Fire Emblem Three Houses thread

Fire Emblem Three Houses thread.
What House are you choosing?
Who are you recruiting to your house?
Any specific character/class combos you already have in mind?

Gay S-Rank shitposters not welcome.

Attached: h59usyra5j831.jpg (1000x1414, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uwxIhy6FUvY
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1neTyBmgG5qmZIiAfWWXnYViAWTmB2JovoUSCJGY8Oyg/edit#gid=0
reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/cd1nr3/graphical_representation_of_3hs_current_lgbt/
strawpoll.me/18321015
twitter.com/FireEmblemJP/status/1146313121625255937?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1146313121625255937&ref_url=https://www.gaminginstincts.com/new-fire-emblem-three-houses-character-gilbert-introduced/
fireemblem.nintendo.com/three-houses/assets/img/characters/char-slider/manuela-2.mp3
youtube.com/channel/UC-NCuCPoQuuNPprXNb3yNXw/featured
ign.com/wikis/fire-emblem-three-houses/Characters#Characters_of_the_Three_Houses
nintendo.co.jp/fe/history/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Playing fem to sexually heal him.

I can't choose between Blue Lions for the bros and Black Eagles for the Edelgard waifu

Golden Chads

Attached: lorentz-fire-emblem-three-houses-20.6.jpg (210x240, 16K)

Attached: FE3HChars.jpg (1442x2268, 789K)

Propose changes for the inevitable Genealogy remake

Gay options

I will wait until I have to make the choice in game to decide. For my first playthrough I will probably go for the most vanilla option, Black Eagles, though.

So which ones are gay? I haven't really been paying attention to all of the new information recently.

Nips didn't talk much about it but from what I saw on 5ch they are fine with Edelgard being a romance option for [F]Byleth because they always felt like she was the horniest for Sensei among the three lords.
They don't care if Claude is straight but they feel bad for the gay gaijins since they will have to fuck old men. And they are more interested in Dimitri's backstory than his sexuality.

only the best house with the most compelling stories and characters

Attached: file.png (1567x734, 812K)

the one with the least amount of homos lmao

Attached: 1560107795216.png (326x313, 62K)

>They don't care if Claude is straight but they feel bad for the gay gaijins since they will have to fuck old men
They as in one person. Looks like Japan practically doesn't give a shit about that at all.

Attached: 1563134466081.png (1273x3874, 324K)

Have you narrowed down your choices yet?

Attached: Choices.png (1500x401, 188K)

>foreign media reports that homosexuality can be enjoyed

of course.

Attached: topwaifu.png (1000x1000, 715K)

Any TILFchads around?

Attached: D1K926fUwAAycGf.jpg large 3 copy 3.jpg (1265x2048, 543K)

mexi leak when

>gash in armor is painted-in
I can't get over how stupid shit is.

Fuck that's so stupid.

Attached: 1534510543229.jpg (600x800, 55K)

Do mexicans care about this game though
it's not on the same level as smash or pokemon

Yes

Attached: 1561092462471m.jpg (1024x328, 77K)

youtube.com/watch?v=uwxIhy6FUvY

>>>/resetera/

GOLDEN CHADS RISE UP!

These are the bisexual options

Attached: bioptions.jpg (2048x503, 272K)

Who's the shota?

How can anyone compete with the Black Eagles.

I can't get enough of this

Attached: 1563104569528.webm (800x450, 2.85M)

Huh, kinda odd to have more female options than male since they had it be equal in Fates. Also
>being older
>negative
Was this made by resetera?

Why does plot importance matter exactly? When Niles and Rhajat was gay nobody cared that they were plot unimportant.

I want to run my fingers through her hair and pet her scalp.

one for each house

Attached: 1563050897928.jpg (1280x1280, 238K)

Mexican here. It has a rather small following, going through Amazon(.mx), it's in 16th place among switch games. Can't imagine it will sell well here.

Yes, I have

Attached: Dorothea_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 864K)

I have seen nothing about this game but all I know is you have to pick a house I guess? I'm going to pick Claude (Golden Deers??) and I am putting my faith in who I feel like (no looking up growth%'s or any of that bullshit.)

Eagles obviously and going for Petra

Attached: 1534165197012.png (1100x1200, 1.69M)

>old
>somehow a bad thing

Man I hope we get an early pirate leak

I wanna cum on her hat

stains

mexibro here
I care about the game, don't know about anyone else outside of me

>Revolver Ronato

Attached: duck Chortle.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

You used that pic on purpose didn't you

Attached: 1549542584150.jpg (1558x821, 625K)

>old enough to be your mom
I think I'll go Edelgard for FemByleth and Rhea for MaleByleth

Attached: 1550691703428.gif (452x404, 1.47M)

of

an

There was only one choice

Attached: Annette.png (600x600, 333K)

PLAY HARD MODE

Attached: 1563115776061.png (1418x794, 1.15M)

Black Eagles so I can fuck Dorothea and Edelgard with FBlyeth's massive futa cock

unknown

I know most of the characters all start off as noble/commoner and whatnot but will they all have a preference towards a class or do we really have the final say for all the students classes.

Attached: 131312.jpg (492x503, 140K)

>the priest is gay
That had to be intentional.

So Rhea and the church are the bad guys, right?

I mean, obviously, you saw her take pleasure in killing a dude, so she's obviously an antagonist of some sort

Reddit

They have their lean/preferred class, but you're going to be able to make them whatever you want

Like Kliff in Echoes where the game tells you he's a mage but you can make him anything.

Rhea isn't the person in the opening cutscene

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT ANY LONGER, LADS

Attached: 1561284810312.jpg (1450x2048, 297K)

>She's obviously an antagonist

Attached: 4ae8a45ffcb0c6886bb379fa7e8d9e92b3080523r1-1541-2048v2_hq.jpg (771x1024, 103K)

How difficult is it supposed to be to scout other students for your house? Will you only be able to get one or two, or can you get a lot more?

why does she have 4 arms

Students have different strengths, weaknesses, and hidden strengths (initially weaknesses but if you train in them enough you get new combat arts and cancel the weakness), and they have classes they suggest they train in, but otherwise it's up to you

So she can give 4 handjobs at once.

>Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn style map battle animations
nice

origin

who is this lesbian lol

Are you saying the lesbians are wrong about her

Shilling in full force I see
Fuck off already, your series is bottom barrel trash now

I will. Hope Lunatic is one of the free updates.

So what's the replay value like?
I'm assuming its like Conquest where it lasts about 20 hours at best on a normal playthrough

Attached: 1563140626058.png (1090x1302, 361K)

Edelgard is for Male Byleth only

>They call you "professor" again in their S rank after the time skip.

Attached: 1529367596870.png (374x438, 168K)

I can't wait any longer until I can finally lop off her head.

some interview on a frog site said 200 hours of content

lol nah that bitch fuckin' clam slams

Sothis, Lysithea and Flayn for the ultimate IMAGINE

Attached: 1540483229080.gif (480x270, 3.44M)

it's a japanese game, she's a college lesbian at best

IMPREGNATING FLAYN BEFORE SHE EVEN BECOMES A STUDENT

Attached: 1562997030994.png (406x237, 147K)

Attached: dimitri.webm (1413x794, 729K)

The college lesbian in FE is Soleil from Fates and she couldn't even marry any girl, so no.

i see they're already setting up his musou moveset

Director claims it took him 80 hours for one playthrough without skipping vocals or cutscenes, so possibly over 200 hours for playing all three routes

Where is this from?

