon just before so I was done for the night. Just wanted to see who was around.

Attached: 1531804819353.gif (159x159, 8K)

Wait, Azhi can completely ignore webs, can't he?

So all the Linne players (and one former one) can fight her.

GGs
>spoon
Has he been spending his meter properly? That was one of the lessons I had to drill into his head the last time I saw him

Oh I thought this was Razzy posting. I used to play Xrd but dropped it since the game's pretty much dead and there hasn't been an update for two years or so. But I record all my games and try to remember something to work on and learn something new on the days I don't play.

I'm going to my first local on Thursday, should the plan be to just accept that I'm gonna get bodied and just have fun and hopefully learn something?

Attached: Thinking.png (270x277, 165K)

this is also a reminder to everyone that 236A is a perfectly fine alternative to dashblocking and is completely honest

Attached: 1563122778751.png (500x419, 248K)

When're the Enkidu nerfs coming out?
Nah dude, I doubt Razzy's a baby like me. Xrd kinda explains the unending pain I experience playing you though. Are you just a world-champion Chipp or something?

I saw a decent number of 22Cs, but he used the shield charge a bit too much to try to maintain pressure. Didn't abuse overheads, which was good.

Anyone have that fanart of Chaos with long hair?

>accept that i'm gonna get bodied
Yes
>learn something
Yes
Remember to practice a bit on whatever screen they're using because it'll definitely be different to the one you're using at home playing, get used to that different delay times so your muscle memory isn't being replaced in your matches.

I still play Mika but opt for the others since I desperately need more MU experience with them. Generally only pick her if I'm in lobby 2 or something.

I think Azhi only gets affected by webs if she's in the middle of an action. Though that's the first time I've fought byak as Chaos so I'm not sure.

I was also worried about there being no delay since I only really play online.

play games. hang out with black people. find out where the next tournament is. you have the right attitude.

Time for tonight's beatings. Got 2 new combos to try so hope I can get a chance to use them.

Also I wish I had a local, it sucks living out in the middle of nowhere.

Attached: 1525673326613.jpg (800x600, 139K)

yeah just have fun. Don't expect to show up to and just flex on them like my first local

i was playing with some boomers on discord a few months back when i was grinding daily and they really helped me develop good movement and neutral but i could barely break 1 million with my silly little spencer by the time i ended up hopping off the game for a while. maybe i should get back in the mix considering how disappointed i am in unist.

Attached: 1560571006056.jpg (630x478, 80K)

I love Enkidu I just wish I can practice more on the merkava matchup

>thursday
common grounds?

>struggling for damage with spencer
Did you not know how to loop the 236x~A punches? That shit doesn't scale
>disappointed in unist
Sorry to hear that.
So long SUCKER HAAAH

No, but I was a pretty decent Johnny. I went with Seth because I asked in these threads before I bought the game and asked which characters required you to press lots of buttons and have autistic inputs and I had the choice between Seth Yuzu and Vat.

Here's a protip, just play matches not to win but to experiment with strats. I'm sure there's some Yuzu tricks with her stances that you know about but haven't done yet. Might be worth practicing.

i was learning that shit yeah. i struggled for a week or two just to actually finish gx loops (i dropped it right before hypers pretty often in real match scenarios)

btw parsec is dope

> connection with 2nd lobby is even worse than people in 1st
there's no winning today

I just realized that huo has basically replaced gond with his depression quest

Attached: 1397593964936.jpg (480x480, 15K)

You'll be in for a treat the first time you play with offline delay if you're like me and super sensitive to it. It gets easier to adjust the more you play offline.
Either way, just accept getting bodied and take to heart any advice you get. Most players are cool dudes.

I don't think anyone can replace gond's insane character crisis

What happened to gond? I was hoping to see another Mika regular.

All BBTAG needs to be relevant again is to incorporate more of their characters from the different series, make less paywalls (and long delays), as well as make pic related series as part of their roster. Then all is forgiven.

Attached: Adler .png (444x768, 295K)

But what if there's no black people?

Attached: EltBurrito.jpg (882x642, 139K)

you get to play the real game the way it was meant to be played next to another human where the only delay is 2 frames for input and 2ms for monitor response time. fuck the internet.

Then you're not at anime locals.

I'll reply because you posted Adler, objectively the coolest character from Blitzkampf.
But I don't believe that bullshit "leak" for a second so yeah, I don't really care about tag

Attached: DPo-uvaVQAA-U0s.jpg orig.jpg (2048x1150, 504K)

at least the competition won't be so bad then

He'll be back for the tourney at least since he signed up

The flawless round start counter, and he just scoots on through it. And then I tried to IWEXS with the wrong buttons.
You're in for a nasty surprise if you think I know strats.

