What the fuck does this mean?

What the fuck does this mean?

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-220730_Chrome.jpg (1434x1206, 391K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gcemetery.co/
youtube.com/watch?v=QY5yG2KyQfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pay 120 britbucks to be a beta tester.

It means you get to reserve your name. Unlike other plebs.

It's just dumb marketing speech.

It means google is going to discourage other companies from attempting to make game streaming services of their own after this trash faceplants. They, ironically, are actually doing us gamers a service.

i thought this was a 3rd party switch remote for a second

speaking of though, at the very least, maybe these remotes will be good for PC

Other services have faceplanted, yet jews still keep trying.

I hope this flops hard
Streaming meme should die
The road this leads to is 30+ game streaming services with monthly subscriptions

>remote

It'll be really funny when Google shuts this down just like literally any other fucking project they started.
This will fail bigly. gcemetery.co/

>Da Joos
When will this meme die?

I thought there were only limited quantities of the founder edition. Has it flopped already?

Did they just copy the "founder" branding from Nvidia or does it actually mean something?

after the next shoah

When they stop meddling in everything.

>play like a founder
So i will get paid for it?

Attached: DS9_Female_Founder.jpg (534x400, 12K)

Here's your controller bro

Attached: this_is_not_what_I_wanted_to_post_I_wanted_a_gooey_changeling_hand_this_is_what_I_found_instead_kill (1608x497, 79K)

>When will this meme die?
When the jews die

>So i will get paid for it?
>Stadia
It means you will get bankrupted the moment you touch the controller

pay like a bitch

Founder is a startup thing.

This shit is so close of the OUYA that it's scary
>pandering to people who know nothing about how it works
>Le epic multiplataformers that appear on the front of evry gaming magazine
>Pushing the "we did it reddit" marketing

>us
>gamers
You have to go back.

A pioneer is the guy in front with an arrow in the neck

Ooooooya...
youtube.com/watch?v=QY5yG2KyQfM

NOW I DON'T KNO MUCH ABOUT VYDEA GAIMS....

NOW I DON'T KNO MUCH ABOUT VYDEA GAIMS....

Attached: apoo.png (546x884, 548K)

>get fucked like a good goy
Rough translation

kickstart google's hardware, goyim

so like omg lol rofl is Odo like tranny or something lol xD why is there a female Odo lol?

Attached: 1447648073720.jpg (533x594, 42K)

>Throw enough noodles at the wall, one eventually sticks

Never, rich fuckers love it that they get off scott free.

I still rewatch this from time to time.

The choice tool for complete tools.

>pay us to beta test our shit
Why are companies so jewish?

Attached: scared.gif (440x289, 1.28M)

it means you can buy 119 british pounds worth of stevia

>119 pounds
Wow, that's a pretty heavy gaming system.

PAY ME

Not so subtle suggestion that by purchasing this shit you're going to be in on the ground floor of revolutionary technology that will change the world. I look forward to reflecting on this when this shit fails hard.

because consumers are such brainrotten retards. we truly deserve what we get

But can you install Stadia on the OUYA?

Let's talk about Google for a minute
Why do you think "geeks" never praise them like they do when they suck the cocks of Steven Jobs and Bill Gates, despise them being way more successful? Heck, they even sucked Zuckerberg's dick for a while, and we know what kind of "genius" (thief) he was?
Because Google got rich by making something that was very very necessary, but in a technical level was nothing impressive. It was a idea that they didn't had, like Jobs and Bill, but heck! At least Bill and Job got ideas that already existed and made huge improvements over them. The Year was 1996, internet was already proving to be more than just fad, people wanted a better way to find content, a search mechanism that showed results in a more accurate way. And they Larry Page and Sergey Brin did what no man would dare to do, they went there and... Did it
They changed the algorithm in basic ways, like any coding monkey could have done and BOOOM! All the other options of internet URL search went "Oh fuck! We sure slipped on that very easy thing anyone could have done", and Google went to be first option to do such job in less than two years. It's like if you saved a space station from exploding by being a Janitor who plugged the power cord of a computer that no one noticed that was not working in the last minute.
This is the legacy of Google, the amazing innovation that did the obvious in the right time that anyone could have done

They were also early on the client-side web query technique that was at the time called AJAX. You all may not remember or know this because of how the web is now, but HTTP is a "connectionless" protocol, meaning that you only open an HTTP session just long enough to download one thing. So server-side scripts (that is, PHP) were only run when a user hit "refresh," to download a whole new instance of a page.
Google Maps made a big splash by being able to query the server side without requiring a page refresh (based, as I understand it, on using JavaScript to refresh invisible inline-frames), which was an unbelievable improvement on Mapquest.
So they actually did two things, but it's similar: I don't think they were the inventors of AJAX, but they deployed it first in a big way.

You're going to be a beta tester and like it, you bitch. Even though it'll die in two years.

Based. This move to a "sharing economy" and not owning what you purchase is pretty awful, and Stadia dying could delay it in vidya.

does the cost include a tv license?

Attached: in a barrel.png (1434x1206, 826K)

Why would I trust google to stream video games to me when they can't even stream a non-blurry picture of their gamepad

No, you don't need a tv licence to have a television. Unlike a third of the world.

it's a reference to the Founders Effect

play like you're inbred and have genetic disorders

Attached: D7ShO37WkAASJLo.jpg (750x721, 66K)

By using AJAX on Maps, they were the first to make a lot of people realize why using AJAX was a game changer.

Attached: EBD6EF7E-3740-4D7E-A879-FB8151F159EB.jpg (640x640, 65K)

I WANT A MUSCULAR GF
FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: 1545009964611.jpg (437x431, 18K)

you can also just cancel the preorder and keep the name just without the founder's edition badge

I feel you nigga, I feel you.

The Founding Fathers were famous for being huge gamers.
Ben Franklin was the best of them all.

Like a slave owner