People unironically paid to turn into one of these things

>people unironically paid to turn into one of these things

Attached: furfag.jpg (1239x697, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ASOATgfR8fo
youtu.be/rV7IQEk5Ggc
files.catbox.moe/99gsr0.ogg
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/5d8832c15e6c845e8c76b590f7a8acb26d4921da
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

daddy?

>people paid to turn into the best race in the game
when did ffxiv get so based

Attached: D_LeMXkUEAAIXk7.jpg (900x1200, 180K)

So? Like the people who paid to Fantasia into Vieras are any better

Is that a kajiit with mange?

Why not just make Ronso or Bangaa? They already proved they don't give a shit with lore

Fuck off. I'm getting whispers like these every 10 minutes.

Attached: 1533801076593.jpg (428x68, 14K)

bangaa are ugly as fuck

>everyone says MCH is shit now
>try it out
>it's actually the most fun job in the game
Who else /drill/ here

They ARE ronso.

Most every job is in a really good spot now, save for AST and SCH.

SMALL RONSO, NO HORN

SMN is in a much worse state than SCH, it's like driving a fucking chocobo at the races. SCH is just a discount WHM.

It's a khajiit with downs.

khajiit alone look like they have downs

>SCH desperately hopping on the broken job bandwagon to try and get buffs

Pathetic. The only real broken healer is AST.

>skin
ew

Is MCH difficult?

It's very high APM and you have to be tracking a bunch off timers at all times but it has the least buttons of any job in the game.

I was going to level a AST. bad idea? why are they worse than SCH and WHM?

Werewolves > Vampires
You cannot prove me wrong

I just got to level 52 but the Secret of the Lily WHM passive didnt unlock. What gives?

Attached: file.png (1161x324, 399K)

Just reached stormblood

I still have 2 fanta potions, still dont feel the need to change from my highlander

Attached: 1546796313871.png (800x800, 40K)

They're borked right now, nerfed healing potencies, bad new skills, and a new annoying and underwhelming card buff system.

However they were pretty shit at the start of HS as well which means they'll probably be first on the list to receive buffs in balance patches, and usually SE goes overboard on those.

do the job quest

Sounds horrible

Just did the level 50. Got a notification saying that I needed the expansion to continue job quest progression. I have all the expacs but I don't see the job quest available thingy at the top left yet.

Tank changes
DRK TBN nerf
PLD Confiter nerf
GNB Superbolide buff

I didn't pay for shit I still have my potion from when I started get fucked OP.

have you gotten to ishgard yet?

Jokes on you, i saved my first fantasia from when i started back in 2013 for free and used it to make a Rothgar version of my Miqote.

I'd take a slight TBN nerf if they just reduced its MP cost instead of giving it that stupid break conditional effect.

shut up nerd

i got some 92 percentiles on it today without a dnc or drg and i'm a total fucking retard
so i wouldn't say so

did they adjust UCOB/UWU for ShB?

harder? the same ? or easier?

Ninja is fun mechanically but lacks the damage, its just not worth it right now because you give yourself carpal tunnel playing the job to tickle the boss

Aren't you supposed to be getting a Fantasia after finishing ARR, because I didn't get one, just the one from buying a game time card.

Attached: ffxiv_14072019_204005_025.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

>tfw just started ffxiv
Damn I think I just spoiled myself seeing that image. I'm retarded.

>nerf TBN
am I supposed to use dark mind on trash packs to make up for it now

they switched it from a sub reward to an msq reward, you only get one

HOW IS YOUR JOB IN:
PVE
PVP
I LIKE NINJA IN PVE BUT ITS DAMAGE IS ASS
NNJA IN PVP IS ABSOLUTE FUCKING TRASH WHAT WERE THEY THINKING WHY WOULD THEY PUT MUDRA ON GCDS

>tfw finishin the campaign (level 46 quests atm) and dont even recognize that faggot

>used to play femcat
>used fantasia to become femdragon
>used fantasia to become femhyur
>decude to untranny myself
>buy fantasia to became Chad elezen
>had to buy namechange too
did I make the right choice anons?

no
how difficult it is now might be unknown since it's doubtful many if any people have gone back in
any person who cleared before ShB will say it's easier now stroke their ego

Leave right the fuck now user.

Attached: 6AdLsECn.jpg (512x512, 51K)

UwU

why

yes

You're playing this game, you're already tranny by default

Attached: 1535006359113.jpg (868x739, 163K)

>beta male elezen
you have the worst run and sprint in the game now. congrats

still no viera and hrotgar naming conventions?

There are,

Cumdumpster Bunny and Furry Faggot

>PLD Confiter nerf
Confiteor isn't even that strong, calm down WAR sperg

Why do you have that saved?

first name - kys
last name - faggot

Cost worth paying for being a Noldor Chad.

Attached: 17586567151678.jpg (640x873, 51K)

It's post from url you low iq mong.

>not bunny faggot and cumdumpster furry

Ronso dont exist. Seymour sama saw to that.

Why do you know where to find that?

Attached: 1562456230501.jpg (3960x3550, 1.07M)

when do you fight kefka in ff14?

Imagine being such a zoomer brainlet that you don't know how google image search works.

both of those names are hrothgar names

he's an optional boss in one of the stormblood raids

Fuck me they were just way too cute.

Attached: ffxiv_07092019_220946_605.png (1920x1080, 2.44M)

You actively look for and have trans images and content available. Get help.

>buy the game and the expansion because my buddies convinced me too
>"hey bro we're on adamantoise come play with us :)"
>make my character, check server status and every server on aether is congested
>check back three hours later and every server is still congested

Attached: 1560700765063.gif (261x203, 21K)

Yeah who the fuck knows what you were thinking.

No good vidya for them though although I wish there was. Vampires got Masquerade and a bunch of other shit that's pretty good though.

Why do you care about spoilers, though? It's the journey that matters and has to be fun and it might even add a little excitement knowing the fate of certain characters.

t. Bara faggot nigger

Good, not every race needs to be dictated by “muh dick” stick to your Roe’s you subhuman degenerate.

Attached: FAB2D3A5-DC6A-4826-BF24-19201960254F.jpg (400x505, 124K)

Every server is congested until ass hours in the morning and even then it's a crapshoot.

aether is pretty much permanently closed for the time being, unfortunately
adamantoise is pretty small so it may open up in the early morning but don't expect to be able to make a character on the weekends or in the evenings

HORNLESS

HORRRRNLESSSS

there are 12 raid stages in stormblood, kefka is the 8th one.

its the best fight in the entire series imo. worth going back to. bonus points if synced

The game is honestly dead from 9 pm to 8 am and you can get into almost every server then. Especially at 5-6am it takes like over a hour to find people for random dungeon roulette.

It’s not at all the way he describes it. It’s fun and easy.

>not every race needs to be dictated by “muh dick”
Good thing you're not a game dev. The west already has enough SJW.

TBN is the only fun thing about DRK. I just love facetanking AOEs.

Maxed our MCH and DNC, should I do BRD, SAM, DRK or PLD next?

it's weird leveling warrior after playing drk for the past couple weeks
like wait shit i'm taking damage how is this happening to me?