200 hours of my fucking ass
Not even Fire Emblem Warriors managed that and its a fucking Warriors game

>discussion is shilling
get a load of snoy here

DID YOU FUCK MY DAD

Attached: feh.jpg (1646x2048, 639K)

>It's treason then

>top
soulless
>bottom
soul

Reminder

Attached: gayhouses.png (1724x806, 193K)

Thanks for answering.
Glad they have a preference for what they wanna do. Otherwise i'd spend to long thinking what would be perfect for them all to be.

>hetero M!Byleth is rolling pussy

Pretending Sothis doesnt exist wont make her go away

>ywn hear the Empress say that she used to have a huge crush on you when you were her teacher
>ywn hear that she was thinking if you the first time she rubbed one out

Attached: 1519918084981.jpg (649x523, 47K)

Ephraim reincarnated

Attached: spin 2 win.webm (1279x721, 810K)

look again user

>sothis jailed

wow nice tranny pic there bud, are trannies okay with fucking students now they just express that """""moral wrong""""" hatred on Sothis instead?

I imagine when they play the game and realize Sothis is the most grandma talking character there they might change their mind lol they won't small body = BAD

Attached: 1555553767801.png (313x294, 130K)

>Was this made by resetera?
No. Resetera isn't even talking about it anymore.

I was going to be a golden deer, but now that I cant be gay with Claude, im not getting the game anymore

Attached: 1576187528.jpg (500x510, 42K)

I want to choose Blue Lions and recruit Lysithea, but I don't don't to ruin my Byleth with faith.
What do?

>Blue Lions
>Hilda, Lysithea, Caspar (Hilda is a priority in case I'm not able to recruit all three in time.)
>Not sure yet, but Byleth is definitely going Fists + Faith.

Only 12 days left. Can't wait!

Daddy's disappointment will be immeasurable when he finds out that Alois and Gilbert have been banging his son since the timeskip and that his degenerate son gave mom's ring to fucking Linhardt rather than giving it to the Adrestian QT.

Attached: Thales.jpg (412x544, 23K)

>Golden deers will now have the least twitter fags
WE WON

Golden Deer
Probably going to recruit either Sylvain or Ingrid from Blu Lions, and either Dorothea or LinHardt from Black Eagles
I'm going to try Byleth as the teach sub class I'm sure they'll have but move Claude over to Mortal Savant

Thanks user. I had a good laugh at this. Feels good to be a lesbichad. Can’t wait to rule the empire as lesbian queens with Edelgard while having the occasional no-strings fwb threeway with Dorothea. Picking and adopting the ideal successor to the throne instead of relying on blood relation will keep Adrestia thriving.

Now that the golden deer lord is confirmed straighter than the arrows he shoots all three houses look pretty decent desu.

Well, consider all the slice of life stuff between battles
Then also consider 4 paths
200 hours is not excluding cutscenes and hearing all dialogue

bros I want to hack my switch just so I can play the leaked version earlier but I need to insert some shit into my switch?

If this leaks like week before release for pirates ima be so mad

Attached: before he found out claude is straight.png (1217x167, 29K)

Or Daddy will be dead. As most of them turn out.
Why do you think Byleth can be gay?

Just spec Byleth towards bishop/holy knight and get over it.

How is it "their" game if there's only 8 gays?

>*AUTISTIC SCREEECH*

dude just go to gbatemp or /hbg/ and look for guides
you need a jig or another method to ground pins

Why attempt to understand the mentally ill?

Choosing my cute wife Beru's house
Going to recruit Leonie and Raphael, also interested in Lysithea but I think it'll be too hard to get her on the same Byleth build
Making Beru a Pegasus Knight > Paladin >Falcon Knight, Byleth will be a Great Knight or maybe a unique promo, going to train Edelgard in reason with the hopes she gets a "Baron" type master class

Attached: fullcircle.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

Cya, golden chads win again.

What's the difference between Reason and Faith?
Reason is attack magic and Faith is support magic?

Reason is Black (Anima) and Dark magic, Faith is White magic (Light and "staves")

Do we know the requirements for recruiting Lorenz?

This but unironically

Because saying it's their game is such a reach I want to know how they came to that conclusion.

>positive or negative depending on age
They aren't real

that's so cringe though...

Attached: 1562265424387.png (377x403, 118K)

Do we have a list of skill requirements for recruiting from other houses? IIRC, house neutral characters all ask for just a high enough level, right?

>Either 12 or 12,000
When did Reddit turn on Manaketes? they've always looked young.

I found this
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1neTyBmgG5qmZIiAfWWXnYViAWTmB2JovoUSCJGY8Oyg/edit#gid=0

How will you educate her ?

Attached: 2972430.png (800x600, 462K)

These people pretend to hold the moral high ground, but immediately say it's okay to fuck their students even before the timeskip, user. What do you expect?

Nice, thanks.

I'm choosing Black Eagles because I like Edelgard more than than the other lords, but the rest of her house is kind of mediocre. There's half a dozen students I'd like to poach, but I'll have to see how many it's even possible to get. Ingrid and Lorentz take top priority.

Can we /ss/ Cyril?

Probably. We know MByleth can fuck Flayn.

same here user. but i think its some tranny discord, origins from resetera coming on Yea Forums to make it seem like it is. don't fall for the bullshit off of a few posts, its the same group of trannies posting the same shit on these fire emblem threads.

Attached: 1563033062664.gif (267x320, 452K)

who should i bone for my golden deer playthrough?

for dmitri's route i'm going to bone manuela
for edelgard i'm going to claim that royal pussy for myself
not sure for claude

Reddit hates any form of age gap

You talk like those retards trying to storm area 51

who do you think plays these dating sim games?
the mentally ill

Pick FByleth and fuck Claude while the trannies watch

>You talk like those retards trying to storm area 51
t. tranny

Charm and Reason I think

Mercedes, Ingrid or Catherine.

When you could start boning them, I guess. Manaketes on GBA all had platonic A ranks, I'm pretty sure.

New to FE, is there any common knowledge I need to know gameplay wise before going in? I enjoy tactics like games but I can't say I'm good at them, and before someone says to just play previous games to get a feel I don't want to play a few and burn out before this one drops.

Attached: bear.png (844x1200, 490K)

The gay options are trash
At least give us the golden deer chad

Attached: 1562950370306.jpg (2048x1313, 291K)

Damn look at all those STRAIGHT WOMEN

Attached: 1534146895959.png (336x238, 90K)

Name a character with a bigger redemption arc. Almost tempted to poach him now.

Attached: Lorentz_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 720K)

>chad
>gay
only failed men are gay desu

Depends on the game, but generally flying units are good, armors take forever to get anywhere, and cavs are gods.

you have a week right? then play fe6

Yeah, 200 hours would be for 3 routes without ever skipping dialogue or animations. So, it's much smaller than that for anyone actually replaying the game.

Ninian tho

How are Rhea's and Sothis' negatives?

