Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

This game is good.

Attached: dragons-dogma-dark-arisen-cover.jpg (680x835, 512K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4NnJ-7Y6qwo?t=133
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

dd2 info soon

UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE FUCKING CENTURY RIGHT HERE, FOLKS

SO GOOD!

I disagree, but I know the consensus is that it's severely under-looked by just about everyone. Underlooked? More like undercooked!

I bought it 3 times THREE TIMES

it does so many things almost perfect but also falls just short on everything
still a great game but it begins to feel stale around the time you're going to finish the main questline

Attached: 1558457659756.jpg (677x555, 207K)

>undercooked
It suffered the same fate as Dark Souls, unfortunately. They're both good games though, in my opinion.

once you finish the main questline you play it again a couple times to get all the different endings

Bitterblack Isle was seriously so much fucking fun dude.

If they make a sequel and have a bigger version of that it will be one of my favorite games of all time.
Can you imagine a full fledged version of that shit with co-op? Fuck

Attached: DD.jpg (1920x1080, 944K)

Been playing it for the first time and have to agree. Currently using the Strider vocation for now. Any suggestions on what to upgrade to?

Attached: WOLVES HUNT IN PACKS.jpg (640x724, 133K)

youtu.be/4NnJ-7Y6qwo?t=133

Yeah, but I think Dark Souls did more with itself than DD did, unfortunately. Which is a shame, as it's the only Itsuno game I don't like.

>Can you imagine a full fledged version of that shit with co-op? Fuck
That's all that DD is missing, larger scale and co-op. I just want 2 player co-op, nothing more. I would love that shit.

literally just play however you want. try shit out. min maxing really doesnt matter in this game (though it is possible)
the lategame weapons are so ridiculously strong that your stats barely make a difference

Grigs is probably one of the most compelling villain/antagonist forces in a video game ever. His English VA is beyond masterful. Totally aside from the threat he represents I was really driven to progress through the story just so I could learn more about him, hear more lines from him. I really enjoyed it start to finish.

Attached: madeleine.jpg (2488x3520, 1.41M)

Naught but the finest of tits.

Attached: naughtbutthefinestwares.jpg (2499x1263, 1.13M)

>This game is good.
Debatable

I can see the QA superior coming over to the concept artists desk, seeing Design 1 and asking him to cover her up, which lead to Design 2.

couldnt get past a couple hours of this game. boring as all fuck

seeing as everything is debatable, youre right.
the truth is that the game does a couple of things better than any other game out there, making it at least good overall

>we never got DDO

Attached: 1363983335969.gif (500x405, 654K)

We MIGHT get DD2 now that DMC-fags are out of the way
Also reminder, english coils of light > japanese coils of light

I don't want to fight you Grigori, just tuck me in and tell me bedtime stories.

Attached: 1512195978195.jpg (540x640, 65K)

ddo is dogshit and I hope it gets retcon for dd2

Is there a single better dragon in any game?

Attached: Grigori.jpg (1460x821, 277K)

>I ask again, Arisen, what is your purpose here?
Grigori's VA did such a fantastic job it's amazing

Angelus is close from Drakengard.

I don't want to be that guy, but ackshually that's a wyvern

The OST is magical and I never see anyone mention it.

Everything about Grigori is masterfully executed, his VA, his lines, his encounters, and even his fights when he himself order to cling to life with all your life and might.
he's both one of my favorite character and boss.

What I wonder is if this game ever feels like it comes to life... we see these heroes running around with their gangs of pawns, slaughtering dragons and goblins. Are there any towns? Are there secrets hidden in caves or mad sorcerers with stories to tell? I always get the impression this game is a big empty field for just fighting monsters.

theres a whole bunch of missable stuff. you just have to know where to look because what youre saying is true in a way, the distance between things to do is fucking huge

It feels empty because it was supposed to be filled with a blibical amount of content, but the game simply was too massively ambitious.

Here's hoping the sequel won't have a ubisoft trash openworld. The size of the first one was perfect, it just should have been filled with more stuff.

just stay physical or magical thats really the only rule but you can decide at like level 50 to 60 to full commit

All roads do not lead to towns.

