Game is objectively shit

>Game is objectively shit
>You still enjoy it, and because of that, it has a warm place in your memory.

Whats her name Yea Forums?

Attached: 450_1000.jpg (450x334, 43K)

Dark Souls 2 isnt shit. Its just the worst Souls game. Its still better than most other games out there.

Dragon Age 2. The gameplay is shit, the plot is bad, but I just love the characters end enjoy playing the game to spend time with them.

Megaman x6
Hated it my first playthrough, but now it's probably one of my favorites.

Attached: post-441646-1149086585.jpg (1024x768, 165K)

Wolfenstein 2009

List of Crimes
>regenerating health
>bloody screen so real
>console UI
>ugly HUD elements that are always on
>including the compass with a waypoint
>horribly done run bob and the sprint run bob is worse than E.Y.E. holy shit, how did Raven get sprinting this fucking wrong?
>you can't turn run bob off officially
>also, run and sprint speeds are both too low
>enemies have slow reaction times and die a bit too easily even on highest difficulty
>The Black Market is pure playtime padding and weapon upgrades should have been handled in the Golden Dawn and Kreisau Circle safehouses if not just in a menu at any time
>Possibly the worst iteration of B.J. in the whole series. He's so fucking bland and he looks fucking weird and the VA for him is flat. He is peak nothingman. It would have been better to not even present me the cutscenes and just stick with environmental storytelling
>except they can't even get environmental storytelling right because the random NPCs randomly telling you the story in disjointed bits feels bad. At least you aren't locked in with them like in Half Life 2

I still enjoy blowing shit up in this game though. The Veil powers were pretty alright, and I liked finding all the gold and intel.

Attached: Wolfenstein Screenshot 2019.07.11 - 21.19.36.54.jpg (2560x1440, 2.38M)

Nothing I like is objectively shit. It's objectively kino and you're a faggot with shit taste for not liking it.

>you're a faggot with shit taste for not liking it.
>You still enjoy it, and because of that, it has a warm place in your memory.

Attached: 1559534940371.png (594x552, 311K)

Pretty much this

The bouncer

Man, everytime i started a new playthrough and walked into Majula, hearing the music play, damn. Just this fuzzy, comfy feeling of home

r8 and h8.
Cole was best girl

Attached: A1OC1VvvdOL.jpg (2560x1394, 1.21M)

Attached: gTyeH.jpg (325x450, 33K)

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines is an objectively broken as fuck game with terrible combat and the hollywood sewers are a fucking war crime.
But the characters are good and I like the story

I fucking love Fromsoft, and it all started with DaS2. No amount of shit talking will take this game away from my heart.

this fucking shitty broken ugly ass game is my favorite

Attached: 2.gif (500x385, 1.37M)

Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance was one of my favorite gba games when I was a kid. I beat it multiple times and even downloaded and listened to the OST. It wasn't until very recently that I discovered that Yea Forums hates the game.

Nah, I think you mean demon souls. I got tricked by nostalgiafag into playing it and I'm definitely not gonna touch it again

I find it pretty good as well.
I don't think it's the best by any means but I was surprised there was hate for it instead of people just viewing it as meh at worst.

Worse ones are DS3(soulless cashgrab) and Demons Souls(which aged terribly).Stop parroting like a retard.

>Implying DaS2 wasn't also a soulless cashgrab mandated by Bamco

It's soulless in its presentation but not its substance.

what the fuck its substance is the worst part of the game, with its garbage hitboxes and homogeneous levels/enemies/bosses

>objectively
You people really need to stop using words you clearly don't understand.

Attached: 1422040216503.gif (279x157, 1.17M)

Ya I still really like it personally. I think the gothic LSD atmosphere has a lot of soul and the story felt like a good self contained spin off.
I agree about DeS. I'm playing it for the first time now and I really wanted to like it but the gameplay is so tedious and grindy.

Okay Soulsfags, why is DS3 worse than any other game in the series? What's your argument?

here we go again

You're talking about presentation

It isn't

Attached: TheBestSoulsGames.png (1404x1060, 1.41M)

>best souls games
>two of them aren't souls games
You shouldn't talk about Souls games.

DaS3 is really good at doing things that Souls games aren't meant to be built around.

Guild wars 2 even despite shit fucking community full of women and soilent chugging faggots it's still good for me.

>garbage hitboxes
literally every from game ever
>homogeneous levels enemies and bosses
you have to consider that DS2 had alot of areas and bosses so most of them being bad is understandable for the vast amount of content it has compared to others.But i will never understand this since other souls games have alot of shitty bosses as well despite having the half of the amount of DS2 bosses.

Das3s only major sin is the world connectivity, had they connected like 4 areas it would be praised as the best Dark Souls title with little resistance

I have no clue if this is any good, and I'm afraid to replay to check. Fucking around in a dating simulator with my friends, before we properly understood English, in order to forge better swords, was an experience, and one of the few positive social experiences I remember growing up. It was a wild ride for a ten year old.

Attached: Thousand_Arms.jpg (331x300, 32K)

I loved Goldeneye: Rogue Agent despite the awful AI, bulletsponge enemies and bland, frustrating level-design. Even though the story was borderline incoherent, the twists and betrayals somehow felt more "spy game" than the actual, better Bond games.

Mainly it was just cool to play a straight villain protagonist, who wasn't redeemed or turned out to save the world or anything. That pretty much never happens -- even GTA has the player as the least-bad character, sometimes you just want to be the bad guy.

Also how has every Bond game after Everything or Nothing been crap? Shoutout to the early rappelling down an exploding building and NOT as a cutscene

Neverwinter Nights 2 OC

Ds2 had a 5 year dev cycle while the other games tend to get 2-3 year cycles

All of Suda's games

Trespasser

why can't i quit you

Attached: yu-gi-oh-forbidden-memories-ntsc-u-slus-01411.png (320x240, 60K)

>5 years
>only 3 years between 1 and 2

Found the dual castle gimmick better than SOTN's idea to just have the reverse castle even if other games have played with the dual world gimmick.
Liked the whip could be tweaked and some of the spells are pretty neat.

They had equipment that differentiated itself beyond stats like the infinite jump boots or night goggles even if most of it was underused.

Feel there are some cool things the series could have taken from it going forward.

Gothic 2 NotR

based brainlet

>games
>aging
DeS plays fine (the online being dead notwithstanding). I don't understand how anyone could think it's somehow unplayable unless they're a graphicsfag.

Attached: 1561693793679.png (475x258, 96K)

Risen

it plays like garbage you are being delusional

Attached: b95.png (900x676, 410K)