Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

Some foreigners got it early

youtu.be/8pyFiYa6sYM

Attached: MyUltimateTeam-lap1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 636K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BiPH22J7gp8
marvelultimatealliance3.nintendo.com/ultimate-team/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dump where

where the FUCK is the full roster already!?

Why are you people so hyped for this game?
The idea is kinda fun but the actual execution seems so incredibly floaty.
You hit shit but there's no feedack.
I dunno.

what are you even fucking talking about

alright retard

gonna have to wait until they do all the trials and shit

>one of Wasp's moves is using Pym Particles to create a giant Fidget Spinner

Attached: 1535656145812.png (487x658, 289K)

No Blade no Buy

God damn we're 5 days away and still no leak?

ANT MAN SHOULD BE PLAYABLE REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah the gameplay looks off. All flash, no substance. Spam ultimate moves to win. Grind to increase attack by 0.5%

>It's been over 10 years since I got Ultimate Alliance for my birthday and I was so excited because Iron Man was in it
>Since then Disney has fucking run the Marvel movies into the ground and made them LMAO SO EPIC nonsense for product consuming bugmen and not the actual fans
>Psylocke's big juicy ass gives me hope the game has good fanservice (have fond memories of pausing the game on Psylocke's crouch kick in Mutant Apocalypse)
>Memepool and the Guardians are there as a Disney obligation and not a treat for the real fans like Moon Knight in MUA1

I have mixed feelings but still excited.

do you even know what genre of game this is you retarded nigger? go back to soulstrash

>Real Fans
Oh no you're one of those type of people.

>>Memepool and the Guardians are there as a Disney obligation
It would be fucking stupid to exclude the Guardians even if I don't personally like them and Deadpool has been in these games since fucking X-Men Legends

Stop replying to the troll retard.

Are I imagining things or does the music in the xmen level sound like a remix of this? youtu.be/BiPH22J7gp8

>New people cannot join my fandom unless they are exactly like me, a free thinker who only thinks unique thoughts.

He's not wrong. There's a clear heavy MCU bias like there was in MvCI when it should have just focused on the huge pool of comic history instead like the other Alliance titles. It's primarily a game made to appeal to fans of the movies, not fans of the comics using a dead game series to also bag some old fans while they're at it.

It's a misnomer because most of the MCU are also MUA regulars.

X-Men Legends 2, to be precise. Same as Iron Man, funny enough. But yeah, fuck Mr. "Characters Must Meet This Specific Arbitrary Threshold of Obscurity or They're Either Disney or Memes."

How the fuck could you have the MUA staple characters and at the same time not have people from MCU? This game has goddamn Elsa Bloodstone, there's your moon knight of the game

The guys talking over the video seem pretty based but I wish they would shut up a bit

Yeah, the only MCU shit are GotG and Capt Marvel.

hello zoomer

deadpool was one of the funnest characters to play in the MuA2
guardians add good variety except for starlord

>Ant-Man isn't playable
WE FAILED BROS

Attached: 1q19Fj1E6W-4.png (300x250, 22K)

Even Capt, Marvel is a staple in the series(granted she sucked in the old games) as Ms Marvel, so even less.

>Implying fans don't like Guardians
Pretty sure before the movie came, readers would've been hyped

Attached: 71DxNRXU+6L.jpg (659x1000, 181K)

>t. Wraith

I like it better when Raccoon wasn't stapled onto Groot.

Kek

Rocket + Groot & Star Lord by themselves (just two character spaces because of the tag team thing) wouldn't have been an issue for people either, so the only egregious characters on the roster because of MCU bias are Gamora & Drax, and I give Drax a pass personally just because I like MCU Drax a lot (mostly because of Batista).

Spider-Gwen is more of a blatant shill than anybody other than Gamora & Drax, and at least she's in because Team Ninja had too many ideas for Peter and so Marvel suggested Miles & Gwen to act as dumps for their ideas; Miles has his own stuff to an extent so Gwen is basically just a second set of web powers.

This. The Cosmic Marvel community freaked out that they got K'lrt, Nova, and Rocket in Marvel vs Capcom 3 years before the first Guardians movie.