That went a lot better than I thought it would. Gotta find a good punish for Vatista pressure.

By the way fenix, argen remade his wald tutorial if you wanted to check it out.
twitch.tv/videos/450140606
It's unedited but later on he'll polish it up for youtube. I watched the old one before it got deleted, so the new one should be alright too.

Ill watch it later thanks.

Just steal what other players do then/

Also I thought Enkidu was supposed to be bad? I got hit twice and died

You're the seth right?
Seth has the lowest health and Enkidu does fuck all damage

Enkidu's damage is fine, it's getting close and opening people up that's difficult.

GG Dia, thanks for the fun mirror match that night.

Busy hanging with some friends I haven't seen in awhile so I might not be on tonight myself but I'll definitely see to hopping on PS or PC tomorrow so I'll see ya all then for sure.

I just get bodied by the alleged worst character, and getting people riled up by asking for nerfs is fun.

please skip me next time

why

Does he have anything that's plus? All I really know about him is to block 5C charge high and his air normals seem better or at least way bigger than mine

because your internets shit, I thought I've made that clear the past few times we played. I know it's not a power point like it used to be when you first joined like a year ago, but it's still bad

Attached: FrameDelay.jpg (642x483, 56K)

22C is plus, other than that I think it's only some specific rebeats he has that are plus.

Just 22C, +4
He's about negative on every else. He just has really wide stagger windows that punish mashing

IIRC, it was +3

based blitzbros
will blitzkampf ever see a rise in popularity? personally i find it much more enjoyable than unist

how do i open people up as vatista? her staggers don't seem as good as other top tiers.

If you're the one bitching about lag, how about you skip instead faggot.

>Me and Sai on different teams
Hope you're ready for the third match alt match.

Attached: special ability it's a fucking gun.png (254x367, 126K)

my internet's fine. it was 4f during all our matches today which is more or less been for everyone else.
if you don't want to fight me just skip then

Run up and beedrill
Sometimes CS in their face and beedrill.
Catch people unaware of 2C's incredible range and learn to pick up with 2A

If that was from Mizzumi then it's wrong

Damn I got fucked up 0_o

Attached: 1525232031757.jpg (640x427, 42K)

Guess I'm wrong

gem pressure and tk B Drill.
>Skip my turn
> you and mike get bodied and I have to fight either of you immediately anyways
There really isn't any getting around this unfortunately

It's been oscillating between 4-5 frames which is extremely painful when I need clean dashblocks

ft10 to decide who should skip

Yeah, it's a common mistake. It's not great though because you can shield it and I only get +1 and a 5 frame move can trade my 2/5A

No, it's the only place in the damn desert that actually does anime fighting games other than EVO.
Like damn, if I wanna play Melty Blood I pretty much have to go on craigslist.

Man, the least Enkidu deserves is a properly plus EX

I'm trying so hard to think of something sad to post, and it just isn't happening. You've all beat me so hard at Unist the well of sadness has run dry. What's left for a man without sadposting?

There's too many fucking issues with him

git gud

Anger and Determination

Attached: 1423221336679.gif (480x266, 499K)

I'm starting be unsure how much of this is a larp and how much is genuine.

I don't think I know how to larp. I am like, 67% goofing off though.

Who are you?

>fucked up IW and thought I could sneak an IWEX to make up for it

Attached: D0rROZlWkAAIjzG.jpg (1920x1080, 217K)

Lol what do I do against this character? Gonna be a rage night, this some shit.

>my IW is so shit that it never crosses my mind to use it on its own unless I have some cornered or have 22C carrying people to me

Attached: BZyDoT6CAAA0qQa.jpg orig.jpg (648x801, 52K)

Good Games everyone
Btw sorry for the garbage internet Razzy

Attached: received_1340549722761809.png (675x690, 23K)

It looks cool, at least.

Attached: Lecture.jpg (514x697, 108K)

Nanase?

They had to bring it down after EL and its IW starters.

Don't worry I'm used to it, too much actually. GGs, I like your Enkidu, please keep it up.

Maybe when subtle style releases their revamp any time soon.

Attached: 1523598085697.png (540x572, 491K)

Yeah. I realize i'm just getting mixed up in the corner to death, but i'm not sure when to block high or low against her.

Probably just need more matchup experience.