No. It took videogames 40 years to realize this, the first truly great dragon boss fight.

The game has its flaws, for sure. There is plenty of criticism that it rightly deserves that's put it in this "diamond in the rough" status. The fact that Gran Soren and your starting town are pretty much the only two settlements is one of them. NPCs with the personality of wet carboard, an inconvenient (at the most) fast travel system, a pretty big difficulty spike early on in the game that persists for a little while, and some poorly explained game mechanics are all issues people, myself included, had with the game.
But the feeling you get, just trekking out with your team of adventurers and criss-crossing this enormous landscape, with such great combat, is really something special. I haven't encountered anything quite like it. It's like a real adventure

Attached: tumblr_nkp7cqPplW1ruhxkfo1_1280.jpg (750x1000, 239K)

Reading your reply I was literally about to reply that the game really do you're just a group going on an adventure until I've seen the spoiler
I agree with you, it's pretty flawed, but it achieved that sense of adventure perfectly.

>first time wandering into the woods at night unprepared and unleveled thinking you're ready for adventure
The best shit.

Attached: sea-goat.jpg (788x838, 170K)

>Filename
RETRACT THIS

No, it's great.

Complete DD noob here, just started the game. About to go down into the Everfall, whatever the fuck that is. Two questions for y'all:
Is there a riposte move or blocking without shield? I'm using daggers and bow and beyond circling some guy with a big sword to not get hit I have no way to defend myself.
Second, should I be doing quests in order that I get them or will doing all of them make me overleveled?

Yes, try assassin the best class in the game right next to Sorc
>Everfall
Go back to your town and do any quest you might miss, going right into the Everfall cuts you of some important quests

fighters, assassins and mystic knights have a core skill called deflect or reflect respectively and it massively buffs perfect blocks with reflected damage and a big knockback effect
also, just do the quests however you want. the game has great replayability, so if youre overpowered in the end of a playthrough, if you start the hard mode ng+ option you wont be anymore (except if you hit max level obviously and even then BBI is pretty tough without periapts)

Do what said, and when you do eventually go down there just remember that you can't remove the floor infestation, fucking bail.

just pales in comparison

>with such great combat
I seriously hope you dont think the combat in DD is actually good.

I dropped it after falling for the meme.

It's literally the biggest selling point

name a single fantasy rpg with combat thats as good as DD

Better than most shit on the market right now.

Attached: 1409765133449.jpg (1344x1516, 357K)

I’ve been playing it for the first time and the combat has made me come back for more because it is that good.

C'mon, man. Name one ARPG with better combat.

The magic in DS and Skyrim takes more skill than the shit in DD and that's saying a lot

Hey, Hey!
user
Hey!

Aught

Explain how DD combat is good first. What about it makes you think its great exactly?

It’s alright, don’t really care for it.

I asked you to name an ARPG with better combat first (:

What more did Dark Souls do other than being a reinvention of Demon's Souls while still being incomplete?

Literally every other ARPG ever made you stupid bitch. Get some taste.

>won't explain why he thinks it's bad
>you gotta say why it's good first! :^)

Attached: 1543213433298.png (286x487, 154K)

IT HATES FIRE

shame it's 1000x less fun

>He cant come up with any reason why it's good
OHNONONONO

Griggs single-handedly elevates Dragon's Dogma. In honesty, the mid-game is pretty bland and the game starts to run out of steam, then they throw this guy at you in all his glory.

Seriously, if you just nail a game's ending then you don't have to have an amazing mid-game beyond serviceable.

Still didn't name one.

Please post some pawns.

Attached: CuteDarkElfPawn.jpg (446x670, 93K)

>DD's combat is great
>I don't think DD's combat is good
>Name a game that has better combat than it then
That's not how arguments work, son
You need to substantiate the original claim

>literally can’t name any
Not even the guy you’re replying to, but really nigga?

Attached: tom cruise neku.jpg (1080x607, 66K)

Skill is kind of redundant when it's still at auch a low standard. If I can take the lowest skill requirements for the most bombastic magic, over mostly shitty projectile spamming and underdeveloped magic systems, I will. And i say this as somebody that thinks playing a sorcerer in DD is boring, but it's still far less of a disappointing experience than magic in Souls or Skyrim.

