This is objectively the most overrated Nintendo game ever & there's nothing you can say to prove me wrong

This is objectively the most overrated Nintendo game ever & there's nothing you can say to prove me wrong

Attached: Majora's Mask.jpg (480x480, 25K)

That’s not Super Metroid

You're right, Super Metroid isn't overrated which is why it's not in the picture

thats not Mario 46
thats not Ocarina of Time
thats not Super Mario Bros. 3
thats not Twilight Princess
thats not Smash Bros Brawl
thats not Super Mario Odyssey
thats not Mario Kart 64

That's not even the most overrated Zelda.

All of those are better games than Majora's Mask, so yes there's a reason why i didn't post any of them

Agreed

All of this seething proves my point that it's the most overrated game, if i posted any legimately amazing game like OOT or Super Mario 64 you contrarian faggots would agree with me like the mindless NPC's you are

>Super Metroid isn't overrated
Low quality bait

Endlessly seething about a game that everyone likes doesn't make it overrated

Was this game better than FF10

or nah?

you're actually stupid dude

They’re not even the same genre

> Lackluster Story
> Horrible Pacing
> Mediocre Soundtrack
> Horrible Dungeons
> Tedious Gameplay that people only claim is good so they can gatekeep about it
> Atmosphere that disappears when you leave clock Town
> Tedious masks that don't actually add anything to the gameplay at all
> Lackluster ending
No

I mean in terms of replaying the game

if I were to replay either of those games - I'd likely have more fun with Majora's Mask, wouldn't I?

It can't be overrated when it's such a major point of contention in the series.

Attached: pur_link.png (474x357, 135K)

> Popular Game that everyone likes = Bad
> Niche Game that everyone circlejerks simply to spite people who like Popular Game = Good

It still a good game.

Attached: 1554435686888.gif (520x293, 3.45M)

This.

Odyssey would probably be my pick for most overrated nintendo game. Brawl is a close second. Odyssey isn't even that good, just packed with 9000000 moons that you stumble into ever 2 seconds. BOTW has the same problem with shrines/koroks, but at least it has a cool physics engine and a big map to fuck around in.

Also transforming into 95% of the things you can possess in Odyssey isn't fun.

No, FFX is more enjoyable by far
It is overrated because contrarians have been seething about Ocarina of Time for years & crying that Majora's Mask is better. Back in 2005 nobody cared about this game, but as soon as creepypasta's came out, there was overwhelming circlejerk & it became popular to shit on OOT while claiming that MM is the best Zelda game

OoT isn't overrated, SM64 isn't overrated, MM isn't overrated. BoTW is a bit overrated, Chrono Trigger is overrated.

Stop SEETHING over MM and fucking stream hundo already zfg.

Attached: zfg stream.jpg (640x444, 56K)

BOTW exists

>Was this game better than FF10
Considering MM is one of the best Zelda games where as FFX is one of the worst FF games then yes MM is obviously better.

MM is worse than all of the games you listed, yet still gets the most praise. It's easily the most overrated

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's overrated...

> Majora's Mask being remotely as good as other Zelda games
> Final Fantasy X not being a masterpiece
Not even surprising that MM fags are massive contrarian faggots who claim to like objectively mediocre games for internet points

But it's not ocarina.

Literally anyone who isn't not a brainlet will prefer this Zelda.
>based 3 day cycle
>based dungeons
>can play as a zora
>side quests that matters
>based NPCs
>no Zelda

>tfw played MM as a kiddo and loved it back when literally nobody gave a fuck about it because everyone else was also a kiddo but everyone was too stupid to figure out the time mechanics or appreciate the kino of the atmosphere
>dumbasses grow up and as adults are just about smart enough to complete the game with game guide websites
>now I'm the hipster when I point out that I actually liked it before it was cool, if I don't point this out I'm just lumped in with the hot topic crowd of MM fans

Shit sucks. Also OoT is still really good. You can't say MM is great and OoT is shit without a shitload of cognitive dissonance, because they're almost the same fucking game.