Wasn't there some database where I could see what armor NPCs wear? Granson in the tank role questline has a cool as fuck coat I want

Attached: ffxiv_11072019_233243_786.jpg (484x470, 109K)

Cidolfus is the best fight imo

Attached: ffxiv_08072019_010429_142.jpg (464x736, 334K)

garland tools

Garlandtools. I haven't done the tank role quest so I don't know who that is, but apparently it's the alliance coat of fending.

I'm level 62, first time playing through SB and ShB, and capped on poetics. What do you guys think is good to buy with them? I already have full shire gear for my guy, which seems to be the best I can get at the moment.

Any advice?

Attached: 232624.jpg (1888x1040, 148K)

Are you on an RP server or something?

thank, gotta do ghimlyt dark then I guess

just get a level 70 set ready. Augmented scaevan set from rhalgrs reach to be more specific. You can't buy it until you beat SB msq so just make sure you have 2000 when you do. Otherwise you can buy level 6 materia from idyllshire to avoid hitting cap, they'll be useful until ShB end game

They look good

K, thats about what I had planned. That I can get like 1200 a day from just running a main scenario, both dungeon roullettes and a trial makes capping real fucking fast.

HORNLESS! HORNLESS!!

im about to wrap up the ARR questline. did it in 2 days of playing. how bad is post ARR pre-HW quest filler?

It's 100 quests and a lot of them are boring fetch quests.

the quests leading up to HW are absolutely soul sucking but it's worth it for HW

I think you need to complete the ARR story and start Heavensward

they're very bad

Attached: sniff.jpg (500x113, 46K)

No idea, I'm on Ragnarok

is it a male chocobo?

And people seriously constantly message you asking if you want to be their daddy? I thought the shit people said about this community were just memes....

yes

Yeah I get catcalled in dungeons too and today I had a healer who would call me Sir every minute and say how strong I am and shit

Lucky

>go on youtube to watch some FFXIV ShB related stuff
>find many podcasts
>almost all of them feature 1 or 2 people who still didn't finish the MSQ as guests
>everyone dances around the topic of the story not to spoil it
>1+ hours of listening to people meandering praises without anything concrete
Why are FFXIV "influencers" such imbeciles? I would expect after 3 weeks some detailed analysis of the game and what you think about it. Not "it's great, I personally loved it" ad infinitum in a loop for over an hour.
Stupid fucking retards.
Recommend me some good ShB vidoes on yt

Attached: 1363651358775.gif (250x282, 1.99M)

Thinking of changing things up, which jobs are good to do SB in story/lorewise? Currently looking at something like RDM or NIN

LA

Attached: 1563077187944.jpg (450x640, 42K)

>Lucky
I got emote spammed by 3 cats in potd on every floor transition, these people are annoying as shit

Won’t even touch this race until there’s lion ladies later.

Attached: 6CB097CF-75E9-4724-89DE-03BA8402C33A.jpg (868x1095, 60K)

i would gladly sniff the chocobo

Fucking lucky, dude

Why the fuck would you play Hrothgar in the first place?

LA HEE

I hope you have most of the relevant Aetherite and Chocobo Porters unlocked. Lots of pointless running around talking to NPCs in locations you don't care about.

Literally nobody wants them

bump

Its alliance coat of fending dyed black. You can snag it in The Ghimlyt Dark.

WoL is a fucking beta male virgin cuck never get his dick wet the fucking microdick jap devs have cuck fetish

Do you use reprisal before the bosses cast bar starts or do you use it before the cast is finished?

Midcast, it's a pretty short duration

>Tit ex farm party
>got weapon from first clear
>party immediately disbands for no reason
Get fucked I guess

Attached: EJIVPOT.jpg (633x711, 68K)

>got weapon AND mount then party disbands

Attached: 1562033529604.png (338x327, 169K)

They're literally Ronso. That's their name on the First.

What could they change to Superbolide to make it not awkward but keep what it does/is?

I'm a barafag and I fucking love Bangaa. The vast majority of people who like Bangaa are into bars, same for Hrothgar.

do i need a magickal and physical ranged for the role quests or is just one of them fine?

LA HEE

Aaaah Voeburtite caster chest is so cute but now I constantly see my panties and get dick tingles

i want to fuck yda

magical and physical are split, you need one of each type

The default Hrothgar dance is great

Tank, healer, caster, physical

SMN just needs potency buffs, it’s the most fun the job has ever been. I love what the job turned into. You’re just constantly pressing buttons and double-weaving. Sure you’re working harder for barely any more payout than a RDM, but as soon as the numbers get buffed, that problem goes away.

Other jobs had the toolset completely gutted and became boring and unfun to play. Summoner is a lot of fun to play, it’s just a bit weak right now.

What's the materia priority for DRK? Crit and Direct Hit? Skillspeed?

>porter
never even used one of these. why bother when i have a mount/teleports

WoL never get his fucking dick wet never fuck any women he a fucking beta male virgin because the fucking microdick jap devs are cuck fetishists

Are there job changes for normal mode raid or not until savage patch?

>another shrek race

Attached: 1423870197711.gif (192x224, 51K)

Go to bed.

Ah. Shame I was hoping to do gunblade, sam, mech and scholar. Guess I can use sum instead fo mech easy enough.

>tfw i just realized tesleen is a boss in the first dungeon

Both probably.

Prove me wrong WoL is a fucking beta male virgin cuck because of the sissydick jap bastards

Rename it to “Healers Adjust”

you do bear his standard, right?

Attached: Screenshot (112).png (1920x1080, 3.88M)

>finally cleared titty ex
im free
fuck doing innocence i barely have the patience to do 1 ex as it is

Attached: 1562183394633.jpg (3507x2480, 1.12M)

Attached: Nier Automata 02.jpg (598x739, 119K)

She is LITERALLY called Tesleen the forgiven. Alisae even has dialogue for her.

Does anyone have the main theme for this expansion as a file? Youtube is just videos of both that first and last phase of Hades together.

Attached: ffxiv_07052019_163745_230.png (1920x1080, 2.07M)

user she's the harder one

>Beta male

Aren’t most WoL’s female? I could have sworn there’s more female Toons than male. The WoL is canon female.

>The WoL is canon female.
Source : my ass

Not him but tell that to all these fuckers who can't dodge.

I have soul of the craft you donkey. That doesn't mean I can't see any of them as the clear superior. If anything, it lends even more credibility to my opinion. Cooking outshines them all.

Attached: 1454970165074.jpg (400x600, 39K)

Please kill yourself

i still have to put up with legions of clowns who cannot into baby easy mechanics
i'll maybe get my titania weapon and then innocence can get fucked

If you can't clear the ex fights now what the fuck is savage going to be like?

why did gaius want to get rid of the primals
was he just edgy

Primals are a blight upon this star, user.

Fuck you disgusting tranny bitch

>why did Gaius want to get rid of aetherial parasites sucking the life out of the world and turning people into slaves
Really makes you think

>Wanting to get rid of false idols that bleed the land dry is being edgy

Gaius did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1512101136746.png (668x412, 357K)

argueably easier because decent players wont have all cleared by now so you are left with the dregs

who me?

why didnt the three alliances want to get rid of them then

They do.