Fun is entirely subjective. I found both those games way more tun than DD. In fact DD gameplay is come of the most brainless shit ive ever seen.

Who cares if what ARPG is better than the other.

FUCKING
ARISEN

Attached: 20190710225842_1.jpg (1920x1080, 128K)

>Don't discuss the games strengths and flaws, just circle-jerk it and attention whore by spamming your creations!
Go back to /vg/ you fucking loser

LMAO you literally posted a game with better combat as your image.

>Thread about DD
>Shitposters come in and talk about other games instead of the topic at hand
????

They are discussing the gameplay as compared to other games of the same genre
Again, go back to /vg/ if you want to tunnel vision on one thing

Surely this is what you were going for?

Attached: 80f7f59229e76754107ca2e37cd607ca.jpg (360x400, 22K)

TWEWY and DD couldn’t be any more different when it comes to combat. One is an urban ARPG built around taking advantage of the hardware it’s built around and the other is an high fantasy ARPG built around bombastic adventures. Both games do their combat well and, thus, shouldn’t be compared.

Attached: neku shrug.png (172x202, 8K)

NO POST PAWNS PLEASE!

Nice cope faggot. DD combat is trash.

Monster scaling, monster disabling by breaking parts which changes combat flow, distinct class roles with varying degrees of impact in any given situation, decent animations, a generally good feel across different classes, miniscule cheese mechanics (like crouching to remain hidden and gain ridiculous damage buffs, weakpoint baiting such as backstab spamming), a fairly good selection of skills with utility, methods to fighting enemies isn't always the same thing.
It's a damn good combat system, maybe not implemented perfectly, but the foundation is there and more interesting than a lot of other games.

>N-NO IT DOESNT COUNT!!! THEYRE TOO DIFFERENT!!!
Retard.

You played on Easy and didn't bother with BBI, right?

you have a dozen times more options to approach combat than you have in any other game
in any other game you just click at the enemy, wether youre rocking a melee weapon, magic or ranged weapons. in dragons dogma you have such a multitude of combat skills that youll probably never even use your standard attacks
you can change classes at any point in the game, giving you almost endless possibilites and keeping encounters with enemies fresh. also bossfights just feel so much more kino since you can climb on the bosses (for which there are a multitude of special combat skills again)
its just a whole lot more than in any other game
you dont just click on the enemies. thats what makes it great

>favourite monster
>no strong cousin in post game
I just want to wrestle supergriffins to the ground.

Attached: 1421202031155.png (2100x1255, 2.77M)

>he still doesn’t get it
If I want to play around and launch exploding cars at enemies with telekinesis, I’d play TWEWY. If I want to climb on top of a fucker and stab the fuck out of it, I’d play Dragon’s Dogma. They have very different design philosophies when it comes to combat.

>If I want to climb on top of a fucker and stab the fuck out of it, I’d play Shadow of the Colossus
Fixed your post for you retard.

The magic system is barebones as fuck in Skyrim and DS, but trying to say DDs "stand in one place and hold button" takes more skill than "sometimes dodge enemy while keeping your crosshair on them" is just a flat out lie

Haven’t played it. Is it good?

He really was fantastic. Same VA as pic related in the dub.

Attached: 519234-zaraki8fv.png (565x535, 249K)

Ah, no wonder you think DD's combat is good. You havent played any other games! It all makes sense now.

I asked a question, jackass. Now answer it.

You are truly autistic if you believe SoTC's combat is better than DD's.

>Bought the original on PS3, bought the dark arisen expansion, bought the ps4 version.
>Still no sequel.
Please don't let this be a one off, Itsuno. DMC5 is done you have to start on the next DD. You HAVE TO IT'S THE RULES.