Attached: 1562370700900.jpg (420x839, 27K)

To be honest, even though it fucking sucks Ice-Man isn't in the game, its probably for the best because even though I recall it being said Disney/Marvel really didn't meddle much but if they did they'd make sure Bobby would act like the biggest faggot ever and it'd be a turn off

Some day...

Attached: avengers-endgame-promo-art-ant-man-1151684.jpg (621x960, 213K)

yeh as fun as it was sliding around on ice i think its for the best
putting in him would have been a huge headache as there would be screaming from both sides to do him their way

is this really exclusive to the switch? if so, thats fucked up. i was damn near addicted to the first ultimate alliance game its a shame its only coming to one platform

Ninty funded it so there you go.

Nintendo is pretty much the only reason why it exists

It's a small thing, but I really hate how the gear got replaced with ISO-8

>Can't use Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends

Shit game

When was firestar ever in these games as a playable character? Better yet, how come Firestar dropped like a fucking rock compared to Peter and Bobby?

This

I need to know if Ant-Man got to be a playable character

Cyclops was robbed.

Cyclops is in the best fucking seat right now compared to Ant-Man and Vision, he has a very real chance of being unlockable with Colossus, especially since they apparently didn't unlock concept art from playing a mission with him in it like they did Vision and Ant-Man

>Better yet, how come Firestar dropped like a fucking rock compared to Peter and Bobby?
Spider-Man and X-Men were already super popular. What was Firestar even doing before the cartoon? Why was she even chosen? Just to be a good foil due to being female with the opposite powers of Iceman?

Firestar was actually made for the cartoon

>heavy MCU bias
>when most of the roster was in the previous games
Easiest way to out retards

You'll unlock him fighting Ultron. Just wait and see, user.

Now look at their costumes and say that again you utter dumbass.

Post Team

marvelultimatealliance3.nintendo.com/ultimate-team/

Attached: Hearts of Darkness.png (847x426, 787K)

How could I forget about the Mass Effect armor Gamora wore in the movies? Silly me.

>only alts we've seen so far are a colour swap costume and a colour swap costume with a chef hat
Are they really going to handle alt costumes even worse than how they handled it in UA2

Hey, gotta establish that hipster cred by letting everyone know that you liked it BEFORE it was cool, and that now that it's cool that you don't like it anymore.

Attached: Sweet X-Mas.png (2160x3840, 1.79M)

Half of the fucks wear their comic book costumes
Speaking of which, for the love of god let comic Star-Lord come back

Spider Armor is pretty cool though

Attached: MyUltimateTeam-desk1920x1200.png (1920x1200, 3.66M)

Yeah but it's still literally just changing the colours of the regular Peter skin they didn't even bother to make it armour at all

God, I hope not

based ANTS poster

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1024x576, 33K)

It's really nice to see Marvel's ladies looking sexy again. Leave it to the Japanese to add a bit of sex appeal.

KINO

Attached: poor_little_paki_girl.png (1920x1080, 3.29M)

My picks change every time I make one. Only one for sure is Nightcrawler

Attached: MyUltimateTeam-desk1920x1200.png (1920x1200, 670K)

i dont h8 it

I love how so many of us are waiting to see if Cyclops makes the roster. It's not just on Yea Forums, either. Other sites are championing for him, too.

Attached: 1693283409254.jpg (550x867, 49K)

Odds on X-23 as part of the X-men dlc pack?

She was made just for the cartoon, iirc just because they couldn't use Human Torch.

It's a switch game.
It's like water in the desert; no matter if there's pieces of dead bird floating in it, you'll drink it just the same.

hope 0
we already have wolverine
out of all the x-men you want one who'd have the same moveset as logan?

yeah dude we have 3 spider-fags why cant we have 2 wolverines?

Really, it's crazy how such an iconic character gets the short straw every time. DLC in 1 and exclusive to the Wii version of 2. Probably DLC in 3 despite being right there in the game with his best design.

that also sucks

You're right, we do need Sabretooth back.

>mfw people havent realized that black panther and drax are just wolverine clones in this game

Attached: D4N_Dv5XoAEYvvw.png (566x556, 472K)

Black Panther and Luke Cage are cool.

