It has been about a month now

It has been about a month now.
Where do you think it stands compared to IGA's other games?
For me it's:
OoE > SOTN > Aria > Bloodstained > Dawn > PoR >>>>> HoD

Attached: bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night-cover.jpg (271x377, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=06_mkMguQRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cGYtcy9nkcM
fangamer.com/products/bloodstained-shirt
youtube.com/watch?v=oO8wLBS9t_k&t=40m43s
youtube.com/watch?v=JSQgSoeAJaI
illusioncards.booru.org/index.php
kenzato.uk/booru/
nexusmods.com/bloodstainedritualofthenight/mods/9
bloodstained.forums.net/thread/1147
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish the bosses were better.

Attached: 75304637_p0.jpg (1920x1080, 782K)

The one that had that guy called Juste it's shit. I don't remember if it was a gba or ds game.

can't hit the boss room one and the one in the garden is long gone
do I need some speeschul googles like in symphony or just need to look around a bit more

Miriam is FAT! She eats like a pig!

Miriam is the right size.

Attached: 1562427044745.jpg (338x745, 66K)

>OMG MUH WAIFU AGGGHHHGGH BIG TIDIES XD
You know that's gonna be the whole thread OP.

Damn do we gotta spell it out for you?
Go fight Gebel one more time and if you don't figure it out I'll tell you.

Bloodless, Gerbil, Alfred, Gremory, OD, Zangetsu are all great. Most of the large clisterfuck bosses are trash. Some of the midsize ones are ok.

The issue I had with OoE was the stage select style. Otherwise, the game was fine.

I never played any of the other games but I'm very much liking Bloodstained.

Definitely. I killed the Abyssal Guardian boss before it even attacked once. A few volleys from Rank 9 True Arrow and a spamming some slashes with the Red Umbrella and it was dead. Literally 30 seconds. Not much of a boss.

That's HoD. Harmony of Dissonance.

>Have Cardophobia
>Can't get the true ending because of the final boss
At least it was the worst of the metroidvanias.

Alfred's room is a cool idea for a fight but he is a trash boss. Especially on hard/nightmare.

I actually hate Bloodless's fight because of how "floaty" it feels. Comparing it to the CotM fight, it feels unfinished, like a beta fight.

I NEED DOMINIQUE YURI REDEMPTION

I wish Miriam looked exactly like this, again.

Attached: armpits.jpg (1066x1491, 520K)

Lewd atheist sluts get fucked in all holes by hell tentacles for all eternity!

Attached: 1562208509958.jpg (995x973, 175K)

What the hell is Cardophobia? Fear of Hearts?

I'll agree he was pretty annoying on hard. It was a neat idea, but the circular level was not as good compared to a 2D field where he could have had more intricate patterns.

I get what you mean, but I think the only bad part is her floaty backstep bumping into you.

>Not much of a boss
Because it isn't

How is OoE on top? The exploration is trash.

Symphony>Aria=Ritual>Portrait>Dawn>>>>>Harmony>>>Order of Ecclesia

It definitely didn't feel like it but you get a special token for defeating it and the wiki lists it as a boss. It's better described as a mini-boss but honestly poison frogs have given me a more difficult time.

Source me up, fellow Miriam lover.

>hard mode
>keeps dying to vepar
This is much more difficult than I imagined it to be.

The level design was pretty shit throughout most of OOE too. Lots of going from point A to point B with little to no exploration. That would be fine in a classicvania, but OOE clearly was not one.

It's actually just a late game enemy they put there as a boss, it wasn't designed as one.

Attached: 1553920911551.jpg (1116x1760, 484K)

The church strikes again.

AOS > POR > Bloodstained > SOTN > OOE > DOS > COTM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HOD

Attached: 1561358365313.png (410x480, 17K)

I have never understood this complaint, it's equivocal to the Bonfire Warping in Dark Souls.
You still need to physically reach that space before you can even warp there from the stage selection.
It even has the straight road areas that connect bigger zones so it's not like "how did I suddenly get here", the whole thing is logically put together.

Rate my shitty game

Attached: I forgot how much grind souls-shards were in the game.png (2062x706, 1.78M)

>the cunt only appears once gebel's practically dead
I mean I'd understand having to hit him a few times but by the time I'v clobbered him up this much I've already given up on solving it within the boss fight

Attached: 1522506626231.jpg (789x823, 97K)

SotN > Bloodstained > Aria > PoR > HoD > OoE > Dawn > CotM

>You still need to physically reach that space
No you don't. There's no "physical space" to reach. You just select it from a menu.
It'd be the equivalent of calling Megaman 1 a metroidvania.

I guess, but it's mostly a personal preference for me. It doesn't make OoE a bad game in any means.

Maybe if the areas were all properly connected, it wouldn't have felt as linear.

Maybe, but we'll never know. It's not a bad game by any means, but I'd never call it one of my favorites in the series.

>install another 7gb patc
>get a screamer at the start of the game
Uh, thanks Iga. Made me jump my chair

Given how so much of OoE had nods to Simon's Quest, it's disappointing that they missed the big interconnected overworld that SQ had.

Post them builds.

Attached: wew.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

r8/h8/masturb8

Attached: miriam.png (563x656, 640K)

WHERE IS ZANGETSU

Eventually.

Honestly I think it would have been a better game with the more restrictive movement of Classicvanias, at least in the early game. It would have set expectations better. Start off playing like classic Simon Belmont and then unlock things like double jump, air control, etc throughout the game, that would have been a lot more interesting I think, and with that more restrictive movement, you could have made early areas have more offshoots you'll be able to access later. For instance stick some stuff up in the trees in that first area in the forest, have some branch platforms you can't reach til halfway through the game, I don't know.

>The OoE nintenkid
aight go have sex

Is that a pussy I see
ding-dongbannu

Attached: 1544700335996.gif (640x360, 2.87M)

>red with gold with purple with maroon with green with blue
Delete yourself.

Not that she minds.

I feel like she would resent the warm, wet feeling in her womb if she knew that God damned her to it.
Granted, she's have half a gallon in her womb at all times, so it's not like she can do anything about it.

Quite pungent my darling

Fear of cards, going to the Yu-Gi-Oh tournament was a pain for me

I just beat the two snakes, it's peak late-90s konami schlock to the point where I'm not even mad about the quality of the presentation compared to SotN. I'm absolutely tickled by how melodramatic every single character in the game but Miriam is, who's all 'heavens me time to stop a demon uprising innit'.

Areas like the Towers of Twin Dragons remind me of games like Kirby 64 or Tropical Freeze where being 2.5D actually elevates the presentation instead of making me wish everything was sprite based. Music kick ass, glad to have Yamane back. Not much to say about the combat relative to the other games, but it still feels really nice and responsive and I've loved the bosses so far. Andrealphus and the 2 snakes have been the highlights for me.

All in all I'm having a fucking blast. Mostly I'm relieved that it stands on its own in the Igavania lineage instead of being the Castlevania equivalent of The Force Awakens. It wasn't so slavishly dedicated to copying the original that it fails to establish its own identity and ignores what makes the GBA/DS games special.

That's a lot of rambling to say I really really like the game. I'm not gonna rank it yet because I haven't finished but unless it really shits the bed I can't see it not being in my top 3.

CURRENT RANKING
DoS > AoS > SotN > PoR > OoE > HOD > CotM

Honestly? Really truly?

