WHAT PISSES YOU OFF IN GAMES?!

WHAT PISSES YOU OFF IN GAMES?!
OPEN UP YOUR LUNGS AND SHOUT IT OUT!

Attached: 1530375572961.webm (720x394, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHVJD7k1km8
youtube.com/watch?v=FScfGU7rQaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I HATE THAT GAMES KEEP CHANGING AND THAT I KEEP GETTING OLDER.

women and minorities

PEOPLE WHO TALK ABOUT TIERS IN FIGHTING GAMES WHEN THEY'RE NOT EVEN CAPABLE OF PLAYING COMPETITIVELY. SHUT THE FUCK UP!

thirsty virgins

SHITTY NETCODE
IF IT LOOKS LIKE I HIT THEM I FUCKING DID AND IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR SHITTY SERVERS FAULT AS TO WHY I DIDN'T HIT THEM YOU FUCKING STUPID NIGGER BASTARDS

WHEN Yea Forums TALKS ABOUT FIGHTING GAMES AT ALL
Yea Forums DOESN'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT FIGHTING GAMES
Yea Forums SHOULD NEVER TALK ABOUT FIGHTING GAMES
EVER

When DLC just add items to your inventory. Can't play DA:O because of it

STOP FOLLOWING AND GLORIFYING INTERNET CELEBRITIES THAT LITERALLY DO NOTHING

Attached: 1392159612489.gif (220x160, 1.9M)

PANDERING TO VOCAL MINORITIES DOESN'T GUARANTEE YOU SALES STOP FUCKING GAMES UP TO GET BROWNIE POINTS

Attached: 1474010001310.jpg (472x472, 39K)

incel freaks

holy shit this, I'll expand it to anyone overreaching past their bracket in anything really. Motherfuckers who pick up a game and within the first 5 minutes are googling what the top tier meta is, especially in fucking pve only games. People just trying to copy world class speedrunning builds in monster hunter when they can't even roll a roar yet, going 100% max dps as they get one shot by trash mobs. Fuck off. People in fighting games who haven't even figured out dashing yet and say they're losing matches because of the tier list. PEOPLE WHO MAKE JUST PICKED THIS UP WHAT AM I IN FOR THREADS. PLAY THE FUCKING GAME YOU FAGGOT.

WHY IS IT ACCEPTED THAT THE 3 MAJOR FAGGOT COMPANIES NOW CHARGE YOU TO USE YOUR OWN FUCKING INTERNET THAT YOU ALREADY PAY FOR

WHY DIDN'T WE STOP XBOX FROM MAKING THIS FUCKING MEME A NORMAL THING

WHY SHOULD YOU PAY THEM TO GIVE YOU A TEMPORARY LICENSE THAT LET'S YOU ACCESS ONLINE FOR GAMES WHEN YOU ALREADY PAY INTERNET

CHARGING FOR ONLINE LITERALLY DOESN'T IMPROVE THEIR PERFORMANCE

SONY IS STILL SHIT WITH ONLINE

NINTENDO IS THE WORST

XBOX IS STILL JUST THE SAME SHIT AS IN THE 360 DAYS

THEY JUST STEAL MONEY AND PEOPLE ARE OKAY WITH IT WHY THE FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: RAGE.png (424x470, 146K)

I'D SAY THIS, BUT FOR TIERS IN GENERAL!
IF YOU'RE DOGSHIT AT THE GAME, TIERS ARE MEANINGLESS! METAFAGS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!

WHEN THE GAME LOCKS THE HIGHEST DIFFICULTY AVAILABLE!
IT'S ANNOYING TO GO BACK TO AN OLD GAME WHERE YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR SAVE FILE ANYMORE AND ARE LOCKED OUT OF IT UNTIL YOU REBEAT THE GAME!
GAMES WHERE THEY GIVE YOU ACHIEVEMENTS BASED ON THE DIFFICULTY ALSO PISS ME OFF IF THE HIGHEST DIFFICULTY DOESNT UNLOCK THE OLD ONES!

>WHY DIDN'T WE STOP XBOX FROM MAKING THIS FUCKING MEME A NORMAL THING
>WE
""WE"" DON'T HAVE CONTROL OF ANYTHING, THE NORMALFAGS DO. ONCE THERE WAS BLOOD IN THE WATER, THE OTHER TWO COMPANIES WERE OBVIOUSLY GONNA JOIN IN.

>GAME ON NORMAL IS TOO EASY
>2ND PLAYTHROUGH ON THE NOW UNLOCKED HARD MODE IS EASY BECAUSE YOU KNOW THE GAME WELL
AAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1gxknu79h6f01.gif (326x326, 255K)

I FUCKING HATE SMASH PLAYERS AND THEIR RETARDED WRONG LINGO. WHY DON'T THEY KNOW WHAT WORDS MEAN (I KNOW WHY, THEY ARE UNDERAGE TRANNIES). STOP FUCKING CALLING RECOVERY "ENDLAG" YOU DUMB FUCKS. LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A HIT AND HURTBOX FOR CHRIST'S SAKE. FUCK YOU

GONGS THATS DON'T MAKE A GONG SOUND WHEN YOU HIT THEM!

This old guy is seriously everywhere.

