FUCK YOU, I'll play what I want to play because fuck you it's my channel and if you don't like it then fuck off!

>FUCK YOU, I'll play what I want to play because fuck you it's my channel and if you don't like it then fuck off!
>UHHH IT WAS THIS OR NOTHING SO LIKE YOU KNOW...FUCK OFF
>THIS IS THE WOOLIE VS CHANNEL, NO PAT ALLOWED SO STOP ASKING
Woolie's never gonna make it because of his shitty attitude.

People are nice enough to tell him what they want and out of nothing but petty spite he's purposely putting out shit no one asked for.

Attached: YnO9lzc.png (500x500, 324K)

Not really your problem is it?

It's just disappointing, Woolie.

No one wants to listen to your ESL mutt friends.

> nice enough to tell him what they want
but it's his channel
if you don't like it don't watch him
He'll find his audience eventually.

>but it's his channel
And he's being a faggot so everyone is rightfully calling him a faggot. Fuck what HE wants, he should fuck off youtube if he wants to do what HE enjoys.

>>THIS IS THE WOOLIE VS CHANNEL, NO PAT ALLOWED SO STOP ASKING
so why are you doing a RE2 stream/lp with pat?

If you don't like his channel or his videos don't watch him.
His vids are clearly not for you, are you masochistic or something?

Does he ever actually say this? Unless it's in response to youtube comments I've never seen evidence that he lashes out at fans.

>everyone is rightfully calling him a faggot.
A handful of people on Yea Forums isn't everyone, user.

if Liam can survive with his shitty viewercounts and actually terrible games so can Woolie

Attached: 1562471891566.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

No. Like most spergouts on Yea Forums regarding what some people said, especially if they don't have a source, they're just very heavy paraphrases done in the most aggressive way to make someone look bad.

I get your reasoning but at this point I don't actually think woolie wants a successful youtube channel , nor do I think he needs or is attempting to live off youtube anymore.

He is using his channel to form a niche audience that likes what he likes and he'll stick to letting people interested in what he presents first. Frankly its his channel and if he wants to hold himself back or never get anywhere thats his own choice. He has been in the youtube game to know what he's doing may or may not be retarded but oh well.

him and pat have been absolute cunts to their fanbase post split, its gunna blow up in their faces

>If you don't like his channel or his videos don't watch him.
I don't, and neither does anyone else.

His channel is on life support.

Does he work for a living now? There is abso-cucking-lutely no way his channel and the podcast pays enough.

literally fucking who? not video games.

So did this actually happen or is it just faggots exaggerating if not fabricating a situation to seem less petulant than they really are?

That's the thing about youtube pretty much, you can either ride on trends or make memeshit and get a fuckton of views from random people, or you can slowly build audience that likes your personality and your vlog stuff.
The latter is better but much harder.

It's Yea Forums, what the fuck do you think it is? From my knowledge, the only thing that Pat and Woolie have done that's actually shitty and not just "not knowing what they're talking about" is being gung-ho about how the people who pay for their content are the ones that matter the most, which, as shitty as it may be, is fair.

So what's your problem then lmao?

Paige is holding Pat's shit together, possibly literally.

>WAAAAA BLACK GUY ON JEWTUBE DOESN'T DO WHAT I WANT. WAAAAA

Why are you still replying?

Not that user, but I assume it's because you're an entitled zoomer faggot and he enjoys making fun of you like we all are.

>being gung-ho about how the people who pay for their content are the ones that matter the most
No no no.

They said anyone who doesn't pay them isn't even human. They're not worth even basic human decency.

Okay, so either
>1. That is entirely false
>2. That was something they said jokingly and you're taking literally because it's the only real ammo you have
Either way, I'm waiting for you to post your source so we can laugh.

Well it's a good thing only a genuinely autistic person would take that statement seriously.

They said "only people who give us money matter" and "I don't even listen to people who don't give me free money".

Way to not only change up the meaning of what was said, but to also paraphrase again WITHOUT a source for a third time.
Jesus Christ, kid.

>have been absolute cunts to their fanbase post split, its gunna blow up in their faces

Not really. Every eceleb treats their fans like total shit. They'll always have a devoted base of shit eaters who will keep them afloat and willingly eat up whatever shit Woolie or Pat serves them.

>Everyone is calling him a faggot

I'm not, so what now, faggot?