Thanks lol
You have a good night you have a pretty cool Eltnum too

Attached: received_584960405366488.jpg (1080x1321, 69K)

Yuzus of the world, how do you mitigate the pain after the slash orb? I know I've seen you guys get out of that faster than just pressing X does, yet I always get clapped for using it.

GGs, hope we can play more. Wanna fight your Enkidu some more

3C a bit more and remember to just j[C[ her projectiles away so as long as she isn't ready and waiting to 5B it to your face in the air.
But yeah, you just need to get used to it and maybe call out her oki attempts with EX command grab or 623C

If you do it low enough and immediately cancel stance with D you'll be +2 or something and can frametrap with your 5A
Made pretzels out of my hands figuring that out to record a training dummy, you guys who play Yuzu on pad are insane

I thought 4B was plus on block, but guess gordeau can still just hit buttons and fuck me anyways.

Wald suffers from having such slow buttons that being plus is sometimes irrelevant aside from catching people with command grabs

Would it hurt ya to give me ONE, foot-boy? Damn it all, I got a little excited.
So being in the air a little changes the properties? Doing it from the ground gets me whipped 90% of the time.

>So being in the air a little changes the properties?
Yes, certain moves are different from their air and ground versions.
For example, Linne's fireball on the ground is minus, in the air it's plus

I'm trying to actually get better so throwing games to satiate your feels would be disrespectful to both of us.

Ground version is -6 according to mizuumi but it also says the best the air version can do is 0 which I know is false because I was just testing it. I'm not sure how the stance cancels affect those numbers they have listed though.
Use the air version if you want to continue pressure, otherwise have CS or meter on deck to bail out of the ground version on block.

Trying real hard not to sadpost but fuck man Im getting rocked by everyone today.

shit that's a really bad habit

Don't you hit me with that serious response, dammit!
That's smart, guess I gotta work on paying attention to that damn meter.
I know that feeling all too well, except for the trying not to sadpost.

With another disappointing display, I'm gonna dip out and defend the earth. I might hop back on the Unist bus later, but for now, thank you for putting up with me again.

Attached: Ed_yuz.png (2560x1440, 2.65M)

GGs Huo.

dammit relying on visuals alone really fucks me over on that move

How often do you hit the lab? With playing Yuzu your gonna have to put more effort in learning her than most other characters.

I'll keep the room up for as long as you guys want to keep playing. I feel like Razzy is hitting me with dumb shit I shouldnt be getting hit with so I def want to keep playing.

It's just too complex for you. Close it whenever you feel like sleeping.

Attached: Elt with a Gun.jpg (198x196, 39K)

I'm not good enough to see what's killing me, so I don't think I've been to the lab yet. I just put my faith in the heart of the cards.

I dunno if its because I stopped playing for a few days but I'm dropping everything.
It was easier when I spammed force function.

I'll keep it up out of spite then

I hate this matchup. Nanase can go fuck right off with.

It's honestly one of his most even match ups

Well then stop sad posting if your too lazy to even train. A majority of the players put a lot of time and effort into getting better but you're just coasting and expecting results.

I'd argue the sadposting gives me strength. That and I grind combo mode occasionally, it just never actually helps.

I say this, then bast kills him and his whole family.
Once I figure out when its my turn ill be ok. That and not get hit by fireball oki 4 times in a row.

>it just never actually helps.
I still practice my BnBs every time I play in training mode. In fact my more basic stuff is practiced the most since optimization isn't practical.

Combos are only part of the game. You gotta work on other aspects as well such as your defensive options and whatnot. Although I'm not one to talk since I rarely practice that shit as well.

I cant stand to play this fucking character anymore. GGs i'm out for tonight.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (500x278, 1.01M)

GGs

GGs

Am I wasting my time trying to challenge the 6C > Clap?

Wald is incredibly plus after his clap so mostly. Without super there isn't much you can really do other than shield or hope he's close enough to punish.

I wanna believe I've got the one combo I know down pretty well, but I swear the 3 frames change everything online.
My main reason for not attending lab sessions is that I don't know how to set up things to fuck me. For example I can't deal with Seth players at all, and now I gotta learn a whole character to quadruple-teleport and somehow hit me with 3 overheads at a time. I'm too bad to practice right.

>I wanna believe I've got the one combo I know down pretty well, but I swear the 3 frames change everything online.
Set the delay in training mode to 3 frames and practice it there, mission mode doesn't let you add delay.

From my experience last time I should probably actually take a break tonight, but I've got to start getting in a few games regularly this week leading up to the tourney. I'll hop on in both lobbies a little.

