Who was right here?

Who was right here?

Attached: poke.png (500x556, 107K)

One of them is a member of the greatest pokemon trainers in the world and the other is a literally who that got his ass kicked by a kid who just started out.

gentleman's approach is rather boring. it would mean every gym leader, elite trainer, and so on uses the same 6 pokemon because they the best. no one would even bother to use anything else.

>one of the best trainers on the planet
>some old man
hmm

even if its the gentleman, he's only saying be prepared/open to choosing ability over affinity when needed, not "FUCK WHAT YOU LIKE, ONLY USE THE ABSOLUTE STRONGEST ALL THE TIME"

>women
>ever right

the gentleman is a tourneyfag

>random no name scrub is more obsessed over tiers than a pro
Sounds about right

None.

Now you can only play with the mons that make the most money thanks to Gamefreak lmaoing at Pokemon fans

>woman: "you need air to survive"
>user proceed to commit suicide, freeing his parents from their greatest burden

These are my ten favorite pokemon. R8 my taste.

Attached: favorites.png (1150x124, 72K)

funny how no women ever said that

I like those Pokemon too. Wanna be friends?

>Farfetch'd
>Slowking
>Porygon Z
Mi negro

God i want to mating press Karen so badly, hopefully she gets added to Pokemon Masters quick

Sorry I donĀ“t befriend people with shit taste.

I love my team of 6 delcatty

The old man is at a resort only people have beaten the E4 can stay at.

Gee, if only I could use my favorite Pokemon.

Indeed, only you would be dumb enough to state the obvious as a profound new knowledge

>the other is a literally who that got his ass kicked by a kid who just started out

But you don't battle that Gentleman.

>woman
>just have fun lol, who cares about winning

>men
>actually go out of their way to improve their skills

Classic ideology clash, women just don't care, its a hobby to them while its a sport to the men

why not just get a bunch of gardevoirs and fuck them whenever you want

Why the hell does almost everyone forget this.

>not in new games/10

SHUT UP AND GIVE ME MY $60,000 gramps

Imagine playing Pokemon, and see your pitiful internet "gender war" in generic npc statement. That's a sure sign of mental instability.

Old fuck is the only one you can follow now, though.

Both are right, the argument boils down to skill vs. brute force.

If you need to put in several legendaries or pseudo legendaries on your team just to beat a trainer then you aren't skilled but you are strong. Since after all you had to make the journey to catch/raise those pokemon to in the first place.

Skilled trainers figure out the best niche and synergy for their favorite Pokemon and exploit the hell out of it.

What is with Yea Forums and women?

Anyone with Porygon-Z in their list is my bro
so fucking sad that it's usually locked into postgame due to the dubious disk and the upgrade

Excellent taste, friendo

Well, considering they cut out a huge amount of pokemon but left a bunch of OU in, probably gentleman.

Karen fags haven't actually played since gen 2.

Yeah the battle frontier gentleman is right, and Karen is wrong.

Tell that to the tournaments that allowed limited legendarys. Top 8 varied in like two pokes feom 2017 I think.

Hard work may beat talent, but it does not beat hard work with talent.

Gentleman, otherwise you're gonna job like Ash in every fucking tournament he goes to.

Whenever this thread shows up, theres always an appeal to authority fallacy right behind it.

Attached: 1562775875992.png (304x225, 113K)

>woman
>ever being right

i'm sure the chick sucked dicks to be all the way at the top