Bloodstained > Aria > OoE > SotN > the rest

Bloodstained was like every good idea Iga ever had wrapped up in one game. It was exactly what I wanted it to be.

that's some real gay shit right there

>I haven't finished but unless it really shits the bed I can't see it not being in my top 3.
For better or worse, it maintains the same level of hype and consistency from the Twin Dragons for pretty much the entire game.
It neither peaked or dipped from that point onward imo, let us know how you feel as you progress.

Technically speaking, we've only got confirmation that demons are real. God doesn't necessarily have to exist as well.

Then she'll blame Miriam for her neverending rape.

The Switch patch is tomorrow, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=06_mkMguQRQ You got Ys in my Castlevania

Yes, but actually we don't know for sure.

Source? I'm waiting for the PC patch to fix the map exit button

>Nintendo Switch (Status—fix being tested)
>The fix is currently in test, the submission date we were working toward has been delayed due to a graphical bug that has reemerged.
>We anticipate testing will be completed by next week, which would mean an ETA of public release during the week of July 15, 2019.
Nobody can say for sure if it's actually tomorrow.

>Switch-specific Improvements
>HD Rumble issues in certain areas of the game have been fixed
>Enabled Traditional Chinese language option
>Fixed instances where the game would crash while transitioning between rooms

>Work has been done on the technical "non-visible" side of things to improve input delay, stability, and various optimizations. The teams are continuing to work on these items and we'll have future updates and plans to share soon.
Don't expect the most egregious problems with the Switch version to be fixed right away.

I really wish the hitboxes werent so fucked. And that it wasnt so ugly looking. And that it wasnt 2.5D.
Still been having a great time despite all those.

Also, randomizer fucking when?

I assume that's what Chaos Mode will be, have faith.

>tfw Korotsuke forgot Anko even exists

I was surprised at how likeable Miriam ended up being. I was expecting her to be cold or angry or too proper but I found her to be a really solid protagonist.

>can only carry 2 books in NG+

Attached: simian sorrows.png (178x209, 107K)

Chaos and Roguelike are separate modes. Presumably, Chaos will just be the normal game but even harder than Nightmare.

Shouldn't that mean you're scared of Circle of the Moon instead?

Her hate for Miriam will be the one thing that keeps her going until she breaks the demon rapists to her will.

>Dominique breaks her rapists in
>intends on setting them all onto Miriam at once
Imagine the shitstorm if Domonique even implies there was rape in hell in the sequel.

>keep talking to notalucard
>get 3 limit
You only can take out them all with 99 map anyway.

PoR > RotN >> DoS > AoS > SotN

I'm currently playing OoE, though I'm still pretty early on (crab boss). So far, I'm digging the combat.
Why does everyone dislike HoD? Does the people that like Juste even like HoD?

I think the boss patterns are fine but your power level scales out of control wildly. Getting to the blood lady early was great fun because I actually had to learn the boss and optimize what I carried on me because there wasn't a nearby warp back to upgrade my stuff, but then I started upgrading all my shards, got rank 9 upbeat heat, and everything just gets annihilated by it.

How much harder can the damn game be?
Randomizer/Chaos can just shuffle item drops, weapons and enemy positions, whereas Roguelike can have unpredictable room setups and make shards much harder to obtain.

>completely missed the opportunity of allowing you to enter into the books and kill the demon inside to unlock them

Attached: 9HaLkuZ.png (736x641, 956K)

PoR > AoS > OoE > RotN > SotN > CotM > DoS > HoD

>Why does everyone dislike HoD? Does the people that like Juste even like HoD?
Flat and boring map, plays like a discount SotN, garish color scheme, and hirribly-gimped music.

>bloodless doesn't recover HP if you move far enough so that she's offscreen

Attached: what.png (1140x500, 451K)

>Grinding out Sword Fragments in Cathedral
>Kill Bloodbringer
>Death shriek gets abruptly cut off as it rockets off screen at escape velocity
I almost pissed my pants

Attached: 1561009336576.png (786x787, 1.46M)

Attached: D-w3TqWWsAEubnW.jpg orig.jpg (643x1027, 62K)

I've already installed 2 7gb patches on the Xbox One and don't even know what they fixed.

Is Wayfoward or whoever is working on this game not familiar with patch notes?

What?

That's quite literally what happens in 8-Bit Nightmare though.

>7gb patches
It's actually just reinstalling the whole game when they apply a patch because the game is a .pak

>Same guy making the same posts.
Go post a brainlet wojack on r*ddit or something.

Delicious.

>game requires you to grind enemies to progress

and inb4 fags who say they got it on their first drop.

Attached: 1534183500441.png (322x314, 26K)

I really love killing them with TIS ROZAIN

How does that work? I know its irrational but are there any aspects that really get you or what?

>stuck like 5 hours trying to figure it out what boss/monster would give me the ability to destroy Iron Maides
>turn out it was easy as fuck and I did not needed a boss later in the game
I blame Soma and his fucking puppet ability.

but you dont, user. grinding enemies is for mats and becoming overpowered.

I definitely thought I'd need the aegis plate

didn't think about grabbing them until I had to get to the oriental lab, felt really dumb abut that

aqua stream is the dumbest aspect of the game free

But I already did that.

You are guaranteed to get the shard if you KILL THOSE MURDERERS DEAD, as she asks you to kill 6 of them.

There's a point in the game where you need to go underwater to progress and it turns out you need a specific shard from a specific enemy to get through the water instead of finding the shard that just lets you traverse underwater like normal.

Because you know fuck you for trying to explore and find that shard, you have to kill this specific enemy to get their shard.

Sincerely hoping the Switch patch coming out soon winds up fixing most of the game's problems. I'd like to go for a second playthrough on it.

I got it by accident, it's a 10% drop chance.
It's still kinda bad design.

Sad. She and her mom are literally the best girls, the bitchy Yankee gal is the next runner up.

>inb4 fags who say they got it on their first drop.
I literally did get it on my first drop because I'm not a pansy-ass little lucklet so my games pacing wasn't brought to a grinding halt

Attached: 1464646746916.jpg (703x516, 99K)

You could probably make a good attempt on the final boss with that build. That said your build is only using one overpowered shard.

>get low on health and use items/food to heal up
>boss dies in next hit or so

Attached: 1416618356273.jpg (444x512, 43K)

It just does.

>that part where you have to '''''''swim''''''' past the moving spikes

Attached: 1516255938970.jpg (800x800, 72K)

I don't know what I am doing with my life anymore

Attached: untitled.png (431x90, 26K)

The entire usage of aqua stream felt like a weird, shitty sequence break

You should've gotten water walk from a Craftwork/Silver Knight-style shard pedestal well before the hidden desert, used that to traverse the Waterway, then because you only have a Grade 1 waterwalk you can't use shit like double jump, high jump (which you won't have I guess)

Then you get Aqua Stream from Alfred instead, and you can use that to get to a higher spot in the Waterway to progress

Just awful execution on that

You regain MP faster while sitting on chairs, so it's actually a good investment

Thats another shard that i didnt think would do well but does. Another user beat OD with flame thrower, which charges up and shoots out so many projectiles that most of them cant even hit the boss.