Using Prepromotes is Fine
Dividing experience between characters arbitrarily isnt necessary
Savescumming will make the game feel empty of any value
Don't expect a Highbrow story
Any Unit could be useful with enough effort and experience shoved into them

That's the founder of the Church, not Rhea. And, yeah, the Church likely will be evil.

>scissoring Mommy and frotting with Daddy
Best timeline

UH, TO ALL THE GAY PEOPLE OR FAGGOTS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, GET OFF THE GOLDEN DEERS BECAUSE IT'S FOR STRAIGHT PEOPLE ONLY, UNDERSTAND, CAUSE IF YOU DON'T I'M GONNA USE THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP TO MAKE THE HOLY WAR LOOK LIKE A FUCKING JOKE

>any unit can be useful with enough resources

Attached: 4ED7A957-FDEE-4DD5-8989-552833B9D326.png (1396x1552, 1.66M)

>What House are you choosing?
Blue Psychos, fuck yeah
>Who are you recruiting to your house?
Mai waifu, Mariane
>Any specific character/class combos you already have in mind?
Waiting to know more before I decide, but I think Ill make MU a mage, and dimitry A dakr knight (if still exists) or something else, I dont really know yet...

So what are the 'canon' (or most fitting classes, I guess) for each character?

If you're playing on Easy/Normal you can make everyone useful in RD. Its only on Hard when you actually have to give a shit about who to use/not use.

because it's from reddit, faggot central

The one that their natural preferences points them to.

Reddit has very specific tastes.
>Character must be no more than 1 year older or younger
>Character must be objectively attractive.
>If the character is a woman she must not be TOO attractive and must be wearing modest clothing.
>Character MUST be important to the plot

Shamir is my wife

I know this is a TH thread but fuck it
Do Gen 1 units in Genealogy of the Holy War have to be married by the time Chapter 4 ends or can they still be married in Chapter 5? Still need Bridget to get hitched to Dew

Attached: 1501623609653.jpg (600x425, 39K)

You can literally do whatever the fuck you want on Normal for pretty much any FE game. Normal is for pussies. You should only play it if it is the only option.

Yeah you can get them married in ch 5 too

>plot importance being relevant
>acting like older women or men is a negative
as far as I'm concerned the only real valid point here is Alois having a wife and child.

Attached: 1542659611982.png (1024x738, 535K)

Fiora pretty much can’t move for multiple maps after she joins and comes super underleveled in a group that’s already an entire tier below the rest of the game.

They have to be paired off by the end of the first castle in Chapter 5.

Eh, you know what I mean. No one can /ss/ Nino.

I am choosing not to play the game, as I have no interest in it.

Fug meant Fiona.

>eyebags
whoever blue hair is

this sounds a little contradictory, but i really appreciate how this game is sort of taking a 'realistic' approach to unrealistic anime character design. like you can tell that characters like seteth/flayn/rhea and dedue/claude have similar ancestry, it's good worldbuilding and without it the tropeyness of the designs would seem a lot sillier

Fiona is trash but if you're autistic enough, then you can make her usable on the lower difficulties. I wouldn't recommend it because the DB has better people to funnel their exp on. Also anyone that's underleveled should go with Elincia since her route is the easiest one of the three so it might be possible to save the decent ones there.

before taking the castle or before killing Lombard?

Attached: 1550980798074.png (1150x1110, 562K)

Thanks guys. I think the only thing I've heard is that you wanna wait till level 20 to upgrade to a new class. Is that still the to do thing or is that 100% for minmaxing purposes?

Before taking the castle. Its really obvious when time is up because the game makes it clear cut.

That's mainly for being efficient and not even true in some scenarios. In fact, the way classes work are completely different in this game anyways.

Dark Knights exist, but they're a tier 3 class ("master class"). IGN released a video showcasing all the non-spoiler classes if you want to check them all out.

That's not even relevant to this game, classes work differently. You'll probably want to promote ASAP in this game as classes are unlocked with level and weapon rank requirements.

It depends on the character and the game. Healers don't mind promoting early since their usefulness isn't combat related, for combat units its based on whether or not they maxed out the relevant stats and how badly they need the extra boost and in some games its just better to outright promote right away (FE4 and SoV are the most notorious examples)

Who /canonromancepath/ here?

Attached: 8A298E8B-5EF8-43A2-9F8E-A7F0E15A5A10.jpg (650x366, 48K)

reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/cd1nr3/graphical_representation_of_3hs_current_lgbt/

What do you guys think about this heinous repesentation of LGBT MLM and FLF?

>dedue/claude
have you met a spaniard in your life
hell have you even met a tanned person

>Is that still the to do thing or is that 100% for minmaxing purposes?
Pretty much, it depends on the game. On some games you want to promote as soon as the option is available (Thracia and Echoes), or like Genealogy where you can only promote until you hit max level anyway, PoR is more or less the same.
And it looks like in this game you'd actually want to promote ASAP as well.

you're a bit late

Max level in 4 is 30 globally and you don't get a level reset when you promote. So there's absolutely no good reason to delay promotion and pre-promotes in the traditional sense technically don't exist in that game either.

Depends on the game and characters. Early promotion is a completely valid tactic however. 7, 11 and echoes are off the top of my head games you’ll want to promote early in. This is because they’re short enough that you won’t reach 20/20 or in echoes case growths are shit and the promotion bonuses are insane

Attached: 1563131004100.jpg (854x751, 194K)

We don't even know the context of his S-support, though.

Black Eagles all the way
By process of elimination, Eldergard is best girl

i just want to FUCK bernadetta already.

Attached: 1515434934233.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

Golden Chads bby
>the slaughterhouse
>everyone is as straight as an arrow
>fun cast of characters and the absolute unit Raphael
>best girls overall w/o recruitment needed
I don't know who I'm recruiting yet, but I do plan on making Byleth either a Master Savant, a Dark Knight or a plain old Hero/Swordmaster.

I think 4 and RD are the only games off the top of my head where you can feasibly reach max level with most of the cast assuming no grinding. Also for Echoes it just sets your stats to match class bases (like the other games of its era), so certain classes like Archers and Mages usually don't improve that much on promotion stat wise.

Alright thanks again, good info. Didn't want to Either promote early and fuck myself halfway into a long ass game or promote too late.

Who isn't ?

Attached: 1896215598310.jpg (430x580, 43K)

holy shit, look at this based golden chad's superior taste.

Mages gain a new weapon type/healing and archers gain range and mov on promotion. It’s more than just bumping stats to the bare minimum if they’re below

Will your Byleth by straight or gay?
strawpoll.me/18321015

Mine will be a lesbian(male)

Byleth is bisexual so this "debate" by retarded autists is irrelevant.
Just pick who you want and move on.

Attached: ~conspiracy~.png (595x483, 41K)

Cheers, thanks

So far I've narrowed them down to
>Hilda
>Lysithea
>Dorothea
>Manuela
>Sothis
I need to shave two off, but I am going yo wait until Gen 2 portraits and supports or dialogue begin to leak

I'll make Lysithea S rank gauntlets, I'll even forge ones and name them Gungnir

why isn't posting twitter screencaps a bannable offense

I'm gonna scissor Not Rise, it's what I always wanted.

What the fuck is this guy saying? I seriously can't understand him.

I see "mlm" being thrown around a lot on these screenshots. What does this mean?

