Will you give your son a gamer funeral?

will you give your son a gamer funeral?

Attached: 1498859180087.jpg (2048x1152, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7Fvalk31Kk
youtube.com/watch?v=5RtLJGThn-M
youtu.be/hom9faSBUHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

whatever he wants, faggot
could want me to have him buried in a shoe box he cherished and i would
could want me to bury him with pepe memes and i would, if it was what he loved and wanted

unless he died without such a word then i'd bury him in a tar pit as i wish to be buried in one too

Attached: 57853.jpg (743x723, 198K)

based schizoid poster

Attached: 1563111536524.jpg (630x630, 51K)

>bury him in a tar pit
that's unironically cool

also, why would anyone want an open coffin for a kid? can't think of a sadder sight than that

Attached: 2-noevidenceth[1].jpg (620x480, 41K)

why didn't they just give him a mushroom?

i got a sadder sight right here it's my little black dick wtf god

Attached: 1562997552945.jpg (438x438, 18K)

Ill never have one so...no..

Why would anyone make plans to bury their son

I want to be buried in a simple wooden box, buffed and sanded but not chemically polished, in a biodegradable cotton suit, with a string coming up from the ground attached to a bell and a symbolic "air tube, in case I'm not dead." Yes, I know that's not how it works. Just let me have this.

>Open Casket
>Dressed him up
>Some one had to dress up a dead child in his favourite character's get up
>Some one had to make that coffin
I feel fucking terrible now, thanks guys.

Attached: 1530639023603.png (432x653, 467K)

plan for the worst, like how you have water and food in the boot of yuor car and maybe tarp or something same concept bruv

>The Mario on his coffin has angel wings
>This was intentional

Attached: YAMERO.jpg (405x386, 16K)

>disney refused parents demands
>nintendo didnt

really makes you think

>Shane Wayne
Kid was saved from a lifetime of teasing, honestly.

>SUPER SHAME
that's pretty rude

If my child died I would probably go mad, so maybe not

Maybe he shouldn’t have died ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, its the wing cap from SM64

Still sad tho

Its so satisfying that you don't have to legally pay child support anymore.

>When this thread is full of heartless fucks

Attached: disgust.jpg (453x439, 85K)

>super shame
what did they mean by this

I would prefer that my son outlives me.

How did he die?

>His dad died trying to save him from a house fire that turned into a small explosion
>His sister blames herself because she couldn't get him out and repeatedly wakes up at night screaming
>His mother is completely just void now

Attached: 1308843198720.png (564x915, 991K)

Cringe OD

It's hard to have a son without having sex.

His father didn't reply to a Yea Forums post that said reply to it or your first born will die.

Here:

Huh

>World 1-2 music starts playing

fuck off super shame

He is with Jesus now stomping on goombas.

Attached: 1531597652474.jpg (957x745, 124K)

So are Nintendo lawyers going to be sending that funeral home a cease and desist?

>goombas
thats racist.

its just self defense mechanism, 90% of this board never had any emotional experience past school so everytime they meet something emotional they try to be edgy because thats how it is in school, literally first sign of underdeveloped adult

Why do people get married or have kids? tie your existence to that of another living being, being responsible for them and experience immeasurable grief if anything happens to them, no thanks I'll stay alone and childless

I will die before my son.
He will give ME a gamer funeral, dressing me as Megaman fucking X and playing Boomer Kuwanger's stage theme.

What are they gonna do, dig up the coffin and put him in a normal one?

holy fucking based

Lotta bad vibes building up in this thread.

mama mia...

>Abloo bloo random child!
excessive emotion is a sign of being mentally stunted

I think the morticians are immune to feeling anything about the dead. They regularly have to dress up the dead people in the clothes chosen by the family.

is this a fucking lame boomer pun or is your taste actually this shit

>MMX
>Shit taste

Gotta be 18 to post here.

Based as fuck

>Boomer Kuwanger's stage theme
You were doing great up until here

youtube.com/watch?v=-7Fvalk31Kk

This is fake right?
Like, this is a joke. Right?

Attached: 262.jpg (680x680, 35K)

More like they simply didn't ask and did it anyway, which is what those stupid attention seeking parents should have done.

SO LONG

youtube.com/watch?v=5RtLJGThn-M

there is a child dressed up like mario 6 ft under somewhere in the world... woah

I have already given billions of sons and daughters gamer funerals.

ive seen this shit so many times, is it real?

