He's in and ribbed for your displeasure

He's in and ribbed for your displeasure

Attached: 1563150055173.png (228x246, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_s5vRVmkNMc
boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/discord.gg WG4bvV/type/op/
comiccon2019.sched.com/event/RqCR
youtube.com/watch?v=foRHeLWGIYw
youtube.com/watch?v=V-PML1RCxgM
youtube.com/watch?v=2lc1WwmRL_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=fV_aEoIrryc
youtube.com/watch?v=YI9MqIuZLmA
youtube.com/watch?v=sYmoAkCb_eA
youtu.be/-xK5XW1jJQU
youtube.com/watch?v=8QdUmKt2hsk
youtube.com/watch?v=MblFaDpSbpQ
youtu.be/rFqXkRwC9fU?list=PLgTPk1WAE120J0VZA8YrC1TkBemmXCzGG
youtube.com/watch?v=auE4CYwszco
youtube.com/watch?v=GAtC2X5Hbhg
nexusmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/1448
youtube.com/watch?v=WsnyarC-CKA
youtube.com/watch?v=UfhOdM65HA8
youtube.com/watch?v=mqAUi89ym68
mega.nz/#!w8113IbQ!1SdHzb-ET_GNEV-KghLGhTt_k9tcLiqWx1e8ribPTp8
pastebin.com/Q2fsRBdN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1518807908715.png (311x173, 47K)

>First Agnaktor and the uroktors
>Now Uragaan
When will he be stopped?

Attached: jojo_s_bizarre_monster_hunt___brachydios_by_metadragonart-d8v3q30.jpg (1191x670, 195K)

Assuming they fixed Lagi and he's coming back, how would they implement him? The part of ancient forest where he was shown in the prototype isn't even in the current iteration of it.

Attached: Paratoad.png (1300x730, 1.94M)

I hope hes not back

After all, he should come in the next underwater expansion

you're making a very big assumption

Attached: Lagi.webm (872x480, 2.94M)

Maybe only the first and the area with the coast and the kestodon?

The coral highlands won't be perfect for a sea monster in a habit that seems like the sea?

He'd fit right in the Ancient Flooded Forest

Theres no water there.

The two big coastal areas in the ancient forest, then he jumps into the water or whatever to transition to 8 and the big ramp with paratoads.
They could also open up the coastal area in the recess too, but lagi doesn't like volcanoes so whatever.

No but there's corals, wiggles, jellyfish and a lot of strange sea-like creatures and nutrients.

same person, just like last thread

i hope he really gets in just so i can see anjanath fucked up the ass like this every time

Hoarfrost Reach would be fine if it’s got a coastal area.

>That desperate wiggling anja does when he notices lagiacrus before he surfaces in the video
I almost felt sorry for hitboxsaurus rex there.

It happened again. This fucking autist won't stop being obvious

Attached: 1462125123557.jpg (189x189, 32K)

What's your OC monsters ideas?
Personally i'd love a snow tarantula with a thick layer of fur on the back that hides retractable spikes.
The idea is that she would hide herself under the snow and impale any prey that would pass over the monster.
The way it fights would consist in the tarantula exposing the back and using trees and walls to protect the weak frontal part while trying to jump/roll on you.

I actually would love a Tarantula monster. Closest to a spider we got was Nerscylla

Attached: 1562627072215.png (670x568, 19K)

Exactly, if you're gonna start a flamewar, you gotta be subtle about it nowadays. That guy's a dumbass

I still want this or some other weird sea monster, too many times we've seen those shitty jellyfishes THAT DROPS RAW MEAT and no big ass evil jellyfish monster yet . MH is lacking in hermit crabs too.

Attached: crab.png (1838x287, 58K)

He's in

Attached: 412B9114-331C-413C-AA22-9C9D4D07CB09.jpg (285x285, 30K)

>they'll never add this dude
He looked so fucking cool too

who

Was that the listfag, screencapfag or the snoyfag? or are they actually the same person?

all three are the same person. Last thread had a list, screencap, nintendo, and sony shitpost all deleted at the same time

They're all the same person

So how come mods suddenly started cleaning up these threads?

>A lot of people have been asking me if I'm back. . .
>Yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back

Attached: jade-barroth.jpg (1196x720, 124K)

We already have hermit crabs though, noob-kun

They're all the same person. Every dumb post in this thread is the same person

Impressive that I fucking forgot that the name of the fucking crab is Hermitaur, and everyone also fucking uses skulls as shells. I still want more crabs though.

Sorry but Banbaro took his place
;_;

Probably replaced with Banbaro. Barroth and Jyuratodus were rivals in the base game, and Banbaro has the exact same turf war with Beotodus as those two. They might have planned on doing Jade Barroth and a new Jyuratodus ice subspecies but made them into their own things so it didn’t seem lazy, especially because Banbaro and Beotodus are the first fights in Master Rank.

The moderation team has an IRC to communicate issues. Someone with access to the IRC (probably a janny or an ex-janny) brought attention towards the rampant list spamming. The mods (who can see IPs) saw how bad the spamming and samefagging was, and have been actually making an effort recently. The guy's probably on the same "ban-on-site" list the /vp/ Goodra spammer is on now.

Attached: 1562315247344.jpg (2000x1414, 496K)

A snow fox that rivals that of Deviljho

Attached: MHW-Shipex_Concept_01.png (1014x281, 347K)

>MH threads now have a boogyman like dmc or FF

i hope the palico armor kept the boxer design.

Go away, listfag

>now
not anymore

I miss G.00dra spammer. He was quite possibly the single most dedicated shot poster of all time. He spent like over $10,000 on proxies and VPNs.

Palico armour is probably safe since the base game Palico armour was still silly as fuck.

You're joking right?

Not at all. He was fucking insane, like legitimately.

I think he was actually paid to shitpost, so he might have actually made a profit. Either that or he was insane. The internet brings out the crazy in people either way though.

are you actually underestimating the power of autism?

Attached: 1482271996399.jpg (198x208, 6K)

I'm at fucking awe with listfag, how autistic do you have to be to endlessly samefag in threads of a franchise you probably don't even play
I've been browsing Yea Forums for 8 years and i've heard from other retards that do this as well but this is my first time seeing it in action

Attached: 1525135752693.jpg (935x778, 201K)

listfag?

an Elder Dragon based on a Griffon. Either as a pure physical Elder or give it paralysis since those aren't exactly covered (Yama is technically the paralysis dragon but it is only shown through Thunderbugs it spawns)

a fanged wyvern Tiger that is huge and bulky like Zinogre/Behemoth as a opposed to nimble like Tobi/Odo

How did you fucking miss people like Quentin or Manlet tears? these thread-specific autists are minuscule compared to the big ones back then

Attached: 1478361655820.png (2368x3132, 3.55M)

youtube.com/watch?v=_s5vRVmkNMc
He did shit like this on a near daily basis at one point, all because he couldn’t stand the fact that Goodra does indeed have a 50/50 gender ratio and isn’t exclusively female.

Anyone else enjoy getting that last AT ticket in multiplayer? It feels masochistic, but the adrenaline rush for the whole 30 seconds is worth it.

I never saw Quentin and Manly Tears the same way i see listfag honestly, maybe it's because i laughed at their antics and ignored them, unlike Listfag who has been continously shitting on MH threads for some time now, i see him more as a Eric or ACfag tier shitter

it is an autistic shitposter who doesn't play the games. He just shitposts simply to cause a flamewar, he makes Epic store threads as well

>defeat velkhana 2/3rds of the way through iceborne's story
>the ice at hoarfrost reach melts, unlocking flooded variants of the old maps
>underwater combat returns
You better get your ass clenched because my uncle works at Capcom.