No, their sexuality is entirely situational, like it has been for years. Seethe harder Trannyera.

Male love Male. Saying Gay and Lesbian is uninclusive to transgenders now.

male loving male

Oh, i missed Anna. I think i'm set then.

Attached: 1547000211346.jpg (660x1020, 513K)

Claude MIGHT STILL BE BI BECAUSE (rambling).

tfw you get to fuck the empress no matter what you choose

Bros we have to protect Edelgard from the lesbians

Probably Blue Lions
Dunno, I'll figure it out
M!Byleth as Death/Dark Knight, whatever it's called

>Saying Gay and Lesbian is uninclusive to transgenders now
Now, you're just kidding me.

This guy's whole argument is
>There's no way a support only stop in B, FE never did this before (cmiiw)... Ferdinand's support with Caspar & Linhardt seems suspicious and I believe A support locked post timeskip

Maybe they're trying something new? Not everybody will be able to become besties. Maybe there are some who can only be B rank. Plus like he was told a million fucking times. The extras menu shows all the mother fucking supports.

Truth is sometimes stranger than fiction.

This guy needs a hobby, he's now in full denial about straight Claude

Attached: full retard.png (573x525, 78K)

Attached: friend of a friend told me.png (627x645, 71K)

Which one is Byleth's father?

IIRC its actually just supposed to be a catchall for homos and bi people. Still retarded and gay gets the point across just fine

No, that's literally the point unfortunately.
We're past the days of kiddies having hissyfits over actual bisexuals, now everything is about trannies to the exclusion of everyone else, even if they arguably shouldn't even be involved in the first place

If a reviewer said this why doesn't he post that fucking review then?! For fucks sake. And why does he have a kana username but not speak or write a lick of Moon?

Jeralt

>use strength on the truck in celadon city and you can catch gay claude

>Claude is gay but is in a comitted relationship with an NPC and can't be romanced
What salt levels would we be seeing?

Attached: IMG_0096.jpg (1836x3264, 912K)

Thales

>a big tiddy tomboy
>a pampered rich girl
>a self deprecating insomniac
>a literal einsbern

How can other houses even compete?

>And why does he have a kana username but not speak or write a lick of Moon?
The kana isnt even right. It says Roodo Kemui lol

FemMcs can romance him though

God i can't wait for his tears when he's gonna realise he's wrong

This guy makes no sense. With his logic there should be only 1 more bi character (Claude) if routes matter for supports. All other characters that are in other routes are shown in the support menu. The guy has to just accept it. Claude isn't a bisexual faggot. The screenshot going around isn't even the full context and if you saw it you'd clearly see he's not being genuinely flirty.

So is every discussion of this game gonna be filled with homo shit? Guess I'll just keep to myself while playing...

Attached: 61lmh1onSNL._SY741_.jpg (429x741, 23K)

So much, both from the larpers here and the larpers at twitter. Which would be for the best.
I honestly want that. Hell have him be committed to a woman if you want, but it's telling that for all of the support shitposting for days, everyone seems to act incredibly insulted by the idea that a playable character won't fuck you no matter your gender, especially an important one.

Too bad that's not happening in "let me tell you why we're totally not a dating sim emblem".

When it releases expect literal twitter fujos and trannies in the threads and /feg/ just like when Fates released

So since it actually matters, should I play as a female or male?

Attached: 1563084619474.png (550x682, 463K)

I love how Transexuals just make everything worse for everyone they interact with, but the LGBT crowd just has to stick with them because of their inclusive nature.

I have a friend who crossdresses, but isn't actually gay or identifies himself as a woman or a non-binary gender. He usually tells me he has bitter arguments online because transexuals want to convince him and his group that they're in fact trans, and that they're a very insufferable bunch.

Attached: TimeskipDesigns.jpg (2320x1080, 669K)

It doesn't actually matter in the least, but play Male since his resting bitch face is funnier

Female, you can les it up with the Empress

FemByleth/Sothis

Female to smother Dimitri with your big sensei tiddies.

Since this thread is relatively free of homo shitposting, I'll writefag if anyone wants it. Tell me if you want something specific or just want me to go with my own ideas
and please give feedback, it's important

Attached: Despair.png (1998x1590, 594K)

I want giga chad Lorenz to ravish me.

They’re both kinda ugly in this game, so it doesn’t matter too much.

>man likes to dress up sometimes
>he must actually be a "woman"
Funny how they just reenforce gener roles they supposedly detest

Male Byleth definitely fits the whole silent protag thing best, just look at how he's always judging you.
I love it.

If he had just said Claude is also a bi option in his route he'd have some credibility but for saying there 3 more? No. It's been confirmed already that the extras menu shows all the supports. if you argue that it only shows available supports then only Claude would be missing from the gay man pool. Not him + 2 more.

Dimitri going off the deep end regardless of what F!Byleth does

Claude and Dimitri only show up if you go their routes, the reviewers that leaked mostly went Black Eagles

Shamir's bitch. So part of the church.

>little girl crushes a peasant rebellion

Attached: f.png (1920x1080, 2.47M)

The very term "mlm" uses binary fucking gender as their description. They literally just threw a hissifit because they wanted to be noticed.

Write about Byleth's attraction to Jeralt.
But seriously, something about Marianne's relatively happy chilldhood before her crest got discovered and she was thrown in the foster system.

How do I get a girlfriend that looks EXACTLY like Lysithea IRL?

Attached: z_5ce792d6ae2ad.jpg (1079x1080, 140K)

What are the chances that there are MORE classes?
If we can reach Master by the end of Part 1, what's the pacing going to be like in Part 2? The only way I think it could work is if there are another tier or two of classes post-timeskip.

Attached: the evil lesbians are keeping the good gays down.png (542x687, 63K)

That's my point user. The Twitter guy said Claude along side 3 more people are bisexual in his route. However the only exclusive people in a Lords route is...the lord. Meaning only claude should be missing. He claims its Claude and 2 more.

Will someone marry this woman?

Attached: manuela.jpg (640x392, 44K)

I know a guy who knows a guy who's friends with a guy who leaked it!!!!!1one!!!!

It's not possible.
Western girl in real life are allergic to looking cute. They rather want to look like whores.

Yeah my father's friend's uncle is Nintendo and he said based Claude will literally fuck every bitch in the Golden Deers house if you're MByleth, so you can only scrap up leftovers in there.

>unknown origin

Me, she's a kindred spirit

Trashy mommy is best mommy.

Attached: RUN SENSEI.png (583x494, 48K)

Some people are too germaphobic.
>Literally just mopped and cleaned floor
>Drop cookie onto it
>Pick it up and Eat it
>GF gags and says that's disgusting
Did you not just see me clean the fucking floor?