This is why I don't want kids. The pain of losing them will fuck you up for life.

nah just an epic prank bro XDD

They're made to outlast you, doofus. Losing them is not normal procedure.

You know most of the time people die before their kids right?

its a good feeling entering a thread of edgy manchildren and knowing that you could beat their pudgy ass irl easily

What a Shane.

Attached: JC Denton.png (432x454, 268K)

i can't believe mario is dead

being unable to sympathise with a situation like OPs image is a serious sign of sociopathy

are you an retard?

Attached: 1558074410722s.jpg (250x221, 6K)

shut the fuck up retard

Someone will dig him up in a thousand years and think mario was a real guy

Or just being underage

>heh, dead kids, who cares....

rip super shane

Attached: ciggy.jpg (580x580, 38K)

Attached: 1531220392467.png (406x617, 212K)

>will you give your son a gamer funeral?

I don't have a son.

>taking the chance that your kid won't die in some random accident or be murdered by a rabid third worlder

I bet all that emotional intelligence you posses will be very helpful in your adult life.

The only reasonable person in the thread.

Parents aren't supposed to be burying their children.

NINTENDO.. Oh wait.

>being such a shit parent you let your kids die

Attached: 1557266809907.png (500x533, 214K)

Open casket funerals are weird as fuck. Yeah sure, let's pump our dead kid full of preservatives so aunt Sue from two states over can have one last look at his angelic mug.

Also, I can't help myself but think that those parents are compensating. They know they didn't love their kid enough so they have to give him a casket just the way he would have wanted. That artist probably didn't even license Nintendo's shit.

Cynicism is great.

No because when you are dead you do not perceive things
I also do not have offspring

>it's the parents fault if the kid dies in an accident or get murdered

literally out of your control

>super shame
youtu.be/hom9faSBUHQ

Attached: 149995678994.jpg (650x494, 48K)

That's exactly what a shit parent would say. Good think you don't have kids who rely on you for protection.

I hate to put this idea out into the universe but unironically this, if my daughter were to die in the care of her mother, i would likely become full psychopath and plan to systematically murder her and her entire family.
If she died in my care or in some ridiculous accident, I'd still have a hard time not going full self-destructive sociopath at least. With a fucking lot of animosity towards the mother for all the dirt she dragged me through as a reward for trying my best to build us a family together and work my ass off for the two of them.
Either way I'd likely also kill myself. Or at least live out the sloth dream in jail
I actually worry about this a lot now that we're not together.

People who jump at the first opportunity to claim moral high ground are so weird. Nobody is really laughing at a dead kid because dead kids is inherently a funny thing, just dressing up your dead kid in some ridiculous video game costume and casket is pretty damn absurd, to the point of comedy for some. Who approved this? Who are you taking the picture for?

>not telling your son to look both ways when they cross the street and be aware of your surrondings
>childs gets smacked by a car and dies
>"lol its the kids fault"

>murderer grabs your child and kills him
>"Lol my 10 year old on should've beat him up and defended himself its out of my control if he died"

>That artist probably didn't even license Nintendo's shit.
Why would he? Its gonna be in the ground, it would probably taken days and Nintendo would have probably said no anyways.
Fuck, Nintendo probably would made them dig it up and switch it to a basic coffin

Attached: 1519438724690.jpg (699x533, 70K)

I guess. Then again I don't want to spend 20 of my best years raising a kid.

Ceased to exist

This picture is ancient, so not likely.

>having kids
nice try schlomo i will NEVER fall for your tricks

Attached: 1549631974637.gif (607x609, 388K)

Imagine being Aunt Sue, not having a clue why the fuck the poor kid is dressed up like that.

They had to give it before he died.

No,my son is more than a media consuming bitch. If something like that were to happen I'd give him a normal funeral and remember him by the time and experiences we shared.

Holy shit

He's bing bing wahooing with angels now.

reminder that the BBC is a meme and niggers aren't actual African chads

My brother wanted a son
He got 2 daughters instead and I'm not sure he's ready for a 3rd 50/50 shot

Attached: CalledToDuty.jpg (960x540, 81K)

Imaginé having your kid die.

He better be getting ready for dem BBCs fucking his daughters.

Attached: 1536431802366.jpg (2400x1800, 392K)

Burying kids would still be hard I would think, consider how relatively uncommon child death is these days. Some morticians in small towns might go their whole career only dealing with a handful.