>Playing with Trusts in an MMO

They did, they just weren't as proactive about it aside from the Immortal Flames because they were more focused on trying to rebuild their nations after the Calamity and because it's dangerous as fuck. Even Gaius didn't dare go after the primals until he had the Ultima Weapon because he didn't want his men dying just for the primals to get summoned back.

A smile better suits a hero.
For those we have lost, for those we can yet save.

Attached: inspirational.png (313x336, 196K)

They want to get rid of the primals, the issue is that garleans also want to get rid of the beast tribes too.

They did, they're just pussies about the realistic solutions to the problem. They'd rather have the WoL fight them over and over and over again instead of Gaius's permanent solution because "Th-That's m-mean!"

Attached: 1528430560565.png (367x461, 129K)

most people want to get rid of primals

Gaius just wanted to do it by conquest and genocide

He was falling for Ascian Bantz. Not only did Ascians kickstart the Garlean Empire and decree that all Primals are a blight against the star that need to be put to the sword, but they also went and taught both humans and beast men how to summon Primals. The absolute mad lads.

i will never play your tranny mmo, stop trying to shill and no i dont play wow either because mmos are for FAGGOTS!

I will never not laugh at that WoL. The user who gave that to us is a saint.

seems like garleans did literally nothing wrong then.

Are company seals even good for anything anymore? I have so goddamned many of them.

I got the same shit tanking as a male highlander. Fuck I even had people asking me to choke them back when I played overwatch. People are weird.

Ventures.

>Gaius
>genocide
Stop skipping cutscenes. Gaius threatened a lot of shit because he uses fear as a weapon, but beastmen lived perfectly fine under his rule as long as they played by the rules. The Vira Ananta even had official government dealings under Gaius's rule in Ala Mhigo to watch the border.

They did because some of the primals were summoned because of the garleans marching on beast tribe territory.

There has been a change of plans. You can only choose one for the next style of housing area to be implemented in the game.

1. Eulmore (the slums)
2. Ishgard
3. Amaurot
4. Crystarium

>garlean cutscene ends with gaius charging zenos
He's actually dead now, right?

Attached: worried girl.png (439x439, 238K)

Ventures. You could also buy 400 glamour prisms if you haven't put anything in the dresser yet.

Why the fuck would anyone pick anything else over Ishgard?

Attached: AsHqODm.png (2000x1125, 2.95M)

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LALI-HOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Eulmore slums sound comfy af tbqh

Are there any master craft books yet? If not, what should I be using yellow scrip for while leveling? The next crystarium turn in is gonna put me way over cap

Attached: 1542433498145.png (300x329, 226K)

You'd think after living in Japan for two decades he'd stop being so fat.

Attached: 1561588784901.png (1319x1290, 651K)

Ishgard

Ishgard

Nobody that's even semi-important dies in this fucking game, just look at Zenos and Minfilia.

They literally only have one face its embarrassing

They didn't get a GoT actor to voice him just to kill him off off-screen.

Minfilia is dead though you idiot.

No because

We need a entry point into garlemald.
The emperor is now dead and without a new leader the country will fall into a civil war again.
Gaius is respectable enough to become the new garlean emperor since zenos clearly does not care.

When the fuck that faggot ass bitch Runar gonna die that fucking retarded faggot

Still Ishgard. We need a snowy themed housing zone finally.

Ishgard, of course

Attached: 1547359802654.jpg (1912x2500, 3.01M)

>Run around the Crystarium as a SMN Lizard girl with a modest adventurer gear set
>Get a few FC requests now and then
>Switch to DRG in full armour including helmet
>Absolute crickets, like I have the plague
>Switch to SCH
>Pokes, Headpats, Whispers, emote spam out of fucking nowhere

What I have learned is that the job you are is far more important in how creepy the other players are around you.

Does it matter? Does anything matter after seeing the beginnings of our star and learning of our primordial existences?

They have a ridiculous retarded hunch
If they could stand straight I'd play one.

How are you cunts so bad at the game? I cleared titty and innocence ex first fucking attempt. The power of not playing on yank servers I guess

I find it funny that whenever people need to post good looking elezen it's always art. Never ingame elezen.

Fuck that shit do anything matter when the WoL still a fucking beta male virgin lmao he never get his dick wet never fuck women he get his waifus stolen fucking pathetic faggot ass bitch protagonist lmao

I don't buy them as being the canon warrior of light. DESU anything thats not cute midlander girl I can't buy as the warrior of light.

Attached: fuggindurnk.jpg (1033x624, 293K)

LA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

A SMILE BETTER SUITS A HEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FOR THOSE WE HAVE LOOOOOOOOOOOOST

FOR THOSE WE CAN YET SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE

Attached: thou_art_a_faggot.png (923x853, 545K)

I like what SMN is now after being stuck with dump-everything-during-bahamut SMN in 4.X.
It just needs more damage for how much it needs to do

Attached: 1562216178144.jpg (1920x1080, 842K)

Leave my gay husband out of this

Oh but they can.. Just not your character though.

Attached: ffxiv_07142019_164831_217.png (1920x1080, 3.17M)

Out of all the cities in the game Ishgard is the one that feels, by far, the emptiest in my server. Kugane has more. Crystarium goes without saying for obvious reasons. The 3 starter ones have more. Ishgard is always a ghost town. Is that merely a coincidence?

I'm not an attention whore that feels the need to post my character

Weebshits literally have 0 standards.

XIV being popular starts to make sense when you realize at least 95% of its population loves anime.

>If they could stand straight I'd play one
heh

>Gaius
>emperor

He's van Baelsar, not yae Baelsar

Stay mad pandafucker.

how to monetized furries

need moneh urgent halp

Kugane has more because it also has a housing ward and the three starter cities will have more by default; Limsa especially since the Aetheryte is right next to a market board.

Take your gay husband then get the fuck out this game fucking sissydick jap bastards had that fucking furry faggot touch Yshtola fucking microdick jap cuck devs

Incorrect. he appointed his son as heir apparent to avoid another war of succession

unfortunatly i cannot do mechanics for everyone in the group

Coups exist user. Mainly when the crown prince killed the emperor.

Going through all of Shadowbringers with DRK and then switching to GNB is fucking jarring. It's like I'm made out of paper now

>MSQ
>Say ugly bunnies
>Trannies spergout
Makes an otherwise boring roulette fun.

That's irrelevant. The point is they look like shit ingame and you know it, though you're pretending to miss it.

I cant get my shirk macro to work please help

Titles are based on position, not family.

>any mention of XIV on an mmo site fills WoW babies with vitriolic anger
>even that death of an MMO guy has vowed to “””””review””””” XIV just to knock the players off their high horse over what they did to that lazy peon loser
God I love this game.

Attached: EDDB81E1-1E8B-4DA7-B1B0-EA0DF9CEBCA9.jpg (398x376, 37K)

Theyre just friends, buddy. Runar is just really kind and thoughtful and really admires her as a leader. He made the WoL some stew, doesn't mean he wants to fuck him.

Attached: 004DC52A-7AC3-4C8A-A62F-369886028DBD.png (741x739, 772K)

Why does Minfilla talk like a retard? Like she has some speech impairment

Yes, I'm sure that's the sole reason kugane has more. Nothing to do with people just disliking the general atmosphere of Ishgard at all. Nothing whatsoever. It's merely a coincidence that the city is a ghost town, you see? Just a coincidence.