The videos he did with the furry mick were alright

u faggot

Woolie is garbage and was always garbage.
Just fucking look at him.

Woolie's weakness is that he is the straight man in a double-act between him and Pat.
He makes a better one than Matt did because Matt was just an annoying wigger.
But the straight man is seldom liked alone as without the other half of the act to chastise they lack entertaining qualities and just kind of come off as a dick.
Pat himself also often lacks entertainment quality on his own, but many times plays the straight man in the double act between himself and his absurdly broken girlfriend Paige.

Attached: 220px-P_culture_yellow.png (220x202, 28K)

Easy Pat the man is your friend

rank them in terms of most likely to succeed

They were being serious. People who give them money matter, everyone else is subhuman.

TBFP fans are fucking awful and lashing out.

I think the split is finally creeping into Woolie's brain and he can't cognitive dissonance about it by hanging out with Pat 24/7 anymore. This is mostly his attempt to branch out and move on, but he's learning that as soon as you think you're out, they pull you back in.

Shame, he's the nicest guy of the bunch. Will never get to chill with such a dude

Why do Youtubers never finish 80% of the games they play?

i don't like half of woolie's videos, but i still click on them without adblock to give him a view.

>tbfpfags after their friend simulator ended

Attached: 6Yay2i1.jpg (960x684, 29K)

lol oh man yes these threads are the best lol everyone post your favorite meme

mm some gossip too hehe i love the drama hehe

which is your favorute?
>they shout something loud (my favorit haha LOUD!!! haha)
>totally random noises (also good haha)
>a reference to something you know

its hard to pick but please try your best hahae

Woolie
Matt (Unfortunately)
Pat
Liam

At being a subhuman e-celeb?

>Pat before he does a Spoony
>Matt
>Woolie
>Liam

Pat and Matt will make a living, Woolie and Liam will die in poverty.

>Liam tantrums and wants to do his own thing
>fails
>Matt tantrums and wants to do his own thing
>fails
>Woolie tantrums and tries to do his own thing
>fails when not latching onto Pat
>Pat gives the people exactly what they want
>succeeds
Pat was always the winner

Matt
Pat
Woolie
Liam he will quit or get rolled up into Matt’s channel

>implying

>Pat gives the people exactly what they want.
A bunch of shit streaming videos as far as YouTube goes his content is garbage.

His youtube channel? Sure, I get him saying he can upload what he wants. After all, on youtube you're supposed to upload something you want to share with others. So in that controlled environment, he is in the right to tell others they can fuck off if they don't like his videos.

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THINGS

This is not true for streaming. When streaming to make money off of it, you want to follow trends or at least do what your audience asks of you. This is why so many streamers are just playing the same flavor of the month shit: because people wanna see THIS particular streamer they like play the hot new game, not some other streamer. But when you consistently tell your fans (who are giving you money, by the way) to fuck off or to stop being entitled, you go on dangerous terrain.

What I mean by this is that he's gonna have to bend the fucking knee and stop being a jerk once his income goes down and people start dropping his ass. I wish him well, though. He seems sincere and passionate enough.

Can't believe that out of the old group I only ended up liking Woolie. Don't care what anyone else says, Pat is an obnoxious lazy faggot that tries way too hard to be the LE SO CRAZY MIDGET MAN.

I like Woolie, he's a nice guy who is trying to live his life how he wants to live it, but I don't enjoy his solo content. He's really good about bouncing off of different people, it's why he was able to hold together Matt and Pat as long as he did, but the people he is currently making videos with aren't as interesting to me.
For me, Pat is at least enjoyable to turn on as background noise, especially if Paige makes a surprise appearance.
I still listen to the podcast weekly, and I think that has improved with Matt leaving.

Attached: trumm.gif (480x268, 1.68M)

The Sonic '06 LP is pretty fucking great. I kind of missed Matt and Liam, and this series is so much better than anything Woolie or Pat have put out since the DMCV LP. I wouldn't say Woolie has been shitting on his fans, but Pat definitely has, and not in the funny sarcastic way he used to. It's made his content way less enjoyable to watch.

Attached: frycoffee.png (234x231, 23K)

Everything the group puts out these days except paiges streams with pat are fucking boring as shit. The podcast is still alright as background noise as it always was though. My nigga plague needs to replay dark souls for a third time soon