>saves the meta

Attached: Hellblade Powder.png (50x50, 509)

Im speechless

there was also a guy that spammed like 4 boards with a bot that changed all threads into his threads about a pokemon fetish discord
boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/discord.gg WG4bvV/type/op/

Attached: 1472790405884.png (250x252, 87K)

Of all these autismshitters I've seen listfag is the one I fucking hate the most. I knew MH threads were going downhill, but holy fucking shit on an inbred cumstain glued on my dick all he does is scream like a retard 24/7 over a goddamned neutral game about hunting monsters. Nothing big, it's just fucking monsters and the occasional platform hopping.
It's like a random guy from three blocks away broke into your house and started screaming at your ears for no fucking reason, what the fuck did I do to deserve that?

Attached: 1551557768248.gif (306x316, 240K)

Hes just mad monhun has finally left nintendo. I fucking hope capcom never brings monhun back to Nintendo consoles. Terrible hardware and a waste of money

I still liked the games they made while on Nintendo but in the grand scheme of things it was probably a bad thing to be shackled to shit hardware for so long.

Same, for the last month EVERY FUCKING TIME i started MH threads it would always devolve into console war shit thanks to this SINGLE asshole, i thought it was just Yea Forums doing it's thing but no, just some shitposter that doesn't have anything better to do.

Attached: 1428204049027.jpg (617x616, 171K)

I WANT THE HUNTING HOUNDS

Attached: Hunting Hound.jpg (554x398, 26K)

How many monsters are time limited? I haven't played pretty much since PC launch, if I get back into it will I have missed a bunch of the new stuff?

For me it's the Magnet Dookie

Attached: 44924078_p5.jpg (681x741, 170K)

WHEN

Attached: d9062a49-c726-482a-92ea-f423cba54afc.jpg (1275x825, 126K)

The giant boomerang was cooler.

They're going to be running every time limited event for all of next month, so this is the time to catch up.

Kulve Taroth is a Siege monster who is time limited, but besides her the only other time limited monsters are Arch Tempered monsters, basically just amped up Elder Dragon fights. They’re rerunning every event before Iceborne releases so they’ll be available for like 5 weeks straight soon enough.

I think the games went down in quality since they were taken hostage by nintendo. Now theyre good again

who is this listfag you guys talking about?

Alatreon Siege
>Reached Area 2
>Skypiercers chipped
>Left foreleg claw broken
>Right oreleg claw broken
>Left wing wounded
>Right wing wounded
>Tail severed

>Skypiercers completely broken
>Incited purple-veined Fury
>Slain in one go

Attached: Alatreon.png (652x540, 382K)

>You're never gonna be able to fight him again when Frontier closes
sad.

Attached: 1525130937824.jpg (853x875, 218K)

comiccon2019.sched.com/event/RqCR
What should we expect from this?

Attached: 1428198869236.jpg (945x945, 288K)

the movie

I hope Espenis and some of the other Frontier gang make it into mainline now that Frontier is killed.

He was in the leak back in 2017 that turned out to be real. It had all the unannounced returning monsters and unannounced new monsters too so it clearly wasn’t a LARP, but between the time the leaker obtained the roster and the game releasing both Alatreon and Oroshi Kirin were removed for some reason. He’s 100% in Iceborne because of this, maybe not at launch but they’ve been working on him since the base game.

I think a horde-like monster would be fun. Like a giant queen ant and her minions.

Otherwise I feel like we need more insects.

>Dressing up your doggo in sets like the palico
>Doggo distracting the monster along with your palico
>Doggo mounting the monster to let you trip it
>Top tier doggos carrying the hunts by itself
>Having to watch doggo wimper or limp around as he takes damage, even faint as he eats a monster attack that was aimed at you
>Odogaron and zinogre doggo suit
I want it so bad.

Attached: zvz2btghkg231.jpg (1432x806, 77K)

>siege
kill yourself

bring back Prowler and this could be made into a weapon with preexisting assets. World already has pinning and riding animations from Wulg/Jagras/Girros/Shamos etc.

>I think a horde-like monster would be fun
that's basically what leshen was and everyone hated it

Monster Hunter World is a shit game because it doesnt have the superior poogie costume

Attached: 6379344972d29119477cb99976e2dec2a9e54a27v2_00.jpg (512x231, 22K)

COG are dying because their ‘Japan-onry’ business model and their sheer fucking stupidity in how they handled their games has finally come back to bite them in the ass. The Frontier original monsters are probably up for grabs for the mainline team considering COG have been a money sink for years and the mainline team produced the company’s best selling game of all time.

For fucks sake can Capcom just focus on making weapons balanced for once in their god damn lives instead of adding new shit over and over.

Objectively IG and CB additions were horrible and made the games worse. They didnt even bother to ever fix SA which has shifted from brokenly OP to just broken with no middle ground since its a bastard retarded offspring of LS without the versatility and its only gimmick is hit like a bitch or hit like Gods fucking dick crushing sodomites.

And once again Capcom has gone full retard, it looks like SnS has just gotten another major nerf to fucking irrelevance and nothing has been done against HBG/Bow/GS/LS dominating the fuck out of everything. It would be better for everyone if Capcom just redesigned all of the current weapons until they were properly balanced.

I want Malfestio, Great Jaggi, Great Maccao, Gammoth, and Zamtrios

Monsters that should never be seen again: Zinogre, Seltas Queen, Yian Garuga, Rajang

Thing is that Leshen was fucking AIDS in general.

>Leshen
People disliked that mission because you had to play as a boring irrelevant video game toon

>seltas queen

Attached: 12491940904.jpg (288x499, 24K)

This. It was ass in witcher, it was ass in MH so they pretty much kept it accurate

Attached: Serval.jpg (769x996, 166K)

>Seltas queen

Attached: DxKMvZ7X0AA05sE.jpg (1200x800, 128K)

I gave away my copy of World after beating everything in the base game and growing bored of it. How much have they changed? Should I pick up another copy and come back?

Attached: 1535497169283.jpg (600x600, 178K)

i hate it

>Monsters that should never be seen again: Zinogre, Seltas Queen, Yian Garuga, Rajang
naw did wittle baby get his butt hurt by 140s? nawww little baby cant handle a little monster

you now have a good excuse to get the MHW+Iceborne version instead of the DLC

Just make a new area that's the new beach/tropics so we can bring back the crabs too

Arch content is boring pseudo-G rank
But the actual new monsters are fun like goldboi
Behemoth is either pure aids, or pure fun, depending on how much you like your anus stretched

Pick it up, finish everything, prepare your toon for Iceborne.

Attached: Shimmering Lagoons.jpg (1024x576, 417K)

Zinogre is dumb, Seltas Queen predicated entire environments being set up to jump off of, Yian is just kutku only slightly more annoying and ugly, and Rajang is a monkey and I support ethnically cleansing earth of all monkeys

Why is nobody talking about the fact that MHW: Iceborne is appearing on Playstation Tokyo? They might reveal something new there
youtube.com/watch?v=foRHeLWGIYw

Dunno when they're gonna show it, but it'll be there

Attached: 1453528310895cjajc.jpg (600x790, 36K)

Whoa...

Attached: W9mWJMi.jpg (1080x749, 138K)

They made Xeno Jiva fun.

cursed thread

it's just another one of those cosplay events, unlikely that anything will be announced

Played AT Xeno in multi and had 2 japs and a tooter. Well that was anti-climatic.

I can smell your ripped 140 butthole from here, acquire skill

wait for the Master Edition when Iceborne hits

can you get the master edition stuff with the expansion or do I have to buy the damn game again?

Master Edition is base World + Iceborne in a single disc my dude

Attached: MHW_Iceborne_PS4_FOB.png (1787x2001, 1.02M)

Oh shit I thought it was like a deluxe edition of iceborne or something. My bad

>horde of jagras attack you
>while leshen throws you a flock of birds
>while leshen attacks you with tree roots
problem wasn't the horde but how pointless it was to have it because is not like leshen already had other strong moves

He’s in alongside Gammoth and Kecha Wacha. Leviathans are back too, but no Amphibians unfortunately. Keep your eyes peeled.