Attached: neverland.jpg (478x397, 18K)

where exactly did you read the word skill? i wasnt talking about skill. magic is kind of lame in every game because of course you just stand there and wave your hands until some magic happens. i dont think theres really a big difference in difficulty, but even if there was, thats not what we are talking about here. in skyrim and DS you shoot some magic at people or conjure up some kind of magical pawn to kill shit. in DD you can do exactly the same shit, plus huge walls of fire, literal earthquakes; hell, you can make it rain fucking meteorites

>climb on monster and stab weak point
Or
>Climb on monster and stab weak point with custom character and party of lolis
Kind of obvious which one is better, really.

Same but 360/PC. I deserve that sequel, Capcom.

Attached: mercedes.jpg (660x400, 68K)

Play it for yourself you stupid fucking bitchboy.

I like that this is the game that calms the console wars long enough for us all to enjoy together.

Yeah, they are. For one thing, Dragon’s Dogma doesn’t use touch controls or the DS’ dual screens.

the remakes doesnt even have Berserk armors.

>where exactly did you read the word skill?
My post where I was talking directly about the skill of the magic that you replied to indicating or at least implying you were also bringing up the skill of combat?
Surely you wouldn't respond to a post talking about one thing with something that apparently has nothing to do with it.

Yeah clearly SOTC is better. It doesnt need all the extra pointless anime fluff bullshit to be one of the best games of all time.

>still hasn’t said if it’s good
Okay, so can anyone who’s not autistic actually explain if it’s good or not?

The same could be said of the Switch version of TWEWY. And even then its still got better combat.

Yeah that was pretty shitty but I'm used to games I like not getting licensed armors from other series I also like (Graces f not getting the .hack//g.u. armor for Asbel pissed me off too)

DD's combat is good in all ways but the actual RPG elements.
>Great degree of control over your character relative to many ARPGs, with 4 core combat skills per melee weapon and various core skills involving bows, shields, and staves
>Creative, versatile, and just fun-to-execute skills that change up the flow of combat and give each vocation its own playstyle
>A good degree of options to break up monotonous attack patterns, such as Sorcerers chaining their casts with other Sorcerers, rusty weapons inflicting Torpor, various arrow types, elemental enchantments that are more effective against certain foes, etc.
>Climbing/Grabbing system allowing for a much more dynamic combat encounter versus larger enemies and a way to work together with pawns against smaller foes
The only big negatives with the combat are that healing is in the menu rather than real-time (outside of Mages which cannot heal you to full life all the time, which contributes to Mages being the worst vocation) and that damage is completely additive/subtractive rather than percentage-based.

Now refute this or stop shitposting.

Attached: 1562010623285.jpg (500x333, 22K)

>He still hasnt played it
>Hes too much of a brainless drone to make his own opinions

Attached: 1509330964555.png (211x244, 72K)

>Switch version
Holy shit, you couldn’t be any more wrong. And I say that as a guy who fucking loves TWEWY.

nice job absolutely ignoring all of the points ive made, including the addressing of your point regarding skill difference lmao

>Holy shit, you couldn’t be any more wrong
What do you mean? Its fact. The switch version doesn't use dual screens because It's not on the DS and it can be played without ever using the touch screen in docked mode. Theres nothing to be wrong about there, I'm literally just stating facts.

>Switch version
Man, fuck you for saying this bullshit.

Attached: panthera cantus final remix (1).webm (320x180, 1.79M)

>DURR WHY YOU BRING UP SKILL I NO BRING UP SKILL
>I posted about skill
>DURR ME TOO YOU JUST IGNORE MY POST
Shut the fuck up

This thread is awful.

every here kys

Attached: 1509567185536.jpg (551x627, 67K)

I meant your implication that the the Switch version of TWEWY has better combat than DD. Because you couldn’t be any more wrong when it comes to that.

DD is an awful game so it fits.

I bet Salvation did this.

man come on, at least try to have a rational discussion here, i really am trying here

Why do you go into every thread to call the game it's about shit? What do you get out of this?

But I am right. DD is so bad even the gimped version of TWEWY is better.

>arguing with an autistic

thats literally all that happens on here, what are you talking about lmao

Getting BTFO itsuno drones and their mediocre game.