I HATE BACKTRACKING IN JRPGS AND HAVING TO FIGHT LOWER LEVEL ENEMIES I BARLEY GET EXP FROM AGAIN AND AGAIN. I SHOULD BE ABLE TO TURN OFF RANDOM ENCOUNTERS IN LOWER AREAS IF IT DOESN'T PROVIDE A CHALLENGE OR REWARD AHHHHHHHHHHHH

PANDERING TO SELF-INSERT BETA VIRGINS

He's an old euro engineer who woke up to being a meme one day. He did a TED talk that was somewhat interesting

GIVE ME COOL MOVEMENT OPTIONS IF I'M GONNA BE BACKTRACKING LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT

Attached: 984438271.jpg (1026x889, 48K)

WHY CAN'T WE JUST HAVE NICE THINGS
VIDEO GAMES ARE FANTASY, WE DON'T NEED VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS TO BE AS UGLY AS PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE

super armor in fighting games

>Antialiasing ON | OFF

Attached: 1530413423635.gif (700x393, 1.5M)

>"You need to restart the game for these options to take effect"

Attached: 1477558363977.jpg (700x714, 84K)

I HATE PERMANENTLY MISSABLES IN JRPGS AND OTHER LONG AS ALL FUCK GAMES, I'M NOT PLANNING TO PLAY THESE +80 HOURS AGAIN FOR THE NEXT SEVEN OR SO YEARS, LET ME 100% IN FUCKING PEACE
AND FUCK ONLINE GAMES THAT RELIES ON "FEAR OF MISSING OUT" CONTENT, IF I MISS SOME COOL SHIT I WILL JUST NEVER PLAY YOUR SHITTY ASS GAME EVER AGAIN YOU JEWISH FUCKS

DRIBBLE AND READ
DRIBBLE AND FUCKING READ
GODDAMN ROCKET LEAGUE
STOP GIVING UP POSSESSION

Attached: angryreacjoinsthebattle.png (876x960, 810K)

I FUCKING HATE GAMERS WHERE THE DEVELOPER CARES MORE ABOUT PETTY BUG TESTING THAN MAKING THE GAME FUN
I CAN UNDERSTAND FUCKING MAJOR GAME CRASHES BUT WHEN YOU PUT INVISIBLE WALLS AROUND LITERALLY EVERYTHING JUST BECAUSE YOURE AFRAID OF SOMEONE INTENTIONALLY GOING OUT OF BOUNDS (which is fucking fun fuck you) YOURE A CUNT
AND THEN THERES THE DEVS WHO GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO PATCH SMALL FUN GLITCHES IN SINGLEPLAYER GAMES
OOOOOOOOOOH FUCK YOU

Attached: 1561076314266.jpg (1200x800, 305K)

Matchmaking, rankings, and esports.

THE ENDLESS STUPID FUCKING PURSUIT OF EVERY BIG GAME-STUDIO TO MAKE GRAPHICS AS DEMANDING AND AS "REALISTIC" AS POSSIBLE, BUT ALL THEY END UP DOING IS KILLING COLORS, KILLING LIGHTNING, KILLING ATMOSPHERE AND SLAPPING MOTION BLUR ON TOP OF ALL THAT

Attached: 3dd.gif (299x440, 228K)

Rockstar and GTA. RDR was their first game they made that didn't feel like it was written by a juggalo and even if they don't spam new releases now, they did on the ps2.

This is mine

>say x opinion
>everyone says I'm a troll
>Some flavor of the month YouTuber says it
>It's basically everyone's opinion now
Get your own fucking thoughts you easily manipulated faggots

Attached: 1519531966760.jpg (335x594, 39K)

>1990's/2000's
>Tons of creativity and experimentation on games
>Expansions that gave you a lot more game for a fair price
>Simple, no account bullshit
>Lots of moddable games
>Lots of games with originality
>Willing to take risks
>Almost no hand holding
>Must use your brain
>Plenty of irregular themes

>2010's
>Minimal creativity and experimentation
>DLC and microtransaction plastic shit
>Account bullshit
>Minimal amount of moddable games
>Barely any originality
>HAVE TO BE (((SAFE)))
>GPS marker compass quest marker fast travel absolute shit
>You must have at least 60 IQ to play this game
>Overused fantasy/modern/sci-fi themes

>2020's
>????

>bump

open world collecthons. fuck off with that gay shit.

WASTING MY TIME PLAYING THEM

stop playing AAA you insufferable faggot

this. if you grasp any concept of the fighting game you play, its by actually playing and you dont need to google shit except frame data.
smash fags seem up there ass about tiers and claim excitement for shit like banjo but you know they will spew so much shit about their frame data whats safe and whats good, what sucks, and completely drop a character they claimed as a favorite being included.

I FUCKING HATE DAY 1 DLC. PUBLISHERS NEED TO FUCK OFF AND LET DEVS DO THEIR FUCKING JOBS INSTEAD OF FUCKING OVER THE CUSTOMER FOR A FEW PENNIES

Attached: 1562618020895.gif (179x135, 497K)

I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF PUZZLE GAMES BEING TRASHED
EVERYWHERE I LOOK IT'S SUBHUMAN FAGGOTS SHOUTING "PUZZLE GAMES AREN'T WORTH FULL PRICE" THEN NOT EVEN TOUCHING THEM AT $30
EVERYWHERE I LOOK IT'S TOTAL RETARDS SAYING "BUT I ALREADY OWN TETRIS" ACTING LIKE PUYO PUYO TETRIS AND TETRIS EFFECT AND SEGA TETRUS AND THE TGM SERIES EVEN PLAY VAGUELY THE FUCKING SAME
EVERYWHERE I LOOK I SEE PUZZLE GAME FRANCHISES FALLING INTO THE TRAP OF MOBAGE SHIT, FUCKING PUYO PUYO, PUZZLE BOBBLE, AND NOW EVEN DOCTOR MARIO HAVE ALL BEEN RUINED BY MOBAGE AIDS
FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU DUMB NIGGERS WHO CALLS PUZZLE GAMES "MOM GAMES"
YOU'RE ALL FUCKING FAGGOTS

I have, but indie games are so low budget and small there is hardly anything out there worthy of interest. Subnautica was probably the closest thing to appealing to me.

GRAPHICS FUCKING MATTER
GRAPHICS AND MUSIC ARE LITERALLY JUST AS IMPORTANT AS GAMEPLAY TO MAKING A GOOD GAME
THERE IS LITERALLY NO FUCKING DEBATING THIS, YOU DUMB FAGGOTS JUST THINK THAT GOOD GRAPHICS CAN ONLY MEAN "MUH REALISM" SHIT

>paying money for fucking tetris when there's 300 browser versions
I have it on my OG gameboy as well, stop being an autist

do you think harold knows he's a meme?

