Summit... Home

Summit... Home...

Attached: 123123.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2dPaeQTdhJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

summer... here...

Least it was till Launch happened...

Attached: Bare_Load_Screen_Launch_BO.jpg (1000x750, 96K)

Cod was always trash, reddit is over there faggot.

WMD, Array, Launch and Firing range were the best maps. Nuketown tranny's go home.

based incel

Reddit hates CoD, so go back kiddo

black ops was I think the last call of duty multiplayer that was really fun. the guns were fairly balanced and it was at a time when SMG's weren't too OP because of the maps not being super small compared to the later games, also killstreaks were strong and you couldn't get kills with them towards other killstreaks, so good players were really rewarded

I remember being so good at it, now with the new games they add in all this shit to lower the skill gap so kids keep playing and spending money

it should be more like black ops where the weak feared the strong

Attached: 1556669925254.jpg (460x606, 59K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2dPaeQTdhJM

virgin zoomer

why the fuck does anyone like nuketown

>SMG's weren't too OP
The existence of the 74u with rapid fire disproves this.

>being so young you actually think bo was even good
lol you poor little shits the series had already died

yeah it was really strong, but I mean compared to SMG's in later games I don't think it was that bad,

Nuketown>Jungle>Launch>Firing Range>Array>Summit>Havana>Grid>Villa>WMD>Cracked>Radiation>Hanoi>Crisis
>b-but nuketown was too small! it was a bad map!
get good

small map that's easy to navigate.

damn im surprised you guys can even remember blops maps the game was alright but pretty unmemorable

>that friend who you guarded like the secret service so that he could get his first chopper gunner

man I miss those times. I wish I could go back

It was one of the more memorable CoD games

Treyarch is obsessed with making their SMG's OP. Notice how in all of Treyarch's CODs, SMGs are always the best gun type in the game. Black Ops was kind of the only outlier and I skipped 3-4 so I don't know about them. At least Infinity Wards made a majority of guns good.

shit how old am i that this is someone's home
or is this just summer

id say cod 3,4,mw2 were the only ones anyone remembers

>Always liked comfy snowy maps in FPS like de_survivor in CS or summit
>they're always forgotten and maps I've never liked always become popular

Attached: check my 3 or ill kms.png (1070x601, 463K)

Black Ops 1 will be 9y/o this fall
Even if you liked it in your early teens you're old enough to drink now

people used mics on 360, lot of shit talking lol, miss those days, no one uses mics anymore, whats up with that

I can imagine a dude like this has been on Yea Forums for 10+ years and is probably in his 30s now

god damn how do i let myself use mics again? its how i always made my best friends, i havent even had any best friends since black ops i remember i met my last group of best friends on favela because we were rap battling it was dorky but fun fuck i want to make friends on team fortress 2 but im so socially retarded why was it so much easier in halo 3 and call of duty 4? the lack of push to talk? man fuck push to talk

wow, dude, imagine that...

Blops was shit, sorry kids.

Unironically because people have become pussified and would rather talk in their own private channels without any fear of someone being mean. Usually when you find someone with an open-mic nowadays, their bantz are amazing because of the lack of it everywhere else.

>it was actually modern warfare 2
>less than half a year shy of being 10 years old
>team fortress 2 is going to be 12 years old soon

Attached: 78678986.png (527x701, 436K)

People like Nuketown because it's very easy to random kills on. It's so small that it's nearly impossible to cover your own flank, so it makes it easier to walk around and catch people off guard. On the bigger maps you can gauge enemy spawn points based on when you got kills and what corner of the map you're on, Nuketown makes that much harder.

>the guns were fairly balanced

The Famas straight dominated.

>so good players were really rewarded

It was still a pretty shallow game, my friend would dominate and I played over at his house often enough to consistently get a solid positive KDR in the game. Fun enough but overall not that great. This was just the era when there was almost nothing else to play. Fucking Bad Company 2 became popular here because CoD was the only other franchise despite BC2 also being real shallow.

I turn 31 on the 28th, wish me a happy birthday.

i remember i would open up snow maps in black ops just to run around in them on bored days. especially those hot summers id turn on the game and take a stroll around the snow map with the huge tower in the corner. id climb up to the top and dolphin dive off like it was an amusement park ride lol

think you were just younger/naive/looser? idk, maybe is right, culture just changed i guess

happy birthday user, but it's time to move onto better things

>AK74u
>Grip
>Extended mag
>red
Fucking based

Same reason bf players like metro, high amounts of action with little to no downtime. Good for just zoning out or grinding levels/gear. Also makes getting some high kill unlocks easier to obtain, multikills and stuff just happen more often when people are packed into a small space.

firing range was kino
>sniping from the tower with a claymore

where my aug bros at?

Attached: AUG_ACOG_Scope_BO.png (817x549, 369K)

Kowloon was so good too

yeah so i'm getting old
time to finally quit this shit

Right here, my man. Use it in every game I can.

always thought that gun was an ugly piece of shit

Your face is an ugly piece of shit.

Jesus Christ dude this is a blue board have some restraint

>says the virgin zoomer

>2011 was 8 years ago
I'm so tired bros

zoomers are more attractive than boomers

Post your kit boys
Lightweight pro
Marathon pro
Commando pro
Ballistic knife
Tomahawk x2
UAV
Counter UAV
Blackbird

>says the ugly virgin

ive had more sex than you in 2/3 of the lifespan
cope

>t. hugless virgin
But keep posting memespew I'm sure it'll help you feel better

>mad little cod zoomers
lol stay mad you ugly little virgins, you didn't get to enjoy the good cod, tragic

black ops was the best cod, what the fuck are you even on about?
is dementia already setting in?

Commando Silenced
Python dual wield
Smetex + Stuns

Ghost
Sleight of Hand
Marathon

Napalm Strike
Blackbird
Chopper Gunner IT AIN'T ME INTENSIFIES

fpbp

What do y'all lads think of the new Modern Warfare? Shitty streamers aside.

Attached: 1549340966799.png (600x788, 582K)

CoD WWII really disappointed me so I'm not getting my hopes up for the MW reboot. I'd love to be proven wrong but I'm sure it's gonna be another lazy cashgrab plagued with lootboxes and DLC

You're not some casual console faggot that enjoyed Call of Duty past VCoD are you?

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 35K)

The reveal trailer got me interested, but then they showed nothing except that lame 2v2 game mode. I get that this is CoD and it'll sell regardless but that's some of the worst marketing I've seen.

Practically every CoD game this gen is disappointing. Advanced and Infinite Warfare were nice from a campaign perspective due to having low expectations but everything after that was awful, BLOPS 4 easily being one of the worst experiences out there.

>Advertise "Dark, gritty realism of War", causalities all around and it isn't only the soldiers affected by it.
>Advertisement #2 is a bunch of millenials screaming and basedfacing about noscopes and how ebic that one play was while dabbing
Fuck off with your "Shitty streamers aside", they are clearly part of the identity of the new Modern Warfare.

32 here

you're here forever

>The Famas straight dominated
Ak47u says hi