I actually love SotC, excluding the remaster, but the combat isn't exactly great. Its strength is in how basic it is. DD is appreciated for the things it's making an effort to do, while not always being great it is certainly trying to be varied and liven up combat in the genre.
If it's not to your taste, fair enough. Shitposting about it like a brainlet is just sad though, game discussion on this board is garbage enough even without this.

Again, you are so fucking wrong.
>partners can’t even take damage
>lightning rook is somehow even more OP than in the original game and cheeses most endgame encounters
>several bosses and enemies got nerfed as shit due to the change to the single screen format, such as Konishi, the elephants, and the giant bat
>motion controls are a bust
I can go on and on, you know.

>you have a dozen times more options to approach combat than you have in any other game
I'm not talking about other combat options, I was talking about magic
>in any other game you just click at the enemy, wether youre rocking a melee weapon, magic or ranged weapons. in dragons dogma you have such a multitude of combat skills that youll probably never even use your standard attacks
I wasn't talking about multiple combat skills, I was talking about magic which is "stand in one place and hold button"
>you can change classes at any point in the game, giving you almost endless possibilites and keeping encounters with enemies fresh. also bossfights just feel so much more kino since you can climb on the bosses (for which there are a multitude of special combat skills again)
I wasn't talking about classes that climb bosses, I was talking about magic, also using "kino" makes you look like you are 15
>you dont just click on the enemies. thats what makes it great
That's literally the magic system in the game, which is what I was talking about in the first place, except with a timer on it

Is that better for you, dumb fuck? Do you not understand what arguments are? I didn't say ANYTHING about the other combat systems, I was talking about MAGIC.

ironically you werent even replying to the comment in which i was addressing your point of skill difference regarding magic
all you did now was intentionally being the cunt i was unintentionally being. i really didnt mean to tick you off like that lmao

Oh yeah, almost forgot
>ruins the original’s theme of teamwork and companionship
>replaces the method of getting Fusion Stars with braindead minigames

To be fair he asked first.

Big brainlet

You sound sad, dude.

Attached: dragon’s dogma concept art.jpg (2500x1563, 747K)

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM DD2:

>weather effects
>BOTW style cooking at camps
>at least two more large cities, but more importantly more camps/cabins to come across
>alchemist
>bigger swords
>water monsters

i notice none of the posts breaking down why it's fun have actually been replied to except by the one guy going off about MAGIC

DD but with all the stuff that never made it.

SeeThat’s the fucking bonus boss, by the way.

more everything but most of all way more dungeons like bitterblack isle

>weather effects
I don't know if I could handle a game as comfy as DD with weather effects too.

I think this game still holds the trophy for "biggest waste of potential" in any videogame I've ever played.

Cool concepts, cool classes and progression, cool skills...

And then godawful damage calculation that ruins the combat and a COMPLETELY barren overworld.

I hope they get it right in DD2.

the moon

>Vocation inspiration from DDO with combat pacing of the original
>For instance: Bows & Daggers are separate specialized vocations to help Yellow not be busted
>Warrior gets the same number of skills as the others and gets its DDO ability to tank hits with hyper armor and build a revenge gauge up for an ultimate Arc
>Priest comes in as a dedicated healing vocation while Mage gets more varied offensive support
>Spirit Lancer, Spellsword, Alchemist, etc. either exist or have some skills given to existing vocations
>At least one Beast Tamer vocation using tech from V in DMC5, if not an entire vocation type for it
>Just more skills in general, and maybe some more weapon types
>More cities, more dungeons
>Bitterblack-sized expansions post-launch (maybe 2 of them, both out by 18 months after release)
>Something to make overworld enemy encounters less samey (either more plot-based upgrades in the enemy spawns like post-Grigori or a more randomized system from a pool of enemy types from the area that can become more weighted towards tough enemies as your level up)
>Entirely new region, but with references to Cassardis and cameos from DD1 characters
>The fucking MOON

Attached: 1550431299858.jpg (540x696, 170K)

Isn't DDO an alternate universe? What's there to retcon?
We DMCfags deserved our game. As someone who loves Dragon's Dogma, though, I really want that sequel now.