I want to lick Dominique's asshole

Oh you're one of those people upset with that section of the game. Not only is it a very high chance to drop, but there's no other locations to go when this section becomes available. its a literal dead end, and you're surrounded by the enemy. Not only that, but the enemy uses jet streams to even move around. The game gives you plenty of leg room to get the shard, and cuts you off from progress. Guess for you it's really hard to put together the puzzle pieces.

Except it's not because drinks exist.

>That said your build is only using one overpowered shard.
I'm just going blind with my first run of the game. The overpowered shard is the familiar, right?

Oh ok. Getting the feeling this game is a coded mess.

>the enemy uses jet streams to move around

this is probably the one and only good point, it was easy to see that these things are propelling themselves like that, and when you get the shard and it doesn't consume MP underwater it's pretty obvious then

But it's still awful to have a major progression thing not stuck behind an obvious boss/plot point and instead "kill this enemy and land their not-100% drop"

I wouldn't be surprised with the game changing hands so many times, it's a miracle it turned out this good

WHEN

Attached: 1.jpg (1167x657, 269K)

Yes, Optimizer is good and the other 3 you are using basically do nothing.

What's the beset way to farm Gold?

Its optimiser. Though the 20 str buff is Strong its not as strong as the 5 dullaheads being retarded. Speaking of which your build is entirely without any broken early game shards im very proud of you because of that.

Kill water horse in the room next to the waterway teleporter, dismantle the Ayamurs it drops

And by Gold I mean the Ingredient, not the currency.

Cool, thanks user

>by the time co-op and online play comes out the game will e dead

Reminds me of how it took so long for DW9 to get patched for those two items the already small community around it had dwindled to near 0. Miriam's game has less to do than that so most people will probably have it 100 percent finished by the time those modes come out. If it's a simple small mode instead of the full game being co-op I hope it's more like PoR's co-op boss rush than OoE's boring co-op time trials.

>people putting RotN so high up in their tier lists
>when the bosses aren't memorable
>the music is forgettable
>the balancing is weak

I mean it's ok but to put it anywhere near the top of your list just tells me you've been starved too long for a Castlevania game.

Seriously. Imagine to be able to sit down anywhere and have a chair casually materialize beneath you as you do. Pretty cool to be honest.

>bosses aren't memorable
What is this meme? I sure remember them.

Does MP regen increase when on low HP? Or am I just imagining things?

>Shortcuts so you can completely shift builds on the fly
>Still need to go back to OD to change books
That's fucking obnoxious

I don't know, I've never played any Metroidvania before Bloodstained, but I really loved it.

Attached: __miriam_bloodstained_ritual_of_the_night_drawn_by_suta_clusta__3eed8f434c1f417edd73df7d0f53c578.png (590x880, 599K)

Hey man it's a library, not a bookshop.

Honestly the ability bosses (double jump, reflector ray, invert) were lame and boring, but all the character bosses were pretty memorable

the music being forgettable is a hot opinion, I don't think any of the music is really stand-out-on-its-own tier but in-game it was all fantastic and very well done

balancing being weak is fair

my biggest thing is that since I've only played SotN, which I didn't like as much as most others did, CotM, and Aria of Sorrow, which I adored start to finish, Bloodstained was like Aria all over again, so I rate it really highly despite its flaws

are they releasing more levels to the classic gamemode?

is the summon chair soul's only purpose sitting smugly at the finish line while accelerator gets there

What is this games equivalent to grinding for the Final Guards soul?

Attached: 1562968891750.png (894x914, 253K)

All they said is it will be 6 levels and it'll be hard.
I assume it will be:
>Castle Entrance
>Lost Garden
>Twin Dragon Tower
>Livre Ex Machina
>Hidden Desert
>Infernal Cave -> Glacial Tomb for a neat fire-ice effect

Grinding for Flying Beef to feed Granny Glutton her last glorious meal.

how do u make grannys last meal. stuck on last mission

Teps oceus and hammer knuckle makes shit like elementals which normally would be hell to farm really easy to do so.
IS WRONG. Because you can make more flying beef using the power of your money.

I'd rather farm the cows than stare outside a train window and not get a shard afterwards.

Same, I'm playing SotN right now and planning to do Hollow Knight after.

you need the supreme recipe from the wall in the connector room between the Inferno Cave and Underground Waterway, where you need a combination of Invert/Slide to get between them

Just farm for 1 of them, make a Meat Hot Pot, and then dismantle the ones you buy from the shop for more Flying Beef

>get 8-Bit Nightmare soul after 3 attempts
>get Kunekune soul after 3 attempts
>get Millionaire's Bane soul after 3 attempts
>luck was only 67 + Plunderers Ring
I'm playing the unpatched version, wonder if that's why I never really struggled at all

i have that wat how do i get ingredients

8-Bit Nightmare Shard/Item
KuneKune Shard/Item

oh well then fucking google ingredients and look up where to get them wtf

Alkahest was a fucking mistake. Way to take away the fun in the whole alchemy minigame.
A big fucking mistake.

Yeah, maybe if it wasn't so fucking expensive.

>farm portraits/the ghosts in the desert
>farm money and buy it buy the fucking dozen

the biggest problem with it was how high the alkahest cost for everything was and how much you had to go back and forth just buying/farming stuff that's not at all hard or up to chance

as well as not being able to hold more than 99

>Not just grinding Amys for 20 minutes with a luck build for 2x Alkahest per drop until you hit 99

how do you save that motherfucker stuck in the asian place

also how do you get the chest that's next to him

It's just fine if you play the game before they made it super rare and expensive.
Enemies drop them 2 at a time in Hidden Desert, I always have a shitload on hand when I need them.
Make sure you craft one so that you can buy them from the shop in a pinch too.

Is it normal to wish Miriam was my bride

There's a shard you get from a later boss that will answer all your questions.
Leave him for now.

>and then having to do that several more times because 99 is like 5 dismantles

How do I get the medal for the double jump boss?
He just walks up and kicks my shit or I get boxed in by the needle attack.

>As I recall, he was studying ways of drastically slowing down objects.
I feel like the biggest slowpoke right about now. I know that he was researching the above, and that he was the one who slowed down Miriam's corruption and put her in a time stasis.
And yet I never thought about how his boss battle involved glowing fields that slows your movement. That's his speciality! Not some random spell.

Attached: 1562842714585.png (678x960, 518K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cGYtcy9nkcM

What's the item after Queen's Tears (and before Bat Fang) in the drop list?

This. Alk is easy

>finally get zangetsu 2 medal

that took too long, I wish there was a way to stop time or something

Keep the Alkish grinding, I take having butter/flour in chest or monster drops instead of having to buy these craps every fucking time.

Forget the name but kill the Giant Rats in the first town or the Den of Behemoths

stupid that it doesn't seem to be used for fucking anything so you can 100% the game without it

Probably rat fang.

You didn't buy 50 of each cheap ass ingredient?

>I wish there was a way to stop time or something
hypothetically, if there was a way to stop time, it would not affect Zangetsu

>beat last boss
>sound bug causes loud grinding noise to play through entire final cutscene
Fuck this jank

Attached: 1557635252271.jpg (640x640, 20K)

Used for normal Potions.

>beat last boss on low health
>controller vibrates all the way to the title screen
>including the credits

Attached: 1519787751387.jpg (249x249, 14K)

>just one shard

Still 8 more to go buddy.