There are no set rules for ascension in the Garlean Empire, because Solus was the first and specifically didn't give any so that it would create chaos after his death. Varis had to fight a civil war to claim the throne, and then named Zenos just so there wouldn't be a second one.

just flame them more. If I can clear it with tonberry retards and japs that cant speak english you can do it

>2 weeks into launch
>hrothgay numbers already down to 3%
OH NO NO NO AHHAHAHAHA IT WOULD BE MORE POPULAR THAN ROE THEY SAID AHAHAHAA

Attached: index.jpg (179x282, 8K)

Uhuh? Next you're telling me he's just walking her home gently.

Attached: 45343545345353.jpg (909x847, 186K)

>>even that death of an MMO guy has vowed to “””””review””””” XIV just to knock the players off their high horse over what they did to that lazy peon loser
literally who?

Only game where I'm happy to play as a woman

Every male option looks goof as fuck.
If someone can make a actually good looking male character who doesn't look like he snorts crystals off of cat boi cocks I'll fantasia right fucking now.

Otherwise I'm sticking as my tomboy highland qt

Tell me user, how many people do you see in Idyllshire now? What about Rhalger's Reach? Mor Dhona? They're all ghost towns. Heavensward has been over for years now, of course it's gonna be empty, don't expect Kugane to be a bustling hub forever. At the very least, why don't you wait till The Restoration begins before making judgement calls on whether or not people want to bother with Ishagrd.

He's a fucking faggot I want him dead I wouldn't fucking care if he didn't touch Yshtola that fucking lion faggot piece of shit kill that bitch in patch fucking piece of shit Runar faggot

Nah

>remember how back in 2004 WoW players would flood MMO sites telling people to go play WoW
>now it’s being done to them by XIV
>WoW players are seething
Pretty based how one flamboyant jap and his pet white man managed to booty blast WoW players and blizzard

>filler
based wowfugee

Attached: yJyedSE.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

The quest 'The Ultimate Weapon' gives a Fantasia and Reaper mount. Also if you upgrade to one of the digital ce's in the mogstation you'll get another.

have sex

All the Hrothgar chads are taking the "recommended" break as there is currently nothing to do for the next 16-24 months. The only people playing right now are bunny/cat avatar fags who basically pay to idolize their character.

>every tank player like "wow all the tanks are great right now I am happy" until like yesterday
>now it's WARs bitching about DRK for being let out of the shed just like SCH/AST bitching about WHM for finally being worth taking

Attached: suck my cock dude.jpg (626x348, 138K)

Those are not towns you dumb fuck. Jesus. Leave it to wowfugees to not have a clue what they're talking about.

>post-ARR
>not filler to keep people busy until HW
(you)
literally nothing happens in the questline

If Koji doesn't sing Titania's theme I'm going to Japan just to shave his dumb balding head.

What's the best race for a twink healslut?

For the superior Chocobo music.

C O P E
all the hrothgay players are erping with catboys on balmung

Fuck off back to WoW

Make it pacify you instead of 1hp
>SUPERBOLIDE ESUNA PLZ

you are unironically factually retarded if you think nothing happens in 2.1-2.55

To be fair minfillia is dead now thank fuck.

Some of the most important shit happens in those quests.

LA - SKREE

seething

Any females?..

You really need to go back to WoW

>catcalled

Attached: ultros.jpg (410x278, 20K)

>Innocence EX
>Half the party is first timers
>10 deaths
>1 near wipe, red mage picks everyone up
>Still beat the enrage timer and 1-shot him
He's incredibly forgiving.

Male only race, you fucking degenerate.

Miqo’te females are for Hrothgar barbs

I don't think he said that. He only reviews dead games and it would just make him look super silly and ruin his reputation for constructive reviews.

It doesnt need to be that. Honestly it should be something entirely different and unique. Just make it a full HP shield effect.

I've never played WoW though, it's too ugly

jesus christ leveling a healer through 60-70 is painful right now with all the terrible fucking gunbreakers. why the fuck do these idiots pull wall to wall and REFUSE to use a fucking cooldown. even fucking superbolide PLEASE RAMPART. ARMS LENGTH. SUPERBOLIDE. CAMO. ANYTHING. PLEASE YOU STUPID FUCKING DONKEYS. THE WORST PART IS YOU ARENT EVEN ALLOWED TO TELL THEM TO DO SHIT IN THIS GAME FOR FEAR OF GETTING BANNED FUCK THIS.

Zenos says he doesn't want to rule, though.

pot calling the kettle black

just do hoh lol

He did. Watch the newest podcast he released on the 14th. His exact words:
>I got time until WoW classic releases, I really want to play XIV and review it just to knock those XIV players off their high horse.”
Then he brings up how Lazypeon dindu because it’s okay to story skip and review an aspect of the game you didn’t touch.

Now that I think about it, I don't think I've seen a single Roe since Shad came out

Sounds like DF as usual. Don't pretend WAR/PLD/DRK's didn't do this before GNB.

Its fine you just need to get good

the atmosphere has nothing to do with it, there's just not really anything to do there. Kugane at the very least has housing and Eureka attached to it.

ASTs at least have a reason to complain, they're actually fucked up

I swear I saw some striking dummies in Norvrandt somewhere. Where are they?

You become invincible for 8 seconds but your gun jams and the next two canisters won't be gained but unjam your gun instead and you can't use canisters until you've unjammed.

*males
dumb autocorrect xD

The new Stone sky sea. You unlock it down in the slum area.

just do stone sea sky.

Best window is right after maintenance ends, if you can't land the server you want try to get on anything in that data center so you can visit and crossworld linkshell with friends. You can visit other world's and hopefully eventually transfer if desired.

I wanted to believe in AST but it really is as bad as people are making out. We need big buffs soon or we're not gonna make it bros

>people unironically replace Elves with shitty gobbos/h*lflings/furries to pretend to be an unique MMO despite copying all the gameplay from previous titles

Attached: 1463399516505.jpg (500x500, 136K)

I've been playing a Highlander WHM since I started the game, and haven't gotten a single catcall. Is it because my guy is an older man?

Triggered aura/elezen tranny who lost their ERP cat partner to hrothgar chads

Attached: 44E81D1E-2D30-4EFC-9FB0-96BB3E16DA9B.jpg (538x491, 26K)

Either way his review would go over poorly since nearly all negative criticism of the game is drowned out. Plus him outright saying that damages his unbiased credibility when its evident he would go into it just trying to find things to complain about. If anything he would just recieve the same treatment as LazyPeon and get shunned until he took his own video down. The thing is, the XIV 'community' doesn't care if people think they're assholes.

Runar should fucking die he a fucking piece of shit worst character fucking faggot lion bitch

>there is currently nothing to do for the next 16-24 months
the raids aren't even out yet

They don't care if people think they're cucks lmao the fucking microdick jap devs are cucks

I'm gonna do it, bros.

Attached: IMGONNADOIT.png (895x643, 942K)

Make it just apply a huge HP shield effect, and if the shield doesn't break then you get part of the cooldown returned to you.

