Girl joins the game

>girl joins the game
>she's actually got skills and kicks ass
>game ends
>"gg later dudes"

Attached: 1548073649125.jpg (640x640, 62K)

>OP makes a thread
>starts off with a post thats shit
>thread deleted
>"saged and redpilled"

nice dream you had
tell me about the rest of them

>game ends
>she drops a link to her patreon
>she's selling pee

Attached: 1500075399549.png (500x500, 32K)

Seen good girls in wow and lol, almost as though anyone can be good at games if they put the time in.

Same fucking thread every fucking day

Attached: 1543365374999.gif (400x289, 167K)

>things that didnt happen

this.
we live in a society.

Attached: tacc1157_05_faceright_10k_rgb.jpg (700x404, 27K)

I actually knew a couple fat goth girls (no not in a good way) who were skilled at vidya back in high school, one of them lent me Tales of Symphonia and the other cheesed games like Fallout 3

>girl

>wow and lol
ok but what about good games

>fat goth girls (no not in a good way)
Shit, that's always in a good way.

>girl has a username that doesnt reveal her gender and doesn't speak in vc like 99% of players

Attached: 1559273313703.png (432x432, 200K)

If she was legit you wouldn't know it was a girl unless voice chat was involved.

>start talking to a girl in vidya
>turns out they're fat and ugly
everytime
literally never going to get anything but the same homely normies
fuck this

>Girl joins group
>Plays for a month with no issues, fits in perfectly
>Self appointed group "leader" (read: most autistic member) finds out she is a girl.
>Demands she leaves so the group doesn't break apart when others get weird
>He is only one being weird
>She asks him why it would be an issue when it wasn't for a month
>He goes on angry rant that ultimately causes everyone to leave the group
>"See I said this would happen."

No amount of "You are the reason this group disbanded" could get through to him. Most of us eventually formed a new group without that guy. Girl was a part of it and there was no relationship drama. We all eventually casually drifted apart, as online friendships sometimes do. At the same time head autist would create new accounts just to send her more rants about how she turned all his friends against him.

>girl is good at video games and share the same interests as (you)
>but she's fat, ugly and unlikeable

Attached: 1442627153887.jpg (768x820, 185K)

What's the name of that haircut? I see it often on girls since the last 2 years or so

I love when a girl's ear sticks out of her hair like that. It's so fucking cute.

I also see girls drinking radlers but that doesn’t mean they enjoy beer

Once this happened to me.

I messaged her "Again, let's play again". I did this until I won.

We were friends for a couple of months but then I deleted it, she was trash and I got constantly better than her. So she no longer had any use to me.

Fuck people that are bad at videogames.

That didn't actually happen.

He divides by zero

>actual autism
It's been a while since I've seen such a prime specimen

>doesn't speak in vc like 99% of players
This really depends on a game, ever played Counter-Strike or any team game that requires constant communication?

>girls that say dude
Shiggy

Based and Yea Forumspilled.

Difference is, it's not hard to drink a beer. It is hard/time consuming to gear for and prog through mythic raids

nobody enjoys beer

Hard? Not terribly
Time consuming? Most definitely

I don’t equate skill to having a fuck load of free time

Imagine being so injected with onions you recognize a non-trap female as skillful in any form. It's physically and mentally impossible, it's like saying a weightlifting female came in and kicked a totally average guy's ass. It's impossible, the average guy who never worked out wins 100/100 times as is biology.

Alcohol in general tastes fucking vile to me. I don't understand how there are people who actually like the taste of that shit.

>girl is good at video games
>she's likeable and always complains that she's so flat that people mistake her for a girl

Have you progged high end raid bosses,
ones that require 99 percentile parses?

>he doesn't communicate through the voice line menu
If you don't at least have the "enemy spotted" key combination committed to muscle memory then I hope I never end up on your team.

>playing wow at a young age
>kept meeting females on my server who were +18 who sent me nudes after befriending them and chatting them up for a while
>dont really know why this kept happening and have just chalked it up to managing not to be a total sperg.
anyone else?

Attached: tomheaven.jpg (1229x890, 198K)

>play counter semi-competitively strike back in the day
>form small clan with good randoms
>our best player is a total hardass
>he always refuses to use coms
>pressure him one day and find out he was a girl the whole time
How it should be desu.

Attached: 1520654968370-pol.png (1066x838, 670K)

>wow
>lol
>implying you have to be good to win at any of that shit

>she's so flat that people mistake her for a girl
Uhh....

>playing mw2 in 2019
>girl with microphone joins match
>she is actually good
>every nigger in the lobby starts to bully her
>she disconnects immediatly

I don't even know if CS has one. I haven't played for more than a year but at the very least you need to communicate basic decisions and basic strategy. Plus when you die you better tell how much damage you did, where did the enemy go etc.

t. Grandad reflexes that can't compete

Based Badd Ass filter kicking this asshole's ass

Mastery can only be achieved through repetition so that's a pretty retarded worldview

>but she's fat, ugly and unlikeable
Just like You then kek

>things that never happened

I never played WoW but LoL is one of the most difficult and competitive games out there.

name 1

>girl joins game
>shit loads of expensive cosmetics
>sits in spawn talking the whole time
>"why are you guys getting mad, this is casual lol, go play competitive if you want to win"
What about TF2 attracts the worst people

This reminds me of my favorite moment from mw2 back when it came out. We had a great match. The enemy team was playing great. Our team was playing great. Everyone was having fun. Except one guy. One stupid kid who was clearly going through puberty. He was not having a good time. He was blaming the entire team for him getting killed a lot. We lost by a single kill and he was saying we were all trash and holding him back. We get to the end game lobby and the enemy team is laughing and having fun and thanking our team for playing so well. It was honestly so damn wholesome. Then shit kid chimes in with his bullshit. The ENTIRE enemy team dogpilled him with trash talk while praising our team. My favorite was a guy faking a puberty voice mocking him by saying "Don't make fun of me guys! You'll make my voice crack!"
Kid was practically crying by the time he left.

>don't even know if CS has one
Of course it does, check your binds for the multiple radio menu.
Voice chat is still better if you can use it though.

>"hey she's pretty cu-"
>see nose ring

Attached: 1385520427452.jpg (1000x1000, 282K)

>not "saged and bluepilled"
kill yourself nigger

At least unlike tatoos you can remove those pretty easily.

please have sex

That's how it should be. A player having a vagina and you relentlessly wanting to fuck said vagina is NOT VIDEO GAMES, but the skills displayed by players is. One must separate what is vidya, and what is not vidya in life.

>*LowTierGod has invited you for a rematch*