Attached: 1532007991831.jpg (2480x3508, 2.61M)

Has any merch been announced yet?
I want to blow 2 weeks worth of paychecks on all of it at once

God I love Miriam

>that's a nice item you are trying to farm
>it would be a shame if something were to happen to it
Fuck the dessert map

Attached: stuck in wall.jpg (240x320, 31K)

What about the double zombie dog boss?
What's a good shard to use on them seeing as I spend half the battle just running down the tower.

>zombie dog

I've yet to see someone who beat the game 8 times to max all shards

They're super easy, problem is you can't kill them early, they always have to do a certain amount of walking down the tower before they are allowed to die, even if their HP reaches 0. Anyway dive kicks with shoes on are a good way to avoid shit

>valefar dies under the chip attack
>while I have maxed welcome company and dullahead summoned
I got flashbacks from the dark times when I only had half a gig of ram

Attached: 1529463876411.png (4096x3072, 359K)

It's a dog like creature
It's got its guts and bones hanging out
It's clearly a zombie dog.

>pictured: clearly 2 dogs

Attached: demon_serpent_valac_by_svartya_dcgi31g-pre.jpg (1023x781, 84K)

Morte Frisky when?

Attached: 1538585473874.jpg (2048x1078, 264K)

The location is literally called Tower of the Twin Dragons
How do you think of dog before dragon when seeing them

>double zombie dog boss
Excuse me

Attached: 1555992632095.jpg (1272x1454, 108K)

There's a single shirt on Fangamer.
You can get $4 off if you use a backer exclusive discount code.
It's not a particularly special shirt though.

fangamer.com/products/bloodstained-shirt

The reflector boss was cool as fuck but I ripped him to shreds on my first try. Most of the bosses didn't have much difficulty after Zangetsu 1 or Bloodless.

I think she is the ideal female protagonist in all aspects.

What if Miriam appeared in front of you right now at this very moment?

Twin Dragon Tower was an inside job

Question: Is there a trick to the vampire boss? She was much harder than any of the previous bosses and she just tanked so fucking hard. For the longest time I thought I misunderstood something about her heal mechanic but it doesn't seem like how much damage I took in the first phase mattered for the heal.

I'd ask her to put her hair into a shoulderbraid and put a white blouse on.

I wanna poke her roses

Ask her on a date but spill my spaghetti terribly and hope she finds it endearing

The trick is you probably went to her early because you realized you could dive kick off the candles, but there are weaker bosses you could be fighting first.

Invert makes a lot of bosses easier.

jump behind her during her bloodstream attack and just wail on her, crouch when she starts to whip it backwards to avoid getting hit

other than that just git gud and don't get hit

big agree on these, she was never unreasonable or too memey or too angry or anything, just pretty reserved and wanted to help her friend no matter what

I'd ask her to pose for me

What's the weapon after Blue Rose in the weapon list? 99% items.

Don't think so but I was using a kinda low level weapon because I was still working on its technique so maybe it was just that. I've been slaying easy bosses all day so it was really weird suddenly having to retry several times and remember moves and shit. So different that even when I beat her I wonder if I was doing something wrong.

>dudes asks for advice on bloodless
>Invert makes a lot of bosses easier.
???

Give her an item so she can go back home.

her and zangetsu are definitely the two best designed bosses in terms of unique patterns and difficulty

I'd ask her if she's eating properly
The Shadow Tracer shard is enhanced with Cookies, Strawberry Au Lait, and Curry & Rice. It could imply that those are Miriam's favorite dishes. Or not

I know that the Kung-Fu Shoe technique is banned in RotN speedrunning for this reason, but theoretically can't you scale the room to the Oriental Lab by constantly dive-kicking off a summoned Buer?

Anybody else use heretical grinder for most of the game? That shit put out crazy damage it felt like.

Have you found the Valkyrie Sword?

yeah but good luck with the spikes and the iron maiden

cleaver toss was ridiculous once you upgrade it too, you can basically stunlock the carpenter to death with it

That's the one! ...Where is it?

Those get auto-collected if you wait long enough.

Exit the room and you'l see their name appear in the corner upon entering the next.

>speedrunning
Just don't.

Attached: autism_speaks.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Go to the dragon tower and check for someplace you can teleport down into.

You need to use Gremory's shard on the room leading to (or near) the Twin Dragon's boss room. Aim it down

in the room right before the boss entrance to the twin dragons, dimension shift underneath the floor and it's in a hidden, off-screen, off-map chest

Because they look dog like and not like Is there a way to increase my speed this early in the game? I keep getting hit by their flame attack.

Below the bridge leading to the twin dragon boss room, there's a chest down there only visible with Eye of Horus. You need Dimensional Shift to get there.

You can brute force the spikes and can't you glitch out the Iron Maiden?
I know it's autistic, but watching the speedrunning strats evolve from the ground floor in a game of this style is just really exciting to me

>Because they look dog like and not like
That's literally their model.
Double jump more, you have a lot of air control the flames should never hit you

What sort of permanent bonuses do I get from consuming Mirriam's fat ass for the first time?

Attached: 1561904359642.jpg (741x1253, 91K)

No they fucking don't, what the hell are you talking about
They even breath fire

>watching the speedrunning strats evolve from the ground floor in a game of this style is just really exciting to me
Nothing really exciting about it. Nowadays they will just patch out whatever crazy glitch you might find.

Imagine Bloodstained nendos, figmas, figuarts. Hell, maybe that could pave the way for quality Castlevania figures.

Attached: 1555626993467.png (413x418, 325K)

An STD or something.

Thanks bros. Just platinumed the game. Also my very first plat despite owning double digit PSquad games since 2016.

Attached: americanpsycho2.jpg (320x238, 11K)

>Monster dogs cannot breath fire
Did you not play this game?

>t. attention seeker

Do they also have horns, sharp teeth, scales, are in an area literally called "Tower of Twin Dragons", on top being able to breath fire?

You get added to Aradia's hit-list.
She'll double jump and dash through your window and put a bullet in your head in the middle of the night.

Attached: 3595_kRJ1rtNC.png (600x600, 166K)

There are legitimately too many game breaking glitches in this game for them to patch them all out. They probably won't even care enough to patch any t b h.

Attached: videoplayback.webm (480x270, 2.79M)

I just need to get 6 more kunekune shards and 7 more 8-bit nightmare shards before my non-boss grades are all at 9. Then I enter NG+ and cycle through until everything is finally at 9/9. Only then will I be free from my autism.

P-PILLAGE MY SHELVES AS YOU PLEASE

Attached: 1562309374244.jpg (582x463, 54K)

And then you realize it's impossible to obtain 100% of weapons because each file can only have one password weapon.

Permanent bad breath from the lingering taste of the left overs of all that rich food, coupled with a long lasting erection that causes you to make bad decisions. Don't think she'd let you do anything but eat her ass, either.

There's a lot of shards that get reset to Grade 0 on NG+ so have fun with that lmao.

Play Curse of the Moon.

Attached: DEFB530474FB81FC2C28052109E7D9ED1A1A466E[1].jpg (1920x1080, 329K)

But I did, it was good

Will they though?

I did. I really liked it. Each time I played it I learned something new. And a lot of bosses were cooler there

Whadafuuuuggg???

How the fuck does anyone beat Dominique? All her attacks come out so fast and deal 200-300 damage, then her second phase spells are all unavoidable.

