Judgement Thread

How are you liking the game so far?

Attached: 197ED6A3-4A76-4234-A2EC-6E468942E8EC.jpg (775x960, 650K)

I'll hold off on judgement till I'm finished.

Done with it. It was good enough.
Who here /platinum/?

Attached: 1485454860034.webm (810x706, 343K)

How do I git gud at poker and blackjack? I need the 10,000 chips to get the free pass vouchers but the RNG is fucking me hard. I can’t get a winning hand to save my life

You could wait and get the cheat items (from fulfilling the Tachibana mahjong girl's requests). Otherwise just get lucky. For blackjack, I played by the same rules the dealer does. For poker, I checked through the first three cards' reveal. If I had something, I just kept raising through the end of the hand.

Attached: 1505357071472.webm (1280x720, 157K)

People who call Last of Us a movie game have no right to enjoy this one. The trailing missions are an absolute slog, very boring and terribly designed. This place is filled with hypocrites, TLoU is a much better game than this one.

should I play the entire yakuza series befor this? I plan to do it, but it might take me a year or so

beat it, had a blast and am doing the side shit now

when does tachibana mahjong unlock? I’m in chapter 6

Fellas...

Attached: saori.gif (500x272, 1.49M)

You have to play (win?) a game at Lullaby Mahjong.

It's really good, finished up the story in 30~ hours and have gotten another 17 hours out of premium adventure.
Currently working towards 50 rep and Amon then I'll probably put it down for good.
How do I do that, by the way? I've made friends with everyone, do I have to max out affinity with all the girls? That's what I'm doing now.

>being mad for this long about things people on Yea Forums say
LMAO

Thought I would've had more replies by now...

@470388959
Nope. Fuck you.

What? I'm just calling out the hypocrisy. The trailing missions alone are the most full and boring shit I've seen a game do in years. TLoU is a much better game, with much more engaging gameplay but gets called out here as a 'movie' game.

Attached: TheLastofUsRemasteredHeader.jpg (658x370, 121K)

When does the dude that sold me those baseball gloves move on to the next part of his quest? He's been saying the same shit for at least 5 chapters.

Savescum at the high rate table (100 chip starting I think). If you win 1 round you can bet 3000 next I think? So you only need a few double wins on blackjack (faster).

It's been 6 years user, move on.

You need to beat the first part of the second challenge course.

Can you get weapons and equipment in this one or is it like 6 where you can only use stuff you find lying on the ground?

Have you done more batting challenges?

I hated it. I've loved most of the Yakuza games I've played but I can't see anyone except total Yakuza fanboys enjoying this shit.

It's also the braindead way to grind money for me, by buying those paints with chips and then selling for money.

Read a few manga chapters while grinding.

Is there a quicker way than having to quit to the main menu every time to load a save?

Post Saoris.

Attached: Nakamichi Alley_.jpg (1920x1080, 349K)

Is this what Yakuza threads have turned into

Attached: 1543138924174.jpg (280x286, 20K)

It’s better than 1, 3, or 6.

>Waifus and bitching about Mahjong
Seems like nothing's changed to me

I must be the only human on Earth that loved 6 and hated Judgement

Gotcha.
Thanks.

Unfortunately I don't think so. I didn't find one at least.

Attached: PS Communities_20190713_003823.jpg (1920x1080, 402K)

Fucking faggot.

Attached: artworks-000313097316-lo48hi-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 84K)

Attached: saori.png (1724x950, 1.92M)

Looks like a tranny

Anyone know the best setup for the drone league

8/10
Pretty good

Attached: 1533775521960.jpg (1080x1350, 839K)

Just use the parts you get from the code scanning?

How do I increase my cost limit tho
iirc they all add up to over 100

Use the Low Cost turbo. I think it's 15 cost for 45 turbo.

You need to build a better frame. Buy a master blueprint from the SP shop hobo in the sewers and then build one.

i can understand why you think that.
i prefer judgment, but i like yakuza 6's gauntlets much more, and i like kiryu's dragon engine dragon of dojima style due to it feeling much quicker.

buy the dlc

don't buy the dlc

Seriously I probably would have never ever made it without the DLC drone.

Getting through (Reverse) Pipeline with 50 durability is infinite reloading hell.

start counting cards
you can see other people's hands since the new engine

Attached: D_TZYlcW4AADxi-.jpg (1920x1080, 117K)

I like it. Always liked Yakuza series but Kiryu was getting a bit boring for me. So a fresh new protagonist with the same setting is nice. My only complaint is that some of the stuff can be a bit tedious. Like the investigation mode. Particularly because of the fucking cats mewling until you find them.

yeah, i think most of the new stuff that was made specifically for this game brings down the experience a bit.
stuff like the tailing missions sort of kills my incentive to replay.