>It's been a long time professor
>It's so great to finally have you back
>My memories with you are the only happy ones I have left...
>What am I doing?
>I'm bringing justice to the world!
>This is what you and I dreamed about doing, isn't it?!
>You told me all the stories of what you'd seen brigands do to innocent townsfolk
>I in turn shed light on the cruelty and schemes of the courts
>We vowed to fix all of that, together!
>Now that you're back, we can make Fódlan truly free, not shackled to the whims of the strong and wicked!
>You're wrong Byleth, this is the ONLY way to do it
>Virtue doesn't have the strength to oppose vice when it is so deeply entrenched in every facet of the world
>I will pay ANY price to see this work done!
>If I must commit evil acts to cleanse this diseased land, then I shall do so.
>I have faith that you can keep me on the righteous path my love
>Let the warmth we share entwined in each other's arms thaw the chill that surrounds my weary heart

Attached: Switch_FireEmblemThreeHouses_E3_artwork_03.jpg (959x960, 155K)

In most games there's a fine line on when to promote, and it changes on the class of the unit. For example, if promoting gives a unit a mount then I usually promote around 12-15. I also often promote healers around that time to enable them to partake in combat.

In the main game, not the fucking extras menu. I could MAYBE buy the idea of more S supports being not visible depending on your choices but the entire argument despite having a potentially decent point is so disingenuous since it's entirely about Claude, not say Hanneman, Ignatz, Dedue, or any fucking one else. Pic is from the same person who leaked the other 2 bi male supports.

That being said, we're just barely getting any context at all so people need to calm down. Literally the only support we even have an idea at ALL of the context is Alois and only because of the war timeskip.

Attached: D_T1zKzXsAAueiD.jpg (1200x675, 112K)

Never played one of these but the fanbase seems extremely shit

>he doesnt wait til 20 in all cases

Attached: IMG_20190410_174955.jpg (850x1024, 190K)

Why do weebs call their "idols" sensei that just seems wrong. Does it work that way? And yeah I'm sure she did like and dislike it that definitely happened. Her profile has zero english at all. Zero. But she doesn't even read English let alone like this guys post.

L-lewd

>no one wants to paly as straight girl

Attached: 1410475920934.png (224x189, 65K)

Imagine the babies.

Yuri nigs hate real romance.

Straight girls are too busy getting plowed IRL.

Why would I want to court a male? You think I'm some kind of fag?

GUNGNIR DATO?!

What place can I move to that doesn't have degenerate females that want to be q ts

Artists like mangakas and shit are called sensei in japan aswell. So this weeb is replicating that.

>Kenji

Attached: 1552945483934.jpg (924x1023, 74K)

>keeping lute as a footlocked pleb
>not making her part of the mounted masterrace asap

Its without a doubt the worst Nintendo franchise fanbase. Its full of infighting, faction wars (old game good new game bad), mega waifu autists (a guy cut himself and posted it in /feg/ after someone posted a blacked pic of his waifu, tharjafag), then you have the loud tumblr sjw crowd too

Is the Age of DILFs upon us?

I'll do it to heal Dimitri, but not on my first playthrough.

Blue Lions for sure.
Don't know yet
No

I think I'll choose Blue Lions first, but Marianne and Lysithea are cute too. I haven't been following story previews too much so I'm unsure on the details- will the Lions be the "bad guys" of the three, or do they all have a villainous side to them? I'm not sure if it'd be a good idea to play as the villain first.

I have no choice if I want Sylvain to plow me

Attached: 7c6631a9-da6c-4aba-a755-634e5b472885.jpg (1136x640, 130K)

still better than the smash fanbase - they'll fucking cry if literally any character with a pointy metal weapon enters the roster.

>implying Sylvain won't turn out to be a massive spaghetti-spilling beta once a girl actually expresses interest in him

Supposedly all 3 sides are going to be somewhat ambiguous. You meet all 3 main lords at the beginning and Blyat gets to form initial opinions on them.

>Edelgard: Composed but controlling
>Dimitri: Kind but is hiding a dark secret
>Claude: Always smiling but his smile never seems genuine

Jury's out on whether or not IS can pull it off

Caspar Lorenz transfer your JUST power into me I will sacrifice myself to save you two.

Attached: everything went wrong.jpg (1288x3404, 646K)

i love it

Let me break it down for you.
Edelgard and the Black Eagles wish to return her Empire to its former glory and conquer the continent and do away with crests and the church
Dimitri and Blue Lions wish to protect the weak from the strong oppressors, with no regard to method
Claude and the Golden Deers are an enigma.

Ive literally seen girls on twitter tear each other apart and screech racism at each other if one prefers Dimitri to Claude. FE fanbase also loses rheir mind every time a woman with breasts or skin showing is introduced

When the fuck did the fanbase turn into women, trannies, and gays (errr...I mean MLMs)...?

They're all messed up in some way
Edelgard is a tyrannical control freak who only cares for the strong.
Dimitri becomes Punished and goes on a rampage in order to protect the weak, but fuck the casualties along the way.
Claude is the nice guy shounen protagonist who may or may not be a snake that will backstab everyone later.

>25fps

Fates

Awakening

yeah and smash players are autistic, pedos, and actually mentally unstable and have tried to murder each other over petty shit. i'm not saying the fe fanbase isn't shit - i'm saying you would be surprised.

Looking like it. Pretty based if I do say so myself.
twitter.com/FireEmblemJP/status/1146313121625255937?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1146313121625255937&ref_url=https://www.gaminginstincts.com/new-fire-emblem-three-houses-character-gilbert-introduced/

Attached: fire-emblem-three-houses-gilbert-1038x576.jpg (1038x576, 128K)

>cyan boy still looks like an idiot
>Bernadetta looks considerably less like an idiot
>Lorenz looks based as fuck
God bless the post-timeskip designs.

It's cool that nobody has any idea about Claude. He seems the most dangerous to me at the moment.

Can't answer that for you but I don't like the female's design. The male looks great so I'm always going to use him in all playthroughs.

>this mad that people think youre weird for wanting to fuck a girl that looks like a child and might as well be for all intents and purposes

There are fire emblem fans on tumblr that think they literally ARE fire emblem characters. Im not trying to make it a competition I just have all this useless crazy info on these freaks from my tumblr days

Most twitter fujos and stuff "hate" Fates and are constantly trying to "fix" it by making Soleil gay, pretending Rhajat and Niles doesnt exist cuz hes a sex predator or some shit, they also witchhunt anyone that ships corrin with the royals even if they know theyre not blood related cuz they consider it the same social sin

>You know Professor, I wasn't always like this
>Once, I was the brightest little girl you'd ever seen
>I was born to a poor but loving family near the coast
>I used to smile and play with the other children while the adults worked
>I was happy
>Then one day, a strange symbol flashed in front of me during a game
>As fate would have it, I had a crest
>My parents were overjoyed
>They said this would make my life great, that I would have so many opportunities as a noble
>But right away my life got worse
>The other kids who'd been my friends for years shunned me, jealous of a gift I never wanted
>I was taken away from my dear parents by strange men in armor
>These days it's a struggle to even remember what mom and dad looked like
>They put me in some kind of system, where I'd be shown off to the different nobles in the Alliance
>I wasn't presented as a daughter to adopt and love, but as a trophy, a chance for them them to increase their status and wealth.
>Most of them were too proud to accept a peasant into their home
>I can still remember their disgusted sneers when they first saw me
>Eventually, my "father" took me in
>I had to meet endless expectations and standards for a man I barely knew
>No matter how hard I tried, nothing was ever good enough
>My table etiquette was flawed, I couldn't dance to a rhythm, even suitors were turned away at how withdrawn and timid I am
>So he sent me here
>To get me out of the way
>I don't doubt he hopes I'll die on a mission some day, that he'll be rid of the burden he needlessly took on
>That's why I love animals so much
>They don't judge, or hate, or gossip.
>They love me for the miserable failure I am
>My daily prayers aren't for my sake you know
>I pray that the Goddess granted my real parents the normal child they should have had instead of me

Attached: Marianne_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 837K)

Would not recommend, albinism carries a bunch of health problems with it.

