Games that bought all of their positive reviews

Games that bought all of their positive reviews.

Bonus if the review astroturfing convinced Yea Forums to buy a game that was trash.

Attached: 75645247235.jpg (644x362, 56K)

t. ogre filtered

This game is great though

pic not related

I hope no one sharing your shit taste makes you sad, faggot.

Sekiro was great.
I don't share some people's opinion about it being From's best game but still it was a great game.

cope soulsfag

FILTERED

You clearly don't appreciate the beauty of this game

Kill yourself

sekiro was alright, it's just really short and has absolutely 0 replay value. I felt more of an urge to replay dks2 than sekiro. I definitely regret spending $60 on it, it's more of a $20 game since it lasts all of 15-20 hours it's first go round.

>OP tries to troll
>just makes himself look like a little bitch

best FROM title since DaS1. always blatantly obvious that people who tried it and didnt like it got filtered early on like a scrub.

I disagree. I beat sekiro 6 times and got all the achievements. I beat dark souls 2 once and never played it again.

i played through it 8 times in a row basically; once you've finished it once you can pretty much cruise through the game (NG+ iterations) in like 90 mins or less unless you are purposely trying to clear areas again. to me the replay value comes from how fun it is to see how quickly you can crush bosses once you get the hang of the combat. that said, obviously it's a single player game so this only lasts so long before it gets a bit old. it's stil the type of game i will almost certainly go back to reply once in awhile when the itch strikes.

it does seem sad that DLC hasnt been announced but a new game has.

Sekiro didnt buy its reviews it just handed a literal how-to-play guide to reviewers, which omitted tons of important gameplay instructions that were either missing in the game or literally 100% incorrect or untrue.

I love the game but it doesn't teach people how to play at all, plenty have people have given up on it which they probably wouldn't have if the game had a proper tutorial on parry frames, parry decay and posture regen. Once you know how that works you become a better player instantly, but it's all hidden information UNLESS you're a reviewer.

People need to call out when reviews are from an experience vastly different to what paying customers actually get.

The replay value meme has to stop. It's not the 90s anymore, where you bought one game and spent weeks or months on it.

yeah you're right, it's the 2010s where companies release games for FREE that you can play for hundreds of thousands of hours, and get updated with brand new content (also free).

Lmao this. DaS2 is hot garbage that looks and plays like ass.

I think sekiro is braindead garbage that has only 1 weapon type and rewards mindless parry/guard spam, and all bosses are susceptible to it. In fact, I don't think that, it's just true. It's worse than the literal worst dark souls game. that's pretty fucking pathetic.

God bless this game, I've never seen so many electionfags here go from hype to "FUCKING SOULLESS TRASH! TOO HARD!" so quickly. Ogre and monkey filtered, the lot of you.

Attached: ssdt8.png (1233x1357, 390K)

>I love the game but it doesn't teach people how to play at all
It absolutely does, unless you're a braindead mong incapable of taking a hint. For fuck's sake, like a third of the bosses have an eavesdrop option right before them where you can listen to guards detail their exact weakness.
If you ever finish the game, start NG+ and see how quickly you run through things.

you have to remember, a large chunk of Yea Forums was born well after the year 2000 and by extension has the attention span of a goldfish

>defeat boss
>goto next bonfire room
>the room is a literal box with shit textures
Whoa, so this is the great dark souls 2 ive been hearing about. Did B team even try?

you obviously didn't play the game, literally the 1st miniboss you encounter doesn't allow "parry spam" (and for that matter even the parry-friendly bosses don't allow and actively punish spam)

t. tranny who needs an easy mode

I don't think I've ever been more strategic about combat than in this game

t. Pc shitter who didnt play bloodborne

I told you from the day it went up to pirate for pc that the game was terrible and easy as fuck, but you wouldn't listen

i loved bloodborne as well, probably finished it 5 or 6 times but sekiro was better IMO. souls-style "r1 r1 r1 r1 r1 r1" + magical iframe doge combat feels rather bland afterward.