The perfect legend of zelda game

the perfect legend of zelda game

Attached: 773.png (320x240, 178K)

> Literally OOT except a massive downgrade in every aspect, and relies on Side quests to carry the entire game

better graphics
better story
4 different characters to control
better music
better enemies and bosses
less dungeons but the ones it has are better

literally everything is an upgrade from OoT

> Graphics
Same fucking engine, except somehow Majora's Mask aged far worse than OOT
> Better Story
Story is absolute trash, people only claim it's good because of how dark & edgy it is. Nobody actually remembers anything from the story because it's so forgettable & uninspired
> Masks
Almost all of them are completely irrelevant & contribute nothing to the actual gameplay.
> Music
LOL, there are only 2-3 good songs in the entire game everything else is bland & forgettable just like the story. If Twilight Princess didn't exist, Majora's Mask would have the worst music in the series by far
> Bosses
This is absolutely bait, all of the bosses are fucking terrible, none of them are memorable or enjoyable to fight in the slightest. They are incredibly tedious
> Dungeons
Woodfall is fucking trash & just a downgraded rehash of the Forest Temple, Snowfall is bland & generic as fuck, Great Bay is easily the worst 3D Dungeon in the entire franchise, Stone Temple is the only memorable dungeon in the entire game. Nobody remembers anything from any of the other dungeons.
> literally everything is an upgrade from OoT
Majora's Mask is a downgrade in every regard, the only thing people remember from it is the Anju & Kafei quest & how dark/edgy it was, they ignore all of the shit aspects of it like the 3 Day mechanic & pass them off as "Pleb Filter" because MM isn't nearly as popular as Wind Waker, OOT, BOTW or ALTTP, so they can use Majora's Mask's numerous flaws to gatekeep about it. Even though Zelda is the most casual & easily accessible franchise in gaming. That literally your parents could beat

goron roll controls were shit

ODOLWA
ODOLWA
ODOLWA
ODOLWA

Attached: 52082302-593E-462D-A4C8-0F64F4C4248A.png (180x191, 39K)

without the creepypasta it would be forgotten

This, GameFaqs was essentially the central hub on the entire internet for gaming since 1997 & nobody cared enough about Majora's Mask to nominate to the best game contests until 2008 when the Creepypasta shit started

Hardest cope on this website at the moment.

The only people coping are Majora's Mask fags, desperately trying to push the narrative that their mediocre game is remotely as good as other Zelda games

Fuck all of you tasteless (Deku) scrubs ODOLWA is fucking based and majorapilled

Attached: C880AE98-F6B6-4F2A-AEC1-1A20EDE58A8D.png (1070x785, 1.58M)

I don't remember anything about the dungeons or bosses in that game, despite playing it 3 seperate times. For WW, OOT, BOTW, ALTTP, LA & SS i can think of at least 5 memorable moments that stood out to me.

You might be retarded then lol

The only thing that's retarded is the fact that i wasted my time playing a piece of shit game like Majora's Mask

I'm not even going to read these dumbass posts but I want you to know you're objectively wrong about the graphics.

> Majora's Mask fag cannot read or form coherent counter arguments & just blindly gatekeeps about his shit game
Typical

t: retard

Cope

The best Zelda game was Illusion of Gaia.

literally seething kek

Seething about what? Your shit game is objectively inferior & only contrarians disagree

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-14 9Dc8vwu jpg (JPEG Image, 1058 × 1960 pixels) - Scaled (39%).png (517x398, 261K)

It had best girl.

Attached: e6a29899f7620b5f929abf73d1101ea6.png (1272x1569, 1.03M)

I hate timed events in games and majora is literally one big timed event.

Worse yet, Majora requires you to play it for long sessions to accomplish something as it will reset your temporary accomplishments along the way to a permanent goal if you run out of time. This creates a situation where shared tv/games with others, as is often the case with common families, will create real-world strife.

And that is poor game design, not merely subjectively but objectively.

Majora is flawed, to say the least. It can never be the perfect zelda game.

> Bbbbbbut Ocarina of Time bad

kino

Attached: 9e41ac44363271869449b7dd55ed3add.png (938x528, 120K)

not an argument retard ;)
nice narrative btw

Lmao are you the same user who tried argue WW had good pacing? You’re a faggot who can’t back himself up unless some literal who gives your game a number.