Sadly we can only imagine. So disappointing we can't S support Ingrid and Dmitri.

Maybe it'll be like SoV, where characters have canon love interests and get together as long as they have a A support and both survive?

willl i get to fuck my students if i become a professor irl

yes

You can fuck their Dad’s!

This is so fucking pathetic.

>Gay Baby Jail
Kek

Attached: 1509474045222.png (801x787, 684K)

their dad's what?

They might just have A rank support endings like how they worked in GBA. Do we know if non-Byleth characters can have multiple A ranks?

bussy

>faggots in my fe thread

its more likely then you'd think

Of course, comrade. IS needs to make sure FE17 caters more to the west next time. They should completely ignore what their long time Japanese fans want.

I hate how retarded the katakana in his name is

Delicious, Scrumptious, Caramel Blonde waifu

>MUA3 this week
>Three Houses next week

Great time to own a Switch.

Attached: 1549852222980.jpg (460x416, 14K)

I'm just saying it's pathetic to type out a fucking essay over that. I unironically respect people who just say "LOL GET BTFO FAGGOTS" over all of that.
It's simple

>Two less gay options
>Side characters that have no relevance to the plot whereas the majority of lesbian options do
>Lesbian options more varied

Fujos and fags got fucked, that's all there is to it. I'm straight as hell and I'm not going to type out an essay over it. And it's funny that you mention catering to the west when they removed/handicapped several features that their female playerbase enjoys, like yaoi and side pairings.
Three Houses is a bid for the Persona audience and I think it'll be a homerun. But trying to cover up the truth of the situation just makes you look stupid.

Attached: 1544218070248.jpg (500x383, 53K)

based

fireemblem.nintendo.com/three-houses/assets/img/characters/char-slider/manuela-2.mp3

Attached: manuela-profile.jpg (1263x686, 269K)

Play female if you plan to yuri it up, otherwise Male.

>A game I want every month from July through October.
After last years severe drought of games I cared about on switch this year or specifically the second half is really looking great

Can confirm, have ocular albinism (which is only the eye part, skin/hair colour isn't affected) and my eyesight is like 6x worse than normal peoples' even when I'm wearing glasses, I didn't even get the cool red eyes that are common with ocular albinism, so I only have the downsides of it.

Yeah fuck faggots. They get what they want and still whine

Bro that sucks. What color are your eyes?

What if I want to get rammed by Dimitri?

Faggots and fujos are annoying, but they're justified here. They got fucked over.

Blue, which is apparently the most common colour? (just looked it up) Red is way cooler looking.

He's a cool looking boy go for it

now there are just less faggots because that's realistic

>Black Eagles for the Edelgard waifu
I dunno, I get the feeling that she’s evil and crazy or some shit. Like how she hates “losing control”

Dimitrisexual

Attached: 1560448416204.png (500x617, 264K)

Yeah, they got fucked over by straight Chads. Kill every last one of them.

feeling the blue lions. I really like the idea of an idealistic student becoming a warmonger and acting as their mentor through that. can I fug shamir?

they're all crazy

Yeah got fucked over by having more options than most games in the series. Faggots on suicide watch go take your old man cock

>can I fug Shamir
Yes.

I mean VS the other female romance options. Like I could go for a sweet little religious blue haired girl, or a fucking genocidal warlord with a taste for blood. I just don’t trust that Byleth wouldn’t wake up one day and find her about to chop his dick off for fun

Attached: 21FCE938-7D66-441B-B6CF-DA74A7AF6F0F.jpg (1199x1200, 134K)

Reminder that everyone is reporting the game to be extremely easy.

Literally trash for toddlers incels who just want a VN.

Because difficulty settings arent a thing in fire emblem

Sounds good to me

Attached: Dany.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Everyone is also playing on normal because they're saying it's also pretty grindy, which you can only do on normal, which means they're grinding it out to make it easy.
In other words disregard anything about difficulty for now.

they're also playing an normal difficulty and haven't even progressed past the timeskip. most if not all fire emblem games on normal are easy as shit for pretty much the entire game.

Because they're literally grinding on normal
It's game journos, what do you expect

Normal mode is piss easy in every game.

That sweet little religious girl is clinging to her faith as a countermeasure to her despair, you're not going to get a stepford wife singing church hymns and forcing you to get up on sundays.

Sounds good. I was contemplating on what to pick depending on how quickly I'd be able to get used to the new mechanics. But if Normal is that easy, I'll just start on Hard.

From what I’ve read, it seems like a lot of people are playing on Normal without permadeath. Do you really think that’s an accurate representation of the difficulty or are you just being a little gunt?

I just gave her as an example. I feel like edelgard is more likely to be fucking nuts compared to most of the other students

Female Byleth because I want to get rammed by timeskip Claude

Attached: FE28.jpg (1750x1439, 192K)

Everything everyone already told you plus the spanish dudes that DID play in hard mentioned it was challenging.

Will Lunatic be unlockable, I guess?

Fair enough but everyone is going to hell in some way, even sweet little dipshits who just want to make the world a better place and hate assholes like Ferdinand.
We don't know yet. Even now we have only one spanish guy playing Hard mode, it's challenging according to him. We may or may not have Lunatic at all. Which honestly I'm personally ok with as I wasn't too impressed in the past.

Alois or Gilbert

man, it's the funniest shit in the world how mad people get about these games
>choose who you like because of 4 conversations
>nonetheless people are totally invested and rage about the smallest things
o' how shallow you are

Will they release a DLC route where you make your own faction and kill the other 3?

Yeah, me. I'll call her mommy when we're at it

that's because this game was snark bait and they don't realize it moved past it

Sylvain's brother

Attached: txyhtuhtr.png (1920x1080, 2.89M)

No the dlc is one big pride orgy that will release on pride year. That's right pride year. 2020 is going to be dubbed pride year. Rainbows all year long.

Why are all the villians so far just grumpy-looking old dudes besides that clown bitch. I want at least one of the true evil guys to be a fucking chad.

Maybe not, your army size is small to begin with (10 maximum, the rest adjunants) and there's only so many teachers.

Attached: file.png (1149x1694, 1.44M)

PUNISHED GAUTIER

Dream about it in jail, user

Looks too old and crusty to be his brother, unless his brother is that much older or that's what crest experimentation does to you.

>I'm going to fail you if you don't let me bang your dad

Attached: 1563147055194.jpg (2460x2536, 503K)

Is it worth buying a switch just for this one game?

Gilbert losing his underwear in the campus and Byleth helping him look for it

>What House are you choosing?
Black Eagles
>Who are you recruiting to your house?
Not too worried about this. I'll run around free roam mode talking to people and recruit anyone who offers
>Any specific character/class combos you already have in mind?
Holy Knight for Byleth
Falcon Knight for Petra
Great Knight for Edelgard

No idea for the rest of the house, I hope they wont be gimped too hard by me trying to get those three ready for master classes

user let me tell you a secret absolutely nobody knows. it's never worth buying a console for just one game.