Attached: 65A96AA1-E3CB-4A9C-94CB-6EEAA53DB188.jpg (512x480, 22K)

the deluxe edition is iceborne + extra dlc content only

alright thanks m8

Isn't today Comic Con? Don't Capcom usually have a panel where they show a new trailer?

kecha wacha and rajang can fuck off

Attached: 1523943486779.jpg (1228x1193, 910K)

That's next week
see

>Zorah Magdaros removes his weighted shell in his iceborne quest
>"Slay Zorah Magdaros"

Attached: 1558215591254.jpg (2048x1463, 304K)

Attached: 1562798184344.png (605x501, 87K)

Rushalot

We now know why the online arena quest in Tri calls Barioth the "knight of the Tundra"
It's because Barioth is the knight to Velkhana's queen!

Attached: 68856434_p4.jpg (2197x1620, 560K)

Who's the king then?

>No amphibians
But we have the small frogs though. Are the hotspring macaques using the rajang skeleton?

Attached: tumblr_pecj6xwYBl1qzaems_540.jpg (540x540, 90K)

Why the hell you need to do a normal attack first if you want to use the longsword R2+O.
It wouldn't even be that bad if most of the attacks were fast and easy to cancel, but as it is right now The main mechanic is clunky as fuck.

I'd say it'd be fun with slightly less health and if the burn damage from the plasma pools did slightly less damage.

It's not really fun being forced to wear the flameproof mantle the whole fight.

His theme is named "Sub-zero White Knight", so it fits.

too bad they're gonna use the hoarfrost theme for him

Hoarfrost has the best snowy area battle theme next to youtube.com/watch?v=V-PML1RCxgM so this isn't even a loss. Tri's Tundra is the worst one besides the FU Snowy Mountains which slapped on the terrible PvP arena theme

>trying to stir up shit for no reason
Pretty sure you're listfag.

>mfw the trailer showed off riding tailraiders and it was really cool but then capcom revealed it's automatic on-rails trash meant to replace camp jumping

Attached: No Fun Allowed.jpg (301x396, 36K)

Attached: 1563047491016.png (744x2022, 1.06M)

I agree that hoarfrost is the best snow theme but it sucks that barioth doesn't really have a theme of its own

Coastal area in the rest of Hoarfrost that we couldn't get to in the demo, if anything.

I'm actually surprised that World has very few costumes. They bring back a bunch of them but no watermelon the racists

Behemoth Poogie is pretty great though

>being this hopeful
rajang will be post-launch dlc like jho was

>Are the hotspring macaques using the rajang skeleton?
Wouldn't be surprised. A lot of the critters in world use some basic animations from actual monsters. Like the crabs in Kulve's room.

I wish Leviathans would come back just so we could have Agnaktor again
Maybe then they can unfuck Lavasioth's fight and bring back his bellyflopping bullshit

Reminder

Attached: 1557871365311.png (953x800, 1.35M)

wait, what did I miss, what's the difference with new Xeno?

Name literally one single track in MH better than this

youtube.com/watch?v=2lc1WwmRL_Y

AT Zeno is basically Gog-lite. A lot more HP, a lot more aggressive, and all its new attacks cover old weaknesses.

AT Xeno is an actual bossfigtht, and you have to keep up with the intense area damage and explosions everywhere against a more agressive and powerful Xeno'jiiva. Also tremor spam, oh god the tremor spam.

youtube.com/watch?v=fV_aEoIrryc

Reminder

Attached: 1563143863279[1].png (1423x791, 354K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YI9MqIuZLmA

Does your schizophrenic mind connects everyone criticizing World to a chronic shitposter?

youtube.com/watch?v=sYmoAkCb_eA

It's kind of stunning to think that it was all just one guy. It feels like autists with extremely fixated shitposting are becoming more common lately.

that explains the upswing in thread quality

says the actual schizo

youtu.be/-xK5XW1jJQU
Also a 10/10 pick

The best part is you can cheese with tremor res, but you still need about 10-20 minutes of concentration. Good luck.

>no u
Seek medical attention

>kush theme
>world version

Attached: 1485947290273.jpg (381x758, 117K)

I wonder what drives that guy.

Attached: advRyozo.png (112x112, 22K)

Sounds like shit, like the rest of the World soundtrack

I wonder what way in which leviathan skeletons are actually broken in World. They've never said.

Do we really need a reminder that every weapons end form will have a unique design? I thought that was given a this point.

hopefully into suicide after Iceborne release

Its better, nothing you say will change that

Attached: 1468384374048.jpg (639x695, 157K)

Doesn't matter to him. He just wants to shitpost. Report and filter as usual since he ban-evaded

Screencapping this post so I can laugh at you when the expansion releases. Retarded people like you said the same thing about World.

how about a medley then
youtube.com/watch?v=8QdUmKt2hsk
>tfw Pokke village theme hit

Attached: tfw_no_MH_on_vita.gif (245x138, 812K)

wasn't the case in base world
it's understandable to be worried

I've heard it was the neck jiggling nonstop, but I think the real reason is that the ancient forest didn't end up with enough aquatic space for lagi compared to the super swampy test map they showed him on

Xeno's weakspots on his wings and chest are easily reachable by using a dedicated aerial elemental IG set, especially the gay bolg. You can nullify almost all of his attacks by staying in the air while going full frenchman on his ass and for once it'll net you a reasonable time with less than 15 minute kills Fuck those explosions I ain't staying on the ground against him

Attached: 1550493121619.png (1024x768, 355K)

As someone said in the last thread, the list shitposting really did damage your simple brain

>Dragon's Dogma music starts playing
youtube.com/watch?v=MblFaDpSbpQ

IIRC most of the weapons that reach Rarity 8 actually got unique designs at the end. We were still missing some weapons in categories altogether though, like no Diablos Lance at all.

As everyone said since announcement, MHW really did damage your autist brain

Let's see how many posts you samefagged ITT when the inevitable ban comes to you

Attached: 1541047191991.jpg (462x377, 56K)

Again, you schizo autist, I'm not the listfag and neither is anyone who dislikes World. Seek medical attention

It was both probably. The cramped environments in the new Ancient Forest besides Zone 1 meant Lagi's neck was flipping the fuck out every time he approached a wall. They probably could've fixed the neck snapping by now but they need a better coastal map.
Shame it doesn't seem like World will be getting a island map at all, unless Hoarfrost has a coastline.

So the mods have finally put the schizo who post ''list of things that went wrong with MHW'' in check???

Stopped playing after Jho. Didn't get to HR 40 IIRC. How fucked would I be in Iceborne? Also, anything new on hammer builds, or affinity+non elemental boost is still the best build?

Yeah, it now blocks him from spamming it, and whenever he tries to re-edit it, he gets deleted instantly, hence the surge of MH discussions

New best hammer is from Kulve and there's a lot of armor to get from AT monsters but for Iceborne any upgrades you get now will let you cruise through the first half of Master Rank at best, you'll need to upgrade for defense for sure by the time you hit stuff like Brachydios

That would actually be a decent idea, instead of having totally new maps they could just revamp the old ones

t.shit taste

They said Iceborne will begin a little more difficult than the base game ended, and if you haven't played any of the post-release content there might be a noticable jump in difficulty. But you can just grind master rank gear from early monsters and it won't matter.

Not like it'd be anything new, fucking Volcanic Hollow

I miss moga

Attached: 1528808306909.png (800x571, 357K)

makes me wonder how end game augmented gear will go against master rank gear, probably more defense in exchange for worse skills?