I did and wasn't impressed.

Dive Kicks
Invert
Directed Shield Shard
Jinrai
Myriad of broken offensive shard abilities
Take your pick

I just spammed Rhava Velar and Tis Raiff on all the end game bosses and don't even know what their attacks are like lmao. Upgrade your shit.

I had more trouble with Gremory. With Titnun I just stood next to her and spammed fast sword.

>trying Speedrun Mode
>load quicksave
>kicks me back to title
>Speedrun and Boss Rush have been removed
>can't load save file
Wowee.

Like this
youtube.com/watch?v=oO8wLBS9t_k&t=40m43s

Are you telling me a zombie dog can't have horns?

Such as? I'm not the same user. I just don't want to waste my time with something I can't carry over NG+

I'm wondering if they'll patch in a way to have the final human bosses use Invert when you do to counter cheesing attempts? It really seems like something they didn't take into account when they made it.

Craftwork.
So you're screwed.

>List basic visual details that all dragons have
>B-BUT SOME OF THE DOGS HAVE IT TOO
>Still ignoring area name
I don't know if you are legitimately retarded or you are just playing it up

>Some redditor forgot to use spoiler tags for a boss that sounds pretty plot related.
Welp. At least the plot isn't a reason to play the game.

Just use Directed Shield and whatever your favorite weapons and shards are.

>tfw you realize it can block anything

Dive kicks do 1 damage.
Inverting doesn't help because I can't hit her from the ceiling.
Directed Shield comes out too late to ever really be useful
Those spells barely hurt her for me.
Gremory was much easier because she actually had attacks you could read.

why are you on reddit in the first place?

>Have Cardophobia
Did you got sent to the Shadow Realm as a kid or something?

This or just disable Invert completely in boss fights, anyway.

I've never been there, but we've been under full occupation for since 2015 thanks to /r9k/'s faggotry. It's shame we can't just ban filter them, but Hiro needs them.

All shards needed for progress, starting with craftwork, too many to list.

You also lose items such as Zangetsuto and Aegis Plate and even all your Bovine Plumes (because they're needed for crafting High Jump).

>Dive kicks do 1 damage.
Wear shoes
>Inverting doesn't help because I can't hit her from the ceiling.
Use greatswords or shards, what the fuck? Of course you can.
>Directed Shield comes out too late to ever really be useful
No it doesn't, it's incredibly fast and you can hold it.

You might be retarded.
Rhava Velar is not a spell it's a weapon, go craft it, you clearly need the best gear in the game for this since your brain power is so low.

Not him but I was struggling with a katana because I had to get too close to her so I couldn't dodge her attacks, then crafted Durandal and easily won.

>Resorts to stutter since he refuses to admit it could still be a zombie dog.

You are the stupidest person I've seen in these threads

>homing projectile that can pass through walls
>weird zigzag trajectory
>doesn't necessarily aim for the closest enemy
What a meme weapon. I guess the homing is nice.

Attached: adrasteia.png (128x128, 8K)

>Directed Shield comes out too late to ever really be useful
It's fast enough to block time stop projectiles!

>tfw wasted 10 hours so I can level High Jump and Double Jump to rank 9
Well, fuck.

You keep the rank of everything, even if you don't have that shard anymore in NG+.

Where can you farm Ocypetes?
Or do I need to take 5 minutes to kill a total of three of them

Shoes are much weaker than what I'm using and I don't see dicekicks being useful even if I had them.
Inverting could only be useful on the first phase since all her second phase spells blanket the whole room.
I can almost never get the shield out before her spells come out even if I cast it as she says the spell name.

Then you just suck.

> just pretty reserved and wanted to help her friend no matter what
The really nice thing though is that she's not some cold automaton, she has a sense of humor, she smiles and laughs, she makes mocking threats, it would have been very easy for her to become a really bland, dull character. Shanoa, despite having a wonderful design, is totally uninteresting due to her lack of emotions, I was expecting Miriam to be Shanoa 2.

Yeah this Sorry man. Maybe watch this

Well I just got the zombie dog medal, so eat it.

Any news on when Zangetsu comes around?

Im the only one who finds Domi battle theme something out of Skullgirls? I dont know why it reminds me so much of the Blood Mary fight even when Yamane did a complete different style on Skullgirls

There's a breakable floor.

Attached: untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 628K)

No doubt intentional.

At this point I've made it to the next fight a handful of times but always below half health. Avoiding the heads and all their projectiles is kind of tough but it seems doable if that boss doesn't have much health, though I doubt that.

You could just farm for better gear or shards instead of using skill.

>not using long hair Myriam
Fucking casuals the lot of you

>try to make her like Shanoa
>hair flips the fuck out the moment you move a tiny bit
Short hair is better

Attached: 20190630224213_1.jpg (1920x1080, 451K)

Stop posting this ugly piece of shit user

Blame the game for not having sexy pixel hair like OoE and forcing most people to use short hairs

I already did. I threw myself at her for a while until I got to the second fight, then figured it would be impossible as I was.
I went and grinded for like 4 hours, got a shard from each enemy I was missing one from, and fought the optional bosses. I've come back to the fight 7 levels higher and it's easier but still the hardest boss in the game by far. I'm at the point where I'm thinking I might need potions.

I completed the quest, with my luck outfit I use whenever I didn't need to go full power, and I killed about 15 of them through the quest and just fucking around figuring out where to go, and still didn't get it. It's a 10% drop.

Are you playing on Normal difficulty? Because if you are, you've got no excuse.

Just use potions.

Poison yourself and watch her take damage when she use cumsteal

Is there any trick to prevent the Gambler to heal a lot in his battle? Like, it die almost instantly after the healing part and I remember I had to hit it 3 times as much as I saw in this video.

SotN>PoR>AoS>Bloodstained>DoS>HoD. Haven’t played OoE

Fight him with no money, when he use plunder he insta dies

Any shard from either revenant or carpenter to rank 9 AND grade 9, augment int r9, the mana cost one rank 9. Should be a build strong enough for OD , let alone beal.

>Get Valkyrie Sword
>Try technique
>Need to master every other technique to unlock it
This better be fucking worth it

I'm still on my first playthrough, so I am playing normal. I forget potions are an option because I rarely remember the town even exists.

Potions suck though, just make some pizza

>you can have only so many potions with you
>but somehow you can also carry 99 pizzas

Attached: 1562864567636.jpg (500x500, 109K)

Fiend Hearts.

Funny, I just got back from nightmare ng medaling them then I read this. My answer was rhava velaring the shit out of her and pre-emptively moving away with accelerator to avoid sudden elbows. Some of her spells give you lots of free attacks before you bail out. It comes down to resetting if she uses a bad spell at a bad time like the fireball one when you went behind her.

Reactions don't really work here just like almost any boss in this game. Get away from her face if she can move, and pray she doesn't do that fucking FUCKING pinball movement right on top of you. Also the shield is god I would never have finished my run without it, even if you sometimes can't react to things in time. That's just how the game is.

Potions are way easier to buy or craft

>don't even know what their attacks are like lmao
This. I don't think I memorized a single pattern after bloodslut. Even Zengetsu 2 was just Oracle spam while holding beast shield.

I have no idea what people see in OoE.
Must be waifufags.