Speaking of which, I don't see that many complaints or follow-ups to the initial ones I've addressed regarding the team roster, I wonder if people are fine with it.

Looks like I better get my stuff together, I haven't been playing so consistently the past couple weeks due to work and I can't have Sha carrying me too hard.

Me and icey on the same team is all I need to see to approve the lineup

I'll probably job to someone early on lol

Byakuya combos are pretty cool visually

>Trying to do raw IW
>Realize I don't have 200% meter
Looks like I only got a few in me left.

No

Attached: D1ZFiTmVAAE7008.jpg:large.jpg (500x302, 38K)

Maybe I should have picked him instead of Seth as my first character. Though I don't really like shotas.

Thanks for the games.
I think I'm better understanding how to fight off that rekka but I still need a lot of work escaping the corner. At least my habit of hopping is slowly dropping in favor of shield / punishes.

Attached: Monkeyish Girl.png (512x368, 270K)

No objections so far I guess, at least none without any replies

As long as Hippie, Merk, and Atic are fine with it, I'm good.

me and waifu being on the same team worries me more but atic is the perfect anti-hyde repellent

Attached: Hyde and Linne.webm (600x337, 180K)

first of all my man byak aint no shota, second of all seth is cheap and byak is honest so you made the right choice in the long run

Attached: index.png (225x225, 8K)

Eating dinner too early is calling me to sleep, I'll go one more and close down Lobby 1.

Attached: DhwZc7uU0AAlRL_.jpg orig.jpg (557x2115, 191K)

You can always just, you know, change characters.

is this what byakuya players tell themselves to be able to sleep at night?

Gonna close the lobby and go to sleep the next time it comes back to me. Getting a bit too tired.

GGs in advance to everyone. Thanks for tolerating my 1 week old Seth. Getting my ass obliterated by you guys is pretty fun. Sometimes.

Attached: 10565982.jpg (1064x1596, 327K)

God damn the range on that FF is longer than I thought
GGs Lobby 1

Gord FF range is significantly larger when I have vorpal, you'll rarely ever see me use it outside of it

Alright GGs lobby 1.
What I posted is what the tourney is going to look like unless someone speaks out, then I'll fire up the randomizer again. I know that red is on board but we might need to convene a couple minutes earlier to iron out stream kinks

Attached: DaGeofWUwAIiuy8.jpg orig.jpg (1628x2048, 313K)

its the actual truth though

anyways ggs lobby 2, it was fun
glad to see atic wasnt ready for the tommy bahamas, i got more where that came from too. might even be enough to win next time

Attached: kermit-the-frog-the-great-muppet-caper-2.62.jpg (210x240, 14K)

GGs

Attached: 1468479249___yuzuriha_under_night_in_birth_drawn_by_re_2n__d9274f46e2fef578e38d09ec29ae4134.jpg (702x819, 361K)

What is with everyone pooling in lobby 2 now? Why are you all avoiding me

GGs to everyone. Go get some sleep.

Attached: Alleyway Free Time.png (2000x1187, 1.86M)

Well after one cycle in each lobby I'm unfortunately going to have to call it a night now since it's early hours for me tomorrow.

ggs everyone and goddamn this captcha to hell I can't post aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm play in lobby 2 a lot lately because better connections with me

I popped in lobby 1 and saw zero bar mike and one bar basta and thought: mmmmm nah

Attached: 66b.png (683x222, 107K)

Wanted to play a range of people given the short time tonight and also , there were three 3+ bar connections there for me since it was all the WC people

I thought Basta is Cali too, don't know why his connection is weird like that sometimes. I usually get 3 bars with him but last time I had 1 bar.

Damn it, you'd think the bad internet adventures would stop with me and atic

Attached: 1562626294271.gif (660x380, 38K)

Yeah I live in cali. I actually thought atic moved or something since nothing's changed for me but our connection went from 1-2f at worst to like 5f. The only other one who's connection has been that good for me is Shahen.

Maybe the bad netplay experience virus spread since our connection has been surprisingly solid the past month or so. Usually 4 frames, sometimes 5 and pretty steady, which is the best we can hope for given the horrific 6f+ games and/or massive slowdowns we used to get routinely.

there is no escape
nobody is safe

Attached: 1535631784506.gif (500x373, 665K)

FB will announce new servers for Under Night at EVO or Climax of Night.
Just gotta believe hard enough.