>paying money for fucking tetris when there's 300 browser versions
YOU'RE A NIGGER
YOU'RE A DUMB FUCKING RETARDED NIGGER
YOU HAVE PLAYED EXACTLY ONE OR TWO TETRIS GAMES IN YOUR FUCKING LIFE AND HAVE NO IDEA HOW TETRIS ACTUALLY WORKS
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

AA still exists with the same budget as games back in the early 2000s
Plus, you're overgeneralizing about indie
But I'm tired of having this argument with every goddamn retard who cries about "muh state of the vidya industry", it' always the same with you scum. Not willing to look at anything but the most heavily marketed shit but still whining about the industry as if you know shit
Just drop out of the hobby

>OG gameboy as well
>gameboy tetris
>playing literally anything like modern tetris
>implying

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=QHVJD7k1km8

THIS

he did a whole TED talk about it

nice

>holy shit dude this is modern tetris you can save a piece for later now pls give me 60 bucks

He did a ted talk about that very subject.

>i know literally nothing about rotation systems, drop systems, unique mechanics, the impact of visual changes, or anything else: the post

>the impact of visual changes
hahahaha

I can't stand communities. There's a difference between a player-base, and a community, and it's a big fucking one. Communities end up being circle-jerking, poseur full faggots who try bicker about nonsensical shit, whine about endless "game-play killers", and pander to e-celebs. A player-base just plays the fucking game, as intended, and give feedback when necessary.

SURVIVAL HORROR
CRAFTING SYSTEM
GAMER""""""CULTURE""""" EASTER EGS

thank you for admitting you've lost the argument

NO ONE FUCKING WANTS TRANNIES IN THEIR GAMES BUT PEOPLE TROLL AND SHITPOST JUST TO ANNOY PEOPLE; NO ONE ACTUALLY WANTS TRANNY SHIT IN THEIR MEDIA.

Attached: 1561853925759.jpg (415x604, 97K)

>game-play killers
I have never heard of this
Do you mean like gamebreaking bugs?

Loot
Equipment
Levelling up
RPG Mechanics

When the game is a sidescroller or a stupid Nintendo game for shitlords

Breath of the Wild was good tho

ENEMIES HAVING PARTY WIDE ATTACKS WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE PARTY WIDE HEALS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL! FUCK YOU DRAGON QUEST!

I think user means stuff like 'Wow-killer'

mini maps
quest markers
>we made this huge game and then decided to ruin it because we're sure you're stupid
The worst part is that it seems like people get lazier with the more bad conveniences they add, so they add more, making us lazier, so they add more, making us lazier, and on and on and basically I hate video games

PLAYING SPLATOON 2 AND GETTING TEABAG! AND KNOWING YOU'RE LOSING AT THE SAME TIME BECAUSE YOUR TEAM SUCK!

Attached: 3275767-2649489700-Squid.gif (480x270, 1.43M)

Name me one game

Every single game ever released by Focus Home

DOGS
EVERY SINGLE FUCKING GAME THEY SHOW UP IN THEY'RE IMPOSSIBLE TO FUCKING HIT BECAUSE THE MOVE AROUND SO ERRATICALLY AND THEY'RE ALSO IMPOSSIBLE TO AVOID, AND THEY'RE LOWER TO THE GROUND SO YOU FUCKING MISS ALL THE TIME
EVERY SINGLE FUCKING GAME THEY'RE IN. I FUCKING HATE DOGS

Attached: 1559267467690.jpg (1068x1329, 340K)

Holy shit Harold had enough huh?

Only worthwhile games I see are Trackmania and Divinity. The rest are honestly shit.
>t. Focus Home Interactive employee

MURDER MEEEE

I HATE WHEN MY PEEPEE THROWS UP WHEN I LOOK AT CERTAIN GIRLS IN MY ANIME GAMES AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WTF IS WRONG WOTH ME GOD HELP ME!

>I hate all these modern games they're all about marketing shit and making a buck
>what about these AA games?
>never heard of them they must be shit lmao
Stop playing videogames then so no one has to read your stupid fucking posts

HE'S DONE HIDING IT

Attached: the_abyss_gazes_into_you.jpg (480x315, 18K)

fucking this
goddamnit

I FUCKING HATE THAT EVEN HERE ON Yea Forums WHERE PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSEDLY ACTUALLY INTO THE HOBBY AND SMARTER THAN YOUR AVERAGE CREDDIT COCKSUCKING CONSUMER, THE ONLY THINGS EVER GETTING TALKED ABOUT ARE WESTERN AAA DLC-RIDDEN PIECES OF SHIT CINEMATIC GAMES. PEOPLE MAKING THREADS ABOUT REGRETTING THEIR CONSOLE PURCHASE BECAUSE IT HAS NOGAE MS EXCEPT *INSERT FUCKING SHILLED TO HELL AND BACK, HAS A CARDBOARD CUTOUT STAND AT THE GAMESTOP ENTRANCE, TV SPOT HAVING SYSTEM SELLER*. WHY DO YOU FAGS LITERALLY NOT KNOW ABOUT ANY FUCKING VIDEO GAMES. WHY DO YOU RETARDS LITERALLY JUST BITCH ABOUT FUCKING BIOSHOCK OR SOULSBORNE OR FUCKING WITCHER AND ASSCREED. OR THE FUCKING NINTENDIES. FUCK YOU GUYS

AAAAAAAAAAH CLASSIC RESIDENT EVIL DOGS FUCK OFF

What's your opinion of Golden Krone Hotel?

>Assuming I never played them
Retard

Attached: 1563092230137.jpg (480x480, 32K)

VISUALLY UNAPPEALING
PREMISE SEEMS VERY INTERESTING HOWEVER
WILL INVESTIGATE FURTHER
THANK YOU FOR BRINGING IT UP
WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT PERSONALLY?

And this is why we don't discuss good vidya on Yea Forums
Because it's impossible to discuss something that almost no one else here has opinions on, and because certain faggots who otherwise bitch about AAA complain about the fucking grafix

To be fair the money you pay for internet doesn't go to the companies so they'd have to pay for all the servers and maintenance and what not themselves.
I don't play online on consoles though and it's free on PC.

