Welcome to Did You Know Gaming

>Welcome to Did You Know Gaming
>Before we start the video here's a 2 1/2 minute long ad for a mobile game that is our sponsor
>Please god play this game and use our code, our channel is dying and we need the revenue
>Ok now onto the video
>Did you know the M on Mario's hat stands for Mario?
>Thanks for watching this episode of Did You Know Gaming
>Don't forget to like, subscribe and ring the bell

Attached: did you know.png (1280x720, 696K)

No one cares.

>cellphone MMOs are totally a real thing they're just like WoW please play them so i can afford rent

Attached: images (3).jpg (391x394, 24K)

YouTube ad revenue is one hell of a drug

The fault is with YouTube not giving anywhere near enough to creators so they seek their own help

did any of you actually learn anything from a dykg video?
some of my findings have made it into their video, footage included, but theyve never asked to use it so i have mixed feelings

Who still watches that channel.

I do once in a while.. Just sad youtube has killed content creators.. I expect a die off here in a couple of years.

>ring the bell
What?

subscribing isnt enough anymore apparently

>branches out to create a trivia show about food for no reason

Attached: 1553132850794.jpg (968x1042, 137K)

The problem is retarded kids like you thinking this counts as a fucking job and that YouTube should be paying them the same wage as an athlete

Remember when this guy was more tolerated here than Arin?

The Disney is fucking insane.

What do you mean by ringing the bell though?

>creator
They take some interviews and like half an Unseen64 page and put a voiceover on it. This channel doesn't "create" anything.

you click this bell icon

Attached: file.png (206x62, 3K)

>That asshurt when people threw a fit about the unskippable ad in the middle of an episode
>They stopped doing it

Way to stick to your guns, you pussies

True. Somecallmejohnny’s viewcount on his new videos has me worried. YouTube is such a dumpster fire.

it's so you get notified when they upload a new video. youtube is so fucked now that even when you're subscribed to somebody they don't just show you all new videos from your subscriptions on the home page. so instead of just fixing that they add the notification bell option. what a great website.

oh
it does show me new videos though

>thinking this counts as a fucking job and that YouTube should be paying them the same wage as an athlete
An athlete is a terrible comparison.
>"WOW THIS GUY JUST MAKES VIDEOS! FUCKING FAGGOT"
>"WOW THIS GUY KICKED A BALL! HERE'S FIVE MILLION DOLLARS!"
At least compare it to a profession that requires effort and not slamming steroids and kicking things like a toddler tantrum.

>It's another nintendo episode

Attached: SdAdzs6.jpg (571x578, 33K)

also
Exactly, I don't watch this but I have a sneaking suspicion that all they do is read off of wikis and shit and that's it.
Ah yes, the gamer nerd bait. Epic

I stopped years ago since it was obvious they had completely run out of ideas since it stopped being about specific games or would focus on games that had literally just come out. Decided to watch it today and was blown away how 1/5 of the video was just an ad for a shitty mobile game. I notice a lot more videos have been doing this lately. I guess advertisers probably realized smart people always have adblock programs on so they're now making them in the actual videos

>its an episode of some series i like, about a specific game no less
>doesnt even mention the coolest shit
nothing worse than this

>some shitty phone game offers you a few thousand dollars just to put a little advertisement for it in the front of your video
>this doesn't hurt the video because the only people watching your content put it on to turn their brains off and consume en-masse
Literally why would they not? But if your post has some other point, please inform me.