This tactic worked fairly well for me, but it made the fight so slow considering I was running in to do 50 damage, or 100 if the pattern allowed 2 hits. Then the second phase comes and she does the laser that hits you no matter how far away you get and got around my shield half the time.

They got addicted by the challenge. Also the plot is the best since AoS. However the game structure is really subpar

yeah the laser is nonsense. If in midair, it hits your toes even with a level 9 shield if you don't angle it just right.

Honestly not a single boss in this game that doesn't have some sort of bullshit unreactable attack. Everything requires precise pre-emptive positioning, or spamming shield and never stopping.

>Also the plot is the best since AoS

"Go kill Dracula. Me and my partner might be evil YOU STUPID DISCIPLE! so you may have to kill us too. Oh, by the way, please save this village of MacGuffins when you have the time.
"... Whatever..."

You forgot that Albus isn't evil though
youtube.com/watch?v=JSQgSoeAJaI

You're not meant to know that, but it still doesn't save him.

What the fuck just happened?
Spoilers just in case.

Attached: PANIC.png (1286x722, 1.95M)

Return the book, or suffer my curse...

The last one right?

Nah just fuck that stupid vampire up then you can rent all his books at once

Oops!

It saves OoE's plot

>What's yer offer?!

This thread lacks Miriam posting

then post something you fucking retard

Attached: 20190703175346_1.jpg (1920x1080, 442K)

Wait what? I had three books out and this never happened.

@99% map you can rent a special book

>dat grinding

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping 2019-06-26 22-41-17-031.jpg (1920x1080, 438K)

it was a fun grind though

Attached: 20190702200528_1.jpg (1920x1080, 597K)

fuck, wrong picture

Attached: grind.jpg (1920x1080, 302K)

>not even lvl 99
WEAK

yeah, i don't have the energy for that rubbish. although i am sad i completed the game.

I don't really have a defined order.

I just know I hated POR and HOD.

SOTN, OOE, COTM, AOS are all great

BTW, now that it's been out for a month, do we know how well it sold? Peak 24,000 steam players don't seem like a lot, though that doesn't account for the other systems/GOG/etc.

It's so weird seeing her character portrait.
She doesn't look like that anymore. They switched artists and changed her skin from being green to pink.

Finally got the Platnium trophy on PS4. It was worth it.

>hated POR

Opinion discarded.

>liking anime metroidvania

get the fuck out of here, autist

>unironically hating PoR because anime artstyle
He is indeed retarded.

Kino

Attached: m.webm (800x450, 2.86M)

Attached: 20190715054613_2.jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

Attached: hmmm.jpg (674x496, 136K)

cute

feet

Attached: 1562776930837.png (919x747, 640K)

>Gold can be obtained by dismantling the Ayamur weapon

Attached: 1510170693503.jpg (1584x1080, 808K)

whoever made this gambler boss can go fuck themselves

You can sequence break hardcore with it.

And chair is free.

>Beat Gremory
>Dick around a little bit and get to 99% map completion
>"Shit, I still need to do stuff"
>Finish up
>Now can't progress because I keep getting shitstomped by OD
FUCK

Attached: 1556492291317.gif (167x167, 659K)

literally just invert to the ceiling with the armor that stops spike damage

Just return the book if you don't want to deal with him for now. You can kick his ass later.

Does sanic ninja who gives Accelerator move faster on Hard? I beat him second try on Normal but it took me a couple more than that on Hard. I only had the speed belt though, are there other move speed buffs?

How do you cheese this guy?

You can pop Directional Shield right before he freezes time

I guess I have some grinding to do.

SotN > Bloodstained > AoS > DoS > PoR > HoD >>> OoE > CotM

>Trying to get the medal for the Bloodless fight
what the flying fuck? She's got homing projectiles and an attack that fucks your run if you're on the wrong side of the map.
Any basic strategies or shards I should have for her?
Although it seems I've skipped 3 bosses, based on the archives should I just ignore her and find the others

I don't really get the point of NG+. Besides a handful of shards you can't upgrade otherwise there doesn't seem to be any good reason to bother with it. There's not even any fun in challenging the bosses with new abilities since most of them will die in seconds.

Katana techniqes, reflector ray, inverted dive kicks, and aegis all help get through it faster.

This is a bad habit to learn that wastes a massive amount of MP. Use the shield after time restarts.

Attached: Shield Wolf vs Bath Scum.webm (640x360, 2.75M)

Why would you ever want to play a game like this with randos anyway?

I need a handful of Sword Fragments, where's the best place to kill some swords? I can think of a few rooms off the top of my head that have one Bloodbringer, but I'm hoping someone can point me to a room with two or more.

How?

Did they just make everything about Carpenter fucking annoying on purpose? Even just getting to him is fucking cancer.

There's a few rooms with swords in Gebel's part of the map. I'm pretty sure one room has three along with a chariot.

My favorite Castlevania is Portrait of Ruin

Attached: 1456535677929.jpg (1178x833, 1.21M)

JONATHAN

Favorite Male IGAvania character:
Favorite Female IGAvania character:
Favorite Other (i.e. death or demon) IGAvania "character":

AFTER THEY UNFUCK THE SWITCH VERSION, STOP ASKING THIS RETARDED QUESTION, YOU FAGGOT.

I'll go look for that then. Thanks.

PoR is stupidly good, it's only downside is the fact that they split the castle up.

Soma
Shanoa
Death from PoR

>Favorite Male IGAvania character:
Alucard who else?
>Favorite Female IGAvania character:
Miriam now but Charlotte a close second
>Favorite Other (i.e. death or demon) IGAvania "character":
Balore

SHOWTIME

JONATHAN
CHARLOTTE
Persephone

>Persephone

Attached: 1492830844119.jpg (1024x512, 51K)

I think I might enjoy this game more if it wasn't so grindy.

I just wish they stacked higher than 99.

Bear in mind different difficulties have different enemy placements/quantities.

>Favorite male
Alucard
>Favorite female
CHARLOTTE
>Favorite Other
Waiter Skeleton from AoS

Graham Jones
Shanoa Stupiddisciple
O.D.

I forgot all about that. The room I was referring to was in Hard/Nightmare.

>Favorite male
Hammer
>Favorite female
Charlotte
>Favorite Other
Abbaddon or Legion

I would agree bosses were a little disappointing. One shotted most bosses. Zangetsu I was the only rough boss and that was more due to lack of good enemy shards.

Does Miriam have a card in koikatsu yet?
Anybody got a link?

What are your favourite shards?
Heretical grinder and bunnymorphosis for me

Nope

Attached: 1555721231602.jpg (1900x1145, 499K)

illusioncards.booru.org/index.php
kenzato.uk/booru/
I couldn't find anything there
Am I using the wrong terms? Is there another site for cards?
Or is she like a patreon or discord private card?

There's probably a couple dozen cards floating around from before the game came out.

Attached: 1556539595218.jpg (1706x1125, 487K)

can you upload them? Or share any links?

I don't play Koikatsu.

Attached: 1523743008829.png (1024x1024, 446K)

You have tricked me kind sir
I demand satisfaction

Attached: 1559433097965.png (964x777, 373K)

is that 1.05? what screamer

That's fucken Aradia not miriam you idiots

Nobody ever said it was.

And that's a good thing!

I beat IGA by surviving with 0 health because of the invincibility you get from invert jump. I just sat in his face mashing X because I was effectively immortal, I am not ashamed.