Black Eagles, gotta conquer them all, and marry the Emperor
Whoever I can, though I really want to get Lysithea and Mercedes shall be brought back to the Adrestians fold
None yet

No, it's never worth buying a console for just one game. Ever. I don't care what that game is, how much you want it, it's a waste. Always.

Top choices for me are
>Dorothea
>Ingrid
>Marianne
>Manuela
>Shamir
Not sure which house to pick for my first playthrough, but if there's a bad ending and you can fuck Kronie I might go for that first.

No it's not, but there's plenty of good games for the switch, it's probably the best console Nintendo has released in a while.

I also wouldn't be surprised if the school section is easier relatively than most normal mode Fire Emblem.

Because the girls get several plot relevant characters and the guys don't. Equality and all blah blah. But you do have to admit it's a little lopsided that f!Byleth can romance all 3 lords and m!Byleth only gets the one.

Claude's going to have a huge plot twist evil scheme and fuck everyone up, right? I don't trust him at all.

Holy shit my dick

Attached: 10722353.jpg (300x407, 85K)

Ah shit!

about as lopsided as the fact that all three lords aren't all hot bitches that I can stick my dick into their vagoo, and you don't see me complaining.

Borrow one. I don't have a Switch but my college library has it so probably just going to use that.

>I don't trust him at all.
Around blacks never relax

Why the fuck does your library have game consoles? Who signed off on them using funds for that?

loli

Attached: 1563086159972.jpg (700x1082, 119K)

Gonna be gay guy and fuck Alois to make his wife a cuck.

Holy shit there are like no good characters in this game.

I cant believe the token loli is the one blowing them all away.

he's white by american standards

Doesn't she get aged up before you can romance her?

Raphael is the only fucking reason I'll be picking a girl Byleth

He's the closest to bara masculinity I loved from Benny and Gregor

He's not even black, he's supposed to be middle Eastern, sort of like Persian.

fake news

literally nobody has proof of this, how the fuck are people falling for this meme.

>picking cuckbait 3 times in a row
I really feel sorry for you. Maybe they'll finally stop by the next console FE.

>school dance
>Edelgard dances with some generic male officer
>Dimitri dances with some generic female officer
>Claude decides to be a huge troll and takes Byleth's hand and invite him/her to the dance, even male Byleth just to irritate the girls
Claude is slowly becoming my favourite character, his antics are hilarious.

It's how japs do villains.

Leonie.

I will give the dick to girl in the following order.
>Golden Deers
Lysithea
>Blue Lions
Annette
>Black Eagles
Bernadetta

Based and lolipilled

>guy

it's how the west does villains too

Attached: sheev spin.jpg (300x168, 6K)

No idea. It also has a Wii and an Xbox 360 I think, and a Gamecube? Students can request what they want as well aside from just study materials. Last time I asked for Persona 5 and they bought that as well. Albeit the college is tiny (like 1000 students tiny), so maybe that's why they are allowed to do that.

Do Bernadette.

Attached: latest[1].png (1200x1200, 728K)

HRAAAAH

>want to do Black Eagles first because I like them
>want to do them last because I like them

what

>Dislikes: Herself, Crests, tidying up
I AM GOING TO LOVE AND PROTECT HER SO HARD
Also she was literally born to be a Holy Knight or Falcoknight, she has proficiency in Sword, Faith and Riding with a hidden talent in Lances, she also has Flying too for Falcoknight.

Is no one else going Black Eagles, having Ingrid beat Slyvian within an inch of his life, recruiting him, and supporting him with Edelgard?

Yeah but none of them are as fun to watch as Sheev, otherwise no one would be complaining about obviously evil villions.

Eagles are my least favourite of the three. Marianne and Lysithea beat out Edel any day, but I'm heading straight for Mercy and Ingrid.

I wonder who Seteth was talking about in that trailer we got last week. We are shown three things while he's saying it. A Church of Seiros dragon nuking the battlefield, Sothis walking forward, and Nemesis picking up his sword. No one can see Sothis, right? Could he be talking about Edelgard?

Attached: trailer.jpg (1195x672, 123K)

How do you all cope with the fact that it is still 11 days away from the release date?

Playing Dragon Quest Builders 2 and God Eater 3 in the meantime.

>Get stabbed in the fucking chest hard enough to rend your metal armor.
>Paint it in vibrant colors to show it that it happened but couldn't stop you.
He's asserting his dominance.

I shitpost here to pass the time.

I have Mario Maker 2, Dragon Quest Builders 2 and Ultimate Alliance 3 to keep me busy until then. The last month has been great for the switch

play other games and shitpost

Worst thing is, I'm stuck staring at the preload screen.

>Mario Maker 2
>Rune Factory 4
>Dragon Quest Builders 2

I'm having a great time friendo

>cope
I exercise patience like a functional human being

This is a good idea. Thank you friend.

Wait Rune Factory 4 remake is out?

Well yeah, so far the only people who have played the game so far are journalists and they always pick the Normal difficulty. Hard Mode might still be a worthy challenge.

>Please go away Professor
>I'll show up for class with my homework finished, I always do
>So why won't you just leave me alone...?
>Why do you care so much what I do with my time?
>I LIKE being alone in my room
>Is that really so hard to understand?!
>Why does everyone think I'm some freak just because I want to be by myself?!
>Did Edelgard put you up to this?
>Is she worried I'll be a "poor reflection" of her precious empire?
>Well it's none of her business or yours!
>I'll write your stupid papers and kill whoever you tell me to, isn't that enough?
>I never even wanted to come here...
>My parents apparently thought sending their antisocial daughter to live with a bunch of strangers was the best way to get her to socialize
>Well it wasn't!
>I hate it here, and I hate you for trying to make me into someone I'm not!
>*sob*
>Please...please just leave me alone...

Attached: ezgif-3-3d0cfe9bc63c.jpg (1200x1200, 126K)

noooo Berny

>Granblue
>FFXIV
>Dissidia
>Mario Maker
I find the time.

Nah, the 3DS version was just on sale for $18 and I gave it a shot on impulse. It's pretty great

i mean its a weeb
>it

I'm making a video about Genealogy of the Holy War. Keep getting distracted by Yea Forums shitposting but at least it'll be done before 3H comes out.

Attached: NowThatsIncest.png (1366x768, 1.03M)

Write some this thread or the next about the House Head's perspectives as Teach kills each of them.

Impossible naturally even albinos(which is a defect of a realistic coloring) can have eyes that shade of pink.

There better be an option to reveal to her that you're also an antisocial dip and just want to be alone together with someone.

What's your channel?

>stabbed
Those are slash marks you fucking mongrel.

Should I buy this physical or digital?

The promotional trailers do seem to factor that pairing.

Physical, for the feels

Physical. You want to save your memory for more games and save files right?

I'm picking Golden Deers because Claude is the most interesting of the 3 lords, and my preferred wife is in there.

Attached: what's your type.png (1852x1051, 967K)

How does everyone already know so much about the story and characters?

I want to bow to my queen!

Attached: queen_edgelord.jpg (866x1209, 160K)

You shouldn't buy this.

Fuck the Persona high-school garbage.
Fuck nuFE writing.
And FUCK those character designs.