That isnt zelda 2 you absolute retard

>Nintendo SNEED

WW isn't relevant, i copied this image from another thread so i could make you MM fags seethe

does any zelda game have this

Attached: keira_jak_and_daxter.jpg (1000x1400, 103K)

No, I hate the timetravel mechanic and how link never grows the fuck up and stop being a manchild

>WW isn't relevant,
Just like those literal who reviewers. MM is a good game on its own.

Neither are the literal who contrarians on Yea Forums, journalist have more weight on public opinion & affect what real people believe & accept as truth

OOT and MM are sibling games that should be enjoyed back to back to get the best out of them. They both have the perfect blend of atmosphere with OOT being a bit more grounded and MM going into a more dreamlike reality. I really hope N64 zelda modding takes off and we get something truly great from it (I have played stuff like nimpize but thats really just a super masterquest mode but the original areas are very cool to see).

BotW shits on every other Zelda game

fpbp
MM has some interesting ideas but as a Zelda game it's rather weak. Still better than Wind Waker though.

Please don't. Post like these only bring out rampant shitposting and contrarians. I love this game too much to watch retards shit on it just for the sake of it

>journalist have more weight on public opinion & affect what real people believe & accept as truth
>bro don’t think for yourself, let these faggots whom you’ve never met do it for you
Lmao WWfags are sheep. You’d suck a dick if a reviewer on the internet said it was good for you.

>less dungeons
Aaaand dropped, your game is a downgrade.

I finished major and don't remember this amerinigger.

You proved my fucking point, you are no different because you blantantly claim a game is good simply because journalists hate it & if Journalists like it you will claim it's bad. Whenever review scores don't suite your argument they "Don't count", but when a game you like is rated high or sales work in your favor, you will turn around cry that they hold legitimacy.

>An actual sense of urgency is objectively bad
Never do anything with your life, ever.

>I hate timed events that means they're objectively bad
Sorry, didn't realize you were the center of the universe. It's not like MM has a thousand mile markers that make continuing progression from a new cycle take 5 minutes tops. Oh, and it's not like you can save at an owl statue anytime you need to. Oh wait...

The time limit gives me anxiety.

All I really remember is that he summons a fuckton of bugs which you can deal with either by going Deku Link (at which point, they don't mess with you, which is kinda neat) or picking up and throwing a bomb flower.
Everytime I fought him after my first encounter, even on replays without weapon upgrades, he died so fucking fast, I never get to see what he does.

Or I know a good game from bad from actually playing instead of letting some faggot say it’s good for me. Just like you. :)

Lemme guess, you also shitpost about Octopath's tiny dungeons even though it has like a fucking billion of them.

It's Zelda for people who don't like Zelda so no

Attached: qdgHiqi.jpg (1500x2000, 322K)

Yeah, there's a lot of neat gimmicks to the fight that you can do with arrows and deku mask, but the reality is that you can wipe the floor with him if you just get the fuck in there with your sword and unload on him with the experience you've gained playing OoT.
I guess he was made with the presumption that not fucking everyone who got this game actually played OoT, which is nice but come the fuck on.

The only 3D Zelda games I've enjoyed are Oot and MM so...

When will you stop spouting this meme?

>story about an imp and his friends, sorta down to earth and relatable, therefore shit. Obviously the epic adventure where two kids who are the chosen one defeat the incarnation of evil because they're THE CHOSEN ONESSSS is superior and not cliche and cookie cutter at all
>bosses aren't use item > hit weakpoint and can be challenged in multiple different ways, so they're bad
>not every single mask lets you play as basically a different character so the whole system is shit
>great bay is worse than oot water temple
(no this isn't a difficulty thing, great bay is probably "harder" and therefore a better dungeon, but it actually requires thought rather than being a key hunt and 90% in the pause menu equipping boots)

Music and all that other shit is subjective. OoT probably has better music overall though, since the 4 areas share a remix and the dungeon music in MM isn't really anything.

Anyone (on either MM or OoTs side) who claims one is good and the other is shit should instantly be outed as a retard. They're too similar to hold that opinion unironically and not be a biased dumbass. Both are, at the very least, good.

Attached: 1557263927108.jpg (401x441, 14K)