TALK ABOUT IT YOU RETARD, I'M LITERALLY ASKING YOU IF IT'S WORTH PICKING UP AND THAT'S YOUR RESPONSE?

PEOPLE LIKE THIS WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE TACTICS USED AT DIFFERENT LEVELS OF PLAY AND EVEN AT CASUAL LEVELS THERE IS SUPER CHEAP SHIT. LIKE TAKE TERRAN IN STARCRAFT 2 FOR EXAMPLE A CLUSTER OF MARINES WITH STIM READY TAKES A WHOLE ASSORTMENT OF PROTOSS UNITS TO DEFEAT IT. BUT POSTERS LIKE THIS FUCKING MORON THINK THAT COMPLAINING ABOUT UNIT COMPOSITION DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL IF YOU DON'T PLAY STARCRAFT PROFESSIONALLY. SO TO RECAP - TEN MINUTES INTO THE MATCH, TERRAN JUST HAS TO MAKE MARINES AND SEND THEM TOWADS THE ENEMY, MEANWHILE PROTOSS OR ZERG PLAYERS HAS TO PLAY AT DOUBLE THE SPEED JUST TO CREATE THE DIVERSE SET OF UNITS/STRUCTURES THAT WILL DEFEAT THAT BALL OF MARINES AND TERRAN PLAYERS ACTUALLY THINK THEIR FACTION IS THE HARDEST TO PLAY.

OR HELL, TAKE DEADSHOT FROM INJUSTICE 2 OR GUILE FROM STREET FIGHTER. AT A CASUAL LEVEL THOSE ARE TWO EXTREMELY BUFF CHARACTERS. THEY ARE ABLE TO SIT ON THEIR SIDE OF THE SCREEN AND JUST SPAM SPECIALS. AND YOU WILL NOT BEAT THEM WITHOUT HAVING A GREATER UNDERSTANDING OF THE GAME THEN THE PERSON SPAMMING. UNDERSTAND? ONE PERSON IS PLAYING AT AN EXTREMELY LOW LEVEL AND HAVING SUCCESS, ANOTHER PERSON IS PLAYING AT A HIGHER LEVEL AND NOT WINNING, BECAUSE HE CHOOSE ALEX IN STREET FIGHTER 5. NOTHING IS EVER COMPLETELY BALANCED AT ALL. SO ALL COMPLAINTS ABOUT BALANCE ARE PERFECTLY VALID YOU REDDIT LOVING PSEUDO-INTELLECTUAL FUCKFACE!

>TALK ABOUT IT YOU RETARD
Nope. You proved my point plenty though, thanks

Unironically this

WHEN FUCKING GAMES ON STEAM OPEN UP THEIR OWN LAUNCHERS AND WANT THEIR OWN ACCOUNTS! LIKE FUCK OFF IM ALREADY USING STEAM JUST PUT YOUR NEWS AND SHIT ON THERE

HOW IS ANYONE SUPPOSED TO FIND OUT ABOUT IT IF YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT IT BECAUSE THEY DON'T ALREADY KNOW, DUMB FUCK.

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON GUNDAM EXTREME VERSUS FULL BOOST

AGGRESSIVE AND LOUD VOICES.

WHY THE FUCK IS Yea Forums BEGGING FOR SWITCH PORTS BUT SHITPOST SONY FOR HAVING NO GAMES? WHY CAN'T THEY LIKE MULTIPLE CONSOLES?

Attached: 1562365323971.gif (220x220, 99K)

why is ojisan so angry

>the guy who doesn't know what a game discussion is is also a weeaboo
Big shock
>HOW IS ANYONE SUPPOSED TO FIND OUT ABOUT IT IF YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT IT
Same way you discover and research all your games, faggot. Or is Yea Forums your main information site for games?

YOU DONT ACTUALLY OWN ANYTHING, JUST A LICENSE THAT CAN BE REVOKED AT ANY TIME

Attached: yelling merchant.jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

>LAG
>GET SHOT THROUGH WALL

Attached: 1561142171267.jpg (780x1040, 165K)

you're the one who brought up a game and when questioned if it was worth getting decided to not discuss whether or not it was worth getting. based retard

WHY WOULD I PLAY THAT GAME IN PARTICULAR OVER THE MILLIONS OF OTHER ONES. MAKE A THREAD ABOUT SOMETHING DIFFERENT YOU FUCKING HOMOSEXUAL.

>THE GUY WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT A VIDEO GAME BOARD IS FOR IS A WESTERN PIXEL INDIEKEK
WOW BLOWING MY MIND HERE

THERE HASN'T BEEN A GOOD MULTI-PLAYER FPS SINCE TF2 WHICH HAS BEEN DOGSHIT FOR AT LEAST 6 YEARS

everything is boring, copy of a copy and nobody is taking risks, not even small ones

well, maybe risks in terms of boldly gauging your wallets with 90$ ''deluxe'' release, season passes, lootboxes, microtransactions, exclusive pre-order items, paid mods, subscription services etc. etc.

>roguelikes are pixelshit
Cute, weeaboo
Yep I did. And it proved my point perfectly

what the hell is your point, that people don't discuss good games on Yea Forums because they're autistic about other people not playing it before them?