But as a kid, I had much more fun with MM on first runthrough and especially replaying it (or just going to mess around in game)

Attached: 1556941552789.png (700x700, 184K)

Cope more, Majora's Mask is fucking garbage
> Graphics
Same fucking engine, except somehow Majora's Mask aged far worse than OOT
> Better Story
Story is absolute trash, people only claim it's good because of how dark & edgy it is. Nobody actually remembers anything from the story because it's so forgettable & uninspired
> Masks
Almost all of them are completely irrelevant & contribute nothing to the actual gameplay.
> Music
LOL, there are only 2-3 good songs in the entire game everything else is bland & forgettable just like the story. If Twilight Princess didn't exist, Majora's Mask would have the worst music in the series by far
> Bosses
This is absolutely bait, all of the bosses are fucking terrible, none of them are memorable or enjoyable to fight in the slightest. They are incredibly tedious
> Dungeons
Woodfall is fucking trash & just a downgraded rehash of the Forest Temple, Snowfall is bland & generic as fuck, Great Bay is easily the worst 3D Dungeon in the entire franchise, Stone Temple is the only memorable dungeon in the entire game. Nobody remembers anything from any of the other dungeons.
> literally everything is an upgrade from OoT
Majora's Mask is a downgrade in every regard, the only thing people remember from it is the Anju & Kafei quest & how dark/edgy it was, they ignore all of the shit aspects of it like the 3 Day mechanic & pass them off as "Pleb Filter" because MM isn't nearly as popular as Wind Waker, OOT, BOTW or ALTTP, so they can use Majora's Mask's numerous flaws to gatekeep about it.

>MM
>gets the mist praise
Not only are you mad as fuck, you're also delusional

yet you're the one throwing a fit
right. it's fucking dumb to say you love one and hate the other, they're both fantastic games.

I'll always be impressed with how visually appealing the game is. Wish there was a game with this style but even bigger.

>Endlessly seething about a game that everyone likes doesn't make it overrated
So Majora Mask isn't overrated after all?

I tought Yea Forums liked MM. Guess the plebbit really spawned this place.

>Brawl overrated

???

one that actually looks like the concept art

Attached: MM_Art.jpg (1200x1664, 2.66M)

Attached: 525378cb58effc831466571586e7b056--nursing-college.jpg (236x178, 12K)

its not as shallow as Smash 4 but nobody likes that game either

MM is reddit though

when will the reddit memeing stop? who gives a fuck seriously

I hope you're not

i'm not

>Mario 46
Why would a bootleg game be overrated?
Do you live in Russia?

Pretty sure that's what he was implying but since you're some mouth breathing troglodyte that probably flew right over your dented head

Attached: 1561504664194.jpg (319x320, 16K)