Do frontier themes count?
youtu.be/rFqXkRwC9fU?list=PLgTPk1WAE120J0VZA8YrC1TkBemmXCzGG

>got switch and MHGU right around Iceborne announcement
>can't decide whether to dedicate my time on GU or MHW to catch up and prepare for Iceborne
>this was 1 month and I'm just busy playing BOTW
>events will come back in 2 weeks which is convenient enough to catch up
>will not likely have time for GU until a year later
Fuck

Attached: 1463753351202.jpg (240x320, 23K)

New skills will appear in Master Rank like that fucking busted sounding Offensive Guard skill and sets will probably have more gem slots on average than non-AT high rank stuff

that's kind of sad

user, if you've finished the main questline of mhw up to hr 50, you should just keep playing GU. I'm betting that Iceborne is not gonna be that hard in its first missions. GU's G rank was pretty easy, I did most of it with high rank gear.

>kulve returns with no horns and is fought in an entirely different area
>slay kulve tarroth

>Almost 200 posts
>47 IDs
You people are pathetic. At least do like everyone else and only create threads when it's relevant, otherwise, take it to /vg/.

what is with that though? i remember always being on the edge of my seat in 3Us and 4Us G rank in every fight, even with endgame armor equipped. second i got to G-rank, in GU i realized i overprepared with all my items and upgrading and solod half of G-rank by myself

>"Deviants (Japanese 二つ名持ちモンスター) are special monster individuals that have survived previous hunter encounters and have taken on new traits and abilities."
Yeah we might need to take care of that...

most of it was from one very autistic user

Attached: 1480461190431.png (850x568, 530K)

People have complained for a long time about how easy generations was, guess they just didn't change much in GU either.

because GU's G-rank is balanced around Deviants/X, while 4u "endgame: expedition edition" isnt all that harder from normal quests
Crit boost meta being absurdingly strong didnt help either, so it became "either you or the monster die in 5 min"

i need my nigga back

Attached: qp.png (184x184, 47K)

every weapon in world didnt reach rarity 8

youtube.com/watch?v=auE4CYwszco

Attached: 1529088754023.png (800x600, 373K)

Attached: 1558631745937.png (700x700, 555K)

Elder dragon named Haloxenon, same skeleton and upright stance as Alatreon. It lives in tropical environments, and ideally there would be underwater combat so you can fight it underwater. He has a very long nose and a thresher tail which he uses to whip the shit out of you, then once he gets enraged his fur stands on end with electricity, and he can start using more complex swiping attacks charged with electricity. Then in high and g-rank, when he is an a volcano area, he enters a second rage mode where he raises his bill to the sky and lightning strikes it. Here is my shitty drawing

Attached: new haloxenon.jpg (1040x585, 88K)

Never bring back underwater combat, it was abysmally bad. Don’t you remember fighting lagiacrus in the flooded forest in that tiny zone?

KELBIDROME

I like the design.
I also like that you fight it underwater

Attached: 1558590872969.png (530x395, 112K)

I loved underwater combat but it was flawed and I can see why there was hatred. If they had another game to work on it, it could be one of the greatest additions
My issue with the design at this point is that Velkhana kind of does the same thing (I made this design last year before Iceborne was announced) so I guess I'll have to think of something different idk

How it's possible to play with a controller? the camera is aids and everything is just happening too fast, my mouse started double clicking so i have to resort to it, tell me how you're playing mhw with a controller

the lock on button?

You can change camera speed in the settings and you can always quick adjust it to the monster with L3 (change the camera lock settings to work like the 3DS games though)
And most people prefer controllers for 3D action games but if it works for you then whatever

Im pretty sure it's going to be base game disc and a dlc code for psn/xbox store, I don't know what has changed since the x360 era so it's probably the same, i remember Bethesda had TES/fallout discs with the dlc on them that you could install to your HDD and then just play it normally with the base disc

Velkhana is the cute singing bird, your design looks more like a cross between a swordfish and a vulture. They look different enough. I see some similarities with zinogre and anjanath actually, it and might fall in the same territory as underwater lagia fights.
The world needs more dragons and sea life crossovers.

Attached: d6s1li6-17c95f3c-8c33-4098-8ec3-c43195b3ea23.jpg (1000x641, 189K)

i feel like this is some kinda fetish monster someone drew because they were horny

I actually really like the vulture idea, I might expand on that if I ever redraw it. I mainly put the fur there because it felt like the chest was empty and having a rage mode indicator of lightning usage made sense. Thanks user

Hello.

Attached: 1558427027349.png (1280x789, 964K)

>Done with FU a few months ago, used Lance and GS for most of it
>Start World and tell myself I'll use other weapons to make it varied
>Gunlance looks fun but loses sharpness way too fast, Switch Axe is braindead and Hammer feels neutered
>Meanwhile GS got a sick ass new charge and Lance feels as good as always
Some things just aren't meant to be, guess I'll give LS a try.

>delayed PC release again
Well fuck you too, Capcopom.

Attached: 1493898925922.jpg (2034x2611, 1.99M)

Attached: HEYPARD.png (684x657, 179K)

Nice laoshan

He’s in for real though he’s pretty cool. Mainline needs a high tier Bird Wyvern, they’re all early game monsters.

Attached: 985E145C-70DF-4898-8ABD-F627526F82CA.jpg (739x415, 60K)

Bump

Great Maccao is too powerful to ever return

Wouldn't mind it honestly.
anyone else having trouble posting? I swear to god i keep getting Captcha errors.

Attached: 1560947174388m.jpg (1024x979, 136K)

>an Elder Dragon based on a Griffon
Behold, what could have been

Attached: velkhana_rough3.jpg (758x600, 118K)

Holy fuck, just started playing World recently after buying it during the steam sale and what the fuck happened to Lavasioth ? It wasn't the most fun fight in GU but why the fuck is it so cancerous now ?

How will Iceborne work?
Do you have to beat all of the vanilla game?

Tori is good but the Zenith was absolute dogshit.

Attached: 73649955_p6.jpg (1736x1534, 488K)

Fuck 'em. Not buying an unnecessary console for one game.

Attached: 71576014_p5.jpg (2823x2373, 871K)

Fuck, that looks positively inspired compared to what we have now.

Yes, it becomes available once you finish the first campaign.

Yeah it’s just like expansions for the prior games in that you need to beat the base game to access it, only real difference is that you don’t have to buy the whole game again anymore. You need to beat Xeno’jiiva to access Iceborne stuff but you don’t have to do any of the stuff after him like the double Bagel hunt or the T Kirin hunt.

>Scalebat
>Upon inspection, these seem to have scales. And claws...and fangs! Great Gravios! They're mini-wyverns! I've made a huge discovery!

Okay, stick with me here, we basically use the Tigrex/Narga skeleton, but give it the Khezu's gimmick.

We make a bat wyvern that crawls around on ceilings and walls and hangs down for some attacks. Flies around in the open. Susceptible to sonics more than flashes because it's basically blind.

Attached: 095e07df685b1836a921ff986132e5f2.png (800x450, 224K)

There's nothing "braindead" about SA.

I liked underwater combat. GL is one the main weapons I use a lot so it worked fine for me. Plus its just cool as fuck going underwater.

When I first fought Torido it immediately struck me just how much main series players would enjoy him. He acts so much like Zinogre

Attached: 1562548016769.jpg (654x556, 64K)

I've had a couple
I'm currently working on a Ghost Bat, that use like a spirit fir, and some of its body is translucent
another is a thorny devil based lizard that gulps up sand and heats it inside its body and produces glass that it uses to attack.

Suppose I’ll ask here, how fun is MH stories? I have a trip coming up and I’m interested in a mobile game to play.

It's a fun game but you might not like the combat system.

>I showed you my mantle please respond

I want to FUCK Mizutsune!