Attached: 1553300285310.jpg (847x847, 142K)

Better inventory/item use, no more munching 10 mushrooms in the pause menu while clinging to the back of an ogre
Variable spawns, traveling monsters, more stuff that will vary from playthrough to playthrough
More usable weapons with special effects. Stuff like the Oiled weapons are a neat idea but its not worth sacrificing your stat stick for anything less than Torpor.
Stop scaling weapon size to character size. I want my warrior loli to have a sword that's twice as tall as she is.
Better pawn controls, or at least a better way of influencing them without fucking with their inclinations. Also, fix the broken/garbage inclinations.
Secret ending where you get to play as the Dragon

Great taste.

Attached: 51BAFC5A-5219-49CE-9AC8-6017CBC2E02C.jpg (850x654, 220K)

My first and only Beloved.

The fact that she and Mercedes don’t have that much porn is depressing.

Attached: C419A636-511F-4588-829A-58F9B7B554B9.jpg (500x500, 130K)

I can barely find any art of her, period. Maybe I just suck at it.
Post more.

>mash r1 to dark bead over and over
>skill

Attached: CD0C1444-5E31-4CB8-98F3-BEF36A71B1BD.jpg (1169x1431, 415K)

She-goat is too useless for porn.

Attached: julien.jpg (1920x1080, 91K)

Why did he wear that dumb ass mask?

This part hurt me. Poor Mercedes, bros ): She just wants to be a respectable knight.

Cute.
Post more art of her, for my soul.

Attached: CEA577DC-CA5A-4881-9C0C-39A531B161A2.jpg (696x799, 147K)

Except it's not, worst pacing in any rpg I've ever seen.

I think Mercedes is one of the most interesting female characters in games because of her situation and how her and those around her deal with it. I once saw a post here say that Julien has more respect for Mercedes than anybody in Gran Soren other than the Arisen themself because he was willing to tell her to truth to her face, while the rest of the men she was expected to lead or fight alongside simply laughed at her behind her back. Being sent as a gesture rather than aid, knowing she wouldn't be taken seriously enough to be in real danger, is a really fucked up position to be in, especially one as zealous as she is to be a knight. Her determination to improve and return at the end of Pride Before a Fall and in her dialogue if she is your Beloved make her an even more endearing character, and I find it really interesting that her future is open-ended (even if that may have been cut story content for all we know).

Also she's both cute and hot at the same time but I prefer posting this sick Daigo Ikeno concept art when talking about her as a character.

Attached: 1553374949035.jpg (564x805, 56K)

Not sure why, but every time I play a game with romance, I always instinctively go with the snobby money-grubber. Don't know why. It's like that in every game.
Gimme more.

Attached: 1562521549881.png (600x452, 428K)

You either like being a sugar daddy or think that not being so rich and still having a greedy girl fall for you means your love is the real deal, making her personality more of a cute trait that a massive flaw.

It makes the thought of eventually dicking them down all the more enticing.

Attached: E5E05CB7-8A44-43D8-ACAD-B21CAB18C978.jpg (630x1050, 160K)

I would draw more Jewtits more if I was better at drawing but I haven't learned anything in years.

My own Fatal Furies like squad of shorstacks destroying dragons across the world hell yeah

Great taste

Attached: 36F79BB2-DF64-4C8E-A2E1-F2E370A63387.jpg (640x731, 206K)

I'd never date a girl like that in real life, though. It's only in games. Who knows?

>Grigori will never be your beloved.

Attached: Hanging out with Grigori.png (900x561, 715K)

He will always be the beloved of my heart.

Attached: grigori romance.jpg (768x1280, 142K)

THE WIND IS PUSHING ME

Attached: IMG_6003.jpg (480x472, 29K)

Beat this game recently for the first time. Extremely boring for the first couple hours, but it becomes godlike around when you meet the king.

Attached: 170AFD33-F4F9-4D1B-9748-FBB965387E53.jpg (566x800, 325K)

INTO THE CLOUDS AGAIN
I FEEL THE BLOOD IN MY VEINS

>The magic in DS and Skyrim takes more skill than the shit in DD and that's saying a lot
This post isn't about skill as much as it is about how fucking stupid magic looks in other games.

