What are your hopes & expectations for Persona 6 Yea Forums?

What are your hopes & expectations for Persona 6 Yea Forums?

Attached: Persona .jpg (2088x1199, 1.75M)

Follows the trend P5 set and make it more like SMT.

That it'll at least as good as P4, which is pure garbage, but still

Also fuck SMT I want to date a girl in a wheelchair and make her dependable on me and a hot GILF yes that would be perfect and no HOMO bullshit desu

That's all I want

Hopes: a good game that takes the best mechanics of previous games and puts its own spin on the series, both in terms of gameplay and overall tone.

Expectations: another shallow rehash of 3/4/5.

> Female Protagonist, allow us to romance everyone regardless of gender
> Large focus on School instead of the tedious & empty overworld
> Have the Villains actually win, SMT games used to always have depressing endings
> Set motivations for the characters, instead of having the MC run around aimlessly for half of the game because she doesn't know what the hell she's trying accomplish
> If you are going to keep Silent protagonists then let us customize our characters
> No Anime FMV cutscenes, graphics are good enough to the point where they are no longer needed.
> No Arbitrary roadblocks in Dungeons that require you to go home for several days before being allowed to complete it
> Complex characters instead of rehashing the same sterotypes from Persona 3
> Have other party members actually address you differently during the story based on your romance choice
> Ditch the Calender system because it ruins the pacing due to the amount of fucking filler bullshit that is required to add, in order to pad out the games length for an entire year
I expect none of this except a Female MC

Reddit tier additions.
Fuck off, FeMC is never happening again.

Cope more, Female Protagonists are always more interesting then generic male characters

>Cope
I don’t have to, because FeMC is never coming back.

>Have the Villains actually win, SMT games used to always have depressing endings
Persona is not an SMT game, and that's intentional.

> Source: My Ass

I bet you thought Kasumi was going to be a FeMC. Dilate

Yeah & that's why they suck. Persona 2 is the best in the series because it's most like a SMT game instead of waifu bait trash

>Hearts on the titties on her jacket

Who the fuck designed this cringe ass shit? They have absolutely zero fashion sense.

Attached: sponge.jpg (363x421, 23K)

>Yeah & that's why they suck
Then fuck off and play a different game

Foreign Exchange Student, either a Japanese student in America or a HOWAITO PIGGU in rural Japan.

Atlus is lazy as fuck, i knew she was going to be a social link. Nice cope though, keep spamming buzzwords. Maybe you'll be right one of these days

>I saw P2ISP's ending on YouTube once and now I'm an expert on what a good game is

I've played & completed every single Persona game, cope more /pol/fag

>hopes
tadashi satomi comes back to write it. based yasuda designs the characters.
>expectations
neither will happen.

Attached: tumblr_ngvz4s9IYb1tm53eoo1_640.png (624x467, 235K)

>I've played and completed every game even though I supposedly hate them

is Persona in America going to become as big of a meme as "Female Link"

Who the fuck are those first three characters? Some shitty OCs?

They aren't bad enough for me to want to drop them, i hate them because they are painfully mediocre.

I hope it will be good, I expect it to be garbage.

>Have the villains win
both Persona 3s and Persona 2 IS if you want to think of the ending like that

Sounds like it could be cool, but we know they're never going to do it

An actual smt game more in line with persona 1, tho that doesnt appeal the normies and will never happen.

The series was inspired by Twin Peaks, even to the point of the Velvet Room in P1 being an unapologetic rip off of the Black Lodge. It'd be perfect to get some weird/spooky town in the middle of nowhere for a Persona game.

you already had Ann who was a hapa and she was a bimbo loser slut that nobody likes, keep foreigners out of Persona.

Attached: ann-takamaki.jpg (500x500, 63K)

Story-wise I want a mystery again like P4 with adult themes like P3. Would be cool a university setting for a chance.
Keep the P5 gameplay and pace.

Attached: images - 2019-07-02T124412.109.jpg (500x600, 36K)

please fag
go to resetera
you will fell more conformable there with your fellow trannies

>Has to use fanart for feMC

Attached: fc916375789bead35aba0c9a172a1a62 (1).jpg (606x677, 56K)

yeah but it doesn't have to be America for them to do that.

Resetera literally has the exact same fucking taste in games that Yea Forums does, complete with OOT being the #1

Did they even actually do anything with her being half-American or whatever? I can't remember anyone actually caring

>P5 gameplay
>P3 atmosphere
>Expand romance choices, no homo
>Stop with filler dialogues

I'm pretty sure the 5 one is also fanart, but really quality fan art. Also funny that Yu has to deal with a watermark

>make it more like SMT
Stop spouting this, all p5 did to make it "more like SMT" was reintroduce negotiations. That was it.

Sub-personas like the Q games, but with limited compatibility like P1/2, so you have flexibility in how you build your team without everyone being samey. If not P1/2's compatibility, then have elemental affinities like in SMT4A. Or reskin DDS' hunting mechanics. Or ripoff a Final Fantasy-style job system. Do something other than the player being able to do literally everything under the sun while the other teammates are locked to a single skill rigid list with no variability.

And gave the MCs guns again.

>Female Protagonist
Stopped reading there

A drastic increase in the quality of the writing after the lazy anime shit that was P5.

Maya and Kotone were great though.

Making Persona more like SMT is fucking stupid because you can just play a fucking SMT game. Persona will always be its own thing and pissing against the wind about it won't change anything.

An new structure, like 3

That’s still making it more like SMT. And that’s why I said make it even more like SMT, I never said P5 was basically an SMT game.

>Negotiations
>Guns
>Having the shadows be actual demons
It definitely feels much more like an SMT game than P3 and P4.

based and redpilled

Maya and Tatsuya were not genderswaps of each other, they were two main characters who swap the main and supporting character role.

P3P's Femc was ok, but inferior to the standard protagonist as her rewritten story and new social links clash thematically with the setting because femc was applying p4 writing to p3.

I'm not against a female protagonist, but I don't want a genderswap of the intended protag and then a rewriten story for them.

Eh, P4 actually reintroduced the Izanagi/Izanami dynamic after Mainline dropped it so that's not entirely true.

...and then proceed to shit on it with weather waifu in golden

A greater man than you, that’s for sure

I fucking hate that Hashino dropped the unique dynamic of Philemon and Nyarly in exchange for copying the "big baddie God antagonist" that SMT uses, while executing it in a worse way.

Nyarly will come back soon right...?

SMT does the "big baddie God antagonist" bit because you're dealing with the forces of creation and human mythology. Persona does it because the "gods" represent elements of the human psyche. What Hashino does is exactly the same as how 1 and 2 used Pandora/Nyx and Nyarly respectively, they just use different "gods" because they want to explore different elements of humanity instead of just rehashing Nyarly over and over. Philly isn't really as useful because his dynamic with Nyarly was unique to 2.

He was implying an original female protagonist or simply allowing players to create their own character