Me too user, me too.

Attached: IMG_20190714_173653.jpg (1424x1224, 169K)

The combat system is unironically one of the worst in JRPG monster collector genre, but it's got a lot of charm to make up for it, for the most part.

Attached: hunter x mizutsune fic.gif (750x1000, 23K)

Still waiting for my nigga Chameleos

Attached: 1463212212608.png (988x863, 247K)

All the other G2 dragons except Yama are in, even Lunastra who hasn’t been in a mainline game since 2009. SO WHERE IS HE CAPCOM?

Goddamnit I really pray that IB will do so fucking well in sales that they'd push for a 3rd expansion and this time with a shitton of aquatic monsters

Even if they did another expansion I doubt it'd have that. That's the sort of thing they'd save for a full sequel.

fuck that, next gen is coming soon. I'd rather them properly remaster all the assets for the sequels and add some more. With how next gen supposedly aiming for no loading screen, I'm excited to see how it'll affect monster hunter.

Shitty Jyuratodus moveset and stealing Agnaktor's lava armor gimmick but without much visible feedback on which parts have softened.

New portable MH when? I'm getting sick of only being able to p0lay world in the living room rather than taking it with me on trips.

They said in an investor’s meeting back after GU’s Western launch that it sold decently and they’d look into continuing the portable series, but nothing concrete.

When Vita 2 gets announced. Believe it

I think there's reason enough to believe that there'll be a new portable title in 2020.

Fuck off. Water never ever.

Attached: parry cham.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

post yfw they announce a Switch exclusive MH but it’s entirely underwater fights

Attached: 8438A417-8070-4723-A8D3-7203701AEACD.jpg (540x344, 33K)

The deep sea threads would have a field day, at least.

I'd genuinely feel sorry for them.

Sounds like ludo to me

Attached: 1840329.jpg (1000x1000, 239K)

I don't care what it does but they can fuck off with more exclusivity shit.

Dragon turtle

More Water elders

>t.landlet

Why'd they make him so floofy?

The literal only problem with underwater was the shitty old school controls. The old-school controls had input lag and also forced dedication to a direction once an input was made.

None of this exists in MHWorld, as the player can change directions very easily at any point in an animation (even instantly turning around for basic movement). Water controls under the new movement system would have NONE of the problems that Tri and 3U had.

t. tribab
The problem is that it was underwater dude. A game NEVER benefits from adding a second half assed playstyle. It's like shitty vehicle sections.

Additionally with the Clutch Claw in Iceborne, you could grapple directly into a monster underwater which further increases your mobility.

I'd be okay with it if they just let you move like you do on the surface but with a Z axis
I dunno why they went for "realism" with slow swings and shitty movesets underwater when it's already ridiculous that most of these weapons are practical on land.

Everything is better when floofy.

Attached: 1499274799409.jpg (736x600, 191K)

>I almost felt sorry for hitboxsaurus rex there.
Off topic, but why does nearly every T-Rex introduced including and after Brachydios an AOE lord? I've really not like ANY of the T-Rex monsters since Deviljho. Jho was the last good one, imo. I hated Brachydios, Glavenus, and Anjanath. They all have irritating hitboxes and are hard to hit in their weak points because it requires ridiculous risk taking (especially Glavenus). Sure they generally have lower health, but fuck 'em.

Do you hate the verticality of 4U and World? Because that's a whole other level in an of itself. I personally don't like it because it ruined monsters like Kushala whose MHFU version was nearly perfect tier.

Agreed. Devs ALWAYS go for that angle and it makes no sense. The setting is hardly realistic in the first place so having access to the exact same moveset underwater isn’t out of place.

Yeah. I really wished we could have another proper volcano in World. The cystal place is cool, but not a proper volcano. I want some 3rd gen/1st Gen level Volcano for World.

Dude, that's some hardcore projecting there. The chances that'll happen are less than zero.

Hated it more in 4u because it felt so artificial. Don't hate it as much in world. Look man I just never like underwater sections. It sucked in dmc. The mako sucked in mass effect. Anything that totally changes my control and moveset for like 1/5th of the game can fuck off.

>doubting the man's uncle
Have we fallen so low.

Dude, fuck Ceanataur unless they fix his glitchy, jerky moveset.

Lads - being realistic here, Nerg will obviously reappear in Iceborne, but will Capcom have the balls to job him out to anyone? I thought his whole thing was he's strong as fuck but he only really picks on dying Elder Dragons, but if you're in a new area then the EDs should be in top form right?

I want you to google what projecting means and read it carefully. Fuck I hate that everyone misuses that on Yea Forums.

I miss Yian Kut Ku.

My dad is Capcom and he works at Ryozo, he confirmed it to me just now.

Sadly that ain’t happening since Iceborne is the only expansion World is getting, but MH6 or whatever will definitely have one.

>To calculate, estimate, or predict (something in the future), based on present data or trends: projecting next year's expenses.

There google'd it for you.

That’s what people suggest when they say they want underwater back though, just keep the same controls but add a third axis of movement. It’s a slight change to the controls but allows some extra depth for certain fights. Why devs insist on making underwater completely different t to the ordinary gameplay I have no idea.

The context he was using it was in psychological projecting

No more fucking sieges. That shit is cancer in Monster Hunter.

He somehow looks more retarded in Iceborne than ever before.

>Zinogre
>Literally the top rated monster for two generations in a row
>BAN HIM
That's how I knew this was contrarian
Garuga can eat a dick, though.

Needs a mustache to be honest.

After how poorly received Zorah was and the fact that they spent like half of all their development resources on him, I think it’s safe to say that Siege monsters are gonna be put on hiatus for a little while.

Yeah I'd rather just not waste dev time on it honestly. I didn't enjoy it and don't have nostalgia for it so it can stay gone.

Zorah wasn't a siege though. You can beat him solo in one quest. Did you mean Kulve Taroth?

Attached: 1559797473700.jpg (1432x806, 88K)

The underwater (and torch) mechanics in Tri made its world feel more alive and immersive in all senses of the word. the caves in the game were so atmospheric such as the caverns in desert island and flooded forest

Agreed

They probably meant "Seige" as in a shitty artillery battle.

youtube.com/watch?v=GAtC2X5Hbhg

Attached: FreshPrinceOfSwamp.png (500x500, 430K)

Nigrex!

Attached: 6BA0492B-2EB4-4FB8-899A-FA452BC64274.jpg (1200x699, 155K)

Some Ape/Monkey mix that grabs random shit lying around and changes the moveset accordingly.
>Small monsters get eaten and deal slight damage to the Pelagus as long as he's holding em
>Trunks are used as clubs and Bo's
>Rock is for smash
>Random plants and shrooms get collected and when he gathers enough he throws them as one big ball and you receive damage depending on what he used
all can be thrown and the smol monsters either die on impact when weak or start attacking you
usually weak without weapon, cuttable tail, break hands to decrease time he uses weapons, easy to stumble as long as he's on 2 legs and handling stuff
when enraged he loses weapon and gets strong as shit in barehanded combat

Attached: 59572675_p0.png (1888x2175, 3.19M)

>Zorah is just Male KT

Attached: 1476453226494.png (538x538, 138K)

>still no egg laying sequel

that;s bui
he still does it

wanked to the narga one a while back desu

Attached: Dg7xi0eUwAACn6U.jpg orig.jpg (942x662, 141K)

now that's a monster design I can get behind

I fapped to the khezu transformation pic before, I should do that again sometime

Attached: 1518710789028.png (341x515, 262K)

He's in

Attached: dtta2d3vsaaedfn.jpg (1000x620, 312K)

in retrospective half the best TF pics ive wanked to have been MH related

And his little dog, too!

Attached: bitch.jpg (230x264, 43K)

Okay but only if we can capture leftie.

