SHES IN!!!!!!

SHES IN!!!!!!

Attached: 591319665477681152_35s_d.jpg (486x680, 218K)

Who is she in?

Marisa kirisame

Attached: marisa orgasm.png (223x204, 91K)

My wife, Reimu, is beautiful.

I unironically want to break your jaw

Imagine killing Reimu with a spiked baseball bat

Don't be a homosexual faggot.

>The non Touhou mii costumes she comes with are other indies like Shovel Knight and Shantae
How mad would people be?

no... flandre is getting in

Attached: 1563084261710.png (607x399, 214K)

I want to kiss her tummy! Especially her belly button!

>Joker was datamined with the Jill ponytail for an alt indicating he almost got a female alt in the form of Kasumi
>Earliest rumors involving Hero was that he was just Erdrick with a female alt (the guy who leaked Cloud for Smash 4, Tansut, stated his source told him that all the way back in December)
>Sakurai has been adding more and more female alts and characters (when bringing back Pokemon Trainer, we also got Leaf)
We're getting a female for DLC
A full one, not half like Kazooie

I'd rather imagine pounding Reimu with my personal bat.

What if she's in, but her armpits are deemed unethical and censored?

SHE'S GETTING MARRIED

Attached: 1531456090520.png (680x453, 390K)

When will people realize that they need to protect children from feet and armpits?

If Corrin's feet got in, Reimu's pits are safe

I want to kill Reimu.

NEVER EVER

Attached: 1561234816078.jpg (2048x1152, 334K)

She's in

No, shes not getting in.

I know we've said this for characters like banjo and cloud, but let's be real nobody except weebs and Yea Forums know what touhou is. At least the hero is known in ching chong land.

Attached: D-kgvPrWwAE7cO0.png (792x1024, 647K)

Thankfully, tummies are not ethical violations and I can enjoy those all day.

Reimufags are the new ashleyfags.

>Hero is known in Japan
So is Reimu

>x are the new ashleyfags
Get new material you obsessed faggot, I've heard this a hundred times already for different characters.

holy shit you're right

nigger, Touhou has literal museum in Bongistan and Japan

son, reimufaggots are as annoying as ashleyfags. If you got offended by that comment you are either ashleyfag or reimufag which cannot grasp the truth of the situation

Attached: 0E8406D2-038B-4189-AEB4-375A3BE988A3.jpg (442x341, 28K)

the reason for the ponytail bone is that they used robin as a base when modeling joker

proof?

You know with the amount of autism and butthurt generated, Ashley is all but guaranteed to be in the next game, right?
Ashley is pretty much the new Ridley.

glad this is resolved now

source?
also wouldn't the ponytail be called Jill for Robin as well?

I have sources that say they're both in each other.

I've heard this same statement made for other character groups. You sound to me like an obsessed faggot who can't let go of her so you keep mentioning her in every discussion because you are exactly that, obsessed. Also nice discord filename you faggot

Ultimate's rosterfaging and actual inclusion of never evers has completely fucked with my head. I can't even believe I'd entertain the idea of Reimu getting in but I just don't fucking no anymore.

Attached: i_dont_know_non_non_biyori.gif (480x270, 1.57M)