I miss them

I miss them

Attached: ps3-and-xbox-360.jpg (868x502, 39K)

I never owned one but I played my buddy's 360 a lot back in high school
I miss those times

Well I don't.
Generation brown filter.

You miss shit, fucking zoomer.

>he doesn't miss playing Halo, Call of dookie body odor zombies and GTA IV/V with his bois online
niggers

Cringe

Yikes

Have sex

Join Islam

Is it that they were truly better or am I just nostalgic? Maybe my childhood sense of wonder and amazement has passed and I'm just too old to enjoy games like I used to.
Sure, I'd love to go back and relive those days when the New Xbox Experience first dropped and I spent hours customizing my avatar before hopping on Halo 3. But more than that, I want to have new and exciting experiences that make me feel the way I did back then. Am I deluded for thinking that's possible?

It was shit but at the same time it wasn't. Halo 3 custom games were the best for how inventive the community was.

But killzone 1, sucked before

So what made you think we wanted more?

>2010
>Have 360, PS2, and DS
>Games are cheap at GameStop, under $40
>With the 360 it felt like such a big community of people
>Xbox Live Arcade
I miss it too. I’m gonna get an Xbone just because of this. I tried going PC but peak 360 was superior.

you miss youth, you don't miss them

>avatars became huge part of gaming on Xbox
>all your friends' avatars would be hanging out if they were chatting in a party
>could earn gear for your avatar by getting certain achievements
>ability to watch Netflix with your friends, your avatars would all be sitting on a couch together
>huge community events like 1 vs. 100, playing with developers, free giveaways
>themes that completely changed your user interface
>Uno games with the vision camera
>Inside Xbox videos giving you news and secret tips
>making new friends after playing a few missions from Borderlands together or a round of Left 4 Dead
>uploading music onto your Xbox and listening to it while gaming
It was an experience like no other

Nooo this can't be happening! Only 90s kids can be nostalgic, not anyone else

Attached: 1503442597480.jpg (676x581, 75K)

>ability to watch Netflix with your friends, your avatars would all be sitting on a couch together
WHAT THE FUCK are you serious. Dammit I missed out on that so hard. Take me back.

I don't, playing Parasite Eve 2 on it literally right now.

It sure was a better gen. Felt consistent all through out and everyone was trying.

Attached: 1555956905011.jpg (1280x720, 91K)