Attached: Sions.png (600x650, 365K)

Fighting games are P2P, the servers are just for matchmaking.
They'd have to rewrite the netcode to not do whatever stupid shit it does that adds all these extra frames and stutters on connections that should be far better.

Psn ran out and I got distracted by gunbreaker hype.

Attached: 1528767045628.gif (540x400, 301K)

Someday a japanese dev will accept rollback into their lives...

More like CL-R will be announced and Seth Vatista Phonon Byakuya and Wagner are all nerfed down to F tier but you get 3 new characters that all run safe 50/50s into high damage!

Netcode unchanged and they just keep using the same servers.

You mean good rollback. SFV has rollback yet I hear nothing but complaints about that particular implementation.

Just buff Enkidu and Mika while nerfing everyone else to the ground.

Yeah thats cause they fucked up and made the game actively want to sync the backgrounds. It's better than delay code when the connection is actually good, but if the connection is good in the first place it'd probably be fine in delay too.

If fucking capcom with their money can't make it right, what hope do we have

that dude who made CCcaster made it right without anyone's money
literally all that's necessary is for someone at FB/Arcsys to give a shit about the game because I doubt UNI can be reverse engineered as easily as Melty; we'd probably be waiting another 5+ years for an UNICLR caster mod

Like this dude said, people slapped together cccaster for free and its fine. Mike Z's broke ass did it with skullgirls too, but sadly I think arcsys is the problem here. They've never even acknowledged ggpo/rollbacks existence.

>They've never even acknowledged ggpo/rollbacks existence.
Didn't Daisuke say in an interview once they'd never use rollback? They at least know it's an option, even if they're too out of touch to use it.

I'll talk to the UNI dev at EVO with lots of shaking and angry noises to put in ggpo

Why would they ever bother with an expensive new network system when it will only ever be used by (and I'm being generous here) like 2000 gaijins, only like 1/4 will actually be playing the game regularly long term (and that's being generous again)

It's likely too late, CLR already got submitted to ratings boards so the game's netcode is locked in.

Slip him a $20 too.

I'll shake harder and yell louder
I'll slip him a fist if he doesn't put in ggpo

Is Huo still in here? Someone send this video to him. I'd rather see him improve instead of larping as a spineless faggot. www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2N5a7XZWg8

>expensive
Nice bait, got me to reply

>"It's easy to get short term satisfaction from things like video games instead of practicing your new skill"

Ever think we're all just wasting our time with games when we could be learning something useful.

Nobody takes my spot as king depression.

Jeeze louise pal, I didn't mean to make you aggressive-video-posting mad. If it's any consolation, you're probably right, but the way you say things makes people less likely to cooperate. And while I wouldn't call it role play at all when I post honestly, wouldn't it be more of an ERP?

>sleep, exercise and socializing builds synapses

Not him, but I've got at least 2 of the 3 down.

"video games" and "fighting games" are practically different hobbies
Playing some shitty RPG is just consuming media same as watching a movie. Fighting games are more like chess club since they're actual games.

I'm gunnin' for ya.
When will the "I drone about something while my doodle-slides appear" style of video die? They pulled that shit all the time in college, and I'm getting very sick of them. At least it's not the "sped-up hand draws while I talk" style.

How many regulars still come?

I'm coming back tuesday to show you what the bottom of the barrel looks like. You're gonna feel like a top 8 player and never want to sadpost again after fighting me.

Attached: 1469894702391.jpg (516x640, 89K)

Please don't bully Huo, he's trying his best. Even if his best makes him sound like a middle school goth girl.

Attached: delete.jpg (453x454, 32K)

Only 1 sadly, everyone else droped the game for melee.

Well I mean you could play any game competitively if you speedrun like how people in the arcades competed for score in the old arcade days.

Maybe it's not exactly the same because there's less chance for RNG depending on game and it relies on solo play mostly but I'd argue that there is a talent in being able to play from start to finish 40-80 hour RPGs in 4-6 hours or so.

I never wanted to fuck huo.

Those are potent words, you'll be amazed at my lack of skill.
There's no way I sound THAT cool.
You sure?

hold on guys don't actually start ERPing yet

While waiting for my stick to arrive, I think I'm gonna try out Akatsuki for a while.
Any tips on how to play? I'm practicing his 4-1, is that his bnb?

aka bnbs
midscreen:
Whatever > 6c > dash 2c > 6c > 214b
corner:
Whatever > 6c > dash 5b > j.8b > j.8c > j.2c > 2c > 5c > 6c > 214b

Anybody still travelling the Unistverse?

Later today. Too tired to play right now. Good night.

'Night dude.