These games are fucking garbage

Went back to them to 100% them because I've been bored and I can't believe I ever liked any of these shitfests

Attached: 0020.batmanjokerchoke.jpg (800x543, 100K)

I like all 4 games and replay them every year.

Arkham City was amazing, genuinely in my top 50 games. Everything else was shit though

City is a fucking chore with a terrible map. Asylum is literally the only good one.

I remember loving them when I was little and they first came out but replaying them now to get the 100%, the first one feels like they didn't bother QA testing it at all.

I don't even know if I'll replay City because of how fucking terrible Asylum is. Whoever was responsible for programming the camera should be shot dead.

Attached: D-rtiQaXsAAS-hU.png (492x577, 424K)

Whats wrong with the first one from a QA perspective?

Being forced to play bootleg Spiderman to progress in the game at a decent speed was a pain in the dick, and the sidequests only made it feel even worse (especially that fagtron Zsasz). City had some cool inner areas but the open area was absolutely terrible.

Nah City and Origins are great and Asylum is decent too your problem is trying to 100% these it sucks all of the fun out

They're garbage, but you got 100% completion on all of them anyway.
Ok bro, thanks for sharing. You could've stopped at hour 1 or 2 or something instead.

When you get to the extreme challenge maps the camera and its hobbling of your movement and enemy targeting becomes a bigger challenge than anything the enemies themselves throw at you. It feels like the perfect example of devs getting worried that mongoloid players wouldn't be able to do a good job with the combat system and tried to compensate by making the camera super cinematic and ebin in a way that takes control away from the player. The game makes you "feel badass like Batman" by playing itself for you but ruins your experience if you try to be more hands-on at the highest difficulties in the challenge maps. Can't count the number of times the camera doing an unnecessary 180 when I did a leap or a throw to move across an arena and the camera fucked up my enemy targeting and then my combo. If they had options in the settings that let you tweak this stuff it wouldn't be a problem.

>when I was little
You have to go back

>You could've just been a drooling retard and then you wouldn't have looked past the spectacle and noticed the issues with the game
Low IQ spicfaggots are a scourge on the planet

SHUT THE FUCK UP BOOMER

Attached: 1562349231648.jpg (204x384, 69K)

Why do the Arkham games have such easy and shitty combat systems? This challenge map for example. If I sucked in the first three rounds, it wouldn't even matter.

Even with the indicators turned off, you're still watching for the enemy animations and it's still super easy. (Unless you're an idiot or something.)

It'd be one thing if the story was actually good, but it's incredibly poorly written and relies on you knowing about the characters rather than actually making them likable (LOL JOKER JUST TOOK OUT BATMAN'S GIRLFRIEND I BET YOU CARE A LOT!!! Uhm, no. She was barely involved in the story.)

I 100%'d them too because I like Batman - but these games do in fact suck

Attached: arkham shitty is easy.jpg (1343x718, 286K)

Yes.

I'd expect someone with a average/high IQ would put the game down if they didn't like it, but that' s Yea Forums for you.

Nah, he’s right.
>dumped 150 hours into this game
>holy shit it suuuucks
Is the most retarded take in gaming

>150 hours
>100% on Asylum
What

Fuck off back to R3ddit you stupid niggerfaggot poltard. Have sex incel nigger.

City’s issue is the map is a horseshoe, with only interesting locals at each end. It’s a chore just to go back and forth

Batman is capeshit. People fucking love Batman. Obviously it was going to sell.

Just play Arkham knight which is the best

Agreed. People who hate it are memesters.

This isn't an RPG or Sekiro, retard. Platting Asylum would take in the ballpark of 30 hours at most. Also, the more you play a game, the better your understanding of its strengths and flaws. "You played it a lot so you're stupid if you say it's bad" is the true caved-in-head take

Attached: 1562816091727.gif (347x244, 3.72M)

Because you're full of shit. Show me your Arkham knight challenge scores so i can laugh at you

It was a rather interesting and easy combat they just applied on top of the game, and was never meant to be the meat of the experience.
Which makes those "challenge" maps a weird thing to even exist.
The Arkham games are better than the sum of its parts, but if you remove just one thing or overdo another, they start to feel like a weak chore (which is actually what they are)

Yeah I platinumed Knight right before starting asylum and the tankmobile shit is a very worthwhile tradeoff for a functional fight camera.

I enjoyed the tank and have no idea why it's hated so much

Why would I play a bad game with a bad PC port?

Attached: arkham.jpg (360x523, 31K)

OP said all of them. It takes way more than 30 hours to 100% all of the Bamham games. I swear, some of you guys just don't want to fucking read, you go straight to shitposting.
>"You played it a lot so you're stupid if you say it's bad."
We're saying it's stupid to play a game if you don't like it and find it garbage. It goes beyond stupid and into levels of retardation that I would expect from Yea Forums, to 100% 3 games if you're not even enjoying the experience.

Perfect summary, really. People who call them some of the best games ever made should be killed.

Attached: 1561747464517.png (919x551, 609K)

>PC gamer

I can't help you there

I don't mind the tank but I fucking hate how the car controls. The only reason I don't hate the Riddler races and that one trophy where you have to get all those critical tank shots in a row without getting hit is because I played the challenge maps on asylum and they're cancer.

It’s not bad if you have a decent rig, playing it right now maxed out, shits gorgeous

It's Batman- DRIVE!

He aint catching us!

Attached: 8cA6xApni.jpg (340x159, 26K)

I can agree with this until a point.
Whenever I see a steam review about a game where the guy plays 1k hours and then leaves a bad review i just assume he doesn't like the newest patch or is salty he wasted 1k hours of his life and has to tell himself he hates the game so that he can have the discipline to quit it.

That sort of mentality is extremely common these days with competitive multiplayer games.

Why do you hate how it controls? You did turn on the tank toggle option in settings right?

I literally 100%ed the remaster to Asylum two days ago and it took me two nights and one day of playing it. I don't know the average playtime or whatever but why are you this hell-bent on shifting goalposts to defend a game? It's three separate games, all the posts in the chain say so. How does the added time change anything?

Rocksteady's Arkham trilogy is a 9/10 Batman fan's wet dream fuse of Metroid, Metal Gear and a bunch of other shit

Origins is the cheap Korean knock-off version of City even down to re-using the map but still legit and has its moments

Attached: 1532597075928.jpg (1600x900, 177K)

My only issue was the puzzle sections with the tank. The riddler races were gloriously frustrating

>1k hours
Yeah that's not what I'm doing here. I put between 20 to 30 hours into Asylum to complete it.

Except it has the comfiest open world-snowy gotham near christmas. Best boss fights n a top notch story. Arkham knight was shit

smfh

cope

I'm talking about the car and how much it bounces around despite how heavy it's supposed to be. I also hate games where you have to drive on walls and ramps without a camera that stays locked to your car's roof. And yeah, I did use the toggle. Totally forgot that the toggle setting isn't even the default, actually.

I liked Arkham Asylum for its sorta metroid-lite map and progression system and because hunting down goons like you're the predator was cool.

Wasn't a fan of Arkham City because it went for the asscreed open world meme of constantly needing to go back and forth across a mostly-pointless city. Mr. Freeze boss fight was really cool though.

Attached: fear oblivion.jpg (449x600, 128K)

>Arkham
>Metal Gear

Attached: tenor (47).gif (220x369, 822K)

>Arkham knight was shit

no u

Attached: 20-arnold-schwarzenegger.w600.h315.2x.jpg (1200x630, 89K)