Try reading my posts

>Have to finish long game on normal mode to unlock hard
>Party member with backstory building them up to be some war-hardened veteran starts off with the same level and combat abilities as the bitchboy farmer MC
>Any sniper in a multiplayer game
>Day one DLC
>games that use the term 'collector's edition' When it should be called 'complete edition'
>Anyone who refers to Portal as the best puzzle game of all time when Talos Principle exists
>Speedrunners using glitches
>Politics in vidya
>Nips having to make all their fucking games Anime
>Those underage faggots who shit on Fallout 1 youtube videos because they're so invested in defending todd's dumpster fire of a game
>Anyone who still has faith in Bethesda
>Anyone who thinks Bioshock Infinite was 'smart' when the story had a million fucking plot holes and the gameplay is more simple than it has ever been before fuck you Ken Levine you motherfucker you have no idea how hard I tried to like that dogshit of a game
And most of all fuck those FUCKING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ADS ON YOUTUBE I'M NOT PLAYING YOUR TRASHY MOBA GAME YOU FILTHY ECELEB CANCERS

I HATE WHEN GAMES TELL ME WHAT TO DO
LET ME JUST BE A DIFFERENT PERSON MAKING MY OWN CHOICES IN ANOTHER WORLD

I made my post about that particular game because it exemplifies what happens when you aren't retarded like you. I found that game because of a thread, and then continued making threads about it after getting more and more people into it. We had weekly rooms for over a year about and many of those people are still my friends to this day. But I guess I should've just been a snarky faggot on day 1 and prevented all of that from happening so we could have another bloodborne pc port begging general

>caring about MP
>caring about what speedrunners do
>caring about nip games
>caring about fucking youtube comments
>not having adblock
underaged/10

I WISH PEOPLE WOULD STOP PLAYING GAMES THEY ALREADY HATE JUST TO REAFFIRM THEY STILL HATE THEM.

Attached: 1518471502511.png (629x1173, 129K)

I DON'T CARE ABOUT SKILL TREES

WHY MUST EVERY GAME SERIES I LIKE TURN INTO PSEUDO RPGS

I HATE WHEN I'M TRYING TO DO A COMBO AND MY ENTIRE BODY STARTS TO ITCH

GRIND

Tedious and predictable formulaic grind like Ubisoft games. Climb something then activate device to unlock area BS.

GTA V shitty emphasis on multiplayer so making everything a grind. Driving to missions and doing missions, everything's repetition and grinding.

Also Rockstar's over emphasis on their characters gestures and actions turning a simple button press to three more prompts because excessive interaction is important.

Indie pixel shit. indie devs are becoming lazier and lazier as time goes. Pixel shit graphics with predictable tired gameplay that was relevant only in the late 90s but hey it's indie and part of the nostalgia right?

>gameplay that was relevant only in the late 90s
>le gameplay totally changes over time meme

COMPANION/ALLY AI BEING USELESS ON PURPOSE, BECAUSE DEVS WANTED TO """EMPOWER PLAYER"""(TM)

I'm glad Harold found some success with his meme status. He seems like a nice guy.

>boomer encounters meme of him, doesn't understand it, gets mad for a bit before calming down and realizing it's funny
Good outcome.

When a game has systems capable of cool emergent gameplay and just general fun by fucking with them, but they're crippled by the developer because of muh realism.

GTA V suffers from this greatly

>You cannot beat enemy
>In fact you HAVE to lose to him to progress the story
>He's just a normal enemy but bigger

>Play casual/quickplay mode when there's a clear competitive mode
>People still complain about meta picks/strats

>Finish text box section
>Walk two feet
>"OH BY THE WAY"

Attached: 1524938764890.jpg (480x480, 60K)

WAITING TWO FUCKING YEARS FOR A FUCKING UPDATE

Attached: mwhch22ygj6z.png (1024x768, 482K)

BASED

design and theming are more important than graphics. this is why a PS1 game can look better than PS4. better graphical fidelity provides a wider array of means for designing a visual world but these tools are often wasted on those without the talent to make something great.

i do

You hate capitalism. Or more specifically you hate copyright, which is a construct of capitalism.

Games that require no story needlessly adding a fucking story to it, making me sit for 10+ minutes before I can play. I'm looking at you newer Super Mario games

If you want to see the true ending youll need to 100% the game which means wasting hours on ridiculous fetch quests and collecting random crap

super mario sunshine

The TF2 code should unironically be made open source by Valve once they finally fart out the last update.

THAT IS LITERALLY WHAT I AM REFERRING TO YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID
GRAPHICS DOESN'T JUST MEAN "MUH GIGAFLOP TERRABYTE HI-RES BUMPMAPPED REALISM TEXTURES" YOU DUMB FAGGOT

NINTENDO

UNCLE, NO!

To be fair players should be able to host their own fucking servers.

yes but i said it without sounding like a raging ape. graphical fidelity is nothing without good design.

Attached: 1477711406592.gif (500x500, 487K)

FUCKING FAGGOTS BUYING RIGHTS TO IPS THEN NOT DOING SHIT WITH THEM OR MAKING THEM ABSOLUTE SHIT FUCK YOU MICROSHIT UNDO WHAT YOU DID TO PERFECT DARK

Attached: 1532022032182.gif (600x338, 350K)

I HATE IT WHEN I GET PUT ON A TEAM THAT DOESN'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT PLAYING THE GAME AND EVEN WHEN I TRY MY HARDEST WE STILL LOSE BECAUSE YOUR FACING AND ENTIRE ENEMY TEAM BY YOURSELF AND IT MAKES ME MAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (660x440, 2.78M)

When some passive aggressive faggot joins my team throwing backhanded comments despite being 100% trash.

Attached: 1550870523507.png (439x210, 62K)

THIS FUCKING BOOM BUST CYCLE OF SHITTING GAMES AND RUNNING IPS INTO THE GROUND IS RUIN ING EVERYTHING AND MAKING VIDEO GAMES NOTHING MORE THAN GACHA SHIT

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: 1481422640836.jpg (482x642, 54K)

Compounding difficulty with tedium or time wasters. If you're developing a game that has the player encounter a fail state often, why have that fail state be annoying and/or have getting back to action long? I'm not talking about check points either. I'm talking about dying and waiting for several dialogue prompts and 2 - 3 loading screens just to make another attempt. Just fucking put me back in a position where i can play the game again. Tedium is not difficulty and is not interesting. It just makes your game ass.

It just makes me wonder, do developers that make a point for difficulty play their own games? Like, imagine designing a game that's supposed to be a challenge and that is actually pretty fun and then saying "fuck yeah, now we just need the annoying tedium to get all the pussy".