Reminds me of when I beat Orphan of Kos when he flew into one of the cliffs and his AI basically bugged out and he stopped doing anything, IT'S PART OF THE GAME IT COUNTS OKAY?

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping_2019_07_14_22_33_53_827.jpg (1920x1080, 2.15M)

is there a way to pull it off reliably?

BASED

EEEEEEEEEEEE

She probably would considering that she seems to be a very easygoing person.

That's not IGA though.

I'm glad someone else had this issue
I cheesed the final boss with flying knife so I was tempted to just skip the cutscene and fight the boss again

To have 0 HP you would have had to get hit though, and that means you wouldn't have gotten the boss medal. Even without useful bugs, there are dozens of ways to cheese the bosses before even something as simple as just bringing enough healing items to outlast the fight. Medal clears are the only way to have any vestige of challenge from the boss fights.

that's OD
IGA is a DLC

I 100% the game but I didn't personalized Miriam's hair or dress

Attached: 1446140571775.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

UUUUUUUUUU

Kinda based honestly.

>Favorite Male IGAvania character:
Alucard
>Favorite Female IGAvania character:
Shanoa
>Favorite Other (i.e. death or demon) IGAvania "character":
Death in every incarnation

Attached: 1562835624063.jpg (720x720, 55K)

>rank 1
user what are you doing? Get that shit properly maxed right now.

what's the point of getting shard grades higher? it doesn't seem to do anything. making the rank higher, I see a difference in damage or size of magic like with the gale crawler, but what does increasing grade really do?

Attached: 1562667676502.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

It increases the attack power(or healing power, in those couple of cases) of the shard. A few also have additional effects, like the dullahammer head familiar gets an additional head on each odd-numbered grade shard to max at 5 heads for grade 9.

Has the patch for the switch version drop yet?

Attached: 1562919766091.gif (360x200, 543K)

Why does Tis Raiff have such a god awful trajectory?

Because it fires six beams at once, and if you can converge them on a single target while spamming the attack you'll shred shit to pieces.

In the Twin Towers in the room beneath the upper right save with a shield grinder, there's a chest beneath the bottom floor hidden just off screen and in the darkness. You can see it with that eye of Horus or during inverting, but I can't find any obvious way to reach it even with invert and a maxed out detective eye. Nowhere online seem to mention it at all, so is it even obtainable?

It's a special dress for Miriam that turns see-through when you hit level 99

You can reach it using the last movement ability in the game.

I'd believe it if her outfit actually changed according to your armor
Fair, though I'm kinda tired of wasting my time trying to get an item that I need some later ability for. Especially when it's mediocre items or something I've already out-classed.
>Dive kicking off of gargoyles to reach a chest in the Garden
>Lol tiny gap
>Come back with reflect ray
>Lol can't use it in the air
>Now I finally have invert and can get it
This same thing has happened like two other times but I can't remember with what.

It's a sword and by the time you get it, you'll have a identical one that outclasses it...

>I'd believe it if her outfit actually changed according to your armor
It's funny that you base your one bit of incredulity on something that's wrong.

I kind of agree. I'd have PoR higher though. I genuinely think I'd replace Aria with DoS if it didn't have those cancerous touch controls. (Especially awful on emulation).

What do you mean?

You'll figure it out once you're near the end of the game. Worth grabbing too.

Attached: Fuckable Footpussy.jpg (800x800, 243K)

tell me right now how to make this happen

Of course. The classic curse of Metroidvanias with tons of weapons.
I would never believe lies on the internet, user.

Dude, I figured it out by accident and even I have to admit... it wasn't well thought out. Because by that point there are so many other places you can go in the castle if I hadn't stumbled on it exactly at that time on accident, I'd have guessed I needed to go backwards and stumble around for another hour. I had a real issue with the spike breaker armor, where I had absolutely no clue where to find it... so I literally just stocked on potions and absorbed damage through the spikes.

The game has some pacing and telegraphing issues.

I don't remember the spikes slowing me down like that on my first playthrough. Because I went through them without the armor as well... I didn't know where the armor was so I thought I'd try it. Did they reduce speed in an update or something?

I don't think Bloodstained is a very good game but I have to admit that Iga has mastered the art of implementing casino-style gambling into fucking 2D action games. It's the only game I've 100% in a LONG time.

I kind of wish there was a Shovel Knight cheat like there were Axe Armor cheats in prior games.

Attached: D9X6pUEWsAARYhT.png orig.png (640x520, 21K)

Finished Bloodstained. What game should I play next?

aria of sorrow

Did you play Curse of the Moon, user?

Played those already.

Attached: 1380594235283.gif (310x325, 1.94M)

first patch of many should be up today at some point. should, don't take it for granted.

He dies so easily, that it gave me the most game overs on NG+ due to him getting oneshoted so easily.
I literally had to let the Buer familiar take care of him while I waited for Gremory.

And stay there until the crabs bully you hard enough until you quit or become decent.

>it's been a month
>only played about 9 hours
I don't know where all my time goes.

Isn't the "Shovel Armor EX" enough?

Does the Luck stat have anything to do with it? Because I've been maxing out my Luck stat and get shards constantly.

I see you keep getting those (You)s on these threads. Good job.

>they got Dracs VA from Curse of Darkness to do a Bela Lugosi impression
>Jamieson Price hamming it up as Brauner

Attached: 1543849596822.jpg (224x271, 12K)

It's too bad the spike armor doesn't visibly show a missing portion of map progress. If I had seen I was still missing an area of the tower that I hadn't explored, I probably would have found it without help.

The Luck stat is described as influencing crit chance. I'm not sure if it actually affects drops and shards.

What's the easiest way to emulate Symphony of the Night? I just can't get the PS version to work.

Nexusmods

Those enemies are like 3 bosses into the game. 5 if you don't sequence break to Bloodless.

But you can.

Metroid has tons of super great randomizer. How come the Castlevania games don't?

Is there any food that increase your speed permanent and/or for a while? Is there any shard that boost your speed?

>Want to buy it on the Switch since I played all GBA Castlevania games
>Switch port is JUST FUCK UP MY LIFE tier

welp, PS4 it is

I'm surprised Miriam is so nonchalant about pretty much every fucking thing because she looks like a pushover in every art but that Kojima one.

It's bad but not that bad, it's also supposed to receive a patch today or tomorrow

>It has been about a month now.
LET
ME
PLAY
AS
ZANGETSU
ALREADY

Attached: 1556217777603.jpg (583x583, 37K)

weeaboo

I've been told Timespinner is esentially Symphony of the Night with Order of Ecclesia's combat.
Might be worth a look.

>English Bloodbringer sounds like a howling dog when it dies
>Japanese Bloodbringer goes "OWIIIEEE"

Attached: 1344805326862.jpg (1022x547, 57K)

>30 hours of total playtime
>just got all shards, items are at 94%
>finally realize I misread the quest description for Abigail, thought I needed to bring the Maid's Hairpiece to her, but she actually wanted a silk dress
>quickly finish the rest of her quests
>get a ring that makes enemies drop shards easier
wow
would have been nice to have maybe 10 hours ago, asshole

Now max out all the possible shard grades

LEL
E
L

Fuck off weeb, I need Dominique first.

hey man I dunno
the dialogue looked pretty terrible so I didn't investigate it further

you should not

Just beat Iga and OD, what now anons is the entrance to the 8bit boss hard to find or am I a brainlet ?

