Are any of the available online TCG worth playing?

Are any of the available online TCG worth playing?

Attached: 1563060186584.png (465x666, 537K)

I used to play Xmage (MTG), it's really good if you don't need flashy graphics and all that.

Magic 2014 has a mod that let's you play with almost every card ever made, and if your friend has the mod you can play it online

online collectible card games are all shit because people just net deck and it takes half the fun out of the games (building your own decks).

Play YGOPro

Attached: 2c1083gbat631.jpg (2002x1007, 297K)

I wish this card worked in real life

Most people who play those games aren't any different in real life. Min-max bullshit, glass cannon-ery, dumbass combos that never work and if they do they're no fun either.

play MTGA

Attached: 1551383007267.png (1024x862, 1.76M)

Eternal is a cool MTG clone but I feel like it was ruined by a boring dull meta piloted by the same 4 cards which only became worse when they introduced merchants and let everyone tutor anything

Yu-Gi-Oh used to be fun and playable on YGOPro but neo Yu-Gi-Oh Is utter cancer where game ends in 2 turn after 20 special summon in a row

MTGArena I haven't tried but I heard they nerfed the economy so bad last time it became unplayable for some also I'll be damned if I play against a blue player ever again

Hearthstone is hearthstone, I liked the new dalaran heist mode but between the stale meta and the garbage economy I'll be damned if I play the game properly

Shadowverse is just weeb hearthstone with better economy

All 3 of Kickstarted online TCG Like hex, infinity ward and that one I can't even remember the name about failed super hard

The fable hearthstone clone didn't even make a blip on the radar

There's the recently released teppen which is very interesting, however Yea Forums refuse to talk about it for some reason

Play teppen

Attached: teppen-625x352.png (625x352, 385K)

Teppen is already dead though. It dropped out of the top 250 mobile games and keeps plummetting down.

Real-life parasytes confirmed?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

This.
t. Former Magic the Queers player

>Yu-Gi-Oh Is utter cancer where game ends in 2 turn after 20 special summon in a row
Spoken like a true shit duelist

Attached: 1562425724076.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

He's also one of those shitters that complains about "muh blue" in MTG. Guaranteed terrible player

Show me a tcg that is designed around making a new deck daily as oppose to having constant seasonal net decks.
Should focus around deck creating and not about grind with net decks.
Would have to radically change the design but until then these tcg games are just boring shit where you grind or pay to get some famous net deck and then keep grinding going through the motions of the deck.

Play cube in MTG.

Just play limited lol

If you want pure deckbuilding then do drafting/cube

MTG draft/cube

No idea how people enjoy this but i guess some are just created to be fucking assembly line factory workers.
So much for communism.

honestly you should just play a living card game if that's what you want

The game hasn't been out even for a week and the Dev already promised all sort of tourneys mode and new IP introduction

Give it a few months before calling it dead

If the game has any problems at the moment is that everyone and their mom is playing that self harming giant nigger deck

Attached: tumblr_myk9r0gHRu1s9rpajo1_r1_500.gif (500x516, 36K)

Is there no burn to keep suicide decks in check? seems like a really basic facet of any card game

>if your deck has no creatures it doesn't have a win condition! Everyone needs to turn creatures sideways and do nothing else
confirmed shitter

and yet the fastest decks in existence run little to no creatures in them, curious

People who rec drafting are forgetting that since its the onky fun mode its also the one you cant play constantly without paying.
Fuck tcg games.
Draft should be the main thing you do or card design and rules need to change making it so there is some dynamics in deck making allowing players to have the ability to strategize when creating their deck cause they have at least dome info about what their opponent has without the dynamics of net decks tgat you spot as you pkay your opponent and roughly know what sort of cards it contains.

That's why we also recommend cube, which doesn't have constant payment

You can play draft constantly without paying, but only if you're good at it.

Use this card on my LGS, nothing personal kid

Attached: B5E31067-F5A0-460F-9164-8E0ECC328C0C.jpg (309x450, 43K)

Actually there is and it has a good fair of success against it and the meta has been pretty fresh so far

It's just even with a counter meta everyone still gravitate toward meta decks

No, doesnt matter how good you are.
There is too much rng to allow even top players to always remain ahead of the gold sink.

YGO player should be a nig

Play single-player
Play slay the spire

I've paid $5 for Arena in total and I've done dozens of drafts and never paid for a single booster with currency directly. Even if you run out you just throw together decks to do your dailies for a week to restock
Git gud

Nobody wants sit around 50 turns of you board wiping everything that comes out for you to finally draw your bomb, asshole.

MTGarena if you are a nerd and want a "competitive game"

HS if you want the same but think Magic is too hard or hate blue.

Shadowverse If you want anime titties and retarded fast games.

The rest are all dead or irrelevant. Maybe the new capcom card game could build something thx to being so new and weird but I doubt it.

And nobody with a brain enjoys solitaire racing to see who can turn the most creatures sideways while having zero interaction with each other.