Attached: 1345352967685.gif (286x119, 449K)

FUCK YEARLY GAMES
IF YOU BUY YEARLY RELEASES FUCK YOU I HOPE YOU HATE YOURSELF
LITERALLY NOTHING IN VIDYA HAS EVER BEEN MADE DECENT WITH YEARLY RELEASES.
also indies being mostly shit and having to idort my way through 4 different fucking platforms to find all the decent ones.

A mod deleted a perfectly fine videogame thread because it was about card videogames rather than the latest nintendo garbage, fuck mods

This

>Getting Team killed throughout a match
>Defend yourself from these assholes
>Get suspended for it
R6S
>Developers give more shits about esports/competitive scene/leagues fucking whatever
>Instead of new fun content
Looking at R6S again & one of the killing nails for Overwatch
>Game has unused assists for years
>Player's are super fucking hyped about this new content
>New update doesn't have them...
>THE LAST UPDATE FOR THE GAME
FOR FUCKS SAKE ETG, I WANTED THOSE GUNGEERS YOU ASSHOLES GIVE THEM TO ME INSTEAD OF THE ARCADE CABINET. FUUCCCCCCCCCCCCK

Attached: What Applies 2 You.png (694x1172, 62K)

>doesn't know how bad p2p stuff can be sometimes

People picking easy mode characters in fighting games.
This does not necessarily mean top tier.

>GAME WITH MIC
>NOBODY FUCKING USES MIC, EVERYONE IS ON DISCORD

>NOBODY SAYS THE N-WORD ANYMORE!

>SHITTY FUCKING TEAMMATES
>LOSING WITH 35 KILLS 5 DEATHS BECAUSE I DIE ONE FUCKING TIME TO A SNIPER AND THE ENEMY TEAM RAPES MY MUPPET TEAMMATES

FUCK SHITTY PLAYERS!

Attached: 1539829926976.jpg (652x792, 111K)

STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT HARD GAMES PREVENTING CRIPPLES PLAYING IT AS AN EXCUSE FOR YOUR LACK OF SKILL YOU GAMING "JOURNALISTS, IT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING THAT YOU WOULD BRING THEM INTO THAT DISCUSSION YOU SLIMY NIGGERS

Attached: 1471022249465.png (576x507, 113K)

>ro2 in definition
god i hated having to go into third party voice comms, just let me sprint across the front lines while no one is looking so i can rape close range with my shitty smg

Yea, I'm thinking he's based

Attached: 1560047134404.jpg (511x671, 33K)

WEBBY FUCKING LEAVE DUDE!!!!!!!
I CANT DO IT I CANT TAKE THIS SHIT NO MORE MAN

Attached: 7232hec13ba31.jpg (479x287, 14K)

HARDEST BOSS DROPS BEST WEAPON!

I wish Harold was my granddad

Fucking Gustavo, that's what pisses me off about video games

Or worse
>flavor of month has shitty and wrong opinion
>Everyone agrees with it when it's patently bullshit

Attached: 1509923952152.jpg (486x412, 182K)

Attached: 1558318665563.jpg (400x348, 57K)

FUCK GAMES THAT TOUT HAVING BLOOD AND GORE BUT CAN'T EVEN HAVE BASIC BLOOD DECALS THAT STAIN THE ENVIRONMENT. ON THAT NOTE FUCK SHOOTERS WITH HITMARKERS. SHIT'S GAY.

Attached: 1556918316638.png (319x269, 101K)

I tried to think of something specific that makes me angry that has not already been mentioned and even though I can't think of anything I'm fucking mad now and can't sleep
Fuck you

Attached: 1560178851235.png (341x340, 170K)

>GAME WITH MIC
>NOBODY FUCKING USES MIC, EVERYONE IS ON DISCORD
god this so much man, can't believe i didn't think of it first. Whether it's teamwork required but everyone is in little discord cliques instead of all 32 players or whatever communicating together or something where you're supposed to be isolated and playing with random pick up groups but instead its you and your boys on discord trivializing it. I remember going to my friends house and he was playing the Friday the 13th game. You had to actually find walkie talkies on the map to enable voice chat with other people who found walkie talkies. It was so cool to see that as a mechanic but I already know for sure everyone's just on 3rd party voice chat anyways basically cheating. Damn shame but it's a reality of the modern environment. Playing Resident Evil Outbreak with voice chat feels dirty too

My girlfriend getting BLACKED thats what makes me mad in video games
Thats the stream guys

I'm outie 5000

Brain dead teammates in Squad.

Just yesterday my SL was driving our whole squad in a logi around enemy lines to set up a flank FOB, we run into an enemy tank, we have 2 LAT and 1 HAT in the back who cant see whats in front of the truck. SL does nothing but keep quiet and slowly try to back out around a bend in the road, and of course we get blown up. If he had called a dismount, or announced there was a tank in front of us, we wouldve had plenty of time to take it out.

I'm getting pretty boiled playing the flying stages in spyro 1, can't touch a fucking drop of water without counting as a loss. Probably not going to able to 120% it because of them .

NO YOU FUCKING DONT

When my characters end up getting stuck on something in the level and I have to start said level over again.

Fuck you, LEGO Jurassic World.

So they shouldn't pander to the hardcore fans either? Dumbfuck.

FUCK WEEBS AND THEIR FUCKING TRASHY GACHA JRPG DATING SIM SHIT I ENJOY SOME ANIME I ENJOY SOME MANGA BUT NEVER SIGNED FOR ANY OF THIS BULLSHIT TO BE SO PREVALENT AND BORDERLINE REDUNDANT IN MY HOBBY ITS NOT A GAME IF ITS ABOUT BIG TITTY WAIFUS NOT TO ME NOT TO 90% POPULACE WHO CARES ABOUT SOME LITERALLY WHO CHINK GIRLS

Attached: what do you mean theres no switch port.png (671x264, 34K)

THE FUCKING INDUSTRY STOPPED TRYING AFTER 2008

THE ONLY THING THE INDUSTRY HAS INNOVATED AND FOCUSED ON IMPROVING IS THE FUCKING MILLION DIFFERENT PREORDERS (SOME OF WHICH DON'T CONTAIN THE GAME), DAY ONE DLC, MICROTRANSACTIONS, LOOTBOXES, CONSUMEABLE XP BOOSTERS AND OTHER 'TIME SAVERS', AND SEASON PASSES TO ENDLESSLY NICKEL-AND-DIME THEIR CUSTOMERS

WHILE AT THE SAME TIME PARING DOWN GAMES TO THE BARE FUCKING MINIMUM - NO EXTRA GAME MODES, NO UNLOCKABLE CHARACTERS, NO HIDDEN LEVELS, NO NOTHING - AND BLATANTLY RELEASING UNFINISHED GAMES (ANTHEM, DESTINY 2, ETC.)