F

>called instead of couted
these people need to learn about past tense verbs

AAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: josuke4.png (818x470, 567K)

They also have to gut them open and remove the organs.

RIP Gay Bowser

>the human race will exist in a thousand years on earth
No

I don't think anyone wants a daughter. You raise a kid for 18 years and then they're getting dicked by some other jackass kid.

they forgot to add a +100 KILL there and also a "you got promoted to Dead"

the human race will preish this 20 of july when the aliens come to visit us
chico xavier warned us and we didn't listen

Meh, either sky burial or viking funeral.

the first time this was posted i couldn't stop laughing for over 10 minutes

F

poor kid

Attached: 0FDA4DC0-54BD-4589-B01B-1805B60D839D.jpg (309x302, 11K)

EBEC REPLY XDDDD

it's kind of sad to think if i died when i was that age then all my parents, especially my dad, would have had to remember me by is that i was a """gamer""". nothing like this, but that's how they would have defined me.

My family that doesn't get my interests had better keep their shit opinions to themselves.

What a bleak post. I hate Yea Forums.

you must have never taken care of a child

Im coming out as trans to my parents tomorrow (MtF)

Any advice?

seek therapy

bro... do you know the story behind that painting?

Attached: 1560460867143.jpg (610x660, 86K)

no, really, do you really care about the dead little faggot? I mean, are you crying right now and feeling horrible because some random kid died years ago? Guess what, there are dozens of kids also dying while you are reading this, you must be having a bad day right now

It's not cynicism. You're being pragmatic.

Yeah. Hundreds if not thousands of people (including kids) die every day. I acknowledge that it's unfortunate for them, but I will not weep for a stranger, because that is irrational.

Attached: 2wgdjhfx7gn11.jpg (1024x600, 83K)

Holy cringe.
Who thought this was a good idea lmao?

please go back

heroin, man

>We went from Viking funerals burning on a badass boat on a sacred river to this
Thank you Yeshua praise to Yahweh

you must be retarded

d

>I'll never have a hilarious Supa Merrio FUNeral

It hurts like a Bowser fireball

varg stop masturbating

then why all the edgy shit during the An Hero fiasco, or that drowned Syrian child?

But you see you're not crying for a stranger you're crying for the shared heart of loss and pain that lives within every man

seething cracker

Attached: chad.jpg (1199x1491, 226K)

fancy funerals are a scam

He died in a house fire. His father died trying to save his son.

*mario underground theme plays as he's lowered into the ground* kek

One of my friends passed away a couple weeks ago. They buried him with his PS4 controller

who saves this kind of pictures in theyr computer

thats sick man

Imagine turning your dead child into a meme everyone laughs at.
The parents should be hanged

>What about...
Don't care, irrelevant. In this case, ridicule is warranted, because the entire mise en scene is grotesque. Reminds me of that picture of someone taking a selfie next to their grandma's body, kinda the same level of dissonance.

>getting offended

Hit a nerve, did we, porch monkey?

Attached: black dick myth 1513831032154.jpg (1340x850, 377K)

that sounds gay

Attached: 15154361521152.gif (360x238, 1.43M)

>implying I'm going to have children

Now he's got a darkish room where he can grow all he wants.

Attached: 1414756422170.png (350x350, 138K)

>posting edgy shit is fine if the relatives did something stupid during the whole thing
and now I truly see

which controllers are those?

Based if you're no white, cringe if you are

>Shane Wayne
please do not give your offspring a name that rhymes

and deeeply depressed too.

Its a trade off stupid

Idk, I'd like to think my son was in love with something of more value and depth than a 2D platformer video game o fa veiw hours of mild entertainement

die tripfag die die die :D

>You must desire the same things that I do
>If you don't live by what I consider to be good then you must be miserable
genuine autism

Oh don't get me wrong it's not that I don't WANT children, but I'm not a desirable man so it'll never happen due to me losing the RNG gene roll.

blacks aren't the ones literally becoming trannies and cutting off their dicks. enjoy the ban dicklet whitey

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (558x347, 57K)

>not having kids makes you depressed

that's just straight up false

Unless you've got good genes (both of you) you shouldn't have kids. That means no shitty diseases in the family or history of serious mental problems.