Most overrated games according to a extremely popular mainstream site where people make top 10s & vote on them
> 1. Call of Duty (Series)
> 2. MineCraft
> 3. Angry Birds
> 4. Halo CE
> 5. FNAF (Series)
> 6. WOW
> 7. Fortnite
> 8. Halo 2
> 9. Halo 3
> 10. GTA V
> 11. Half-Life 2
> 12. Final Fantasy 7
> 13. GTA IV
> 14. Persona 5
> 15. Candy Crush
> 16. Skyrim
> 17. Mario Galaxy
> 18. Pokemon Go
> 19. Madden (Series)
> 20. Overwatch
> 21. Clash of Clans
> 22. Super Mario Bros
> 23. The Sims (Series)
> 24. Pokemon R/B/Y
> 25. Undertale
> 26. Shovel Knight
> 27. Super Smash Bros Melee
> 28. Final Fantasy 10
> 29. Devil May Cry (Series)
> 30. Sonic The Hedgehog
> 31. Street Fighter II
> 32. Majora's Mask
> 33. Skylanders
> 34. Smash Bros Ultimate
> 35. COD: MW2
> 36. GTA: San Andreas
> 37. Plants vs Zombies
> 38. The Last of Us
> 39. Mario Part (Series)
> 40. Assassin's Creed
> 41. Mario Galaxy 2
> 42. Conker's Bad Fur Day
> 43. Guitar Hero
> 44. Destiny
> 45. God of War (Series)
> 46. Uncharted 2
> 47. Smash Bros Brawl
> 48. Sonic & Sega All Star Racing
> 49. Mario Kart Wii
> 50. Animal Crossing (Series)
> 51. Mario Kart 8
> 52. Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire
> 53. The Witcher 3
> 54. Mortal Kombat (Series)
> 55. Assassin's Creed IV
> 56. Frozen Free Fall
> 57. Metroid (NES)
> 58. Tetris
> 59. Breath of the Wild
> 60. Moshi Monsters
> 61. Goat Simulator
> 62. Banjo Kazooie
> 63. Pong
> 64. Mario Odyssey
> 65. Kingdom Hearts
> 66. Smash Bros Wii U & 3DS
> 67. Final Fantasy 8
> 68. League of Legends
> 69. Borderlands 2
> 70. Battle for Bikini Bottom
> 71. Doom (Series)
> 72. Batman Arkham City
> 73. Battlefield (Series)
> 74. PUBG
> 75. Club Penguin
> 76. Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2005)
> 77. Team Fortress 2
> 78. COD: Black Ops (Series)
> 79. EarthBound
> 80. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
> 81. GTA: Vice City
> 82. Fallout 1
> 83. Pixel Gun 3D
> 84. Paper Mario: TTYD
> 85. GoldenEye 007

Witcher 3 needs to be in the top 10 at least

>BotW at #59
should be higher

Pretty based list, glad most of my favorite games weren't listed

Why is every Smash game on there?

How is chrono trigger not on this list???

>FNAF
>Madden
>Mobile game
>Guitar Hero
>Metroid (NES)
>Club Penguin
>Pong
>FUCKING PONG
all these games are already abandoned or were never highly regarded in the first place

Actually good games that people like will not be listed on overrated games lists. Simple as that

So you're implying that there aren't any popular games on that list that are actually good?

I just wish it had more than 4 dungeons
Also it gets way too easy if you pick up any heart containers
Other than that this is a damn good game and you know it

I have to agree, the fanbase is also extremely annoying.
No, just because your game has a darker atmosphere than other Zelda games doesn't mean it's better.

This, MM is incredibly overrated by contrarians & Zelda fans. But it's properly rated by critics & normalfags

Because 64 is the only good game in the series

BoTW is a worse game that legitimately gets regularly hailed as a potential candidate for greatest game of all time after only having been released two years ago. I think it's still a great game but no game can even touch the level of overrated that BoTW is on.

> SSBB is better than Majora's Mask

Attached: 1536421720763.jpg (727x480, 38K)

>unique 3 Day cycle that makes the world and characters seem both living and almost mechanical
>Best dungeon in the game
>Best endgame loot in the series
>Made swimming underwater actually fun
>Tons of lore that isn't forced into your face
Yeah this game is totally overrated...

Attached: cuphead Devil at his computer.png (446x750, 323K)

Graphics:
> same engine, but they knew what they were doing, managed to make everyone and everything look as good or better
Story:
> literally superior unless you're some dumb retard who only cares about the main plot hitting storybook check marks
Masks:
> many irrelevant outside of their designated area but a far better situation than OOT's items
Music:
> the same situation as OOT but with a better ratio of good, memorable songs
Bosses:
> you're a literal retard if you like any OOT boss fight more than MM
Dungeons:
> I'm not even going to dignify your "critique" with a response, you're just a retard, go back to the Shadow Tedium
Literally everything is an upgrade:
> Anju and Kafei's quest was a culmination of everything great about MM: Difficulty, a balance of dark elements and traditional storytelling, strong use of the 3-day cycle, forcing you to gather information and put it to use in good time, fun puzzle solving, and overall just a fun, off the wall premise that will never be revisited

>unique 3 Day cycle that makes the world and characters seem both living and almost mechanical
Wow...it sure feels mechanical...