Attached: D8DkYEdUIAElq6w.jpg (1500x1180, 247K)

>He couldnt get into water combat
>He doesn't want to hunt deep sea monsters
Lmaoing at your life my man

Vaal Hazak is just Great Shamos

>the best monster in the series will soon be unavailable

Attached: 95841EE3-B926-48F1-954C-3DE600FD36DD.png (1200x900, 908K)

To be honest, i see very unlikely that they would ditch the monsters and not implement them in future games.

They literally have a fuckton of already made monsters that they can easily implement with no backlash, abandoning them would be utterly retarded

Attached: bruno.png (486x299, 263K)

Maybe Frontierfags shouldn't have sperged when FU ported Lavasioth and Hypnocatrice then, we could've shared more

Frontier being dead means there's nothing really standing in the way of these monsters being brought into the mainline games, though.

im just glad they bringing back old monsters, i hope they bring my bro zinogre, i miss wearing his armor, i can only hope they don´t fuck up the weapon designs.

Attached: happy chef.png (531x530, 397K)

Me

Yo what the fuck is that song at the end

Attached: 5a2a25979303a5ab2f3147cb7758ce7d.png (700x700, 385K)

If Zinogre isn't in I'll eat a bag of dicks and crows

they don't even have genitals

World is seriously lacking in goofy monsters.
Dodo is great but where are my bros Gypceros and Qurupeco.

> Why is fighting water monsters on their own turf so haaaard???
Imagine being this retarded. At least user said "expansion", making it completely optional.

>Where is the lock-on
>Where is monster HP
>Why is this big sword so fucking slow

how do you explain the pics ive looked at then

thirsty desperate virgins who are frustrated they have to sexualize everything

>Motherfucking Gypceros
No,fuck off

Attached: freezer.jpg (1000x645, 92K)

you're a big cat

the problem with gypceros is its gimmick doesn't work after your first hunt, i needs to have a more aggressive attack after faking its death

fur you

I think it needs more fake outs to really make the most of the gimmick. Have it really fuck with the player.

Good thing it has multiple gimmicks and doesn't exclusively rely on playing dead?

KLDOPEKL KSD
IOIASDIOPASDO!"£!

Attached: 1558618882248.jpg (1048x512, 147K)

I agree

nexusmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/1448

now all we need is rajang

HE WANTS FUCKING EASY MONSTERS AND DOESN'T WANT THE MONSTER THAT DICKED HIM HARD HAZHAHAHAHHAHAHA THAT'S FUCKING RICH

Attached: etika.jpg (800x1200, 145K)

>Great Maccao
>Easy
Let's see your prooves

Will you make your room out of wood, or stone?

stonefag here.

Wood.

Stone is exclusive to Deluxe Edition owners only.

correct, wood is for poorfags. stone is for deluxechads.

Stone is for women scared of fireballs. Wood is for chads afraid of no Rath.

MODS!!!

wood because i want my room to be comfy af and want to chill with my bros

Fuck Lagi I just want my boy Agnakor and his dank armor back.

Attached: Sad Ridley.jpg (396x150, 22K)

Stone looks really good but doesn't seem like it fits the area as well as wood does. Wood looks like an extremely comfy winter cabin. That roaring fireplace looked much more appealing in the wood room.

Post cute Nargs!

Attached: D8d6QAuUYAAqW18.jpg (699x600, 53K)

Attached: 1454507023260.png (700x600, 73K)

Thank you friends

it would be great if you can adopt baby monsters, i would definitely have a puppynogre in my room

no problem

Attached: 1468251488508.jpg (450x450, 49K)

>have to put on thick rubber gloves every time you want to pet it
Is that really ideal?

Attached: 1534903287014.jpg (1150x1176, 456K)

Hugs!

Attached: 1543094579034.png (449x713, 604K)

Looks more like a game of leapfrog to me.

only if it feels threatened

cute

Attached: 1465844774452.jpg (900x900, 69K)

That's what the fur is for, it's literally an insulator

They shed it as they grow older due to better control of their own power

Attached: babby zinogre.jpg (1638x2079, 1.18M)

What's the L O R E on Nargacuga? Where does he live? What are his favorite hobbies?

With all the tf art that world gets have we ever gotten any stories from it?
Not just porn but longer ones like
>Transformed hunter convinces everyone she's just wearing a really elaborate armor set

There's some TF pastes that predate MHW that aren't explicitly porn or cheesecake.

Attached: pukei as the handler.png (700x1960, 922K)

He lives primarily in forests, sometimes swamps. He is mainly a nocturnal predator. He sleeps in trees and automatically wakes up when prey is close.

He has blades on his wings, but his most deadly weapon is his long, barbed deal. He can make a rattlesnake noise when he shakes it. When enraged, his eyes glow bright red. Finally, Nargacugas hate loud sounds (sonic bombs or barrel bombs) and will enraged when hearing them.

Meant for

I miss Chameleos

Attached: 1448162498948.png (600x600, 461K)

If i'm gamesharing MHW, am I able to buy Iceborne and be able to play it just fine? Asking because I'm unsure if there are licensing issues if you do that on the PS4

Attached: 1563046842572.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

*gamesharing from a friends account who owns the game

Why is it important Nergigante is driven away during Zorah Magdaros?

Attached: 1553490823571.jpg (474x367, 19K)

Anyone got that brachydios ora ora gif?

Because if he fucks up Zorah, or fucks up the hunters, they won't be able to reroute Zorah to the ocean, and if he dies in the Everstream it will start a volcanic chain reaction throughout the New World.

He kept distracting Zorah away from MY DRAGONATOR.

Think it should be fine. You can maybe test it by getting some of the free DLC and seeing if that works. Otherwise just have your friend buy it.

You're right I should do that. He'll definitely buy it but at a later date because he burnt himself out by savescumming for Jewels, which I think was an absurd choice to do.

>Tfw got every jewel except a full pile of Resentment through normal play
I've got lots of melding fodder to try to fish for some of the new shit when Iceborne is out at least.

This one?

Attached: add9f0529fb05d90223b954e5f28eac49305bf94_00.gif (320x291, 185K)

Attached: 1562975512190.png (1170x757, 578K)

>duped 300 attack jewels before it got patched
>going to just mod infinite jewels into the PC version anyway because I can't live with shitty console loading times anymore

Attached: 1554193368157.gif (360x360, 613K)

>not just getting an SSD
The only thing you'd have to do for it though is use a USB to SATA cable if you have an original PS4.

A straight-up minotaur

Attached: 636252765009181721.jpg (788x1000, 365K)

not him, but I have an SSD but a base PS4 (not launch at least). Am I gucci?

Only if you use a USB to SATA (III) cable for it, because SATA III speeds and even USB 3 speeds (which the original PS4 has) are faster than the SATA II connector inside of the original PS4.

That's interesting. MH should start including bipedal monsters

Non-Pro PS4s use SATA II instead of SATA III, so you won't get the most out of it. Still significantly faster, though.

milipede that rolls into a ball when you hit in like konchu

I replace my hard drive with SSD so I kind of neutered myself from full potential

Nope, it was a legit obvious jojo reference, I saw it on twitter and reddit before

It's not really just loading times though

youtube.com/watch?v=WsnyarC-CKA

You can still use it as an external, you would just need a drive for the OS, which can be a standard HDD because of the SATA II connector.

Several monsters are bipeds already dude
You mean humanoid

Toukiden's got a minotaur

It's kind of lame

>did both of those things already
based user, fuck the 0.nothing rng

Attached: qurupeco.png (193x173, 75K)

Fuck off, Paul.

Deviljho and Vaal Hazak is 10/10 but this gives the aura of a Studio Ghibli film.

Also fuck the haters, Rajang is fucking 10000009/10

Huh, threads are apparently okay now? What happened?

