Finally trying it. What are the optimal mods/settings for MGSV?

Finally trying it. What are the optimal mods/settings for MGSV?
>Infinite Heaven (but you have to reach mission 3 before installing or it will hang on PC V1.15?)
>other mods?
>increase enemy sight/hearing/numbers/patrols
>no markers
>OSP
Anything else?

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

I didn't play it on PC, but prepare to be disappointed if you're an MGS fan. Otherwise enjoy. Level design is repetitive and dull but gameplay mechanics are great.

Just look around nexus

Most of them are unbalancing shit and aren't necessarily compatible

uninstall.exe

Why is it bad?

Gets samey. Some great missions, but too much of the same thing and the story isn’t finished so the last 3rd is filler

I really need to look into these mods. They sound great but I can never be bothered to install them.

It's not good.

IH is pretty fucking confusing but it's neat I guess, only really for a first playthrough though since replaying the game is just a bad experience since you know how shallow the game is

You are understating the value of Infinite Heaven. It's like a completely new superior game mode.

No I'm not. It's still the same shit game just harder. It'd be great for first timers but anyone who has played the game won't feel much of a difference.

The free-roaming aspect goes from zero to chaos, and the missions become serious challenges. Have you played it? Balancing and emptiness are the only things stopping TPP from bring great. IH fixed those.

Keep telling yourself that user.

You've not said anything substantial this whole time. It's a good game.

>. It's a good game

I would say that unfinished and rushed plot is the reason why game is bad.

Gameplay wise it was fun, and interesting. Open world made it suffer though and it was too easy.

Has anyone played both MGS V and Ghost Recon Wildlands? How do they compare if you up the difficulty in GR and tun off lots of the HUD stuff?

There's a lot of of options you can use, you're just always corralled towards sneaky nonlethal, with ZZZ pistol, and CQC.
Directly going against that is some of the most fun I've had in the game.
Boss fights are good, but totally lacking any character. Just really thrilling.
The game is profoundly responsive. I always felt like Snake did exactly what I wanted him to. (used a controller with aim assist off)
But the level design is ass, 80% of the outposts have so many holes in them that unless you forgot your suppressor broke, you really shouldn't get caught.

>The game is profoundly responsive. I always felt like Snake did exactly what I wanted him to.
>used a controller
lmao

> MGS V good game.

Attached: tumblr_inline_orv7f9A8mW1t2r02b_500.jpg (500x445, 59K)

MGS is tailor made for gamepads.

Does Infinite Heaven work on the latest update (1.15)? I'm seeing conflicting opinions on the mod page.

It's way better with KBM.

this game really could have used a level editor

i wouldn't bother with any mods, at least for your first time through...

There is one, it's just not very powerful yet.

There's one. Konami never released it.

GR is the overall better designed but the core gameplay of MG is superior, just wasted potential.

This.

MGSV is literally the greatest stealth action game of all time.

yikes