The one on the website is full. He's unlocked nobody else we haven't seen and he even got the CONGRATULATIONS YOU UNLOCKED EVERYBODY message

Damn, I should put them on my Team then

I hope for Cyclops, Ant-Man, etc but honestly between the base and the essentially confirmed DLC (Punisher, Mr. F), I'm pretty happy with the roster already. Venom and Magneto are definitely on the squad.

ROM will probably be dropping in the next few days now that copies are in the wild.

Attached: 1457733983215.jpg (483x483, 168K)

Source? He hadn't even unlocked Dr Strange, Ghost Rider etc in the youtube video.

Absolutely based

Attached: MyUltimateTeam-desk1920x1200.png (1920x1200, 3.69M)

>That underwheleming roster
>No Ant-Man
>Bunch of literal who girls and galaxy characters
>Four fucking Spider-Man
>Paid DLC out the ass for the hopes of your favorite getting in aka mystery loot box

NINTENDO BABY

Attached: fuck you.png (437x350, 243K)

>underwhelming
lel

i like it

Attached: 1497330397075s.jpg (125x93, 3K)

Attached: MyUltimateTeam-desk1920x1200.png (1920x1200, 3.28M)

unironically kill yourself

I can't wait for all the DLC to get released, is no longer Switch exclusive, and they resell the game with everything at the same price.

Haram Harem

Attached: MyUltimateTeam-desk1920x1200.jpg (1920x1200, 595K)

Attached: MyUltimateTeam-desk1920x1200.png (1920x1200, 3.37M)

I like storm, the rest are eh to me 1/4

Psylocke and marvel are cool. Dont know much about the rest of them 2/5

never really intod DD 3/4

Attached: 1451731465904.jpg (500x378, 128K)

nintendo helped fund it, just like bayonetta 3, it's a never ever :>

Attached: MyUltimateTeam-desk1920x1200.png (1920x1200, 3.3M)

What alts have been shown besides the Chef Deadpool one?

None that I know of

Ah never mind, I saw the spider armor
I just hope there are multiple costumes and non-recolor costumes

>the black order

the video of the guy playing shows him unlocking a spider-man costume near the end. looks like an underwhelming palette swap and has me worried we're just going to get smash bros alts. Then again I could be dumb and this could be some deep lore costume from the comics or some shit

Attached: spud.png (309x408, 241K)

Looks like MK I

Why would they confirm secret characters then?

Armored spider-man.

Attached: armor.png (333x250, 100K)

>Couldn't even bother to put all founding Avengers in
I'll just wait for the sequel or Ultimate Edition in the next few years, no Ant-Man or Giant Man no buy.

It's been around before, but that doesn't really excuse being a mere palette swap. Hopefully it's just like a low level costume or something

Attached: spider-armor .jpg (1000x920, 86K)

Hope the pack is Cyclops, Colossus, Iceman and Jean.

>The one on the website is full. He's unlocked nobody else we haven't seen and he even got the CONGRATULATIONS YOU UNLOCKED EVERYBODY message
>clearly doesn't even have the roster on the website in the first place
Fuck off retard

Attached: 94CDA719-F03A-49B0-8825-D863D7E13588.png (1640x720, 1.71M)

iron fist bros WW@

Attached: maskedmen.png (1080x1920, 2.43M)

I dont know who most of the roster is, but I tend to prefer non-melee characters. Ghost Rider an exception because chains are sexy.

Attached: MyUltimateTeam-desk1920x1200 (1).jpg (1536x960, 451K)

Attached: MyUltimateTeam-desk1920x1200.png (1920x1200, 3.35M)

>ROM
I got excited for a second ;_;

Attached: 900395.jpg (600x935, 180K)

I mean most MCU influences are with characters that were in the game already so I don’t see a problem
Although, moonknight WOULD be kickass
Is he in yet

I fucking wish
For fucks sake, he's one of those capeshit designs like Spider-Man who unintentionally appeals to Nip tastes

Attached: MyUltimateTeam-desk1920x1200.png (1920x1200, 3.37M)