Attached: 1523131177394.png (401x576, 260K)

But, he is a literal neckbeard?

youtube.com/channel/UC-NCuCPoQuuNPprXNb3yNXw/featured

Please be gentle, I'm new to this.

Attached: sothis-portrait.jpg (1079x1080, 246K)

Attached: D8C65BD5-E4D5-4242-B3B8-D232B1E5C956.jpg (680x451, 116K)

Do we have more info on the master classes? As in, skills they learn?

I'll wait for next thread assuming it isn't a shitpost fest, in which case I'll do it tomorrow
The perspective for each will be as follows
>Fighting Edelgard as a Golden Deer
>Fighting Dimitri as Black Eagle
>Fighting Claude as Blue Lion

Why does she become so frumpy

It's like she pumped ten babies out all from different pregnancies during the time skip

FUCK

NUFE

Attached: 1505344181125.png (287x312, 8K)

So would this be FE15, FE16, or FE17?
Do you count Echoes and/or Heroes as numbered entries?

I have only PC gamed before. How does consume memory work?

I'm just glad for their deaths, thank you.

Attached: smile-cookie-2018-slider-cookie.png (652x739, 192K)

I'm interested in this, please write these user.

Attached: D0D71B73-5D19-404B-8FBC-0AA595F663E8.jpg (1810x1242, 274K)

"Hey user is your dad home I need to talk to him about your... uhm grades yeah your grades"

Attached: bylethmale.jpg (722x868, 63K)

Same as PC.

By playing Trails 3rd while planning out which abilities to raise for each student during downtime.

Japan has been drip feeding character bios since at least e3

Should I buy a Switch now or wait until the Switch Pro shows up?

Echoes is counted as a numbered entry just as the DS Shadow Dragon and New Mystery are. Apparently Nintendo/IS also count the BS Fire Emblem "game" as a numbered entry too but pretty much no one else does. Heroes is most definitely not a numbered entry so that makes Three Houses FE16.

Yea Forums who do I marry first? Sothis or Edeigard?

ign.com/wikis/fire-emblem-three-houses/Characters#Characters_of_the_Three_Houses

Fat chance. Japanese game, you know how it goes.
>You're so outgoing, Professor
>Talking to you has made me come out of my shell?
>Perhaps it's not so bad to be social once in a while
>I was able to meet you after all

>profile literally calls her a slut
Of course!

The crazy axe waifu for sure

I'm going to enjoy looking like I'm constantly disappointed in everyone and everything around me.

I'd also accept her attaching herself to her professor and making his presence the only other place she's comfortable, like a cute little shadow who'll suck your dick under the desk while you grade papers.

Sothis if it turns out she's evil or otherwise has a kill 'em all route. If not then Dimitri.

i like this idea more

>this """"""""""writing"""""""""""
Fucking dumpster fire.

I want one that's kind of similar. Edelgard, who's in love with male Byleth, coping with him joining another faction.

Male!Byleth
Disgusting.

cope

fuck yes

Only Byleth can s rank, can't matchmake for your army in this one.

I can do that after the 3 way death scenes, but I need you to specify if it's pre or post timeskip Edelgard. Is she coping as a schoolgirl who takes it out on classmates or a genocidal tyrant who takes it out on everyone and everything?

Scarlet was such wasted potential.
Shouldn't you be more of a fan of Catherine than Leonie?

this was cool for the first 3 sothis ones but now this is lame as fuck

Actually, the Japanese do count Heroes as a mainline entry, or at least made Echoes FE17 internally. They even put Heroes in the official game release timeline instead of in the Spin-Off section. This would make Three Houses internally FE18.
nintendo.co.jp/fe/history/index.html

It's kind of a shame that the number system became so confusing but I guess it shows that FE grew up and can afford to have non-canon/non-mainline entries. There's no longer literally 18 games.

Wait it's pronounced Bill-ith?

What if you split the post into half student and then half tyrant?

Have no hype for this game and don't know why. I am a huge FE fan but the last few games have not been as good. The games peaked on GBA/GC.

What did Nintendo mean by this?

Attached: A993999A-666D-491E-9C47-A9A05C75AC78.jpg (783x1393, 543K)

Uhhhhh I guess can do it as a two parter in separate posts. Got to have the time appropriate pictures after all

Lesbians are much more marketable and attractive to straights than gays

Oh no.

Attached: what.png (805x471, 501K)

He's a crafty motherfucker and I want to know what his deal is.

Gotta save some people for other house playthroughs

Attached: __claude_von_regan_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_goldtectonic__e96fff19d580d0001faf7abb9 (2048x1852, 231K)

bull yeth

I am in a difficult moment. I can not choose between Dark Knight or Wyvern Lord.

Attached: FE my Byleth.png (286x212, 78K)

The best games in the series are Radiant Dawn, New Mystery, and Conquest.

Attached: __ike_fire_emblem_radiant_dawn_and_etc_drawn_by_soyo2106__50d804b8b41ec8e7f9e3d0902125d749.jpg (840x1256, 1.02M)

>this infuriated over a stupid joke
I hate [insert the name of wherever you came from] niggercuntfaggots so much

Dark Knight looks cooler.

Wyvern Lord looks cooler.

>[insert the name of wherever you came from]
Hey, we're not all bad.

So other than Byleth and whoever you choose for him, everyone else in your army is an incel?

they're busy fighting wars and shit man, they don't got time to fuck around on the battlefield. the only reason s-rank is still even a thing is because IS knows the awakening fags stick around to ship themselves with their favorites.

No clue. It could be like the older games where characters had pre-set endings depending on who they A ranked with.

Pretty sure we don't know for sure yet and won't know until the post timeskip stuff is free to talk about

Wait for Dark Flyer/Malig Knight DLC

There's probably canon pairings that will always appear in the ending unless you cuck your way into them or someone dies

Black eagles are the only one im sure of, and I'm sure that I won't be playing them first.

I just gotta decide between going blue lions cause it's my favorite house or Golden deer cause they got my favorite girl so far(lysithea) who will I assume be a pain in the ass to recruit for my Byleth, on top of them being my second favorite house anyways.

>Review Embargo comes off a week before the game releases
What did Nintendo mean by this?

Wyvern Lord uses Lance, Axe, and Flying.
Dark Knight uses Lance, Reason, and Riding.
Byleth's preferred skills are: Sword, Lance, Bow, Brawl, Authority, and Faith (Budding).
So Holy Knight.

I assume it means that they’re confident in the quality, I’m a little surprised actually

should I just make everyone cavalry

Somone in a interview said their mostly nobles who are supposed to marry someone of station so im guessing they either have most the ones who Byleth didn't support marry some generic noble or just leave their love life ambigous.

I want to see your own ideas

This one fine, it needs perhaps more discomfort from Byleth

This one great, needs to be official lore

Another quality piece

Nearly every class is mounted in the end anyways.

I'm probably going wyvern lord like I did with Robin in Awakening, Only reason I didn't make Corrin one is because he couldn't use his personal sword and hes already a dragon anyways(why fly on somethings back when you have wings yourself)

Are you black?

Emperor, not a queen.

Cool voice user, I subscribed. Keep it up, starting a channel can be tough.

I'll sub to you, user.

Hey I remember your Stadia video.
It was Bretty good.