Attached: Magic.webm (854x480, 2.99M)

Fuck the lost pawns that cast High Maelstrom in BBI

Weird to think artorias was left handed.

I wish more RPGs would make magic look more appealing like Dragon’s Dogma does.

Attached: 68555E84-E1D3-4731-BE95-2FF1AB3DBC66.jpg (640x457, 56K)

>Dragon's dogma 2
>Multiple possible dragon beloveds possible

Is the switch version good?

Sleek long necked blue Dragoness can steal my heart literally and metaphorically

Attached: 1560080823946.jpg (372x402, 65K)

Based

Yes.

TIME IS RUNNING FREE

I have it and I haven't even touch it XD

Touch it right now.

Play that shit, man. It’s fun as fuck.

I found this in an old folder.

Attached: 1429802940672.gif (362x512, 1.86M)

>tfw soloing BBI v2
I've come so far. I remember when even wolves could kick my ass.

Actually you can heal in real time by setting your curatives to hotkeys (even on console). It took me three fucking playthroughs to realize that so I doubt many people are aware of that.

she thicc as fuck, nigga, me gusta.

I wanna buy it again on PS4 but
>$18

Nigga, what? That’s like insanely cheap.

The problem is that I too am insanely cheap

Jesus, man. That bad?

Thread's over, everyone get out.

It's not that I don't have the money, it's just that I've beaten it once before already

Ah, I gotcha.

I FEEL LIKE LETTING GO
JUST LIKE THE DANGAN

Anyone got pics of that dummy thicc Arisen with dark hair from the old /vg/ general

Attached: 20171023001220_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.29M)

Attached: 8C7DAEF4-B328-4A4C-BA37-2187136CC2A3.jpg (2500x1064, 1.89M)

Attached: E285D883-243A-40AA-94F6-3EB0D32133F3.jpg (865x1200, 220K)

Attached: 7FE7B794-274B-4F83-B47E-87A934185714.jpg (700x686, 339K)

Any mods to add content for a replay?

Mercedes is my favorite character.

It’s not he has four fucking legs

A hot an sexy wyvern.

Attached: 12312312321312321.png (500x530, 236K)

bump

What the fuck is this Ur-Dragon shit? He’s oneshotting me.

After all the posts here I finally bought Dark Arisen after playing the vanilla years ago and made my own loli pawn. I couldn't resist making one after seeing that.

The magic in DS and Skyrim requires just as little skill but unlike those two the magic is actually fun to use in DD.

Attached: 20190714104030_1.jpg (1920x1080, 327K)

The game felt and played like a single player MMO. The plot from what I read sounded interesting and unique, and I like the pawn system, however the combat was just so repetitive and boring I couldn't drudge through however much was required to get to the juicy bits of the story.

What level is recommended for BBI?

Dragon's Dogma has borderline-action game combat. What kinda opinion is this?

Attached: 1563155634686.png (1080x1080, 1.48M)

A pretty bad one

You'll find it pretty tough if it's your first time through if you're under 50.

the only problem I have with dragon's dogma is that the choices for character customization were still a bit limited and it's difficult to make a female character look really good

that and it's kinda empty
I entered at 70 and garms made me eat shit

>Make my pawn look exactly like her but with skimpier clothing
>She gets used a ton despite being a mediocre mage
Lmao

If you've never faced it or it's your first overall playthrough, level 60 at minimum. If you're replaying you can probably handle it just before or post Dragon pretty well, so Level 40-50

bump

It is.

Attached: JwlXtwS.png (613x3801, 396K)

Just played through again this week.
I get the feeling that the dragon cutscene was designed with aeleonore in mind. A bit weird to see Mercedes or julien running around all fairy like, scared of 4 gobbos.

This game bores the hell out of me outside of the combat.

>assassin is my favourite class.
He's more fun with a sword/bow, but then you lose double jump, which is possibly the best skill in the whole game.
Assassin gets easy/masterful kill. It is basically the parry/riposte from Dark souls but all in one. And with easier timing.
But with any skills you chose, remember:
they're masterworks all, you can't go wrong!