AND I'M REALLY, REALLY SICK OF SJWS AND THE PUSSYIFICATION OF VIDEO GAMES

AN M RATED GAME MEANS NOTHING ANYMORE BECAUSE GORE, TITTIES, SWEARING, AND SMOKING ARE 'PROBLEMATIC' AND HAVE TO BE ELIMINATED FOR VIRTUE SIGNALLING GOODBOY POINTS

Attached: beerus what the fuck.jpg (183x200, 10K)

WHY CAN'T GAMES JUST FOCUS ON GOOD GAMEPLAY? WHY DO WE NEED HYPER EXPENSIVE GRAPHICS, CGI CUTSCENES, VOICE ACTING, AND WAIFU SHIT?! WHATEVER HAPPENED TO A GAME JUST BEING GOOD ON ITS OWN MERITS?!

>B-BUT THEY CAN CO-EXIST
MY ASS THEY CAN CO-EXIST! EVERY TIME SOMEONE USES THAT GARBAGE DEFENSE, THEY ALWAYS IGNORE THE GAMEPLAY SO THEY CAN JERK OFF TO THEIR WAIFU AND JERK OFF THE CINEMATIC STORYTELLING. GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE AND STOP TRYING TO MAKE GAMES INTO MOVIES OR PORN VISUAL NOVELS!

Attached: that's alot of mad.png (530x574, 196K)

I HATE GAMERS

PEA BRAIN CONSUMERS I RELUCTANTLY SHARE A HOBBY WITH

STOP ENABLING EVERY HORRIBLE PRACTICE AND COMPANIES. YOU'LL BOYCOTT EA FOR A WEEK IN A GRAND MOVEMENT THEN COMPLETELY FORGET AND BUY THEIR NEXT GAME ANYWAY. GACHA GAMERS ARE DISEASED SOULS, GOD BLESS COMPANIES FOR MILKING RETARDED GAMERS DRY, KMR IS MY HERO. STOP WATCHING PEOPLE PLAY VIDEO GAMES YOU INCELS JUST PIRATE IT INSTEAD. AND FINALLY FUCK Yea Forums

Attached: 1562659466668.jpg (716x403, 63K)

GAMES THAT HYPE YOU UP TO BE "MASTER OF THE BLADE" OR "MASTER OF THE GUNKATA" AND THEN YOUR CHARACTER IS ACTUALLY A PUSSY BITCH BECAUSE THE GAME NEEDS SOME WAY TO MAKE THE PLAYER FEEL LIKE HE'S GETTING GUD
IF YOU WANT TO MAKE ME FEEL GOOD, START ME OUT AS A NOBODY AND MAKE MY WORK MY WAY UP. EVEN I WANNA BE THE GUY DID THAT AND STARTED YOU OFF AS A KID TO SHOW YOUR PROGRESSION
EVEN DARKSOULS DOES THIS SHIT WHY IS IT SO HARD

THATS IT
IM TEAM KILLING YOU NEXT ROUND

>WHAT PISSES YOU OFF IN GAMES?!
games that take themselves too seriously
games that take control away from the player constantly
games that focus on realistic graphics rather then a interesting/distinct art style
games that heavily market celebrity voice acting as a main selling point
games with slow, clunky movement

Discordniggers and everyone else with any sort of attachment beyond that of strangers playing together.

WHY DEVELOPERS THINK MATCHMAKING IS A GOOD IDEA? STOP SELLING GAMES WITH IT ON SHITHOLE COUNTRIES WITH SHIT INTERNET THAT CAN ONLY PLAY WITH PEOPLE ON OTHER CONTINENTS WITH SHITFUL OF PING. IT RUINS THE GAME FOR EVERYONE.

Attached: 16c.gif (400x223, 1017K)

NIGGERS
WOMEN
FAGGOTS
TRANNIES
SPICS
MUDSLIMS
RETARDS

TIME LIMITS AND INVENTORY LIMITS

FUCK THAT GAY SHIT

NEUROTIC CHILDREN DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION WHO THINK SOME MINOR EVENT IN THEIR DEVELOPMENT ACTUALLY RESULTED IN A SUBSTANTIVE MENTAL CONDITION THAT THEY CANT SHUT UP ABOUT WHILE THEY GO ON TO TRY TO ABUSE AS MANY PEOPLE AS THEY CAN IN ANY WAY THEY CAN. DESPERATE OVERWEIGHT TEENAGE FEMALES WHO ACCOMPLISH NOTHING BUT POSTING LEWDS OF THEIR DISGUSTING HOG FLESH ON SOCIAL MEDIA ALL DAY WHILE ACTING LIKE IRONIC GAMUR GURLS BEGGING FOR PRIVATE SNAP SUBSCRIPTIONS AND PATREONS TO SEE THEIR DIMPLED MASSES OF EVER GROWING CELLULITE STEALING WHAT LITTLE VALUE THEY HAVE IN THE WORLD. FAG FLAGGED NARCISSIST RAISED ON DISNEY TRYING TO JUSTIFY THEIR FETISH CHOICES ALL DAY EVERY DAY WHILE HAVING NO DEPTH OUTSIDE THEIR PATHETIC KINKS AND HOW THEY PREFER GETTING OFF. ETERNALLY DESPERATE CHILDREN WHO CARE FOR NOTHING BUT SUGGESTIVE DRAWINGS AND ACTING LOWER THAN APES. BEHOLD THE INFORMATION AGE WHERE KNOWLEDGE IS DEAD AND IGNORANCE REIGNS SUPREME.