It means you’re playing on a server with normal people. Ragnarok is the EU degenerate server. I’m the only white guy in a sandnigger FC and everyday they ask me wtf is wrong with white men who whisper them calling them daddy and shit. Had to explain to them how the majority of them are French and the French are fucking gay.

I don't see what the problem is other than FFXIV's awful way of doing fur where it's looks like some nasty clay-like texture. Though, I guess that's reason enough.

Ganbatte, user-kun

Attached: back the fuck up.png (367x314, 110K)

but XIV has elves

Maybe someday.

Attached: 17A65B48-89A4-4DFC-9E8D-EEEBBE486435.jpg (1200x1200, 354K)

>admits he ERPs with trannies
so much for """straight""" hrothgarposter

Attached: 523804.jpg (640x633, 58K)

I’m just trying to understand why. Ever since ShB was a success all these MMO “”””””reviewers”””””” who happen to be WoW players are searching for a way to just shit on the game. They never did this with SB or HW

I DID IT, GUYS.

Attached: IDIDIT.png (1048x701, 1.16M)

>nearly all negative criticism of the game is drowned out
Let's fix that.
We're going to discuss the bad part of this game now, there's been too much praising it lately anyway.
What's wrong with XIV Yea Forums?

Some suggested starting topics:
Wardrobe
Inventory
Astrologian
Lack of variety in expert roulette
nu-FATE system is an underwhelming grind

Discuss

>the atmosphere has nothing to do with it
This is some level of delusion. Nothing at all is it? Dear lord.

>people think varis is dead
come on now

literally nothing. the game is perfect. kings honor "friend"

Too much katanas

Attached: 3BEC9CFC-855E-4C7E-9935-F7D330AFD7A7.jpg (210x240, 16K)

It's just wine. He's passed out after a long night of drinking.

Probably 6.0, and they'll try to pass it off as "we listened to you"

You're starting to realize theres financial motivations involved.

post y'shtola

Better yet, if it does break then part of the cooldown is returned and if it doesn't break then you are reduced to 1HP.

I've been an AST main for the last two expansions. Switched to WHM a few days ago because it really is more fun.

The protagonist WoL is a fucking beta male virgin cuck loser he never fuck any women and npcs steal all his waifus he's a fucking pathetic loser that's the worst part of 14

At last it has dawned on me

Attached: 5DC96446-D1B9-4F86-ABC8-A80F55A2EE90.jpg (750x703, 95K)

>the game is perfect.
Tell that to an AST player

Famfrit seems fine but should I try to move to Ultros if it becomes available?

Beginning sucks ass, VA switching, Yugiri dies. Ather currents

Pic related is still fucked up beyond all belief.

Attached: 14.png (1185x1137, 2.3M)

Don't count on it, they already said they were pushing a graphics and character creation overhaul for 6.0.
That's a lot better than a shitty race nobody will play.

WoL gonna fucking get his dick wet lose his fucking pathetic virginity in 6.0?

The greatest fucking sin in this game.

>a graphics and character creation overhaul for 6.0.
So they are finally dropping PS4 support?

LA-HEE

Travel there and see if you like the community

the irony of a XIV player posting this

The greatest fucking sin is the fucking beta male virgin cuck protagonist WoL

One can dream

Honest actual criticism from a player:

>MSQ has grown too long and needs a bit of the fluff cut out and some extra combat involved, less back and forth
>Jobs need access to more skills at lower levels
>Glamour system needs a total overhaul and be less clunky
>Extra inventory space should not be locked behind a monthly service, it should at worst be one time purchase for retainers
>Fates should be relevant and scale better especially at previous expansion levels
>Hall of the Novice should be expanded on and be tied to Guildhests, with new ones that teach raid mechanics like stacking, tethers, blinds, etc
>Stone Sky Sea should be required to pass before you can queue into the respective content at all

The one good thing that came of Blue Mage is that for at least a little while, all the old zones were full of people. Brought back some good memories.

The fuck?
The beginning is good, it's just slow. The world building is critical to later developments in the story. VAs don't switch unless you're using the dub for some retarded reason. Yugiri is alive. Aether currents reward you for exploration and keep you grounded until you've dealt with the MSQ.
You couldn't be more wrong about everything you said.

>The one good thing that came of Blue Mage is that for at least a little while, all the old zones were full of people
Yeah those were some magical two days.

are you a retard? There's nothing to do in Ishgard, so people don't go there. Simple as. You can start pretending people hate Ishgard if no one's there when reconstruction starts.

lol pvp

WoL needs to fucking lose his virginity he a fucking pathetic virgin cuck

What were they even thinking?
>Here's this solo class made for the overworld
>Want your spells? Better get to grinding the instance content you specifically aren't designed for, and hope you get lucky.
>Want to solo anything that is not overworld content? Nuh-uh.

>Jobs need access to more skills at lower levels
I know you think this is a good idea but it seriously fucked up WoW when they did this. It's a much safer and better idea to leave the progression as is. You're meant to feel weak and low levels and you're meant to enjoy becoming stronger as you level up.

No but PS4 can handle more than what XIV is doing atm.
Yoshida mentioned in a interview around 4.4 ish that they plan to fix the light engine and revamp the graphics a bit so the game doesn't look so dated, it's something they've been working on but it couldn't make in time for 5.0

>his
>he

Attached: ford.jpg (2048x1072, 193K)

Fuck you tranny you'll never be a real woman

>Literally can't spam anything under 70 to level crafters anymore

Why though

One of the best things they could do is add a Hall of the Novice section that details playing with different jobs. You can't really fault new people from running away from a DRG's tether or thinking an ally's ground aoe is dangerous because unless they're dabbled in that job they genuinely have no way of knowing what the fuck it is. A little "grouping with a DRG" and "grouping with a SMN" section would fix a lot of problems, and literally everyone would do it if a cute recolored glamour set was rewarded.

I've seen more people in the world when they did the Yokai Watch event.
I still use the mount from it too

And you'll never be your character.

WoL lost his virginity when he got buttfucked by amalj'aa breeders during the ifrit questline.

Nice to see them finally realise that.

Or they could be told once by a player and not be stupid and learn.

Man, I couldn't bring myself to do that event.

>fragmented world with small maps
>instanced out of the ass
>focus on "story" and "cutscenes"
>automated the majority of player interaction
>classes are streamlined and brought to a common level way too much
>crafting majority of crafting is meaningless and only exist to create low-value vendor trash

To name a few.

I don't want to be my fucking character lmao I told you retard I fucked more women than WoL lmao WoL is a fucking pathetic beta male virgin when the fucking player fucked more women accomplished more shit than the character the character is fucking trash lmao fucking pathetic bitch ass WoL I bigger hero than that cuck lmao

They haven't even updated it for current jobs. The NPC still talks about skills that have been removed from the game.

>pathetic beta male virgin cuck protagonist

XIV's player base is beta and passive aggressive as hell, they would rather just bitch about a sprout running from their tether on reddit rather than actually speak to them

Attached: egg.jpg (1920x1080, 568K)

>how bad is post ARR pre-HW quest filler?
These quests are more important to the overall story than all of ARR. Fuck off back to wow.

WARbros these fags are stealing our spots in statics! How could yoship betray us like this?