>Yu-Gi-Oh used to be fun and playable on YGOPro but neo Yu-Gi-Oh Is utter cancer where game ends in 2 turn after 20 special summon in a row

That sounds like Magic Modern or Legacy or any other degenerate format.

It's like Modern if every deck in Modern was KCI except with 1% of the IQ required to pilot it.

Modern banned Hogaak, and no deck like that can survive in legacy

>Modern banned Hogaak
Yeah but they didn't ban Phoenix or Dredge

Flash Hulk was a turn 0 kill and it run at least 8 creatures.

JUST WANT TO PLAY ONLINE WHIT BEST GOD AND BUNCH OF GOBLINOS
WHY WOTC STILL DONT MAKE AN EDH ONLINE???????

Attached: Purphoros.jpg (610x446, 216K)

For me it's Netrunner on Jinteki.net

Attached: 1531664862616.png (481x601, 605K)

and it turns exactly 0 of them sideways

Dredge is fringe deck, and Phoenix doesn't spend its turn spamming the field and juggling creatures.

I'd hardly call netdecks with card insane draw engines, hard removal, and counters as interactive 200 IQ stuff.

Dredge is only a fringe deck because Hogaak replaced it. If Hogaak ends up being worse we'll just have dredge back again like before MH1 released.
>Phoenix doesn't spend its turn spamming the field
No instead it just shits out 12 power on turn 1 with haste before you even play a land.

Compared to "turn creatures sideways", it's 200 IQ

I remember that thread, what happened to that user?

Damn Modern sound like a degenerate format. Thanks God Arena is only standard.

Yeah, it's pretty degenerate, but at least it's not as bad as Standard, which has been dogshit for a decade now.

Dredge wants putting up anywhere near the results Hogaak could.
Phoenix doesn't play anything like you describe. Usually you flip a thing in the ice on turn 3 and punish the idiot who actually was spamming creatures.

Point is, Modern before Hogaak was dredge and phoenix playing turn 1 faithless looting and maindecking surgical: the format, while post-Hogaak modern was Hogaak: the format. Neither is in a good spot.

I would rather have a shit format that actually allows you to play the game than to play a format that ends on turn 1/2 or you need to play blue to use force of will/negation to protect you from degeneracy.

Modern is pretty much unplayable because there are no good counter magic to punish linear strategies.

Linear strategies get too strong, turn 1 wins become too consistent, and then they shotgun ban everyone's deck making the cards drop in price literally over night.

mtga is ok but it's expensive p2w and you'll only get enough cards to play a fraction of the fun streamer decks

wait for the fall set to add money

I wish there were virtual drafts. it's not fun worrying over money

>actually allows you to play the game
>in a lmao 2teferi format
lol

They just printed Force of Negation

Why do you esper players get so offended when people say your slow and boring decks are slow and boring. It's a fact. Doesn't mean you can't play them.

Arena economy is easily the worse part of it, you have it easy though it was even worse in close beta. Jews of the coast are really pushing it with Arena they even made a Season Pass that doesn't even pay for itself if you complete it.

Story behind the hand?

Control players are basically the Rick and Morty fans of ccgs.

>esper
?????
I play D&T. Nothing is more boring than yet another "I play creatures and turn them sideways and do nothing else" deck. Then again those decks are also easy to deal with since their players are always brainlets, so free wins I guess.

What games gives you your money back after you buy a season pass????

>that other thread with the shops
I kek'd pretty hard

>a fraction of the fun streamer decks

user, I'm afraid you only have a fraction of a brain.

Seems risky in a format without tons of card draw. Still don't understand why they hate counterspell so much.

I played shadowverse for 200 hours back at release. I enjoyed it until I realized that the game is too fast to allow interesting stuff. Cards that cost more than 7-8 mana have to be "you win the game" reworded in some way to have any hope of being played cause if you haven't won by turn 7, either you play your "you win" card or the opponent does. And I'm being generous, many games don't go that long. Playing a real control deck is impossible cause then you instalose to all the shit like seraph or dshift and the like (dunno what is out now, talking bout the time when I played). The only class who could use higher Mana cost cards at all was dragon cause of ramping. Did anything change or is the game like that still?

Hell yeah

Attached: 1562879137894.png (954x814, 1.62M)

They think classic Counterspell is too oppressive and they might be right, U/W control was pretty strong in modern just a short time ago and if they made it any better it would probably dominate the format. However they do need to print more good early game answers to linear combo strategies, rather than just constantly trying to nerf those decks with often unjustified bans like they did to KCI for being too hard for brainlets to comprehend.

Eternal apparently has a rotating format now although I haven't played in 2-3 months.

What decks are you even talking about?

Go read the general on /vg/ instead of asking here.

Attached: 1546347477918.png (454x371, 206K)

I play a personally crafted green deck that doesn't use Nissa. It has creature, sorcery, instant, enchantments, and plainswalkers. I got to Mythic with it last season. I am not claiming that creature only stompy decks take skill. Your retarded mental gymnastics have caused you to come to that conclusion. I am purely stating that esper is slow and not fun to play against. Did you have a stroke, user?

how am I wrong

>Arms are buff from countless dramatic draws
Made me laugh.