>whites are majority of the population
>most trannies are white
color me surprised

How can you don't want children? What are you going to do? Play games for the whole life? And when your parents die? Imagine being alone in the world in your 30+ holy shit

Yes? It’s pure fun cringe

>How can you don't

Attached: 1.jpg (300x300, 10K)

>his entire race are mutilating themselves while seething about the BBC
glad you concede

>but I'm not a desirable man
Then make yourself desirable, if you fail to have children that's because Lady Gaia didn't cosidered you worthy of her Daughters which is also based because that way our People can evolve. Either way you should be happy

Make sure you're ready for the extremely high chance of you getting disowned or kicked out

>just change your genes bro

stop with the cringy pua advice

So? Ugly and disgusting people get children all the time, just look at your own parents.

Attached: 1446591567276[1].png (392x336, 191K)

Yeah buy your casket in advance, freak.

not sure why you’d need such a flimsy excuse, but whatever

t. african american who had his "BBC" mutilated at birth

>needing an excuse to laugh
what a joyless faggot you must be

>reading comprehension

>wanting to bring a kid into a world that's literally almost dead

>his "BBC" mutilated at birth
remind me again, which race has the most trannies? White people are fucking pathetic lmao

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (632x696, 39K)

Better than a Disney funeral where they sue you afterward.

If my son were to die I wouldn't live long enough to see his funeral, neither would my local antifa group, in minecraft of course.

I know you can't change your face or you height but you can change your body, your mind and your spirit. If you're not worthy of the prettiest Goddesses then you can be worthy of the less pretty one, if you become greater that is, if you evolve. If you cannot evolve then our people and our Gods don't need you

>gamer
>only one life
what a fucking loser

The only people that I met that admitted to posting here were minorities. also black people are the biggest closet weebs in the universe

kill yourself

I've worked in aged care for a long time and you quite literally never get over it, you might harden a little from the first few but seeing people die that you've cared for never gets easy.

>nigger education can’t understand statistics

I'm a funeral director, and most parents want to say good bye one last time. Even if it's an expected death, they just want to hold onto them for as long as they can, in anyway that they can.

Goddamnit user

Why would you care about your work subjects?

It's not hard because a kid died, it's hard because of the family. No matter how long you've been in the industry, it's never easy to see an entire family torn apart that way.
That's not really true. A kid that age we could embalm pretty much like normal. You only have to embalm the viscera separately if they are real real young, like, 1 or less.

>cracker cant cope with statistics

I wonder this has anything to do with the fact that white males have been attacked for the identity's for the last decade and (((they))) have been destroying white culture and history for far longer leading to these white man wanting to identify as anything else.

Another thread ruined by poltards

Attached: image.jpg (640x640, 46K)

said the dumb frogposter posting from his phone

If you have to as that question you are beyond help. I spend 8 hours a day with these people, becoming their friends learning their history, meeting their familys, how exactly would I not become attached in an emotional capacity.

Those weak faggots should probably grow a spine then. Just make a new chils, easy as that.

>white people got BTFO so hard they had to become trannies

Attached: 1560208819171.jpg (540x390, 39K)

This graph actually suggests that there's a higher percentage of blacks and hispanics/latinos among transgender adults than the general population, while the percentage for whites is lower.

Everyone i disagree with is an ebin nazi /pol/tard

Because it’s work?
Imagine being a farmer or a butcher weeping for every animal you kill.

Best part is the trannies join the side responsible for the destruction of their identities.

>16%>55%
hey if thats how you cope im not judging but you need to learn how to read a graph

>retard electionfags arguing about races, trannies and statistics in a thread made to laugh about dead kids
>not /pol/
Fuck I knew it was /d/ all along

I am a hobby farmer, I've got no problem with killing my chickens.
These are people, people who trust you to do right by them, people who open up to you about their fears and problems, people who care about you.

You a seriously a fucking psycho if you can't differentiate between people and animals we kill to eat.

oh i’m coping just fine. if anything your statistics show that whites are underrepresented in trannies and faggots, but of course you’re too retarded to realize that

all talk about race, trannies and statistics is limited to /pol/, no one outside of /pol/ has ever thought to discuss such a thing, not in the history of the fucking human race.

How does it feel to be retarded?

16% > 12%
Black people are more likely to be transgender on average than white people.

I actually tolerate animals more than a bunch of wrinkly old farts.
You know they are dying off soon, literally just stop caring about them.

seething white tranny
and yet there are still more actual white trannies showing up day by day, cope and concede

>people who are relatively close do death aren't worth caring about

You were clearly never loved by anyone, i'm sorry user i wish i could care for you too.

alright, this really is just bait