Attached: DyZYavlVAAMXV-c.jpg (848x1200, 160K)

So you're calling someone else a tranny for playing as a woman but you also don't think you think they think they are their character?
Make your mind up.
Are they trannies or are they playing as female characters who are not them?

I cant wait for you to get tired of this gimmick within a week

>wearing shisui at lv 79

Attached: 1533621429808.jpg (1280x1024, 111K)

I can only wish Yoshi-p experienced the bullshit that is spell parties first-hand. Might get him to realise how shit his idea was.
I love how they didn't even bother maxing it out with dev commands on the character he uses for his server visits.

Attached: 7.png (620x844, 275K)

And they'll pay again to change their hair to the One (1) other style available.

>WAR
You the worst fucking cuck job lmao your story quest you surrender your girl to Curious Gorge lmao fucking WAR literal cuckolds

>female lala
What a disgusting man

has femWoL canonly been dicked?

>new raid tier already confirmed to be as garbage as Omega is
yikes, time to unsub until they release the Ultimate I guess

You're the real retard if you believe it has nothing whatsoever to do with atmosphere. There isn't one single reason to rule them all, but a plethora of factors that will vary from people to people and atmosphere is one of them.

You could find people using the Kugane marketboard on week one of ShB and we both know nobody was doing fucking Eureka. Argue about housing all you want but if it was for that alone, those people could all be using the marketboard in front of their houses instead. Another escapism argument could be that it's close to the aetheryte, but it isn't closer than Limsa's so if it was for that alone they'd be in Limsa instead. At the end of the day atmosphere is also a part of it all, and to deny that entirely is the epitome of delusion. So congratulations.

It's okay if it's a BLM. Not with that fucking glamour though.

That's one of his PR characters. He probably just entered the dev command to 70 everything and called it a day.

I disagree, the jobs feel remarkable unique and I think it's a strength of the game.

what staff is that?

Why the fuck you play female character sissy bitch lmao if you play male there chance WoL stop being fucking virgin you female you stay a fucking tranny lmao but you right the fucking microdick jap devs keep WoL a virgin lol just stop playing this shit cuckold game

based retard

People will pay for so much less

Attached: 0a3d2a49f9cf5c14064c01e98a2724772bdfe7964ab51ecd1e96e4b62ce4335f.png (1150x767, 631K)

70 AF

So ARE there alternate timelines (I thought the Alexander questline proved there aren't), or is he right about the second idea?

Attached: ffxiv_07142019_145730_993.png (1920x1017, 2.56M)

Yes, femWoL rode the exarch crystal tower.

yeah I fucked emet selch

>yfw all of "the twinning"

Attached: 1481664185201.gif (320x240, 1.56M)

as a new player i played war till 64 and after shb dropped i immediately dropped it for gnb because fuck clicking the same button for 10-15 seconds.

BLM AF3.

He's a fucking sissydick jap cuck fetishist what you expect lmao

>completely inaccessible for a new player
>takes 300 hours to reach relevant content where the gameplay isn't braindead assuming you ignore all side content
>playerbase comprised of trannies and homos that are completely incompetent
>90% of the story is a boring slog and even the high points would be considered mediocre compared to single player jrpgs
>never ending pointless treadmill progression system

I refuse to believe that's USD.

Time is a closed loop. If something were actually changed then history would have been rewritten and nobody would even realize there was a change at all. So the calamity is still on the table.

>clicking

Attached: 1532799433490.jpg (201x209, 14K)

Third option: We haven't prevented anything yet.

>broke 15 million with my last sale

Feels pretty good, lads. This is the most gil I've ever had. I know it pales in comparison to you omnicrafting chads that bring in millions every hour, but I'm still pretty happy.

Attached: gil.jpg (228x109, 12K)

i have one of those mouses with a shitload of button on the side.

if you can't think of any nonsexual reason to play as a bipedal lion, you got problems

It wouldn't make any sense for him to just pop out of existence after altering the world's fate. Cause and effect doesn't work like that.

>even the high points would be considered mediocre compared to single player jrpgs
absolute nonsense, Heavensward and Shadowbringers are far better than any single player FF from the past 20+ years.

>mouses

Even DRK does the whole "mash the same GCD button" thing better.

>only endgame content is relevant
I really hate this mentality

>mouses

I honestly don't care as long as they fix the
>this plot is not ready for purchase

They specifically did that to prevent flipping and promote competition.

the gameplay is pretty dull for most classes before 50, and the story isn't great either

is there a reward or thing i am missing from trusts?
they are extremely slow and it takes like 6-7 runs of a dungeon to get them up 1 level
people are still faster and queues for the ShB dungeons are still under 5 mins

LA HEE

They can keep in the random timer. Just don't make people sit there clicking or using macros for 12+ hours. Its unhealthy.

I'm unironically considering it, but I just have a strong feeling it'll be a waste of money for me.

Attached: D_ZtSnpXkAA8zXb.jpg (1680x1050, 376K)

They don't make anyone do that. That's purely the fault of player autism.

>people are going to unironically pay money to play the same version of a game they already played to death almost two decades ago

You did talk to Moren after the MSQ to make sure best boy didn't get Ramza'd, didn't you?

Attached: ffxiv_07132019_184710_549.png (1920x1017, 1.73M)

>is there a reward or thing i am missing from trusts?
No.
They are not worth leveling unless you intend to take every job to 80, and even then they might not be worth it.

You get a kinda lame title for leveling ALL of them to 80, and someone said you can glamour them as well but I don't know if it's true or not. Definitely not even remotely worth it right now, dungeon queues are short for all roles and take twice as fast with real people.

You're sitting there because you want. As long the random timer is there there will always be someone clicking.

The only way of changing that is if they make housing purchase a raffle system where you place your ticket and pray.

Putting content in the game that requires doing X to succeed means they are promoting X.

what if that's how alex did it so he would be inactive for the longest amount of time, but branching timelines are still possible

its your emergency button if you keep getting partied with wow fags who jumped.

You've been shitting up threads with this self-hating projection for days. Get help.

Why dont they put a lockout timer for inspecting a plaque for purchase? If you spam it too much.

Personally I think you should be able to do MSQ content with bots, because every single one I've done I've never been able to experience the dungeon or story in a fun manner since people understandably just want to blitz through it when they've played it for the N-millionth time

So you either skip everything and rush through it without knowing what's going on, defeating one of the only draws to this MMO over others, or you take your time to experience it and suddenly get jumped to one area after another without playing it at all and get bitched at by speedrunning autists.

I also tend to think FFXIV is just a boss rush with fetch quests sprinkled in between. I honestly would prefer it if you could solo everything or at least just the story content.

Attached: Capture.png (397x157, 121K)

Holy fuck Bard is fucking great. But I'm still at level 47, my MQS is level 60+. I been just doing my roulettes and dungeons, should i keep doing that?

Attached: 1563090679926m.jpg (724x1024, 104K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ASOATgfR8fo

Just wait until the 30+ minute DPS queue timers come back.

I was entertaining switching to a cat man, but im too attached to my au rah and being A PROUD WARRIOR OF THE STEPPE to do it.