Attached: sexychicken.gif (438x455, 277K)

GAMES THAT ARE ONLY UP IN THE FUCKING WEEKEND I WANT TO PLAY ALL THE TIME SO I DON'T HAVE TO WAIT A FUCKING WEEK OF WORK FUCK

TACKING ON MULTIPLAYER ONTO SHIT. FUCK THAT. I DONT GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT THE 'SINGLE PLAYER GAMES SHOULD BE FREE' CROWD. FUCK YOU. I WILL SHOVE MONEY DOWN DEVELOPER'S THROATS TO GET A GAME WHERE MORE TIME IS SPENT ON THE CORE GAMEPLAY RATHER THAN REBALANCING THE WHOLE FUCKING GAME TO TACK ON SHITTY MULTIPLAYER

i hate it when a really good game gets no attention at all but the moment some e-celeb plays some other game that's awful everyone eats it up.

Attached: he must destory.jpg (2500x2085, 652K)

TRANNIES AND TROONS RUINING THE FUCKING EXPERIENCE FOR EVERYONE JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN'T SPEND A SECOND WITHOUT TALKING ABOUT THEIR GIRLDICKS

Attached: file.png (465x574, 391K)

I hate games with forced time limits. Shit like Recettear and Atelier stress the fuck out of me because I want to do everything but can't.

WHY DOES CHRONO TRIGGER, ONE OF THE BEST JRPGS EVER, HAVE ACTIVE TIME BATTLE, ONE OF THE WORST COMBAT SYSTEMS EVER INVENTED?

Attached: EHHHHHH.gif (400x389, 842K)

Chrono Trigger sucks.

FUCKING AI PUSHING ME OF COVER AND BLOCKING MY SHOTS AND RUNNING INTO ENEMIES AND FUCKING DYING MAKES MY FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING BLOOD BOIL

I HATE Yea Forums POST 2014 BUT CAN'T STOP POSTING!

Attached: uuhhh ya know weight changes but right now he is fat.png (720x720, 981K)

"people" who say that any game made after 2010 is good.
Competitive gameplay forced over fun

Attached: 1545486420345.jpg (1024x573, 192K)

People who say that games got worse after an arbitrary year need to shut up and play better games.

Seriously, all those things are only issues if you're playing bottom of the barrel trash.

I HATE WOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Lag

Having to hold a button to do anything when tapping the button does nothing.

Splash screens, or any other screen that has only a single option on it (that means it doesn't need to exist).

Overwrought/complicated HUDs.

FoVs under 80.

Third person shooters.

Survival elements that are absurdly unrealistic (drink 9 bottles of water and eat 6 cans of beans a day to not die).

People thinking the 1.0 release of an early access game means anything.

>internet perfectly stable
>one of the nodes between you and a friend or the server fucks up and causes partial packet loss, not even full blown internet loss
>back to 100% one second later
>DISCONNECTED, ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT FOR LIKE TWO MINUTES, ALSO FUCK YOUR PROGRESS
too many fucking games do this

Attached: 1555898244372.png (260x200, 113K)

Is this a RAGE thread?
Ah
Good old days

*ahem*
I FUCKING HATE CLAN TAGS ON GAMES THAT DON’T HAVE CLANS
WE GET IT GUYS
YOU ALL KNOW EACH OTHER IRL
FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFF

*ahem* anime fags are the most shit eating consumers ever. They will literally buy and half assed jank crappy game and give it a 10/10 because there is a anime girl png standing next to it. They love to eat so much shit that they are so easy to scam and fate go is the ultimate example of this.

Attached: 1563099962560.png (576x714, 604K)

Losing HOURS of work/progress and failing to save.
Sometimes, it's my fault and I get that. But there are times where the game conspires against you.

lol

That's getting worse and worse as time goes on. Servers are getting shittier and shittier. Devs/publishers cut all the wrong corners.

>Puzzle Bobble

Ouch...it hurts...

Attached: tdnxekgzh9h21.jpg (742x699, 79K)

>Indie pixel shit.
this.

Not that user, but what games do you actually like to play? I'm sure there is an AA or indie title out there for you, just doesn't have the marketing.

>NOBODY SAYS THE N-WORD ANYMORE!
what did that add to the experience

the freedom of saying nigger

When you're a custom protagonist who doesn't speak outside of combat stuff and maybe dialogue choices, but they're privy to plot-important information or something that could change how shit unfolds

And all they do is just stand there and be silent instead of fucking telling anyone about anything

Attached: 1542226298201.png (950x596, 178K)

INNOVATE WITH GAMEPLAY AND WORLD-SETTING

Attached: 1409775866612.gif (470x522, 3.11M)

FUCK PEOPLE WHO ARE BETTER THAN ME

NIIIIIGGGGGEEEERRRRSSSS

go dilate

host your own servers you fucking retard, not P2P

>Character moves like a slug carry 5 tons
>Animations are clunky and unresponsive
>Enemies move at the speed of sound and have infinite stamina relentlessly attacking
>Unavoidable attacks

FUCK CONSOLES AND FUCK EXCLUSIVES
FUCK LOOTBOXES AND FUCK EA
FUCK TRANNIES AND FUCK JANNIES

maybe you should of played games before 2005 you fucking child, games were objectively better focused on actually making a game and not a service that you have to continuously pay for to keep the servers alive or else your game is dead within 1-2 years

TURN BASED COMBAT BEING CONSIDERED ACCAPTABLE IN MAINSTREAM GAMES
WHY DO WE STILL HAVE TO USE A SYSTEM MADE IN THE 1980'S BECAUSE CONSOLES COULDN'T HANDLE ANYTHING ELSE , IS IT REALLY THAT HARD TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING NEW?

MAYBE SOME PEOPLE LIKE TURNED BASED COMBAT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!

Fighting bosses when little peons keep spawning, and coming after you. I just want to 1v1 the fucker.

Woah Harold's producing kino now?