Jannies actually banned that one fag who was dumping the same copypasta every thread for two years, unsurprisingly he was also samefagging to spark arguments.

i bet zinore smells like burnt wood or something like that

Discussed it on the first posts stop bring up solved problems

So, do those fulgurbugs live, like, INSIDE Zinogre? Those horns have those holes in them that make them look like a beehive. That's some body horror shit.

>Deleted
Top kek. Eat shit, faggot.

Welcome to a world without shitposters

Attached: 1288923.gif (500x361, 987K)

They get attracted by his electricity and live in his spikes, yeah. That's why they all stand up and glow when he enrages.

That's what all the conductor scales on the back are for, housing fulgurbugs. It's a symbiotic relationship, the bugs get a home that wards off would-be predators while zinogre draws on their energy for hunting and defending itself. It's why zinogre has to charge up for its fully powered state, it's drawing in and rousing its bugs.

Although the games are still kind of wishy washy about whether zinogre generates its own electricity or is just borrowing it from the bugs.

Attached: Image00070.jpg (1738x1228, 518K)

IIRC it's stated that it generates a little to attract the bugs in the first place

>Body horror
Not really, a lot of real life animals do that kind of relationship, sometimes even among their own kind, like that one frog with tadpoles on her back. Wasps and flies are still assholes for shoving their eggs inside everyone though.
>Brachy slime
>Gore virus
>Diablos
Makes me wonder what kind of retarded metal parasites a kushala daora might have

I'd actually like to fight that. Although I'm scared it's gonna be another bad big monster fight.
But they made Xeno fun and he's pretty big I guess. And without all the rock I guess he'd just be long.
I'm surprisingly conflicted on wanting this fight.

W-What?

Attached: 1487590668004.png (409x434, 280K)

funny how Yea Forums works
one single shitposter's autism made everything go bad and the exclusion of him instantly made it all better

Attached: 1563143922489.png (1423x791, 354K)

Most of the giant monsters that actually fight back instead of punching a wall are at least okay. Gog, Kulve, Nakarkos, etc.

>kush
There's GOTTA BE a metal-eating or corrosion preventing animal and that's going to form a symbiosis with the faggot

Just means he's prime to be brought in as a weird new edition in a mainline game.

Attached: 1486365364449.png (726x533, 215K)

Could the Leshen skeleton be used for other monsters? Also what's so bad about him? I haven't played the game in some time, I got burnt out on the same monsters which is why Iceborne excited me a lot I really wanted more. Even variants offer something different that I love.

Too many hp.

play MHF1 they said, it will be fun they said
youtube.com/watch?v=UfhOdM65HA8

Wasn't there a giant endgame insect in X?

Just because it happens in the real life doesn't stop it from being body horror material.

Monster hunter generally doesn’t do humanoids because they don’t work well with its combat

It was only giant when it got its dragon mech out of the ground. The rest of the time it was normal monster sized and fought by swinging scrap metal at you.

With Iceborne and a new console generation coming up do you think there's a good chance they could get every monster in, variants, deviants and all?
If not what's the maximum you think they could get in?

Attached: 1521045989016.png (1280x1280, 1.43M)

Dunno, Leshen was pretty much imported from Witcher 3 I think.
He's an annoying cunt that teleports everywhere, has huge AoE attacks with roots, jagras everywhere actually dealing damage to you and shitty birds around him that works like a stronger effluvia damage aura from vaal. He also has a fuckton of HP.

Why is he not focussing on the minions?

The absolute biggest amount of monsters Iceborne could add, counting subspecies, will be around 30.
Maybe by the time we hit World 2G we'll be back up to XX roster size if they port everything forward.

Could they bring back the bonesquid? Did people like that fight? I thought it was fun but that might just be me.

>around 30.
Bueno.

Attached: 1519045134669.png (251x319, 166K)

It's relatively standard for G Ranks to add about that much, but Iceborne actually has more totally new monsters than normal since they usually only do a new final boss and a new flagship but we've got Banbaro and the ice fish. The rest is filled in with recolors of the base game's new monsters and a bunch of returning shit usually.

3G has like 52 more monsters than Tri but a lot of the porting work was already done in P3rd

I liked Nakarkos but I doubt he'll be back for a long, long time.

Imagine if we get more than XX on the PS5 and Xbone 420...
Imagine if we get...

Attached: E.D.W.jpg (1059x753, 232K)

I just think he's neat Capcom...

Attached: nakarkos_by_rough_chrysalis_dc005ji-pre.jpg (1192x670, 150K)

Did he not have better attacks in Witcher they could have used?

Honestly, I'd love to see subspecies go and stay go.

I'd much rather they do that they've done for the Lunastra weapons, where there's combination variants fro weapons and armor.

I'd also like more individual weapons and armor to be viable, half the gear is just shit and there to fill out the charts.

Attached: tumblr_p4vrldrpe21s8r13fo1_1280.jpg (1016x640, 124K)

>Honestly, I'd love to see subspecies go and stay go.
Nah it's an easy way to add more content for players to enjoy, even the slightest change to a monster can turn how a hunt goes and I like that freshness to the games.

Attached: FrontierGen-HC_Shogun_Ceanataur_Render_001.png (1342x1139, 772K)

Literally MHOnline
which isn't necessarily a bad thing
Too small a hitbox

Unironically Leshen is 100x more interesting everything wise in MHW than W3, there's nothing they could've added in

Give me everyone every monster
Even the stupid ones.

Attached: MHXR-Pumpkin_Uragaan_Render_001.jpg (1500x1200, 293K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mqAUi89ym68
I've never played W3, but all I see from leshen is the same moveset from the world fight. Actually he feels more powerful and threatening in world, I really like his cutscenes.

This is daftpatriot, isn't it?

Are you stupid?

Attached: 3021_Sparrow_371916.jpg (600x404, 75K)

I like subspecies for the worldbuilding element if nothing else. Seeing familiar monsters adapted differently is neat.

Where did you hear them talking about next gen?

>Monsters that should never be seen again
Khezu
Dromes
HP sponges

Attached: 1447494210229.jpg (1175x774, 119K)

Leshen skeleton is super basic. He's got hitboxes on his arms only and all of his other attacks are ranged. It wouldn't even save the team a significant amount of time if they reused the Leshen skeleton.

Attached: 1448159866322.png (650x650, 170K)

>Savage Jho with World Jho breath which works like Cham's cloud
please no

Attached: 1561334112071.jpg (600x800, 48K)

what a cute kitty

Attached: 1526531419249.png (500x639, 287K)

Why does this feel vaguely sexual?

Sir, are you aware you are a dog?

I think there's already a bat monster in one of the Onlines.

It was made by a furry. You can just tell.

Fuck off Woolie.

>tfw used a mod that made high tier decos meldable
I really hate that you can't craft decos in World, the older games had a better idea.

>not Seltas Queen
>not wanting to look like Gurren Lagann in GLORIOUS HD

leave

I wouldn't even care if every useful decoration took a gem or some shit. It'd let you at least directly farm for something instead of praying you get lucky on Tempered reward boxes.

15-year franchise and not once was there a Toho Kaiju cross-over. Life is suffering

Attached: 1453661494904.jpg (1080x1920, 1.06M)

Bump

I love this retardosaurus

What is it about monster hunter monsters that makes them so charismatic and memorable compared to other video game enemies?

Like, the whole point of the game is just to kill them over and over, but there's this strange fondness people have for them that I don't see in other series.

Attached: 1547262203966.webm (704x384, 1.79M)

Everybody likes animals. Sometimes they're blind screeching fuckers or gas farting rocks that can't stop spinning in place but animals no less.

Attached: 1537952358473.webm (700x328, 783K)

I think it just comes with the territory. The devs obviously have to put more effort into the monsters than they would in other franchises because the entire game revolves around them, and as a result of that monster-centric design and focus players are more inclined to grow fond of them.