>self-hating projection
Fuck off retard or show me proof WoL fucked npc women I said WoL's a fucking beta male virgin cuck it's the fucking truth refute that or fuck off dumb ass

smn dmg is fine, what? if they ever add any potency it should only be for shit you have to stand and cast.

>every sprout's face when no one tells them to get Magitek authorization in Praetorium so they just wander around aimlessly until they can automatically teleport to a half dead Nero

Attached: 1495479943832.gif (490x476, 3.52M)

LA HEE

Would be good if that waifu Yshtola wasn't stolen by a faggot lion the fucking ntr fetish sissydick japs had her cuck the WoL for a lion lmao the fucking microdick jap bastards

people honestly dont care if you watch the cutscenes. there are only a handfull of long ones you have to deal with outside of msq roulette anyway.

Make me

by cat man i mean hrothgar.

I haven't played FFXIV ARR since it came out, hopefully my account info is still all there.

Lion-O has no shot, Y'shtola is just trying to let him down gently.

I hate the bosses because they stop the music.

What's the lowest MP required for Flare/Despair? I want to get the cheapest ether for sick quads/two trips.

The last boss of that instance is probably the hardest single dungeon boss in the entire game, holy fuck
GREAT instance

Now you know how womyn feel, shitlord

>far better than any single player FF from the past 20+ years
not really saying much

What is the lore reason for trust party members to be able to do mechanics? I thought the WoL could see orange AoEs and telegraphed attacks and shit because of the Echo

Attached: 1561690046601.jpg (371x353, 13K)

it's saying they're not mediocre compared to single player jrpgs, you donut

>I thought the WoL could see orange AoEs and telegraphed attacks and shit because of the Echo
That's headcanon I'm pretty sure.

time to test it myself

Attached: 1473528214552.gif (600x302, 1000K)

i started off has a dragoon and became a red mage but i want to tryout being a healer which healer is the easiest

there's other jrpgs than final fantasy you absolute mong

WHM.

depends on the artist, it kinda looks like kabiers stuff and considering how many requests she probobly gets then i could believe it

It's the unoriginal slut glamour, what do you expect

and Heavensward and Shadowbringers certainly aren't mediocre in comparison

not everythign needs a FUCKING lroe explanation

Are savage raids harder than extreme primals?
Because extreme primals were fun as fuck.

yes

This, if you're super autistic just pretend your character is telling them what to do, there's tons of time to move out of the way of aoes in dungeons anyway

yes

Fuck you fags. Get back in your shed. I've donated to xeno's patreon so he can fly to Japan and demand war buffs in person

>just turn your brain off bro
Sorry for expecting a little more out of the dev team than "uhh don't worry about it haha"

Attached: 1551222643897.jpg (1078x1360, 116K)

They are. You just have stockholm syndrome and feel the need to rationalize why you put thousands of hours into this garbage.

>thinking an ally's ground aoe is dangerous
that DRK skill gets me everytime.

it varies a bit, but stage 3 and 4 of a tier are always more complex and punishing than ex primals

>I thought the WoL could see orange AoEs and telegraphed attacks and shit because of the Echo
When was that stated? Pretty sure even ARR has MSQ instances where people without the Echo can still dodge attacks.

I only really do frontlines, but I really liked ninja in SB for having a bind, heavy, silence, stun, and disengage move. That and the kill potential of assassinate was crazy. I mostly play mch though. I absolutely hated it in SB. At least now it feels more like it used to in HW.

Is there a reupload of the video? I wanna laugh.

Once Fordola gains the Resonance she starts dodging all your shit the next time you fight her, there's definitely some precognition involved

Was Amaurot and Dying Gasp peak presentation in the whole game?

No but there's this one which plays the whole video
youtu.be/rV7IQEk5Ggc

Is it possible to solo Ravana and Bismark EX?
I've had the quests in my log for the longest time and never bothered to touch them

It was confirmed with Fordola.
It's not precognition, it's a copy of Krile's power, which is a mild form of mind reading. She can't hear direct thoughts, but she can sense intentions.

dodging everything is different from just dodging attacks with a huge wind up time
not to mention that the Echo manifests differently in different people, and the WoL canonically has a team of adventurer friends to do the dungeons/trials/etc with, and the chances of every single one having the exact same echo ability is miniscule when the only echo ability we've seen replicated is reading memories

what single player JRPG is better than Heavensward or Shadowbringers?

Finally beat Titania EX.
What do I do now? :((((((((((((((((((((((((

If we're talking about shit newbies need to learn, I'd definitely say Limit Break. You can probably go up to level 50 without seeing one, or seeing one and not knowing how to activate it. You can't rely on "oh just ask other players" because other players are retards or cunts

I want to believe you that lion faggot shouldn't steal WoL's waifu it's bullshit

WAR Inner Release nerf

body-hopping is an Echo technique we've seen replicated

I have no idea how I forgot about that

>Bigger is better
Why does Titania taunt me?

only one way to find out

>"the story is boring" as he just spams through Hien's dialogue
what a chad

>that part where he talks about the only fun he had was him ERP'ing with pictures

Attached: 1330375762896.gif (333x250, 2.39M)

get your weapon

>You can now burn down Brute Justice so fast that the chorus doesn't even kick in anymore.

Everything except story mode Trials should always be minimum i-level synched in the roulettes

I had this as well as white mage until I gave my dragon girl a pompadour. Now they leave me alone but just commendate me.

If you were just strong enough to solo the dungeons you need to get the spells this class would be fun as fuck.

I expected something like a challenge mode, where you revisit old content alone, with a class that can barely manage to clear it solo, and get rewarded with sick new spells, maybe some glamour/pets/mounts.

What i got was begging my FC to waste their time so i can get free teleports.

>first time doing Dzemael Darkhold
>15% on last boss
>party is nearly dead
>everyone yells at me to lb
>don't know how
>die
>rest survive and finish him
>they stand around my corpse and tell me i'm bad while i apologize and ask for a raise
this was four years ago too, there's probably people in HW who don't know how

You can still see telegraphs when playing as Alphinaud, Y'Shtola, Hien and Thancred. The Echo might make it easier, but normal people can also apparently react to that sort of stuff.

Fuck off nigger. If people earned their ilvl they should be entitled to benefit from it. That's the whole reason for PROGRESSION.

Got it on my clear.
I don't think I'll try getting the mount for a while.

Attached: ffxiv_07142019_180805_788.png (1920x1080, 2.67M)

God lads, how do you concentrate with all these viera around. All i wanna do upon login is just fap endlessly

I dont really care about this game but I'm an ERP fiend and want to know if I those big cats will fuck me

>If you were just strong enough to solo the dungeons you need to get the spells this class would be fun as fuck.
I think this is what most people expected when they read the "designed for solo play" slide.
Why SE didn't even think about that is beyond me.
I also can't understand how they looked at the Carnivale and thought that this was acceptable endgame content. Even Eureka (save for Pagos) is more interesting than it.

Your character looks pretty nice user
t. someone who barely plays the game but is still interested in it

>actually believing your themepark mmo trash is the peak of storytelling in jrpgs
final fantasy 7
chrono trigger
dragon quest 5
xenogears
suikoden 2

then you'll be in good company

start leveling alt jobs
wait for raids on Tuesday

Thanks, I hate attention whores so I'm never posting a screenshot again.