Playable Lewdless when

Chisel is a new fave.

Fucking ancient gif standard

Attached: 1538274945676.gif (640x360, 2.93M)

that's still a pretty neat gif

>timestopping vampire
Goddamnit.

SotN > Bloodstained >OoE > Aria > Dawn > HoD = PoR

SotN only just wins out, and that is really only cause of the graphic. It does a couple other things better, but Bloodstained offers so much content and variety. Which will only get better with the updates. When is in it will be hard to not say it is the best. OoE is very flawed but I like it. Aria always felt constrained by the handheld.

Holy shit, this is the longest lived non-stickied thread I've ever seen on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1536594770990.png (664x751, 479K)

where's the place she absorbs shards?

They all good except HoD and I don’t wanna rank them because they all bring something different to the table

SHE SHOVES THEM DOWN INTO HER VAGINAL TRACT WHICH IS LOCATED IN EHR VAGIAN THAT IS BETWEEN HER LEGS. PUSHES ALL THE WAY IN UNTIL IT DISAPPEARS

if you catch my drift faggot

Why?

>you level up

Attached: 0_Vince-McMahon.jpg (615x409, 34K)

Valk sword is better than blue rose Im fairly sure.

Honestly the #1 thing I miss most from CV is Death. Grem may be similar in execution but it’s lacking compared to the reaper himself.

If I was absolutely forced to choose
Aria>symphony=bloodstained>Potrait>Dawn
OoE is more like a traditional level-based castlevania than a metroidvania one, so its not included

In any case, bloodstained is really good, the castle is indeed huge, making it a longer game with more content. In some aspects it is superior to the rest of castlevanias (the shard system is like the soul system of Aria but infinitely superior, good shit) and in others it is inferior (3D ugly outside of motion and gameplay, it will never have the charm of 2D sprites)

I think people who don’t like PoR aren’t meleefags. Game had the best selection of weapons.

Oh fuck
I just realized that I don't remember any of the songs of bloodstained, is it just my retardation or does the game have a weak ost?

Really good

In all honestly? I don't think that none of the following are bad metroidvanias and there are plenty of reasons to prefer one of them above the others:
Symphony of the night
Aria of sorrow
Dawn of sorrow
Portrait
Order of eclessia
Bloodstained

Or so I though, but I think bloodstained completely blows it out of the water

It sounded like someone was slapping their ham at high velocity.

Attached: jahy laugh.jpg (651x737, 53K)

PLAYABLE ZANGETSU WHEN

nexusmods.com/bloodstainedritualofthenight/mods/9

Attached: 1539676335276.jpg (350x379, 17K)

Bloodstained is hella good in that department, hate what they did to whips though and there aren’t really subweapons. I guess there are shards that are basically the same thing.

No thanks

dont be a virgin and have sex

I actually liked whips and I'm glad that they went with a different direction from castlevania: slow weapon with biggest square hitbox in front and above of you. Feels like an instant great sword
Shards are definitely subweapons. I love actually the opposite, that for the first time going full magic and putting everything into int instead of str and using magic instead of melee is not only for min maxers with the one broken combination but something more natural and intuitive

I do on a regular basis user

Your hand does not count

I wanted to play this but I play everything with the analog stick and I'm having the issue described here:

"I find it very difficult to enjoy the demo right now because of the crouch threshold with analog stick movement. Often I will be walking in a direction and suddenly get halted by Miriam crouching.

I have played a good amount of other 2D games with a controller using analog stick movement before and I don't run into a crouching issue in any of them. These games include Shovel Knight, Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, Axiom Verge, Strider, and Super Smash Brothers WiiU.

Below I mocked up a diagram of what I believe would be more suitable controls based on the previously listed games. If the analog stick is moved any slightly more than 90, or any less than 270 degrees, (anywhere between those two angles) the game will register the input as crouch. I went back and tested movement in the other games I listed, and they all have a smaller crouch threshold similar to the proposed fix.v"

bloodstained.forums.net/thread/1147

I tried using Xpadder but I can't seem to get it to detect. Steam controller configuration doesn't seem to work either or simply what I did in it did not work, lowering Y axis sensitivity that is.

what do?

Attached: image.png (751x359, 34K)

And my wife's?

2d doesnt count

For me it goes like this:
SotN > OoE > PoR > AoS > Bloodstained > DoS > HoD > CotM

I want a sequel of Bloodstained.

Shit you got me

>visit nexus mods of bloodstained
>most downloaded is "replace backer portraits"
Based modders

Attached: 506.gif (300x196, 1.65M)

Enable adult content and result will change

I want to put my shard inside of Miriam

Real question, if I got handjobs, an I a virgin?

Or am I a virgin because I’m insecure enough to ask that question

>If I got handjobs, an I a virgin?
I'd say no because if you already got that you'll surely get to next step, also insecurity does not make someone a virgin

>porn mods om bloodstained of all things
Fuck me, I masturbated a fucking lot and I don't understand why would you want that

>the dialogue looked pretty terrible so I didn't investigate it further
You are not missing out. Long story short, every positive or backing character is female, black, gay or tranny (and talks about their sexuality all the time like it's the most important thing in post-apocalyptic war-ravaged world) whereas every villain is white male being evil just for the purpose of being evil. And it's all thanks to hiring silverstring media, a company that brags about bringing "diversity consultation" to every plot of every game they work on on their very front page.

Gameplay is not that great either, every weapon is some variation of colorful orbs and time stopping gimmick is so useless you even forget that you have it. At the very least sprite graphics are nice and have consistent style in this one.

Try English

Cheeky texture placement

Attached: 1542861046630.png (1364x628, 1.22M)

Next game will NOT be Unreal engine. I gaurantee you that. The team had so much problems with it.

What engine does Shantae HGH run in? Unity? Cutsom? They'll likely have Way Forward do the game and use that engine.

As someone who masturbates a lot, I dont find any appeal in modding games to add porn. Much less a game like bloodstained

To me it depends on how advanced they are, nude mods are yawn, but Skyrim becomes one of the best porn games out there through modding.

>he doesn't know

Attached: Heart Pupils.png (459x292, 152K)

Still hoping this gets finished or at least cleaned up eventually. If they're going all in with Dom-cula, she should look the part.

Attached: 1562868509792m.jpg (656x1024, 60K)

Skyrim is the worst example because absolute effort to look remotedly decent is not worth it at all and to achieve that result you have way more and better games designed to make 3D porn than modding skyrim, honey select for example

>read these posts
>try to grap them
>it works

I fucking swear I tried it few times before and it didn't work then.

Honey select doesn't let me fuck 40 different kinds of animals and monsters.

>Symphony (partly nostalgia powered but mostly for the art and music)>Bloodstained>Dawn>Aria>Ecclesia>Circle>Portrait>Harmony

Bloodstained just needs stronger art direction and music which I'm hoping a sequel gets. Otherwise from a gameplay perspective it's everything I wanted.

Attached: 1562962722059.png (1051x565, 264K)

lmao

Many other games do way easier and with better results than modding skyrim methinks. And at the end of the day I'll just open sadpanda if I want to fap
Hey! I'm not saying its bad, I just find it a waste of time