10/10 designs, even the shittier ones are memorable in them being shitty. They also have quite abit of personality in how they act.

Attached: 1534533938731.jpg (1024x768, 66K)

When the fuck is Yea Forums getting thread IDs for fuck's sake. Would reduce shitposting without mods and jannies needing to lift a finger.

Whoa! Hey guys.

And welcome to Iceborne.

They're designed as animals first, video game enemies second.

i can only imagine how itchy that must be and how good it feels to take them off

What's that from?

>but there's this strange fondness people have for them that I don't see in other series.
This isn't really something new, this fondness is there ever since Godzilla, maybe even older.
Monsters fighting monsters all over, seeing those giant fucks beating each other in Digimon, little cute shits blasting themselves in Pokemon.
Monster Hunter's take is that these monsters are actually regular wildlife and the focus is on ecology, but the same charisma is there.

Compared to other games that aren't kaiju the game stands out with each monster being memorable shits even absurd pile of shit like Gravios unlike a fuckton of filler monsters we see in other games such as in many rpgs.

Attached: f_u_s_e_corp_special__metragas__heragas_queen__by_dragonith_d8nt6b0-fullview.jpg (1024x759, 98K)

We've had three made in old /mhg/

Hunter gets turned into a Lagi and Protects mooga Village.
Hunter GF turns into a Narga
Hunter turns into a Barioth and has to cut all previous relations

That's just nerg's non combat idle animation.

Attached: 1519490545023.webm (1920x1080, 2.97M)

How the fuck do I solo Nerg with a GS?
Can't get a SINGLE full charge off...

I'll double down on the autism and say that MH is way more intimate with its monster and player relationship since you spend way more time near the monster, and personally fight the fuck and murder it to wear its skin, unlike the friendship themed series like Pokemon and Digimon.

That's certainly part of it I think. The monsters are designed to (mostly) be unique enough in behavior that after fighting them enough you get to know how their odds and ends, and it's part of how you beat them.

looking like actual monsters helps
a lot of the other MH clones have "monsters" that look more like xenos, they go way too far into the "supernatural" thing

>espinas in world
YES

YES

I'M FUCKING READY

Attached: 1491112525488.png (97x97, 9K)

Break legs with draw attacks, go nuts
Tackle through things you know won't kill you

Attached: 1561434365803.jpg (700x650, 210K)

>TFW tobi will never hug you

/emugen/ is no help
I'm trying to emulate 4U, shit looks blurry and I set 3d to 1% and it fixed it but now there's some tiny dots everywhere and characters are blurry at times
what do, I heard there were some specific forks of citra made for the mh games

Attached: Capture.png (401x520, 263K)

bump

Try this one out:
mega.nz/#!w8113IbQ!1SdHzb-ET_GNEV-KghLGhTt_k9tcLiqWx1e8ribPTp8
Supposedly it's one of the better ones for MHXX and MH4u.
To disable 3d effects in 4U you need to use some cheat codes with citra. Here's a couple of them:
pastebin.com/Q2fsRBdN
The code to disable 3d effects should help with the dots everywhere and blurriness too. There's also one to cap fps to 30 if your pc is struggling at times. If you ever plan to play XX there's two codes there that you can enable too if you're interested in 60fps (if your pc can handle it), but they aren't necessary to play properly.

cheers m8

it looks like the MH4U codes aren't working, are they for the EU version of the game?

Post your ideas for new weapon classes, no gay transforming shit allowed.

>Ball and chain
>Functions like a medium range hammer with fast attacks

Damn I wish Switch axe got a parry in Iceborne. That new fade slash move is okay but I doubt it'll be useful.

Gauntlets.
No gimmicks, no flashy shit, you just punch the monsters.

MH needs to go back to this kind of thing. I hate all this new flashy shit, I just want to hit monsters with grug tier shit, not steampunk woop de doo transforming exploding swords.

I don't think so. If you're using the build I posted they should be working fine. You game does need to be updated to v1.1 though. Aside from that, the only thing I can think of that could cause an issue is the ISO being corrupt or you inputted the cheats incorrectly.

I need no new. I have the hammer.

Attached: 1510698685606.jpg (769x754, 197K)

a sling, but with a huge ass rock you drag behind you

that might be it, got a quick link to a 1.1 file or a patch?

nevermind, found one

>Pike
>Stupidly long Lance
>Highly mobile
>No shield

>no gay transforming shit allowed
I hate this shit with the new weapons. Switch axe I could stomach, but Charge Blade is garbage. I don't even know if I like insect glaive because the kinsect adds an unnecessary level of complexity to the weapon. At least it doesn't transform.

yeah, that did it, thanks user

Insect glaive users fuck me off, stupid cunts spend half the fucking fight running around shooting their stupid bug at some tiny spot and constantly missing it but they need to keep doing it because they couldn't possibly cope with being one buff short.

H U N T I N G H O U N D

>Reading the thread, feel like something is missing
>It's actual MH discussion thread
Holy shit how long since we had one without the shitposting

now is there any way to install all the dlc quests

you can thank the mods for that, sure the threads are slower now but you don't have to wait until 350+ replies to actually talk about the games

Attached: 1529720376222.jpg (1116x981, 131K)

A parasitic Khezu/Gigginox relative, unusual even compared to them, that injects its one offspring into a large monster. The larva then slowly eats them from the inside out until they're ready to blossom from its rotting, shambling, Zinogre-shaped cocoon. Gameplay-wise, it'd only affect a small number of monsters, giving said hosts "infected" variants, like frenzied monsters, that behave erratically, using both new moves and twisting old moves into something more wild. A shared ability among hosts would be the use of versatile tendrils. They can grab you from afar to bring you in, swing your around, make long range shots in general. A monster like Zinogre could even send electricity out through these tendrils. The tendrils can also pin you and drain you of your HP, with enough HP being drained giving the infected monsters a temporary power boost, kinda similar to how Baruragaru works in Frontier.

As time goes on, the parasite slowly usurps missing organ functions until it's pretty much just wearing the host's outside as a skin. When ready, it bursts out in its adult form, a grotesque, Gigginox-like flying wyvern with destructive power generally on par with that of Shagaru since I imagine this monster working best as a flagship, where the story could follow the development and rampage of a host as the parasite eventually breaks free.. While a flying wyvern, its appearance and abilities change very slightly depending on what its host gave it (with said forms being designated with a letter in text, like parasite D for Deviljho). Zinogre's would utilize electricity. Nargacuga's would be more acrobatic and sneaky, and utilize poison as well. For G-rank, you might even see an Odogaron or Deviljho host, and the adult parasites those spawn in the endgame, who would probably be characterized with Dragon element and extreme size, aggression, and speed.

Attached: 1542920588488.png (1024x768, 934K)

Isn't World this?

See Somehow almost all of the shitposting was being instigated by a singular autist arguing with himself, and now that he's been dealt with we're finally able to have comfy threads again.

no, despite the more realistic graphics, World doubled down on the flashy stuff and didn't add any new weapon types

>thread lasted 22 hours and reached bump limit with minimal shitposting
Good thread lads

Attached: 51782861_p41.jpg (1044x723, 129K)

Centipede monster, would fit in amazing well in Rotten Vale.

How flashy is too flashy when it comes to punching

>Multiple MH threads popping up
>Minimal shitposting on them
>This has been going on for days
But how long will it last?

Attached: 59357193_2305227523081990_3111277945244227142_n.jpg (480x480, 26K)

They'll start becoming slower until we get a new Iceborne trailer or big info drop

Attached: 1525135175776.jpg (523x565, 131K)

Sorry, you're gonna have to look or ask around for a save file with the dlc in it since I don't have them anymore.