>there are people that aren't rank 3 in every SHB zone
Missing out.

Beat Innocence EX duh.

what are the rewards for rank three anyway?

Is the stuff you're wearing end-game raiding items?

Does anyone ever truly EARN their ilvl? It's either tomestone grinding a ton of content you've done a billion times and already outgeared, an easy mode version of a raid tier, or a 24-man faceroll.

Savage raiders earn it, but their gear isn't that much stronger than tome gear. I can't really say anything outside of Ultimate is "earned" in this game.

so many fates...

No, that's the level 70 Dragoon armor.
You get it for free when you get to that level.

Okay thanks, I usually hate the spiky shit but that looks alright with the colors

I want female amazon cat women

>why does a JRPG reward grinding

Don't tell me you're one of those faggots who believe in """""individual skill""""". I bet you play Guild Wars 2 too.

>Caring about Brute Justice (normal)
You can't burn Savage, which is the one that counts.

Holy shit does the beaver sidequest in Il Mheg just end once there are four beavers? I want to save my pixie friends, dammit.

Not really missing out anything to be honest. I put through it because it was easier to get it done as people are doing it but overall rewards are meh.

Attached: 1552223150943.png (711x414, 381K)

I expect the materia prices to go up tuesday with the introduction of new and higher ilvl gear, but in your guys' experience, does it go up too much? Will I really by saving a considerable amount by buying them now instead of tuesday?

not trying to burn myself out user

What the hell. I guess people hate Roe because I haven't gotten a single tell in years on Mateus.

>5.0 was original advertised as going to the garlean empire and taking them on
>no wait you're actually going to the first
>Zenos kneecaps the empire at the end of the story anyways
I guess it all worked out in the end?

What are the Rank 3 rewards?
I know that Lakeland gives barding, but what about the others?

the release of the new raid means the most tippy toppest of players are going to be overmelding like fuck in order to compete for world first clears, so materia prices always skyrocket

Various stuff depending on which zone. Music, minions, barding, house items, and craft mats. This is Eulmore rewards.

Attached: ffxiv_07142019_191952_583.png (667x487, 168K)

Attached: 1541760821762.jpg (2352x892, 340K)

.0 was original advertised as going to the garlean empire and taking them on
??

Overmeld? Is there even crafted combat gear with decent ilvl in the game right now?

It was on the slides when they first revealed it

>lakeside
>side
fuck i'm going to have to grind that shit out for the TT card though

>there are people who aren't autistic as all fuck
missing out

I've made 10 million gil off it so I'd say it is completely worth doing. At least right now it is.

Prolly this, I play a Highlander almost exclusively as a PLD and no one every messages me about shit except when I play with a male roegadyn friend then people always ask if hes my boyfriend

Know what's funny?

The crafting mats are super easy to get from the mobs. If you straight out farmed the mobs instead of the fates to buy the crafting mats you would've ended up with 5x the amount of shit to sell.

Attached: 1535921216977.png (1147x644, 363K)

>mats
>mats
Stop this shit. It's materials.

Attached: 1523227495550.jpg (905x881, 266K)

I'm selling the music and house items. Mats are okay but not that great.

what a weird thing to be autistic about

>play game
>constantly get bullied for being cute and funny

Attached: 3444.jpg (570x689, 103K)

why 3 syllables when 1 fine?

post your toon

We still have 5 patches to take them down.

>That Amaro whose mistress was turned into a Leafman, probably when she came in search of him, and we know this but can't tell him about it
Fucking pixies.

How do I get a foul-mouthed drunkard dorf gf

A bit late but here friend
files.catbox.moe/99gsr0.ogg

>The Amaro in general

Attached: wojak stares at the sunset.jpg (680x510, 22K)

See, you understood I was referring to materials. That's what matters.

Didn't even realize those were sellable, though I can see why people are buying them. 350 are annoying to get, I'm still missing one scroll and one housing item but I don't want to grind more fates.

it took me years to realize this, people kept talking about crafting mats and i thought high level crafters used floor mats as a base or some dumb shit. i didn't get it until i saw it used in soulsborne discussions.

>that feeling when you sell something for gangbusters right after a patch drops or can control the market early on

I remember making gangbusters of gil when the summoning bells were added to the craftables, and same for the SAM/RDM primal weapons when SB dropped.

Depending on your server, you can also make a pretty penny selling old mats used in the older relic steps.

Attached: 1555434715253.jpg (1280x960, 175K)

>been away from XIV for like 6 years
>they don't even give me a "Welcome back, here's a free week!" type thing or anything

Oh cmon, I just wanted to look at my character.

Attached: 1561851716379.png (500x375, 95K)

>His name was Ardbert. And he was my friend.

Made millions selling Altered items to retards who didn't realize they had the recipes themselves

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/5d8832c15e6c845e8c76b590f7a8acb26d4921da

You just missed it.

>Please let this work! Just this once!
>One last time, with a little help. I'm so proud to have been a part of your life.
>Remember that we once lived.

Attached: 1560021696161.jpg (316x347, 32K)

How thouugh, Yoshi Peepee never adds new zones.

Eureka was four new zones. They can just divert those resources.

New to extremes and statics and all that, groups should have only 2 melee and 2 ranged as their DPS right?

I love the irony in all the amerifats complaining about the player base when they are the cancer of the player base along with the Tonberry pinoys. Japanese playerbase is great apart from them being social cucks and mostly ps4 players

>been poor for like 6 years
>they don't even want to give me shit for free when I've been such a loyal customer for so long
congrats on having such a smooth brain

What am I in for?

Attached: file.png (926x658, 470K)

Attached: 65C7EF2B-24A9-43C8-9783-307066572EB5.jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

You want one melee, one physical ranged, and one caster. The last one is up to you.

2 - 3 minutes of running around, 3 minutes of boss fights, 25 minutes of cutscenes

>Pixies are the souls of dead children turned into tiny winged murdering pranksters
>Fuath are equally murdering pranksters, just the souls of the drowned this time
>Amaro all outlive their former masters and are just sad sacks in general
>The ruins of Voeburt in the middle of it all
Gods, Il Mheg is fucking depressing. At least it has Nu Mou to chill with.

>buy the game
>they won't even let me look at the character select unless I keep buying the game

Congrats on being a rat

An easy run that will take ~40 minutes because of cutscenes

be happy that you didnt play in 2.0 and have to do it daily for tomes.

an agonising instance

>Please let this work! Just this once!

Attached: 1396119672325.png (750x988, 37K)

Shit, what was that second quote from?

>Nu Mou
>chill

Attached: 1548883472712.jpg (357x417, 60K)

For some reason every enemy, anywhere i go, has their healthbar displayed without me interacting with them
It never used to be like that, how do i change this?

Thancred saying goodbye to Minfilia.

Wow so even after you max all the zones you still have to do a bunch more fates to get everything because of the crappy 500 gem limit.

Attached: 435435443543535.jpg (1015x1500, 218K)

>This scene cannot be skipped.

Yep.

Nice thighs.
Anyone have the red line Minfilia pics?

Don't tell me you've never just sat there on a mushroom and watched all those tiny fuckers with their long ears and comical noses.